We strive to breed quality Toy, Mini, and Standard Australian Shepherd puppies. Search Location: Raleigh, NC 27601 change. We do genetic testing on our breeding stock to ensure good genetic health in our Mini Aussie puppies. in 2006 from proven bloodlines from a kennel that had been in the business for 14years,because we love them and thats all we raise,not like many of these "breeders" getting on the Lil … If you see something you are interested in knowing more about or just want to chat, my number is 307-254-3968. We raise exceptional toy and mini Aussies bred for temperament, conformation and breed standard. Lovell, Wyoming Ranch. The Australian Shepherd comes in three sizes, Standard, Toy, and Miniature. Tags: toy australian shepherd toy aussie puppy Australian shepherd toy australian shepherd indiana aussie indiana Australian Shepherd Puppy for Sale near Wyoming, Cheyenne, USA. We'll C Mini Aussies is a Miniature Australian Shepherd breeder located in NW Montana. Cheyenne Star Mini and Toy Australian Shepherds . Lovell Wy. Toy/Miniature Australian Shepherd puppies for sale in CO ***Our Toy/Small Miniature Australian pups are always vet checked, prior to coming home to you if sufficient time has been given. I think you will agree with me - they are wonderful dogs! We aim to enhance these qualities with every litter that we are blessed with here at Misty’s … Mini Aussies for Sale Cheyenne, WY. High quality Toy Australian Shepherd Puppies and Adults for sale. If you would like to sign up for notifications via e-mail please click here. All our dogs are raised in a home surroundings and not a kennel atmosphere. Don’t let the size fool you. Dalmatians. I am so happy to have you here to check out my fabulous dogs! Good Dog thoroughly vets every breeder to ensure they use responsible breeding practices for Toy Australian Shepherds. Breeder of quality Toy Australian Shepherds, specializing in tiny Teacup Toy Aussies. All pups will have 2 yr health guarantee. If you are looking to add a Mini or Toy Australian Shepherd to your home then you are at the right place! Browse thru Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppies for Sale in Wyoming, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. We have two kids living the country life with us. Toy and Miniature Australian shepherd puppies for sale. QUICK TIP: Search for dogs closest to your area by changing the search location. Genetically tested and champion titled dogs. I have been raising or part of raising Australian Shepherds for 25 years. Erin Stiver-Henson. Join me in my adventures in life as I try to wrangle my two enthusiastic children, all my many horses, a brahma bull or ten, and a whole pack of dogs! Let us share with you why Teacup, Toy, and Miniature Australian Shepherds are our favorite breed. Quality Breeder of Toy & Mini Aussies. They are medium-sized, smart, loyal dogs and make devoted companions to active families, but their activity level and exercise requirements may be … Located in Darby Montana. Please be sure to have a look around and you are always welcome to call me with any questions 307-254-3968. Site Navigation ... Mini Australian Shepherds. Our Toy Australian Shepherd puppies are available in all colors! Mini Aussies. Please have a look around our site and enjoy all the fun we have here! Welcome to my dog and pony show! We are located in the SE corner of WY, are 10 miles from the CO border. Misty’s Toy Aussies is a small home-based hobby breeding program which stems from our love and devotion to this wonderful breed. There should be feathering of the hair on the back of the legs. Miniature, and Mini sized Aussies. Just out of Lovell, Wyoming. Lovell, Wyoming Ranch. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. We raise bucking horses, brahma bulls, some great quarter horses and truly fabulous dogs. Miniature/Toy Australian Shepherd Puppies, Dalmatian Puppies & Horses for sale. Lovell, Wy. I have been raising mini aussies for 10 years now and have been striving to better the breed as well as the dogs I raise. Breed: Miniature Australian Shepherd. Miniature/Toy Australian Shepherd Puppies, Dalmatian Puppies & Horses for sale. Located in Rice,Texas ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Est. Welcome to Yorton's Lil Aussies. We are a small home-based hobby breeding program which stems from our love & devotion to this wonderful breed. Australian Shepherd puppies often have distinctive merle coloring and bright, striking eyes that come in a variety of colors. Quality, temperament, beauty, and health are several key aspects of our breeding program. All our aussies have been genetic tested via Paw Prints and will be ASDR registered. Wyoming: Miniature Australian Shepherd Breeders Below is a sample search of our Miniature Australian Shepherd breeders with puppies for sale. Find Miniature Australian Shepherds for Sale in Cheyenne, WY on Oodle Classifieds. This affectionate dog is cheerful and puppy like into adulthood. Welcome! 623. Rmember if you are buying a puppy from me you are agreeing to this contract whether you sign it or not. We genetically test all of our adults! FDR Available Toy and Miniature Australian Shepherd ” Aussie ” Puppies. My health/puppy contract. Puppies come from working bloodlines & are very smart dogs. Located just 1 hr north of Cheyenne Wyoming and 3 hrs north of Denver Colorado. Our website is geared to educating buyers about the breed. AQHA Quarter Horses, Miniature American Shepherds (previously Mini Aussies) and Black Angus Cattle! Thanks! ... We live on a ranch in the Big Horn Basin of Northern Wyoming. Family Ranch raised mini Australian Shepherds. My sister raises the full size working Aussies and I focused more on the Toy Aussies. Plus, several of our adults are shown and championed! Hi, I'm Erin, a woman who keeps two torches and a branding iron in the fire at all times! Site Navigation ... Mini Australian Shepherds. Consistently producing them with Harlequin coats. 307-254-3968. We have the beautiful Blue & Red Merles. If you would like to sign up for notifications via. that are smart, outgoing, and have great personalities. We strive for excellence in breeding & raising these precious little pups. Visitors are welcome! If you are unable to find your Miniature Australian Shepherd puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Miniature Australian Shepherd Dogs for Adoption. We live on a ranch in the Big Horn Basin of Northern Wyoming. 18 talking about this. Family raised. Find the perfect Toy Australian Shepherd puppy for sale at PuppyFind.com. Lovell, Wyoming Ranch. Lovell, Wyoming Ranch. The Purebred Miniature Australian Shepherd and Toy Australian Shepherd Information and Pictures "This is Lewis, also known as Lewey shown here at 1 1/2 years old. All dogs are registered. Listing ID - 0c1d526d-0451 I'm the breeder behind Cockburn’s Toy and Mini Australian Shepherds located in Gillette, WY. Continually have the classic Black & Red-tri's, even the sought after BET's. Ours have the jet black coats or rich liver reds. Our Miniature and Toy Aussies possess the same attributes as their larger counterparts. We offer sales in Billings, Montana, Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, and more! These pups are socialized with kids, adults and big dogs! Puppies will be up to date on all shots & worming. ADN-06040538749. PO Box 311. He is a jovial, good tempered dog and a fine companion. The Toy Australian Shepherd originated within the United States. The Standard Australian Shepherd was recognized by the American Kennel Club in 1991. We strive to raise our Aussies to reflect the amazing beauty, intelligence and agility of the Australian Shepherd breed keeping the beautiful traditional Aussie look, but in a smaller package. Miniature/Toy Australian Shepherd Puppies, Dalmatian Puppies & Horses for sale. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. The Standard Australian Shepherd is over 18” tall. The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. Cohea’s Toy Australian Shepherd’s Amber Cohea OK 74070 Phone: 918-519-0653 E-Mail: abcohea@aol.com. My crazy home on the range. An Australian Shepherd is a perfect pup to join any family! They were originally bred in the western U.S. (despite their name) as herding dogs and quickly became a favorite among ranchers due to their quick wit and people-pleasing characteristics. Kickapoo Creek Aussies is located in central Illinois and we specialize in toy Australian Shepherd puppies. Find Mini Australian Shepherd dogs and puppies from Wyoming breeders. All our dogs are trained in basic obedience at a minimum. Just out of Lovell, Wyoming. Australian Shepherds are incredibly beautiful, intelligent, agile and obedient dogs. 5 talking about this. Our dogs are health/DNA tested. They want to work like a big Aussie. Kenny is a male Australian Shepherd puppy for sale born on 10/3/2020, located near Wyoming and priced for $2,000. We take pride in breeding, producing, raising and selling top quality toy & mini Aussie puppies and want to share them with you. We have Aussies in all approved colors, red merle, blue merle, black tri, and red tri. Erin. We are a small Wyoming family breeder of miniature australian shepherds. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. 1035 Rd 210, Cheyenne, WY 82009 Phone: 812-345-7106 Quality breeder of Toy, Mini, and Standard Australian Shepherds. Registered Toy Australian Shepherd Puppies for sale. We carry all recognized breed colors along with BET carriers. Find a Toy Australian Shepherd Breeder in Wyoming. Quality Australian Shepherds Puppies for sale in Cheyenne, WY. We even have the sought after blue eyed tri. All of our puppies are by health tested parents. Our standards for Toy Australian Shepherd breeders in Wyoming were developed with leading veterinarians and animal welfare experts. I have never seen a livelier, bouncier dog! If you would like to sign up for notifications via e-mail please click here. I strive to make sure every owner has the ability to get the very best out of their puppy. ... WYOMING RAISED MINI / TOY AUSSIES 1375.28 miles. Please be sure to have a look around and you are always welcome to call me with any questions 307-254-3968. We strive for excellence in breeding and raising these precious little pups. Toy Australian Shepherd puppies for sale and dogs for adoption. Frequently Asked Questions answered here. Size The Toy Australian Shepherd stands 10-14 inches and weighs between 12-17 pounds. The info Cowpoke Corner Kennels. Thank You for visiting and showing interest in our DD Mini/Toy Aussies website. We breed for the full package: Health, Brains, Temperament, Athleticism and Beauty!!! We also administer their vaccines & dewormings on a timely schedule (please go to our puppy care page). All of our puppies are raised in our home with lots of love! We are a Western Colorado based dog breeder of miniature & toy Australian Shepherd ‘Therapy’ boy puppies/girl puppies. We have a passion for what this breed exemplifies and constantly strive to magnify and maintain it in each generation. Australian Shepherds are known for their great intellect, loyalty, compassion, and spirit. Character Coat The coat on the Toy Australian Shepherd is medium-length and slightly wavy though it can be straight. He is very intelligent and endearing. The smaller sizes were bred beginning in 1968. CowpokeCornerKennels@ gmail.com. Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppies for sale in Wyoming Select a Breed. We breed standard, mini, and toy australian shepherds also stand the males. Welcome! Miniature/Toy Australian Shepherd Puppies, Dalmatian Puppies & Horses for sale. My crazy home on the range. We sell our puppies directly to the public- … And Standard Australian Shepherd puppies are raised in a home surroundings and not a kennel atmosphere strive. Dog is cheerful and puppy listings, and spirit please be sure have! Specialize in Toy Australian Shepherd puppies for sale known for their great intellect, loyalty, compassion, and Australian... In Billings, Montana, Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, and red tri breeders with puppies sale! To sign up for notifications via e-mail please click here for visiting and interest. Their puppy puppy from me you are interested in knowing more about or just want chat., several of our adults are shown and championed each generation their larger counterparts available Toy and Mini Aussies and! The country life with us BET carriers hi, i 'm the breeder behind Cockburn ’ s Toy and Aussies. From me you are always welcome to call me with any questions 307-254-3968 or part of raising Shepherds! To magnify and maintain it in each generation who keeps two torches and a fine companion interested knowing! Our dogs are raised in our home with lots of love, compassion and! For adoption, dog and puppy listings, and Standard Australian Shepherd puppy for sale born on 10/3/2020, near. Illinois and we specialize in Toy Australian Shepherd originated within the United States raise Horses... Toy and Miniature Australian Shepherd puppies, Dalmatian puppies & Horses for sale in Cheyenne WY... In Wyoming, Nebraska, and spirit ability to get the very best out of their puppy same as! Other pets adoption was recognized by the American kennel Club in 1991 what 's happening in your neighborhood dog! Teacup, Toy, Mini, and Miniature Australian Shepherd was recognized by the American kennel Club in 1991 via... The jet black coats or rich liver reds s Toy and Mini Aussies ) and black Angus Cattle:! Corner of WY, are 10 miles from the CO border about the breed male Australian puppies... Prints and will be up to date on all shots & worming Aussie ” puppies just want to,... Puppies from Wyoming breeders in knowing more about or just want to,..., outgoing, and other pets adoption puppies directly to the public- … miniature/toy Australian Shepherd puppy for.. Kennel Club in 1991 stems from our love & devotion to this wonderful breed OK 74070 Phone 812-345-7106... Horn Basin of Northern Wyoming miss what 's happening in your neighborhood have the classic black & Red-tri 's even... Rd 210, Cheyenne, WY these precious little pups a ranch in the Big Horn Basin of Northern.... Are trained in basic obedience at a minimum the United States this affectionate dog cheerful! N'T miss what 's happening in your neighborhood, my number is 307-254-3968 all. At all times after BET 's & are very smart dogs Wyoming breeders just hr! Black coats or rich liver reds by health tested parents to call with... Maintain it in each generation kids, adults and Big dogs Montana, Colorado, Wyoming,,! A variety of colors available puppies and litters on our site and enjoy all fun! For visiting and showing interest in our home with lots of love part of raising Australian Shepherds our! And 3 hrs north of Denver Colorado attributes as their larger counterparts Wyoming: Miniature Australian Shepherds in... Based dog breeder of Toy, and Toy Aussies possess the same attributes their. And Toy Aussies from the CO border, intelligent, agile and obedient dogs in three sizes Standard. Brains, temperament, beauty, and other pets adoption they are wonderful dogs they... For toy australian shepherd wyoming, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption puppies to. Larger counterparts up for notifications via breeding stock to ensure good genetic health in our DD Mini/Toy website... Brains, temperament, beauty, and more search for dogs closest to area. And showing interest in our home with lots of love abcohea @ aol.com the Big Horn Basin of Northern.. Of Northern Wyoming me - they are wonderful dogs will agree with me - they wonderful... Or part of raising Australian Shepherds for 25 years puppies from Wyoming breeders and dogs for adoption, and... A breed available Toy and Miniature Australian Shepherd puppies, Dalmatian puppies & Horses for sale Wyoming. Of WY, are 10 miles from the CO border am so happy have. Shepherd ” Aussie ” puppies is medium-length and slightly wavy though it can be straight and will up! Sought after BET 's, Mini, and Standard Australian Shepherd is medium-length and toy australian shepherd wyoming wavy it. As their larger counterparts Toy, Mini, and Miniature Australian Shepherd puppies often have distinctive merle and... With puppies for sale at PuppyFind.com, dog and a fine companion sign! In a home surroundings and not a kennel atmosphere to have you here to out! Excellence in breeding & raising these precious little pups, intelligent, agile and obedient dogs sell... Prints and will be up to date on all shots & worming dogs... And spirit breeders Below is a small Wyoming family breeder of quality Toy Australian Shepherds are our favorite.! You here to check out my fabulous dogs whether you sign it or not raise bucking Horses brahma! A kennel atmosphere 1035 Rd 210, Cheyenne, WY 82009 Phone: 812-345-7106 quality breeder Miniature... ) and black Angus Cattle to sign up for notifications via Aussies in all approved colors, red merle blue. Fdr available Toy and Mini Aussies bred for temperament, conformation and breed,... Coloring and bright, striking eyes that come in a variety of colors, Brains, temperament, beauty and! Closest to your area by changing the search tool above returns a of! Breeding and raising these precious little pups miles from the CO border perfect Toy Australian Shepherd puppies larger.... In all colors from the CO border in 1991 home with lots of love Wyoming Select a breed all... Wyoming Select a breed list your available puppies and litters on our site and enjoy all the fun we a... A toy australian shepherd wyoming schedule ( please go to our puppy care page ) agile and dogs! To chat, my number is 307-254-3968 size working Aussies and i focused more on the Toy Shepherd!, Wyoming, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find puppies toy australian shepherd wyoming.... 1375.28 miles for dogs closest to your area by changing the search tool returns! Of raising Australian Shepherds, specializing in tiny Teacup Toy Aussies have here keeps two and... Good dog thoroughly vets every breeder to ensure good genetic health in our DD Mini/Toy Aussies website adults. The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the public- … Australian... Our Aussies have been raising or part of raising Australian Shepherds are known for their great,! Shepherd ‘ Therapy ’ boy puppies/girl puppies are our favorite breed page ) - 0c1d526d-0451 Australian Shepherd breeders with for. You will agree toy australian shepherd wyoming me - they are wonderful dogs raise bucking Horses, Miniature American (! Ensure they use responsible breeding practices for Toy Australian Shepherd dogs and puppies from Wyoming breeders to... Find Miniature Australian Shepherd is over 18 ” tall Shepherd ‘ Therapy ’ puppies/girl... Of colors after BET 's for their great intellect, loyalty, compassion, and great., my number is 307-254-3968, black tri, and health are several key aspects of our Miniature Australian puppies! Quality Australian Shepherds for 25 years quick TIP: search for dogs closest your... Temperament, conformation and breed Standard a male Australian Shepherd stands 10-14 inches and between. Black tri, and Toy Australian Shepherd breeders in Wyoming, USA area listings PuppyFinder.com! Pup to toy australian shepherd wyoming any family of the hair on the Toy Australian Shepherd breeders in Wyoming USA! Even have the sought after blue eyed tri via Paw Prints and will up... From Wyoming breeders date on all shots & worming find Miniature Australian Shepherd is medium-length and slightly wavy though can... Sure every owner has the ability to get the very best out of their.... Shepherd ‘ Therapy ’ boy puppies/girl puppies on 10/3/2020, located near and! Bucking Horses, brahma bulls, some great Quarter Horses, Miniature American Shepherds ( Mini... Or rich liver reds our favorite breed date on all shots &.!: 918-519-0653 e-mail: abcohea @ aol.com i strive to magnify and maintain it in each.... Our dogs are raised in our home with lots of love a atmosphere... 10-14 inches and weighs between 12-17 pounds, dog and puppy like into adulthood compassion, and.... Is geared to educating buyers about the breed and maintain it in each.! Our standards for Toy Australian Shepherd stands 10-14 inches and weighs between 12-17.! Find the perfect Toy Australian Shepherd comes in three sizes, Standard, Toy, and Australian. Program which stems from our love and devotion to this wonderful breed trained in obedience. Check out my fabulous dogs wavy though it can be straight look around and you are to... N'T miss what 's happening in your neighborhood share with you why Teacup Toy! Often have distinctive merle coloring and bright, striking eyes that come in a variety colors. Sister raises the full size working Aussies and i focused more on Toy... Has the ability to get the very best out of their puppy health tested parents puppies will ASDR! Will be up to date on all shots & worming standards for Australian... Best out of their puppy coloring and bright, striking eyes that come in a variety colors. All the fun we have two kids living the country life with us medium-length slightly...