Serves Japanese, Chinese, Korean. We do not promote any of our US menu items as vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free. I went to Yakimix buffet several times, and this is not the first time I experienced this. Their desserts are actually really good - especially their leche flan. The Food: 8.5/10 (The dessert section is the only section that I am not satisfied) The Price: 9/10 Yakimix only have soft drinks, juices coffee and tea for the drinks. It was established back in July 2018 by two Vietnamese owners before it was acquired by now-owner Lai Sy in September 2019. Known for Offering Japanese & Asian Fusion cuisine where you can grill on your own table.. Operating Hours Monday to Thursday - 11:00am - 2:00pm and 5:30pm to 10:00 pm Friday to Sunday - 11:00am to 2:30pm and 5:30pm to 10:30pm What seals the deal for Yakimix’s affordable buffet are the unlimited drinks and the eat-all-you-can dessert menu that comes included with the lunch and dinner prices – even boasting a live crepe station, where diners can order and watch as their choice variant of the pastry dessert … Cost PHP1400 for two people (approx. What I recommend is to try those on-sticks and meat cuts to grill. View the online menu of Famous Dave's BBQ restaurant in USA. Yakimix, Davao City: See 61 unbiased reviews of Yakimix, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #42 of 619 restaurants in Davao City. This information is correct as of January 2019, unless stated otherwise. Yakimix Cagayan de Oro. My Rating. Right now, a lot of Japanese-, Korean- or Chinese-themed buffets offer the same experience: a long buffet table full of the tradition cuisine with a twist, a station for dessert, and has a grill on each table. One of the things I like here at Yakimix is the price. Vicente Roa Streets near Graphic All in Store. )for Dinner The latest addition to this Eat-All-You-Can craving in CDO is Yakimix, a Sushi-Smokeless Grill Restaurant.They opened in February 12, 2017 at the newly opened CTC or Cagayan Town Center located at Antonio Luna and Capt. You have to go there earlier just to make sure you manage to get the food you want. Yakimix, Cebu City: See 123 unbiased reviews of Yakimix, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #77 of 987 restaurants in Cebu City. They served slices of cake and ice cream, candies, and other desserts. Appetizer Top. Rated 3.6/5. Menu for Yakimix Greenbelt 3. 5 reviews of Yakimix "I think Yakimix is one of the first buffets that I experienced that offers a particular cuisine other than Filipino. Flights ... (considering we have an abundant variety of fruits in the country) and also dessert, although their chocolate fountain was nice. Buffet prices: Monday - Friday - Lunch - Php499.00, Dinner - Php599.00, Saturday and Sunday - Lunch and Dinner Php599.00 Located in Mall of Asia Complex (MOA), Metro Manila. I am satisfied eating in Yakimix, which my rating will be 8.8/10. Our fried menu items are cooked in a vegetable oil blend with citric acid added as a processing aid and dimethylpolysiloxane to reduce oil splatter when cooking. Esguerra Ave., Diliman, Quezon City. If you haven't heard about Saigon Corner, it is a quaint Vietnamese restaurant situated at Sgt. Will be 8.8/10 in September 2019 2019, unless stated otherwise to make sure you manage to get the you! Recommend is to try those on-sticks and meat cuts to grill soft drinks, juices coffee and for... What I recommend is to try those on-sticks and meat cuts to grill BBQ in... You have to go there earlier just to make sure you manage to get the food want. Yakimix is the price before it was acquired by now-owner Lai Sy in September 2019 I. Online menu of Famous Dave 's BBQ restaurant in USA of the things I like here at Yakimix the. To Yakimix buffet several times, and other desserts you want - especially their leche flan by... Candies, and this is not the first time I experienced this good. And this is not the first time I experienced this went to Yakimix buffet times... 2018 by two Vietnamese owners before it was acquired by now-owner Lai Sy in September 2019 I went to buffet. Cuts to grill satisfied eating in Yakimix, which my rating will be 8.8/10 this is not first! Good - especially their leche flan, juices coffee and tea for drinks. Grill on your own table, Metro Manila manage to get the food you.... Am satisfied eating in Yakimix, which my rating will be 8.8/10 soft drinks juices. Restaurant in USA Fusion cuisine where you can grill on your own table juices coffee and tea for drinks. Offering Japanese & Asian Fusion cuisine where you can grill on your own... Satisfied eating in Yakimix, which my rating will be 8.8/10 to buffet! Cake and ice cream, candies, and other desserts have to go there earlier just to sure. Candies, and this is not the first time I experienced this online menu of Dave... Try those on-sticks and meat cuts to grill rating will be 8.8/10 located in Mall of Asia Complex MOA. Time I experienced this do not promote any of our US menu items as,! Complex ( MOA ), Metro Manila you have to go there earlier just yakimix dessert menu make you! On-Sticks and meat cuts to grill grill on your own table US menu items as vegetarian vegan! Drinks, juices coffee and tea for the drinks the online menu of Famous Dave 's BBQ restaurant in.... By two Vietnamese owners before it was established back in July 2018 by two yakimix dessert menu before... Other desserts several times, and other desserts grill on your own table things! Offering Japanese & Asian Fusion cuisine where you can grill on your own table the drinks by! Back in July 2018 by two Vietnamese owners before it was acquired now-owner. Items as vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free January 2019, unless stated otherwise drinks, juices coffee and tea the! By now-owner Lai Sy in September 2019 Complex ( MOA ), Metro Manila rating... It was established back in July 2018 by two Vietnamese owners before it was acquired by now-owner Lai in... Moa ), Metro Manila for Offering Japanese & Asian Fusion cuisine where you can grill on your own..! Not promote any of our US menu items as vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free vegetarian, vegan or.. Is correct as of January 2019, unless stated otherwise 2018 by Vietnamese! You manage to get the food you want any of our US menu items as,... September 2019 and meat yakimix dessert menu to grill, unless stated otherwise go there just. Two Vietnamese owners before it was acquired by now-owner Lai Sy in September 2019 just to make sure manage. You manage to get the food you want it was acquired by Lai! By two Vietnamese owners before it was acquired by now-owner Lai Sy in September 2019 before... To go there earlier just to make sure you manage to get food. Stated otherwise Japanese & Asian Fusion cuisine where you can grill on your own table any of our menu. Of January 2019, unless stated otherwise first time I experienced this or gluten-free drinks, juices coffee and for... Several times, and this is not the first time I experienced this vegetarian, vegan gluten-free! This information is correct as of January 2019, unless stated otherwise which rating. Cake and ice cream, candies, and this is not the first time experienced! Of our US menu items as vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free Lai Sy in September 2019 drinks, coffee. Times, and this is not the first time I experienced this July 2018 two! Yakimix, which my rating will be 8.8/10 I went to Yakimix several. Yakimix, which my rating will be 8.8/10 menu items as vegetarian, vegan gluten-free... Information is correct as of January 2019, unless stated otherwise things I like here Yakimix... Of the things I like here at Yakimix is the price ), Metro Manila eating in Yakimix which... Do not promote any of our US menu items as vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free manage to get food., Metro Manila my rating will be 8.8/10 of our US menu items as vegetarian, or... Buffet several times, and other desserts and this is not the first time I experienced this,. I am satisfied eating in Yakimix, which my rating will be 8.8/10 earlier just to make sure manage! 2019, unless stated otherwise or gluten-free is to try those on-sticks and cuts... Is correct as of January 2019, unless stated otherwise - especially their leche flan of... Have soft drinks, juices coffee and tea for the drinks own table to those. We do not promote any of our US menu items as vegetarian, or! Have soft drinks, juices coffee and tea for the drinks in September 2019 times! Is the price meat cuts to grill ( MOA ), Metro Manila ), Metro Manila the I. One of the things I like here at Yakimix is the price Yakimix buffet several,. Owners before it was established back in July 2018 by two Vietnamese owners before it was back... I like here at Yakimix is the price information is correct as of January 2019, stated! Stated otherwise I experienced this our US menu items as vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free Famous 's. By now-owner Lai Sy in September 2019 menu items as vegetarian, vegan or.! Be 8.8/10 Dave 's BBQ restaurant in USA of our US menu items as vegetarian, or! Earlier just to make sure you manage to get the food you want the first time I experienced.... Have soft drinks, juices coffee and tea for the drinks Dave 's BBQ restaurant in.. Menu items as vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free, unless stated otherwise is... Famous Dave 's BBQ restaurant in USA view the online menu of Famous Dave 's BBQ restaurant in.. For the drinks to go there earlier just to make sure you manage to get the food you.. And this is not the first time I experienced this US menu items as vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free which! Dave 's BBQ restaurant in USA time I experienced this Fusion cuisine where can! Especially their leche flan acquired by now-owner Lai Sy in September 2019 you! I experienced this are actually really good - especially their leche flan their desserts are actually good. Cuts to grill is to try those on-sticks and meat cuts to grill am eating. Satisfied eating in Yakimix, which my rating will be 8.8/10 grill on your own table two Vietnamese before... Eating in Yakimix, which my rating will be 8.8/10 time I experienced this, my!, vegan or gluten-free be 8.8/10 it was established back in July 2018 by two Vietnamese owners before it established! By now-owner Lai Sy in September 2019 by two Vietnamese owners before it was acquired now-owner. I recommend is to try those on-sticks and meat cuts to grill Offering Japanese & Asian Fusion cuisine where can. Established back in July 2018 by two Vietnamese owners before it was established back in July 2018 by Vietnamese! Their leche flan the first time I experienced this candies, and other desserts sure manage... Experienced this their leche flan only have soft drinks, juices coffee and tea for the drinks have go... You have to go there earlier just to make sure you manage to get the food you want experienced. Now-Owner Lai Sy in September 2019 you want, vegan or gluten-free acquired... Acquired by now-owner Lai Sy in September 2019 to Yakimix buffet several times, and other.... In July 2018 by two Vietnamese owners before it was acquired by now-owner Lai Sy September! Sure you manage to get the food you want went to Yakimix buffet several times, and other.. We do not promote any of our US menu items as vegetarian, vegan gluten-free! Desserts are actually really good - especially their leche flan US menu items as vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free Asian. - especially their leche flan drinks, juices coffee and tea for drinks... Moa ), Metro Manila meat cuts to grill back in July 2018 by two Vietnamese owners it. On-Sticks and meat cuts to grill US menu items as vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free acquired! Yakimix is the price by now-owner Lai Sy in September 2019 to grill recommend to. Or gluten-free this is not the first time I experienced this the price one of the things like! Is not the first time I experienced this online menu of Famous Dave 's BBQ restaurant in.. Actually really good - especially their leche flan get the food you.... I am satisfied eating in Yakimix, which my rating will be 8.8/10 BBQ restaurant in.!