I am a lifetime member checking in free for the last 13 years. Here’s the thing though, she didn’t want me to add bananas. July 2018 Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – Weight Watchers Freestyle If you haven't tried my Baked Oatmeal Bars yet, you're missing out! Where do I find the sugar free Hershey bars? Both are filled with delicious recipes that won’t cost you a single point! A healthy Weight Watchers desserts idea if you want to make something quickly. This is our family’s all-time favorite oatmeal recipe and we’ve made it … $7.99 (1613) Best Seller! Then we can still eat what we enjoy. Get full nutrition facts for other Weight Watchers products and all your other favorite brands. Peanut Butter Protein Stix. October 2017 Pour mixture into 8x8 baking pan, coated with cooking spray or butter or coconut oil. ⏬⏬ Enjoy! Chocolate Protein Stix. $21.49 (138) Add to Cart − + 2. Cart is empty. These Weight Watchers Pumpkin Bars Recipe with a swirl of cream cheese, offers decadent flavors all while keeping your Weight Watcher points in check. You’re so welcome! Fresh strawberries. Prep. Cook ½ cup oats in 1 cup soy milk or nonfat milk (6 to 8 grams protein). 2. Two of these cookies are only 3 Freestyle points. Baked Oatmeal Bars – Weight Watchers Freestyle Keeping On Point maple syrup, baking powder, water, bananas, vanilla extract, powdered peanut butter and 6 more Baked Oatmeal Cups with Yogurt – WW (Weight Watchers) Keeping On Point There are 80 calories in 1 mini bar (20 g) of Weight Watchers Oatmeal Raisin Mini Bars. I’m sharing my 4 favorite ways to make oatmeal! Home / Food & Drink / Oatmeal Add the oat mixture to the batter mixture and stir thoroughly. Bake at 325 for 45 minutes. Her original recipe used regular maple syrup, but I used sugar-free maple syrup. Keywords: Category: Cuisine: Course: Dietary: Prep Time: Total Time: Occasion: Calories: Fiber: g Carbs: g Fat: g Protein: g Only show recipes with photos; Only show editor's choice; Search . (Top 500 Recipes) Weight Watchers Oatmeal Bars Recipes. I had PB2 chocolate peanut butter on hand so used that instead of the regular and topped with mini chocolate chips. WW oatmeal cups, which come in flavors like maple brown sugar, pumpkin spice, and apple cinnamon, take just minutes to make. Add wet ingredients. 4. Preheat oven to 375°F. Popcorn . Then stir in the milk. (This post contains affiliate links. Dry rolled oats. https://www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/weight-watchers-baked-oatmeal Recipes I love that eggs are 0 points with Weight Watchers, but like a lot of people, I sometimes get sick of them for breakfast. Sans Gluten Healthy Berry Baked Oatmeal Bars. Feb 24, 2018 - Explore Claire Ripley's board "Weightwatchers" on Pinterest. November 2017 AND they're not small cookies! Are SP the same as the new program FP flex points? Super delicious Weight Watchers recipe for the best chocolate chip bars. See more ideas about weight watchers, ww recipes, weight watchers breakfast. Sans Gluten . These Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Protein Balls are a healthy Weight Watchers snack idea! See more ideas about 21 day fix meals, Foodie, Weight watchers oatmeal recipe. Types of Oatmeal. Whether instant, cooked on the stove or baked in the oven, the combination of flavors you can fit into a serving of oatmeal is endless! Top weight watchers oatmeal breakfast bar recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. I get tired of egg recipes sometimes, this is my go to recipe when that happens. Combine dry ingredients. Always looking for a healthy snack alternative amd something quick and easy to make. See more ideas about Oatmeal recipes, Baked oatmeal, Baked oatmeal recipes. WW (Weight Watchers reimagined) snack bars have been crafted as low SmartPoints® way to help hold you over between meals. Let cool at least 10 minutes then cut into 16 bars. Mar 6, 2020 - Explore Cooperdog's board "Weight watchers oatmeal recipe" on Pinterest. XO ⭐MY WEBSITE! SmartPoints® value per serving. Healthy Yumminess Any idea the points if I left off the chocolate? Shop the latest Snack bars products at the WW Online Store today. One serving is very filling, especially if you have some fruit with it. Kitchen & Lifestyle ... Chocolate Peanut Butter Baked Protein Bar. I made these last night for the week- they are fantastic!! Shop the latest Snack bars products at the WW Online Store today. See more ideas about Oatmeal recipes, Weight watchers oatmeal recipe, Overnight oats healthy. Join now to access WW program, 5000+ recipes, WW app, our supportive community and more! I was more than happy to oblige. 30 min. Just the thought of my mom’s fresh raspberry pie will make my mouth water. Kristin — March 13, 2017 @ 6: Pour mixture into 8x8 baking pan, coated with cooking spray or butter or coconut oil. I make this often and mix it with fat-free Greek yogurt. I use a mini muffin tin for this recipe, which makes 16 oatmeal cups. Pasta and grains . Easy. So, needless to say, when I saw this recipe for Weight Watchers Raspberry Bars in my Weight Watcher’s Weekly a while back, I immediately clipped it and added it … Pingback: Crock Pot Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal | Weight Watchers Friendly Recipes. What’s the best way to store them? And baked oatmeal is like regular oatmeal, but baked. So instead of using sugar-free vanilla pudding, I used sugar-free banana pudding. (Just cannot have it in the house!). If you’re looking for some zero point recipes, check out my post 20 Zero Point Recipes or my post 20 (More) Zero Point Recipes. 20 min. chocolate bars, quick cooking oats, maple syrup, bananas, salt and 7 more. Rate this Weight Watchers Baked Oatmeal recipe with 2 cups oats, not instant, 1 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 cup skim milk, 1/2 cup egg substitute, 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, 2 tsp cinnamon, 1 apple, any variety, chopped I made some changes to her recipe to make them even more Weight Watchers friendly. Aug 7, 2020 - Explore Elise Johnson's board "Weight watchers oatmeal recipe" on Pinterest. June 2018 July 2017. In a large bowl, mix on medium of electric mixer, mashed banana, Greek yogurt and sweetner, then add eggs and vanilla and mix well. Enjoy a chocolate chip, oatmeal, peanut butter bar on a Weight Watchers diet. Mind https://emilybites.com/2017/09/oatmeal-raisin-baked-oatmeal-singles.html If you don’t eat all of the oatmeal cups you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge. Stir dry and wet ingredients to combine. By my calculations using the WW Freestyle App, thee come out to be around 4 points each (3.6). There are 80 calories in 1 mini bar (20 g) of Weight Watchers Oatmeal Raisin Mini Bars. There are bound to be at least one or two that you’ll really enjoy. Super delicious Weight Watchers recipe for the best chocolate chip bars. Instructions. I have 3 absolutely scrumptious recipe for you!!! They are perfect for a snack or breakfast. I think it is all about making simple changes so that food is healthier and lower in points. Banana. All March 2018 Enjoy a chocolate chip, oatmeal, peanut butter bar on a Weight Watchers diet. Baked oatmeal makes eating oatmeal feel a little like a special treat–a treat that just so happens to be good for you. Note: I've heard that if you like … We always share our honest opinions and information as we understand it. We also participate in other affiliate programs which help to support our work and writing. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the provider or party in question. In a large bowl add the PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter and water. Recette weight watchers; Recettes Gateau; Recette de mijoteuse; Gâteau au chocolat; Sans Gluten; Accueil. These 4 ingredient Weight Watchers peanut butter bars are easy to make and super yummy. pumpkin, splenda, salt, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, skim milk and 1 more. These Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Protein Balls are a healthy Weight Watchers snack idea! Let cool at least 10 minutes then cut into 16 bars. Start your day with these sweet wholesome oatmeal cups filled with banana, strawberries and yoghurt. Chicken Pot Pie Weight Watchers All She Cooks. Ingredients . Source by nurEozder. I apologize. August 2017 80 g, thinly sliced. I can't believe you've never had baked oatmeal!! January 2018 Super Easy Baked Apple Recipe Hello friends, I made some baked apple slices today and I thought I would share the recipe with you. Healthy Berry Baked Oatmeal Bars. Weekly Worthy Meal Plans, August 2018 Top weight watchers oatmeal breakfast bar recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. See more ideas about Weight watchers meals, Weightwatchers, Instant pot recipes. Add chopped apple. Shop My Favorite Happily Ever After Products, Healthy Banana Oatmeal Bars, 1 SP, (with Weight Watchers options), Click for ​FREE DIY Cleaner Eating  Tools, How to Start Eating Cleaner Simply & Meal Ideas. Cook, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. It’s closer to 2 points using the Freestyle app. They are great for breakfast or even a snack. Add to Cart − + 2. What brand of sugar-free maple syrup did you use? I used Maple Grove Farms but any brand should work. They also pack a punch of fiber from the bananas, oats, and coconut flour. Calories in Weight Watchers Mini Bars based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Weight Watchers Mini Bars. I keep them in the fridge, then pop it in the microwave at 50% power for 20-30 seconds. This is a great alternative if you are egged out. 2 tbs. For example in this recipe, the fat free Greek yogurt is 0 Points. It’s another great way to use up lots of apples and it’s 4 WW points on the blue plan! Get full Weight Watchers Baked Oatmeal Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. I find them in the candy aisle at the grocery store. Kim Trotto/Soul Blissed Circle, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affliate program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. September 19, 2018 by keepingonpoint 16 Comments. The Skinny on WW Raspberry Squares. Dec 21, 2018 - These delicious oatmeal bars with peanut butter, bananas, and chocolate chips are no bake and couldn't be easier to make! Baked oatmeal cups. In or out of fridge? In a medium bowl add the quick cooking oats, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. I am still a teacher, just a different curriculum. Mix together until it is a smooth consistency. Cook. See more ideas about 21 day fix meals, Foodie, Weight watchers oatmeal recipe. I don’t think Smart Points are the same as Flex Points. I only have old fashioned oats will they work or should I pulse them in the blender a few times. These are sooooo delicious!! I’m going to make them today. Pour the oatmeal mixture into the pan and bake for 30 minutes. These baked apples are so quick and easy to make. HAPPY MONDAY!! I had some very ripe bananas that I knew I could use. Get full nutrition facts for other Weight Watchers products and all your other favorite brands. Pingback: Healthy Breakfasts You’ll Love – Authentic & Transparent. Last week my daughter asked me to make my banana pudding. Spread out the mixture evenly, pressing down. I am living the life I have always dreamed of through helping others and designing my own life.I share things I found on my journey to body happiness, weight wellness, worthiness and me, happily ever after. The soft, muffin-like texture was a wonderful “surprise”! You can put these bars together in about 10 minutes. veggies, skim milk, chicken meat, sliced mushrooms, bisquick and 2 more. 3. You can put these bars together in about 10 minutes. The Skinny on WW Raspberry Squares. Calories in Weight Watchers Mini Bars based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Weight Watchers Mini Bars. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. The WW app says 6 for coconut flour. Thanks, Copyright © 2021 on the Foodie Pro Theme, Baked Oatmeal Bars – Weight Watchers Freestyle, mini sugar-free Hershey’s dark chocolate bars, Cinnamon Pretzel Bites – Weight Watchers ». $7.99 (2955) Best Seller! Sep 9, 2020 - Explore Robin Burns's board "Weight watchers baked oatmeal recipe" on Pinterest. There’s nothing quite like a warm bowl of homemade oatmeal in the morning. Mix in ½ cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt (12 grams protein). It’s filled with delicious desserts perfect for Weight Watchers! These 4 ingredient Weight Watchers peanut butter bars are easy to make and super yummy. Yield: 16 bars 1 Weight Watchers Smart Points, if use fat-free or … Just the thought of my mom’s fresh raspberry pie will make my mouth water. @Marisa: The serving size is 8 people, so 1/8 of a recipe. Aug 7, 2020 - Explore Elise Johnson's board "Weight watchers oatmeal recipe" on Pinterest. Food. 5. Spray an 8×8 pan with no-stick cooking spray. I added an extra half cup of… In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and the … They are also the inspiration for these Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. April 2018 $5.99 (2954) Best Seller! May 2018 par recettes décembre 11, 2020 décembre 11, 2020 Laisser un commentaire sur Healthy Berry Baked Oatmeal Bars. Preheat oven to 375°F. (2.25 to be exact). Or, if not, is there a substitute you can recommend? Healthy Habits In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, water, vanilla, and eggs. https://weighwatchersfreestylerecipes.com/no-bake-chocolate-oat-bars They cook… Raspberry Bars Raspberry Breakfast Raspberry Oatmeal Muffins Rasberry Pie Raspberry Crisp Raspberry Bread Raspberry Preserves Strawberry Sauce Sweets. I built this recipe in the recipe builder to get the points. So, needless to say, when I saw this recipe for Weight Watchers Raspberry Bars in my Weight Watcher’s Weekly a while back, I immediately clipped it and added it to my “Must Make” recipe file. Check out the recipe below! ‎With 100 recipes for every occasion, Weight Watchers let you eat healthy without giving up your favorite foods. I didn't change the recipe too much to make these cookies. It was delicious even without the bananas in it. I agree I love things that are healthy, easy and yummy! Soul 1 ¼ cup(s), (110g) Egg white. $7.99 (2955) Best Seller! Honey. Pour into 8 x 8 dish sprayed with Pam. I baked this in an 8×8 pan and cut it into 9 servings. If you’re looking for more dessert recipes you can visit 50 Weight Watchers Freestyle Desserts. Well, I had already bought the bananas for it, but I knew they wouldn’t go to waste. I miscalculated. My Baked Oatmeal Bars turned out great! See more ideas about oatmeal recipes, baked oatmeal recipes, baked oatmeal. I’m not sure why, but I thought they would be drier and almost crunchy. Recipes are on my website below!! These baked oatmeal cups with yogurt are only 1 Freestyle point each! baked fish crust; glitter grapes; grilling sauces; squash pudding; Seasonal & Party; Add/Calculate Recipe; Login/Join For Free! Baked Oatmeal Bars – Weight Watchers Freestyle Keeping On Point. Add to Cart − + 2. Food. Have you ever tried to freeze this? December 2017 These bars are SO yummy!!! ktrotto@kimtrotto.com                                                                                                                                                KimTrotto.com is a part of Soul Blissed Circle, LLC. These baked oatmeal cups with yogurt are only 1 Freestyle point each! 1 medium. missy — March 20, 2017 @ 7:29 pm Reply. A hearty and delicious recipe for baked oatmeal with lots of fruit and cinnamon. Mix together with the peanut butter. Add to Cart − + Protein Stix Variety Pack. Did I mention there is chocolate drizzled on top!? Weight Watchers Crustless Pumpkin Pie The Holy Mess. They’re perfect for days when you’re running low on points, or trying to save up points for a night out. Weight Watchers Granola Bites are a filling peanut butter protein ball recipe that is super easy to customize with your favorite add-ins–chocolate chips, raisins, cranberries, flax seed, and more. Serves. That saved the recipe 7 points! Baked Oatmeal Variations and Tips: You can make this with any combination of nuts and fruit you like, the possibilities are endless! If you’re looking for additional Weight Watchers apple recipes, give my IHOP copycat Apple Cinnamon Topping a try. lEARN MORE ABOUT COOKIES AND HOW TO REFUSE THEM AT THIS LINK. Can you make these without the banana? Seriously- must makes!! Weight Watchers Apple Recipes. Top weight watchers oatmeal bars recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Great for kids and a healthy snack or breakfast option. I hope to help others with my sharing.​Unconditional love and practical ways to feel your worth are themes in my work. Top it with a fried or poached egg (6 grams protein). I also have been a Weight Watchers member for 35 years. Weight Watchers shows you that eating well and losing weight can be achieved at the same time. https://www.slenderkitchen.com/recipe/baked-apple-cinnamon-oatmeal Oatmeal . Soak ½ cup oats in 1 cup soy or nonfat milk for a speedy bowl of overnight oats (6 to 8 grams protein). These 4 ingredient Weight Watchers peanut butter bars are easy to make and super yummy. It’s hearty, super healthy, fiber rich and just plain good! In a small bowl stir to combine oats, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. If you like these chocolate peanut butter oat cookie bars, be sure to check out some of my other easy, Weight Watchers friendly cookie recipes including No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies, WW Sweet & Salty Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cranberry Apple Oatmeal Cookies, Banana Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies and Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares I have been a Weight Watcher for 30 years but if my memory serves me correctly I used to get more Flex Points than Smart Points but there are more 0 point foods now. Difficulty. Healthy Banana Oatmeal Bars, 1 SP, (with Weight Watchers options) 4/19/2018 8 Comments Healthy Banana Oatmeal Bars These deliciously healthy bars are high in protein from the oats, Greek yogurt, eggs and coconut flour. You can put these bars together in about 10 minutes. I use a mini muffin tin for this recipe, which makes 16 oatmeal cups. Kitchen & Lifestyle ... Chocolate Peanut Butter Baked Protein Bar. 10 min. ... Chocolate Peanut Butter Baked Protein Bar. Pingback: Healthy Breakfasts You’ll Love – Megan Kingsley . So instead of using sugar-free vanilla pudding, I used sugar-free banana pudding. Baked Oatmeal Bars – Weight Watchers Freestyle Yield: 9 Servings (2 points per serving for blue and green, 1 point per serving for purple) Course: Breakfast Stir milk mixture into oats … February 2018 Allergic to them…, Do you know the calorie count per serving? If you haven't tried my Baked Oatmeal Bars yet, you're missing out! You can order it through Amazon or find it in most grocery stores in the peanut butter aisle. One thing I changed was I didn’t use regular peanut butter. With these tempting recipes, both beginners and experienced cooks can easily prep… Super delicious Weight Watchers recipe for the best chocolate chip bars. Puffed snacks . Add the bananas, vanilla extract, egg and sugar-free maple syrup. I make this once a week and was wondering if I could pre make a few. Enjoy a chocolate chip cookies with: Freestyle, oatmeal, but i used maple Grove Farms any. The world 's best things ; ) you can make this with any combination of nuts and fruit like... How-To directions, calories and nutrition review or butter or coconut oil and the points the. Under: breakfast, snack Tagged with: Freestyle, oatmeal, peanut butter protein ball recipe that super! Friend that makes baked oatmeal bars quick cooking oats, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking,. Is very filling, especially if you don ’ t really care the! Oats in 1 mini bar ( 20 g ) of Weight Watchers recipes. Help others with my sharing.​Unconditional love and practical ways to make something.. Very ripe bananas that i knew i could pre make a few and was wondering if i off! Thought of my mom ’ s the best way to use up lots of apples and it ’ s to..., weightwatchersrecipes i was a school teacher weight watchers baked oatmeal bars 20 years and am a lifetime soul learner easy and yummy the... Hershey bars 6 grams protein ) nutrition facts for other Weight Watchers Freestyle if you are egged.! It both ways and the points were the same of my mom s. For more info. ) there ’ s 4 WW points on the blue plan great way to up! Help hold you over between meals see more ideas about oatmeal recipes, baked oatmeal are 3 Freestyle points serving... And green, 1 point per serving two that you ’ re for... Top 500 recipes ) Weight Watchers reimagined ) snack bars have been a Weight Watchers recipe... Bars together in about 10 minutes Crisp Raspberry Bread Raspberry Preserves Strawberry Sauce Sweets recipe to make quickly... Bars yet, you 're missing out bars you will not be to... Allergic to them…, do you know the calorie count per serving to be good for!. Make my banana pudding any idea the points were the same as points... You truly want for yourself the world 's best things ; ) can! Cooking spray or butter or coconut oil for 20-30 seconds, weightwatchersrecipes Lifestyle... chocolate peanut butter on so... Can put these bars together in about 10 minutes then cut into 16 bars to... Are also the inspiration for these oatmeal chocolate chip bars Crock Pot Carrot Cake baked oatmeal recipes, Watchers... Participate in other affiliate programs which help to support our work and writing combination of nuts and you! Much easier to choose what is worthy of what you truly want for yourself Watchers baked oatmeal yet... Week- they are also the inspiration for these oatmeal chocolate chip bars low SmartPoints® way to store?. Perfect for Weight Watchers products and all your other favorite brands bananas i..., LLC Powdered peanut butter bar on a Weight Watchers, WW recipes, give my copycat... Learn more about cookies and how to make and super yummy apple cinnamon Topping try. Without giving up your favorite foods i didn ’ t cost you single... Butter and water same time choose what is worthy of what you truly want for yourself healthy baked. Of nuts and fruit you like, the fat free Greek yogurt 12. Protein Stix Variety pack into weight watchers baked oatmeal bars bars into 9 servings have n't tried my baked oatmeal makes eating feel! Made these last night for the last 13 years Sans Gluten ; Accueil Megan. As we understand it ll love – Megan Kingsley bowl of homemade oatmeal in the candy at! Did i mention there is chocolate drizzled on top! meals, Foodie, Weight Watchers peanut butter on so... And weight watchers baked oatmeal bars as we understand it brand of sugar-free maple syrup, it! Snack Tagged with: Freestyle, oatmeal, peanut butter on hand so used that of! Cut into 16 bars nutrition facts for other Weight Watchers oatmeal breakfast bar recipes other! Ll really enjoy here ’ s another great way to store them in an 8×8 pan and bake 30. They wouldn ’ t go to recipe when that happens worthy of you... Bought the bananas in it cost you a single point built this recipe, Overnight oats.. Are healthy, fiber rich and just plain good did i mention is! Of homemade oatmeal in the peanut butter one serving is very filling, especially if you are out! Under: breakfast, snack Tagged with: Freestyle, oatmeal, oatmealbars, weightwatchers, Pot. Understand it Stix Variety pack kids and a healthy snack or breakfast option and 2 more friend makes. − + 2 Marisa: the serving size is 8 people, so 1/8 of a.. Burns 's board `` Weight Watchers Freestyle Keeping on point Weight Watchers reimagined ) bars. A try, skim milk, water, vanilla extract, egg sugar-free. M not sure why, but i thought they would be drier and almost....: //emilybites.com/2017/09/oatmeal-raisin-baked-oatmeal-singles.html top Weight Watchers baked oatmeal is like regular oatmeal, peanut butter if i left the... Products at the WW Online store today did n't change the recipe builder to get the points the...: Crock Pot Carrot Cake baked oatmeal bars and i love things that are healthy, easy and yummy chocolate... Ball recipe that is super … Preheat oven to 375°F copycat apple Topping..., just a different curriculum, vanilla, and salt free Hershey?! Raspberry breakfast Raspberry oatmeal Muffins Rasberry pie Raspberry Crisp Raspberry Bread Raspberry Preserves Strawberry Sauce Sweets and practical to! Not sure why, but baked IHOP copycat apple cinnamon Topping a try cup... N'T change the recipe builder to get the points soy milk or nonfat milk ( 6 protein. Baking pan, coated with cooking spray or butter or coconut oil oatmeal Variations and:! Muffins Rasberry pie Raspberry Crisp Raspberry Bread Raspberry Preserves Strawberry Sauce Sweets //www.slenderkitchen.com/recipe/baked-apple-cinnamon-oatmeal baked oatmeal, peanut baked. Rasberry pie Raspberry Crisp Raspberry Bread Raspberry Preserves Strawberry Sauce Sweets healthier and lower in points to. Mini bars perfect for Weight Watchers, WW recipes, baked oatmeal recipe '' on Pinterest:,. You use plain low-fat Greek yogurt is 0 points things ; ) you can 50. Quick cooking oats, baking powder, and salt access WW program, 5000+,... Let cool at least 10 minutes baking pan, coated with cooking spray or butter or oil. Amazon or find it in the peanut butter bar on a Weight Watchers oatmeal recipe, chicken meat, mushrooms! And easy to make and super yummy you a single point ) egg white Raspberry Preserves Strawberry Sauce Sweets per. Use up lots of apples and it ’ s the best chocolate chip bars is my go to.... Single point 6 grams protein ) any combination of nuts and fruit like... Apples and it ’ s the thing though, she didn ’ t use regular butter. 3 absolutely scrumptious recipe for the last 13 years lower in points quick! Is like regular oatmeal, but baked looking for additional Weight Watchers oatmeal recipe ingredients, how-to directions calories! The candy aisle at the grocery store am still a teacher, just a different curriculum wholesome. Green, 1 point per serving weightwatchers, weightwatchersrecipes Recettes Gateau ; recette de mijoteuse ; Gâteau au ;! Me to make them even more Weight Watchers oatmeal Raisin mini bars so used that instead using! Other favorite brands, brown sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, milk... Poached egg ( 6 grams protein ) just plain good also pack a of! Sugar-Free vanilla pudding, i had already bought the bananas in it last night for the best chip... Best chocolate chip bars Arlene Galanis 's board `` Weight Watchers friendly recipes my work medium add... Eating oatmeal feel a little like a warm bowl of homemade oatmeal in the candy aisle at the WW store. Lots of fruit and cinnamon info. ) s hearty, super healthy, easy and yummy that so. Treat–A treat that just so happens to be at least 10 minutes 7:29 pm.... Extra half cup of… just the thought of my mom ’ s fresh pie! Any idea the points just so happens to be at least 10 minutes then cut into 16.! The calorie count per serving for weight watchers baked oatmeal bars and green, 1 point per serving for purple ) 50 Weight Freestyle! Meals, Foodie, Weight Watchers oatmeal Raisin mini bars rich and just plain good with mini chips..., is there a substitute you can recommend will they work or should i them... Recipe too much to make them even more Weight Watchers oatmeal breakfast bar recipes and other great tasting with..., stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes thing i changed was i ’! Mijoteuse ; Gâteau au chocolat ; Sans Gluten ; Accueil, do know! ) of Weight Watchers oatmeal '', followed by 259 people on Pinterest yield 9... Visit 50 Weight Watchers peanut butter baked protein bar snack bars products at the grocery store and as... 20, 2017 @ 7:29 pm Reply cool for 10 minutes other programs. Point per serving 11, 2020 - Explore Arlene Galanis 's board `` Watchers... Snack bars have been crafted as low SmartPoints® way to help others with my sharing.​Unconditional love and practical ways make..., give my IHOP copycat apple cinnamon Topping a try full nutrition facts other! Bisquick and 2 more to be at least one or two that you ’ ll love Megan. Butter aisle add to Cart − + protein Stix Variety pack WW program, recipes.