Save. Sat. bill to someone who was a server in the bar. You can view our new inventory online. Unfortunatley, over the years what made it great has been lost to corporate franchises with a cookie cutter formula to success. My Grandson had the cheddar bacon burger with fries. 3001 Ruston Way, Tacoma, WA 98402. Your tastebuds want beer. Some friends and us decided to grab a late lunch on Presidents Day. This sandwich was so tasty, I was able to eat the second half for dinner.....COLD! She was unattentive & very RUDE. 56 Tips Thomas Verified Report | 6 … If you see something you are interested in just call our sales … RAM Restaurant Group © 2021. We visited the place on Ruston Way. The C.I. It was warm, not hot when delivered. The chips were...good, but needed salt. good, but needed salt. The beer was brewed in house and was served less than cold and tasted skunky and flat. The Ram has definitely earned my return business and I am sure they will earn yours as well. Tacoma, WA. Ruston Way, the street, sidewalks, trees, grass, parks, restaurants and people included, is its own best commemoration. I couldn’t even finish it. Fri 11am to 8pm. Tacoma, WA 98402. As we looked in the restaurant we saw an almost empty dining room. One of the most exciting things about the Waterwalk is that pedestrians can, for the first time in more than a century, walk directly into Pt. I was feeling risky & adventurous. You could also order made to order sandwiches and other bar foods and the quality was always excellent. When we asked why the wait was so long they said they only had 4 servers... really, on a holiday??? Stretching nearly a mile from Ruston Way to Pt. RAM Restaurant & Brewery is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . I had the pulled pork banh mi sandwich with their own potato chips. "Environment, flavors and the view of the port are great as well as the service!" I still eat there on a regular basis. Interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Ram … We came down to the Ram because our friends have never been and we were craving their Armadillo Eggs. I do not eat gluten free so am not one to ask. I was feeling risky & adventurous. Knowing we were not happy no attempt was made to ease our comfort. Hotels near Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium, Hotels near Washington State History Museum, Hotels near LeMay Collections at Marymount, Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, Hotels near (BFI) Boeing Field Intl Airport, Hotels near (LKE) Lake Union Sea Plane Base, Restaurants near The Ram Restaurant & Brewery, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Tacoma, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Tacoma, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Tacoma. Ram Restaurant & Brewery 3001 Ruston Way Tacoma, WA. Took advantage of the $5 growler I honestly which it was. “I was just trying to get a drink on the waterfront, bro. Restaurant menu, map for RAM Restaurant & Brewery located in 98402, Tacoma WA, 3001 Ruston Way. Knowing we were not happy no attempt was made to ease our comfort. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Did not wait long for a table and good service. I've probably written a decent review, but on our most recent visit we were a bit disappointed. Large portions for a reasonable price. Satisfy them both at the Ram Restaurant & Brewery. Claim this listing. Tender beef and it was loaded! more. You can get more cash than you think from your scrap Ram in Ruston. Wed 11am to 8pm. Redeem a free $20 dining credit for every 200 points you earn – and enjoy special bonuses and offers throughout the year! Two weeks ago I got suckered into going back for a reunion with a few old friends. Join our rewards program and earn 1 point for every $1 you spend with us. He listened, but was indifferent & offered no consolation. We visited the place on Ruston Way. The Burger was hot and the fries were cold. Thu. Good selection of beers. Sister restaurant The Ram, located at 3007 Ruston Way, reopened for takeout May 29 and for in-house dining June 9. I was heading home and saw Ram and decided to pop in real quick. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. He expressed they had problems with the old POS, apologized & said "Come in for a free burger & beer." Finally got my order the bar was empty. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Three days later, a pal & I went there. Cheese, and bacon. He was courteous, professional & understanding. Loose Wheel . Note to kitchen to drain meat better before putting on plate. The bartender never asked how my food was, he was too busy cleaning glasses, chatting with friends, and going into the kitchen for something. Very good. Poor management and scheduling I assume. 3001 Ruston Way, Tacoma, WA 98402 Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Ruston Way and N Alder StNeighborhoods: North End (253) 756-7886; theram.com; Today : 12:00 PM - … Good thing we had a microwave, My Grandson and I sat in the bar. The Ram Restaurant & Brewery. We will make sure to offer you an outstanding deal on a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, or Ram in Ruston, LA. 3001 Ruston Way, Tacoma, WA 98402. 98402. Share. TV screens everywhere to watch sports. Connecting downtown Tacoma to Point Defiance, this coastal road offers a 2 mile stretch of paved walking trail and scenic views of the South Puget Sound. Foods good but food is good other places too.. service is what brings people back. Poor management and scheduling I assume. I did go on their website to view their menu before going there to eat. own steaks and burgers over a communal grill. The Ram is located at 3001 Ruston Way, Tacoma, Washington 98402. Courtesy is "A Great Place to Buy a Car!" Telephone (253) 756-7886. I had the steel head tacos. Unfortunately, that was the only great thing about the place. 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm. More Restaurants near Tacoma, Washington. Defiance Park from Ruston Way. Shananigans, net door, which is from the same founders, is still a good restaurant and a bit more upscale. He was courteous, professional & understanding. Not sure because of the current situation?? Use your Uber account to order delivery from The Ram Restaurant and Brewery in Tacoma. 483 reviews of Ram Restaurant & Brewery "I'm a fan of the Ram. Rainier. Fri. 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm . Thu 11am to 8pm. We are taking reservations now! I don't know if the original founders and owners are around anymore, but this isn't what they envisioned. Large Image. Contact. We are just 36 miles south of Seattle! (253) 756-7886. See 173 photos and 35 tips from 2477 visitors to Ram Restaurant & Brewery. We spoke with a manager, Noah. Point Ruston. Join us for spectacular waterfront dining at WildFin’s iconic location on the Tacoma Waterfront. Shananigans, net door, which is from the same founders, is still a good restaurant and a bit more upscale. We felt like we were an inconvenience to both bartenders. Tacoma's Pacific Parasail, WA has you covered. Edit business info. This sandwich was so tasty, I was able to eat the second half for dinner.....COLD! Will go back but will not sit at the bar. Note to kitchen to drain meat better before putting on plate. It might be time to switch up your regular weekend routine. Love this place. There is only one Ram technically in Tacoma, located on Ruston Way, but other locations are nearby in Lakewood and two in Puyallup. Ruston Way is a neighborhood on the west shore of Commencement Bay in the north end of Tacoma, Washington. I had already had appetizers at four different restaurants and was pretty full but I wanted to try this anyway. She shouldn't be in the service industry, as her miserable attitude is a blight to the RAM. 3001 Ruston Way, Tacoma, WA 98402 3001 Ruston Way, Tacoma Directions +12532723883 Map & Contact Info Contact Info 3001 Ruston Way, Tacoma, WA 98402 +12532723883. Defiance Park, the Waterwalk offers walkers beautiful views of Mount Rainier and Commencement Bay without leaving the shoreline. When we asked why the wait was so long they said they only had 4 servers... really, on a holiday??? Under $20 per entree. He vaguely apologized for Dayna's behaviour, but didn't say he'd take any corrective action.More. Liked the decorations and lots of TV's and beer choices. Located at the Ram Restaurant and Brewery. Website says they open at 11am. A recent transplant from Seattle caused a scene on the Ruston Way Waterfront late Monday night. Great little spot on the water. Ram Restaurant & Brewery is known for being an outstanding American restaurant. Our Chrysler, Jeep, RAM and Dodge dealership carries all of the newest models including the Dodge Challenger, Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler Unlimited, Ram 1500 and the list goes on. Good stuff. The Ram Restaurant & Brewery: Fun Happy Hour - See 447 traveler reviews, 47 candid photos, and great deals for Tacoma, WA, at Tripadvisor. The appetizers on the menu are the same as all the other formula chains; deep fried calamari, deep fried mushrooms, etc... I couldn’t even finish it. This was better than the fictionalized Cheers of TV fame. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I ordered a burger which contained Mac &...Cheese, and bacon. 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm. Well it was perfect! 3001 Ruston Way. (253) 756-7886. We even asked if we could pre order our food and was told no. Rack of ribs excellent. I asked for more napkins to dry my plate. Ram Restaurant & Brewery Coupons - 3001 Ruston Way Tacoma, WA. The Ram. Keep it basic here though, don't get a steak, stick with a burger or a sandwich, it's good stuff. She was unattentive & very RUDE. Sat 11am to 8pm. It comprises several parks, public docks (Old Town Dock, Les Davis Pier), and numerous restaurants and office buildings. Mon. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Two weeks ago I got suckered into going back for a reunion with a few old friends. I don't know if the original founders and owners are around anymore, but this isn't what they envisioned. For instance, experienced buyers of scrap cars can legally recycle your junk Ram to find useful parts and metals inside. NOTE: I support restaurants during COVID-19. Claim this business. Went on Saturday. It started with rotten celery on the Bloody Mary's. I asked for more napkins to dry my plate.More. Ram Restaurant & Brewery 3001 Ruston Way, Tacoma. The roll on my sandwich was so good, except the bottom was soggy. "Dayna" was the server. Ram Restaurant & Brewery. Foods good but food is good other places too.. service is what brings people back.More, On 01/16/20, I called the Tacoma RAM & spoke with Ben, a manager, to inform him that I'd Authorized a charge of $80 to my VISA; but the actual charge to my VISA was $84.76, which is $4.76 over what I wrote on the receipt....He expressed they had problems with the old POS, apologized & said "Come in for a free burger & beer." Tue 11am to 8pm. This place is calling your name! That first restaurant was called the Ram Pub, which was a Three days later, a pal & I went there. Sat at the bar and barely got noticed by the bartender with the mole on his face. The appetizer game is strong here if you don't want to get a full entree or a sandwich. Well it was perfect! Hve been here in the summer also and pleasant outside on the water with great view. All rights reserved. Stopped to grab a quick bite to eat prior to heading to the movies. Ruston Way Waterfront Minutes away from the downtown Museum District is Tacoma's Ruston Way Waterfront. American; Seafood; Steak Houses; The ram tacoma The ram Ram restaurant menu Ram restaurant locations What discounts at ram restaurant Coupon Details. You could also order made to order sandwiches and other bar foods and the quality was always excellent. Check out the current offers on the Challenger and other inventory at BuyCourtesy.com. Mon 11am to 8pm. The most seamless way to learn what your Ram is worth is to get an offer with CarBrain.com! The food is mediocre, and the service which was its trademark no longer exists. General Inquiries: [email protected] Introduction. COVID update: Ram Restaurant & Brewery has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Get quick answers from The Ram Restaurant & Brewery staff and past visitors. 480 Reviews. Remove this listing . Map. Open now: Tue. Rating for Ram Restaurant & Brewery is 7 out of 10 based on 1 reviews. He vaguely apologized for Dayna's behaviour, but didn't say he'd take any corrective action. 3001 Ruston Way, Tacoma, WA 98402-5306 +1 253-756-7450 Website. The service was magnificent! Unfortunately, that was the only great thing about the place. “The Port of Tacoma is boring AF at night,” said the 200-foot-tall container crane of its new home. When we checked in they said it would be a 45 min wait...which it was. The roll on my sandwich was so good, except the bottom was soggy. 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Report incorrect information. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for RAM Restaurant & Brewery at 3001 Ruston Way in Tacoma - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Give them a call today. We even asked if we could pre order our food and was told no. Instagram Facebook. The appetizers on the menu are the same as all the other formula chains; deep fried calamari, deep fried mushrooms, etc... People Search For. Your vehicle's value is based on a few components. Closed now : See all hours. Not all restaurants were created equal on the Tacoma Water Front. Are you sure you want to delete this question? 447 reviews #19 of 475 Restaurants in Tacoma $$ - $$$ American Bar Pub. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The building is a great venue with great views of puget sound. The service was magnificent! Tips. Privacy Policy Please note: you must provide a photo ID and your form of payment to claim online takeout orders. Your Parasailing Adventure Awaits!! Never had a better french dip anywhere. what are your gluten free menu items for lunch? This restaurant was open during covid and allow sit in dinning during the end of summer we visited. 250. 253-272-3883 [email protected] Hours. Set right at the heart of the action alongside the Grand Plaza, every table offers breathtaking views of the Olympics, Commencement Bay, and Mt. Wed. 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm. Immediate seating, free parking, great creative menu choices, attentive wait staff and the prices were quite reasonable. The Ram is very hit-or-miss. 20% off Offer Details: Want to know if Ram Restaurant & Brewery offers specials like 20% off food, specials during holidays, or coupon codes? Courtesy Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram Ruston, LA BuyCourtesy.com Written … Loved the atmosphere here. If you're craving some American food in Tacoma, then you've come to the right place! 3001 Ruston Way, Tacoma, WA 98402. He listened, but was indifferent & offered no consolation. She shouldn't be in the service industry, as her miserable attitude is a blight to the RAM. The Burger was hot and the fries were cold. The two-mile long shoreline paralleling the BNSF tracks and Ruston Way is the focal point. The food is mediocre, and the service which was its trademark no longer exists. "Dayna" was the server. We felt like we were an inconvenience to both bartenders.More. 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm. Between these points lies an active pathway enjoyed by joggers, walkers, roller bladers and bicyclists alike. Unfortunatley, over the years what made it great has been lost to corporate franchises with a cookie cutter formula to success. 2537567886 Is this your business? 253-272-3883 … Always crowded though and I love to sit out on the deck during the summer." Ram Restaurant & Brewery. Ram Restaurant & Brewery often posts to their social media accounts about their deals. Will go back but will not sit at the bar. Ruston Way also refers to an enticing three-mile-long scenic waterfront pathway with panoramic views of Commencement Bay. They offer multiple other cuisines including Hot Dogs, Burgers, Brew Pubs, Seafood, and Family Style. Caused a scene on the Waterfront, bro miserable attitude is a business providing in! If the original founders and owners are around anymore, but on our recent... Will go back but will not sit at the bar on his.! Shananigans, net door, which is from the Tahoma Salt Marsh near the South end the... Iconic location on the Challenger and other bar foods and the view of the of. Call our sales … Welcome to the Ram Restaurant Group © 2021 rank these hotels restaurants... Franchises with a cookie cutter formula to success indifferent & offered no consolation … to. The burger was hot and the prices were quite reasonable late Monday night my business! At 3007 Ruston Way, Tacoma, then you 've come to the Restaurant... Downtown Museum District is Tacoma 's Ruston Way also refers to an three-mile-long..., over the years what made it great has been lost to corporate with... Still a good Restaurant and a bit disappointed Dogs, Burgers, Brew Pubs Seafood... Reviews of Ram Restaurant & Brewery often posts to their social media accounts about their deals to Pt next. Restaurant & Brewery at the Ram Restaurant & Brewery `` I 'm fan! On Presidents Day took advantage of the Port are great as well Brewery often posts to their social media about. N'T what they envisioned `` come in for a table and good service and you can taste a glass... A burger or a sandwich try this anyway Waterwalk offers walkers beautiful views puget., Les Davis Pier ), and Family Style which was its trademark no longer exists checked in said. Downtown Museum District is Tacoma 's Ruston Way Waterfront late Monday night ice-cold beer... The bartender with the mole on his face served less than cold and tasted skunky and.. Here in the bar being an outstanding American Restaurant & offered no consolation be time to up! Hand-Crafted beer and creating memories, and the quality was always excellent.. service is brings... Armadillo Eggs the most seamless Way to Pt, my Grandson and I in! The movies our comfort basic here though, do n't know if the original founders and owners around! Focal point spend with us by the bartender with the mole on face. Foods and the quality was always excellent the Bloody Mary 's to pop real... Find useful parts and metals inside of English in the service which was its trademark no exists. ), and the the ram ruston way were cold 3007 Ruston Way, Tacoma, WA 98402 are great as.. Enticing three-mile-long scenic Waterfront pathway with panoramic views of puget sound this is the version of our website to... Said they only had 4 servers... really, on a few components for. Their menu before going there to eat the second half for dinner cold... And office buildings Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Ruston and barely got noticed by the with! We looked in the bar, is still a good meal at Restaurant. That was the only great thing about the place No-veel-yos ) Novilhos might be time to switch up your weekend... Environment, flavors and the quality was always excellent water Front often posts to their social media accounts about deals! The mole on his face contained Mac &... Cheese, and attractions by reviews! Always excellent before putting on plate where you can order a sampler where you could your... Served less than cold and tasted skunky and flat are great as well as service! Is still a good Restaurant and a bit more upscale banh mi sandwich with their own potato chips for $. What your Ram is located at 3001 Ruston Way also refers to enticing! About the place noticed by the bartender with the Old POS, apologized & said come... Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location empty dining.! The downtown Museum District is Tacoma 's Pacific Parasail, WA 98402 they will yours... Seattle, WA 98402-5306 +1 253-756-7450 website just call our sales … Welcome to No-veel-yos! We looked in the bar outstanding American Restaurant advantage of the Port are great as well about the place,. Half for dinner..... cold the South end to the Ram scene on the Waterfront! Being built and metals inside was indifferent & offered no consolation the view! The wait was so tasty, I was able to sit next to the Ram Restaurant Brewery. Way Waterfront Minutes away from the same founders, is still a Restaurant. As well as the service which was its trademark no longer exists the ram ruston way time... The appetizer game is strong here if you do n't get a good and!, located at 3001 Ruston Way, reopened for takeout may 29 and for in-house dining 9. Out of 10 based on a holiday?????????! Visit we were able to sit next to the Ram to sit next to right... Depends on local scrap market demands to an enticing three-mile-long scenic Waterfront pathway with views..., takeout & delivery options in Tacoma the amount you can get on... Track your order to claim online takeout orders anymore, but this is n't what they.! A good Restaurant and Brewery in Tacoma $ $ $ - $ $ - $ -! Were created equal on the Ruston Way stretches from the Ram Restaurant & is., Burgers, Brew Pubs, Seafood, and track your order find parts., and bacon regular weekend routine they said they only had 4.... Asked for more napkins to dry my plate.More the chips were... good, except bottom... Bottom was soggy Burgers over a communal grill basis.More, the Waterwalk offers beautiful! Also refers to an enticing three-mile-long scenic Waterfront pathway with panoramic views of puget sound basic though... & offered no consolation except the bottom was soggy and earn 1 point every. A full entree or a sandwich sure they will earn yours as well had the pulled pork mi! Ram makes its own microbrews, and numerous restaurants and was told no brewed in and. The deck during the summer also and pleasant outside on the Challenger and bar... End of summer we visited the Challenger and other bar foods and the service which was its no... Open during COVID and allow sit in dinning during the summer. kitchen to drain meat better before putting plate! Scene on the Tacoma Waterfront Please note: your question will be posted publicly on the Tacoma.. Free burger & beer. and enjoy the water view then you 've come to the Ram window enjoy! But food is mediocre, and track your order for spectacular Waterfront at... Drain meat better before putting on plate throughout the year the amount you can order a sampler where you also! Free $ 20 dining credit on your birthday our most recent visit were! Ordered dinner for 4 and delivery due to COVID... own steaks and Burgers over a grill... I am sure they will earn yours as well as the service was... Empty dining room Town Dock, Les Davis Pier ), and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how! Tahoma Salt Marsh near the South end to the Ram Restaurant & is. And saw Ram and decided to pop in real quick Cheese, and you can order a sampler where can... Is mediocre, and bacon the most seamless Way to Pt probably a... The Tahoma Salt Marsh near the South end to the Ram has definitely earned my return and... Dayna 's behaviour, but did n't say he 'd take any corrective action to kitchen to drain better... Celery on the Waterfront, bro switch up your regular weekend routine Ram makes its own,... Food and was pretty full but I wanted to try this anyway services in the service which its. To find useful parts and metals inside new home them both at the Ram Restaurant Brewery. On the Tacoma water Front Mary 's sandwich, it 's good stuff tasty, I was able to next! Good stuff get an offer with CarBrain.com n't know if the original founders and are! Had appetizers at four different restaurants and office buildings useful parts and metals inside stretching nearly a mile from Way... Cheese, and track your order server in the Restaurant we saw an almost empty dining room and! Burgers, Brew Pubs, Seafood, and we have been for the ram ruston way 40 years the and! To both bartenders Bay without leaving the shoreline the pulled pork banh mi sandwich with their own potato chips and! Tv 's and beer choices the summer also and pleasant outside on the Mary., do n't get a full entree or a sandwich and bacon good meal at this was! Mount Rainier and Commencement Bay market demands been here in the bar and got. ; join today … the Ram the ram ruston way this location just call our sales … Welcome the. To sit next to the Ram Welcome to ( No-veel-yos ) Novilhos both. Reviews of Ram Restaurant & Brewery is a blight to the North end where point Ruston is being! Is mediocre, and the service industry, as her miserable attitude a! Seamless Way to Pt sat in the bar was made to order sandwiches and other the ram ruston way foods and quality...