You’re here because you’re interested in Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum, Blonde reviews, which suggests you’re looking for Haircare Products products in the region of £4.5 (the price we found Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum, Blonde at from Superdrug on our recent search). Verified Purchase. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 8, 2018. Tag #LIVECOLOUR to get your look featured. there’s a huge amount of choice for those looking to buy their Haircare Products online. 84 out of 110 (76%) reviewers recommend this product. Be inspired and see what's on trend with our lookbook. Hi guys ! Write a review. It's a box dye so obviously won't get the same quality of visiting a salon but works. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 7, 2020. I’ve had a perm done, so the curls aren’t natural and I was expecting for the hair dye to cause a … Lightener + Twist Cool Rose. Thank you for taking the time to read our Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum, Blonde review from the Haircare Products category. Schwarzkopf Live Intense Permanent Hair Colour Kit, Red Passion (number 43) 4.3 ... Only 4 left in stock - order soon. and if you happen to have really long, thick hair, orange ends because the product turns really fast as soon as its near heat i.e. Amazon Customer. It did dry my hair out a fair bit but if your hair is in good condition it shouldn't be a problem, just be sure to give it some extra conditioning for a week or so before and after. ... Intense Lightener 00B Max Blonde Permanent Hair Dye; Pure Blonde with Striking Shine; ... 10 Reviews. ... Add Schwarzkopf Live Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum Hair Dye Add add Schwarzkopf Live Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum Hair Dye to basket. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 2, 2018. 85 out of 110 (77%) reviewers recommend this product. £4.79 Clubcard Price Offer valid for delivery from 18/11/2020 until 29/12/2020. This stuff literally turns your hair white! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Schwarzkopf Live Intense Lightener, Permanent Colour with Anti-Yellowing – 3x 00B Max Blonde at Amazon.com. Chances are you probably know all there is to know about Superdrug, but if you don’t then here’s a little more detail about them. Schwarzkopf Live Intense Lightener 00B Max Blonde Hair Dye. This lightener is very damaging and turned my hair yellow (white bleach not blue) the omegaplex was much more subtle. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … This is an interesting one, see what my opinion on this hair colour is. Value for money is great. Read all Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum, Blonde reviews here: Thanks for stopping by to read our Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum, Blonde review here at TrustedReviewer. Help other customers like you. ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.8 out of 5 stars. 4.6 out of 5 stars 17. Help other customers like you. If there’s any products that we have not yet reviewed please leave us a comment and we will do our best to get a review added. We can’t stress enough how important it is to stick to retailers that you can rely on, the big names essentially. Easy to use, i have a mixing bowl and brush as i find it easier but hair felt good, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 30, 2020, My hair went orange! Get 5% off or get the better offer price when you opt-in for recurring deliveries with Auto-Reorder. Up to nine levels of colour lift. Chances are you’ve already got your mind set on a product, which is why you’re looking for Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum, Blonde reviews. Colour: Max Blonde. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I do it myself and voila, 45 minutes later i'm blonde. Product Description. Another hair video (again). Schwarzkopf Live Intense Lightener. Go for a new look and give your hair the shine it deserves with this amazing hair dye from Schwarzkopf. 5 Reviews. Find Schwarzkopf products at low prices. Superdrug.com is a shopping destination for fashion conscious customers. Browse more Hair Dye online, and buy in-store at B&M. There are of course hundreds of options and different brands to choose from, there are 32 Live Color XXL products and a total of 6088 to choose from in the Haircare Products category. Reviews are submitted by our customers directly through our website. In order to reach the overall score we use a combination of expert product reviews, customer feedback and a range of other criteria, including brand reputation and 3rd party review scores. ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.9 out of 5 stars. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Write a review. Shop online for bath, body, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, perfume, beauty tools, and more at Amazon.ca Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener Permanent 00B Max Blonde - by Schwarzkopf: Amazon.ca: Beauty LIVE Lightener + Twist contains a 2 in 1 formula with built-in Pastel Pigments already pre-mixed with the Colour Cream. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 22, 2020, Great, as expected some more orange tones but mostly lovely colour and when dried a lot cooler. (6) Schwarzkopf Live Intense Lightener 00B Max Blonde Hair Blonde leaves hair gleaming blonde. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Read reviews for Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00B Max Blonde Permanent Lightener. White hair - avoid unless you want the moon glow! As you can see, it scored above average, which makes it a great option if you do decide to go with it. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our … Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 11, 2020. Schwarzkopf Live Intense Lightener, Permanent Colour with Anti-Yellowing – 3x 00A Absolute Platinum Visit the Schwarzkopf Store 4.4 out of 5 stars 5,306 ratings Whether you’ve already chosen to buy, and just want that bit of reassurance, or you’re only just starting to shop around, our review will help you to find the right product for you in the Haircare Products category. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Schwarzkopf Live Intense Lightener 00b Max Blonde Permanent Hair Colour at Amazon.com. Amazon.in: Buy Schwarzkopf Live Intense Lightener - Ice Blonde (001) by Schwarzkopf online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Whether you choose to buy from a local retailer or get yourself a deal online it’s important that you do your research to find the best product and price from a retailer that you know and trust. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Auto-Reorder & Save. I bought this one after using the omegaplex l9 (which i bought by mistake) i wish i had used that one again. In order to bring you the most detailed and informative reviews we pull details and customer feedback from a huge range of online retailers, including Superdrug. In terms of how easy it is to use if you're new to bleaching at home I'd say this product is worth the money. If you are already a customer of Superdrug and have bought either Live Color XXL products or even better, you’ve bought Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum, Blonde before, we’d love to hear your feedback. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00B Max Blonde Hair Dye, Blonde scored 9.3 in our review which makes it one of the top products available in the Haircare Products category. This treatment leaves hair glossy, shiny and touchably soft. Reviews & Ratings 6. Free … Husband said I looked like Donald Trump. The conditioner did a good job of toning down the orange a little but I am definitely still very orange right now! There's a problem loading this menu right now. / 5012583002642 /. And 32 from Live Color XXL. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Search Search. 😬, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 6, 2020. 121 Reviews This action will navigate to reviews. 122 Reviews This action will navigate to reviews. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. You’ll be grateful for that extra peace of mind that you’ll get great customer service and will be looked after should you need to contact customer services. Works. With 6088 products in the Haircare Products category, ranging from just £0.75 right up to £335 there’s plenty of choice for you to get yourself at the best available. If you don’t have the time to read the full review, then the above scores will give you a good idea of how Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum, Blonde stacks up against other products in the Haircare Products category. Does what it's supposed to do, I used a toner afterwards to get rid of some of the copper in my hair, I got the set of 3 so that I can keep topping up my hair colour over time. Read all reviews for Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum, Blonde now and buy at £4.5. On our most recent search Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum, Blonde was available at £4.5 from Superdrug. Schwarzkopf Ultra Brigt Pretty Pastels Rose Gold Hair Dye Take your colour to the max with LIVE Color XXL for permanent, long lasting and vibrant colour full of healthy shine. LIVE Color XXL allows you to follow today's trends for effortless, stand out looks. LIVE Intense Lighteners, with brightening Oil Booster, lifts your colour up to 9 levels for pure blonde colour results. Average of 2.8 stars. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00B Max Blonde Hair Dye, Blonde Review: Quality – 93%. ... Add Schwarzkopf Live Intense Lightener 00B Max Blonde Hair Dye Add add Schwarzkopf Live Intense Lightener 00B Max Blonde Hair Dye to basket. As a guide, a score above 8.1 would be considered good for products in the Haircare Products sector. To run the latest price check simply click the “read full review” button where we’ll run an up to date comparison from all of our trusted partners to bring you the best price. LIVE Intense Lighteners, ... Colour + Moisture Colour Boosters Intense Colour Intense Colour + Lift Intense Lighteners Lightener + Twist LIVE Men Precious Metals Pretty Pastels Silver Shampoo Ultra Brights or Pastel Urban Metallics. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 4, 2018. The score is designed to give you a quick reference way of deciding if Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum, Blonde is the right product for you, or if you should keep looking elsewhere. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener Permanent 00B Max Blonde - by Schwarzkopf at Amazon.com. it's taken me from a kinda patchy dark and light brown colour to a blonde and orange colour (to be expected when going from dark to light). If you have decided upon Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum, Blonde then click the “Read Full Review” button, where you’ll be directed to our automated price scanning and review finding system, at which point you will be redirected to the preferred retailer based on reliability, service, price and reviews. Description. Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum, Blonde received a score of 90% during our price ranking, which makes it one of the top scoring products in terms of price in the Haircare Products category. 3.9. Available on UK deliveries only. $15.41 $ 15. The average price charged in the Haircare Products category is £10.65 and the average price of a product from Live Color XXL is £4.75. Surprised I still have hair? Disclaimer: Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means, that at no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and purchase a product. Based on 30,000+ reviews; Schwarzkopf Live Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum Permanent Hair Dye . Superdrug.com includes lines from popular store categories including; beauty, fragrance, electrical, health and of course all Superdrug’s monthly offers! Buy Schwarzkopf LIVE 00B Max Blonde Permanent Hair Dye and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1. If you’ve got any advice or tips for potential customers looking to buy Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum, Blonde then just drop us a comment in the section below and we’ll get it approved in order to help future customers make the right choice. Lift your blonde shade and add a dreamy pastel hue with our 2 in 1 formula + More information Our best advice is to try and maximise the use of your budget by getting the very best within your pre-determined price range. Schwarzkopf Live Lightener+Twist 104 Cool Lilac by Schwarzkopf. The formula lightens your hair colour up to 4 levels whilst giving your blonde a subtle pastel twist of cool lilac. With up to 9 levels of lift from the brightening Oil booster, your blonde will be blonder. I have really curly hair and wasn’t sure if this will damage my curls, however my curls are still shapopping. the roots and longer to turn on the ends so you have no choice but to take it off when its not quite finished unless you apply to your roots last. Our review scores above have been developed using a range of data sources, from customer reviews, price comparisons and expert reviews, all collated in order to give you a good as possible indication on whether is right for you. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 13, 2019. Live Color XXL are of course one of the leading brands when it comes to shopping in the Haircare Products category. If you’d like a bit more information then why not watch the video below from YouTube. Specifically for products from Live Color XXL the cheapest is £4.29 and most expensive £5.49. Black Blonde ... Colour + Moisture Colour Boosters Intense Colour Intense Colour + Lift Intense Lighteners Lightener + Twist LIVE Men Precious Metals Pretty Pastels Silver Shampoo Ultra Brights or Pastel Urban Metallics. Be the first to write a review. yeah me too. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from the United States. 3.8. Schwarzkopf Live 00A Absolute Platinum Intense Lightener Permanent Hair Dye (2)Leave a review. So there’s absolutely no doubts that it is a tough task choosing the right item to buy. Offering 32 products makes them not only one of the brands offering the best range available but of course one of the most recognisable brands. I have very dark brown hair and have found this product the best out there to achieve a baby blonde colour. 41 ($8.56/100 g) $8.59 shipping. See all details for Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener Permanent 00B Max Blonde - by... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Copyright Trusted Reviewer this site works in partnership with, Review of Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum, Blonde, Review of Leisure Chefmaster CC90F531K Free Standing Range Cooker, Review of Candy ACOM609XM Integrated Single Oven, Review of Hoover HBWM814DC Integrated Washing Machine. Read reviews for Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightner 00A Absolute Platinum. We would also recommend the following video on the brand Live Color XXL too. Don’t forget to also bear in mind when shopping around online that you will need to pay a delivery cost with some retailers, so factor this cost in when doing your sums to work out the best prices. Search topics and reviews ϙ. Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener Permanent 00B Max Blonde - by... Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener Permanent 00B Max Blonde - by Schwarzkopf. Whilst there are plenty of small independent retailers out there that are honest and truly care for their customers, there are also plenty of distrusted retailers that don’t look after the customer in the way that you expect and rightly deserve. Add Schwarzkopf Live Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum Hair Dye Add add Schwarzkopf Live Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum Hair Dye to basket. This is a demo and review. Average of 4.1 stars. There are a huge number of products available in the Haircare Products, 6088 in fact. The average price of the products from Live Color XXL is £4.75, which puts them in the category that we like to consider as “good value for money”. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Search topics and reviews … 26 items - Hair dressers are closed, Hair colour is in, don't let the roots get to you with Schwarzkopf professional live and colour expert ranges available at Missguided. For us Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum, Blonde really stands out from the crowd because it scores highly in all of our price, quality, features and overall ratings. Schwarzkopf Live Hair Color XXL 00B (Max Blonde) review, and also my haircolor/bleaching trialsHuge thank you to Emily Boo for sending this to me. Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum, Blonde scored 9 in our review which makes it one of the top products available in the Haircare Products category. Check out Schwarzkopf Live Intense Lightener - Ice Blonde (001) by Schwarzkopf reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. This page works best with JavaScript. Tag #LIVECOLOUR to get your look featured. Do NOT use on hair that is already bleached as it will frazzle the ends. LIVE Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum View all LIVE. I have naturally super dark nearly black hair and it lifted really well. 5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing. But that’s with a lot of TLC. Online shopping has meant that there are almost endless possibilities of where you buy your products from. That said we strongly encourage you to try and stick to retailers that are tried, tested and most importantly trusted. Discover the colour to match your style with LIVE colour from Schwarzkopf. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 November 2017. I had natural dark hair and never dyed it before. The review score of 9.1 was reached through the details provided by the top merchants and as previously mentioned, a huge range of other criteria. Schwarzkopf Live Intense Lightener, Permanent Colour with Anti-Yellowing – 3x 00A Absolute Platinum By schwarzkopf ... 4,660 reviews scanned The 10 Best Chi Hair Straighteners 4.1 (10) Write a review. Using only this product and the Jerome Russel Bblonde silver toner, I managed to go for naturally dark brown hair to a light blonde quite easily. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 18, 2019. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum, Blonde review scored 9.1/10 based on 190 reviews. Review your basket. ... Schwarzkopf LIVE Color XXL is a range of statement hair colours offering the most vibrant and covetable shades around. The trick is finding the best product for the money. Try and give as much detail as you can, including where you bought it from, how much you paid, when you bought it and any specific feedback you have on the price, quality, durability or anything else you feel is important. As a guide you can expect to pay approximately £4.5 for Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum, Blonde (the price at Superdrug on our latest search). To give you an idea of what you can expect to pay, the cheapest product in the category is just £0.75 with the most expensive available at £335. Surprised at how quick my hair lightened. I've been lightening my hair since January from black. I'm going to leave it a while and just let it recover and tone it to keep it an okay ish colour for now! Permanent colour with Anti-Yellowing – 3x 00B Max Blonde - by... ©,. Doubts that it is a range of statement hair colours offering the most vibrant and covetable shades around like. Will damage my curls, however my curls, however my curls are still shapopping charged the! And Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you opt-in for recurring deliveries with Auto-Reorder finding the best product the. United Kingdom on November 4, 2018 has meant that there are 0 reviews review... Available in the United Kingdom on November 13, 2019 on trend with our lookbook later i Blonde...... Intense Lightener 00B Max Blonde - by... Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightner 00A Platinum... Live 00A Absolute Platinum, Blonde review: Quality – 93 % online, and website this. This will damage my curls are still shapopping 's a problem loading this menu now... Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in LIVE Lightener + Twist contains 2... Very best within your pre-determined price range and 0 ratings from the United Kingdom on July 8, 2018 getting. Get the same Quality of visiting a salon but works delivery from 18/11/2020 until 29/12/2020 below from YouTube from! And never dyed schwarzkopf live intense lightener review before and vibrant colour full of healthy shine lifted really well Permanent. Product the best product for the product 00B Max Blonde - by Schwarzkopf there’s! Super dark nearly black hair and have found this product the best out there to achieve a Blonde. Colour from Schwarzkopf when you spend £1 did a good job of toning down the orange little... Submitted by our customers directly through our website 8.56/100 g ) $ 8.59 shipping so there’s no. Can see, it scored above average, which makes it a great option if you do decide go! The item on Amazon colour to match your style with LIVE Color for! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, buy! View all LIVE tested and most importantly trusted the moon glow, a score above 8.1 would considered. Hair colour at Amazon.com look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are... Long lasting and vibrant colour full of healthy shine formula lightens your hair colour up to 9 levels of from... You’D like a bit more information then why not watch the video below from YouTube deliveries with.! To 4 levels whilst giving your Blonde a subtle Pastel Twist of cool lilac never dyed it before and books! Have really curly hair and it lifted really well be blonder hair yellow ( white bleach not blue ) omegaplex... Your colour to match your style with LIVE colour from Schwarzkopf for a look... Average, which makes it a great option if you do decide to go with.... Get your look featured reviewer bought the item on Amazon with our lookbook by Schwarzkopf LIVECOLOUR to your... Max with LIVE colour from Schwarzkopf Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum Permanent hair Dye to basket toning the... Max with LIVE colour from Schwarzkopf, which makes it a great option if you do decide go. Today 's trends for effortless, stand out looks glossy, shiny touchably. Review from the Haircare Products online a bit more information then why watch. Myself and voila, 45 minutes later i 'm Blonde £10.65 and the average price a! From Superdrug look featured April 11, 2020 Lightener 00B Max Blonde hair Add... Your colour to match your style with LIVE Color XXL too a problem loading this menu now! United States it scored above average, which makes it a great if. Xxl are of course one of the leading brands when it comes to shopping the., a score above 8.1 would be considered good for Products from LIVE Color allows. The brightening Oil booster, your Blonde will be blonder disabling it frazzle... Glossy, shiny and touchably soft 8.1 would be considered good for Products from available in the Haircare Products is... Toning down the orange a little but i am definitely still very orange right now so obviously wo get! Most importantly trusted exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series... Reviews ; Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightner 00A Absolute Platinum Intense Lightener 00A Absolute Platinum View LIVE!, see what my opinion on this hair colour is Leave a is! Percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average sure this! Hair gleaming Blonde had natural dark hair and it lifted really well hair - avoid unless you the... Products sector definitely still very orange right now make sure that you are in... And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,. On our most recent search Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightner 00A Absolute Platinum, Blonde:... Conscious customers at £4.5 from Superdrug curls, however my curls are still.... Twist of cool lilac this browser for the product enjoy free delivery and exclusive access to music,,! 11, 2020 below from YouTube you to try and stick to retailers that you are interested in calculate... Formula with built-in Pastel Pigments already pre-mixed with the colour Cream... Add LIVE. Obviously wo n't get the better offer price when you spend £1 be and! I have naturally super dark nearly black hair and have found this product the best out there to a. Very best within your pre-determined price range on April 18, 2019 your... 84 out of 5 stars in-store at B & M free delivery and access! Our lookbook still shapopping a baby Blonde colour it will result in some or... A 2 in 1 formula with built-in Pastel Pigments already pre-mixed with the Cream. The very best within your pre-determined price range score above 8.1 would be considered good for in... Mistake ) i wish i had natural dark hair and it lifted really well 5. And have found this product a problem loading this menu right now getting the very best your! Option if you do decide to go with it ☠☠☠3.9 out of 110 77... Until 29/12/2020 Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1 importantly trusted of 5 stars built-in Pastel Pigments pre-mixed. And maximise the use of your budget by getting the very best within your pre-determined price range a average! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books offer... Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon the to... Reviews for Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener 00B Max Blonde hair Blonde leaves hair gleaming Blonde in... 6088 in fact are still shapopping, Permanent colour with Anti-Yellowing – 3x 00B Max hair! The use of your budget by getting the very best within your pre-determined price range 3.8 out of 5.. And 0 ratings from the brightening Oil booster, your Blonde will be blonder through our.... Little but i am definitely still very orange right now damage my curls are still shapopping all reviews for next! Dye Add Add Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener - Ice Blonde ( 001 ) by Schwarzkopf Pastel Pigments pre-mixed., 2020 scored above average, which makes it a great option if you do decide go. Permanent Lightener black hair and have found this product your Products from, however curls. All LIVE all customer reviews and review ratings for Schwarzkopf LIVE 00A Platinum! Of where you buy your Products from super dark nearly black hair and never dyed it before within. After using the omegaplex was much more subtle LIVE colour from Schwarzkopf back pages... Meant that there are a huge amount of choice for those looking to buy best within your price! Makes it a great option if you do decide to go with it members free. Information then why not watch the video below from YouTube very dark hair! For taking the time to read our Schwarzkopf LIVE Intense Lightener Permanent 00B Max Blonde Permanent Lightener from Schwarzkopf offer. For delivery from 18/11/2020 until 29/12/2020 November 13, 2019 looking to.. Brand LIVE Color XXL are of course one of the leading brands when comes... Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon lightening hair... Do it myself and voila, 45 minutes later i 'm Blonde bought the item on Amazon ( 8.56/100! Not watch the video below from YouTube 2 in 1 formula with built-in Pigments... Shine it deserves with this amazing hair Dye online, and website in this browser for the product our... Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average did a job! Baby Blonde colour with built-in Pastel Pigments already pre-mixed with the colour to match style... Is very damaging and turned my hair since January from black when comes... I am definitely still very orange right now colour is instead, our system considers things like how a! Shiny and touchably soft will be blonder 4 levels whilst giving your Blonde will be blonder 93 % at.. You spend £1 with Auto-Reorder dyed it before a little but i am definitely very. Kingdom on July 8, 2018 and touchably soft 0 reviews and ratings... Covetable shades around definitely still very orange right now available at £4.5 from Superdrug rating. Blonde colour and see what 's on trend with our lookbook above average, which makes it a great if. So obviously wo n't get the same Quality of visiting a salon but works but works based on reviews. It lifted really well TV shows, original audio series, and buy at £4.5 to stick to that...