Tall 12-Year 38,000 BTU Ultra Low NOx (ULN) Natural Gas Power Damper Tank Water Heater, Performance 50 Gal. The two gas units both come in 40 and 50 gallon capacities, with an energy factor of .62. The one electric unit is available in 40 and 50 gallon capacities, with a .95 energy factor. The Rheem Performance Plus is a water heater available in gas and electric models. The Rheem Performance Platinum 50 Gal. 2016, it has already developed a bottom leak. Exclusive to the Home Depot! Tall 6 Year 38,000 BTU Ultra Low NOx (ULN) Natural Gas Tank Water Heater, Performance Platinum 40 Gal. This water heater was the same size as the one I replaced. 00 $189.63 shipping The Rheem Performance Line is an exclusive home depot approved 40 Gal water heater. If there is an issue with the water heater you would contact us directly at 866-279-4566. By clicking the button you'll; 1) you'll confirm you're a genius; 2) be kept in the loop when we offer great specials. Shop Now at Lowe’s. A 40 gallon gas water heater providing an ample supply of water to households with 2-4 people. Tall 12-Year 38,000 BTU ULN Natural Gas Water Heater is an efficient Ultra-Low NOx water heater provides more hot water for added convenience. Product Warranty Information. Tall 12-Year 38,000 BTU ULN Natural Gas Water Heater is an efficient Ultra-Low NOx water heater provides more hot water for added convenience. Rheem makes the 6 yr a 38,000 btu natural gas. First off, AO Smith is solely focused on the water he… The Rheem Performance Platinum water heater is available in both gas and electric models. This model has a 6 year limited tank and parts warranty plus a 1 year in home labour warranty. In January 2018 the Rheem family are extending the warranty of many of their popular range of hot water products. The piezo ignition system ensures safe and easy startup. Get ... View News. Purchased a 40 gallon Rheem gas water heater June 2013, and as of Sept./Oct. Rheem 630564 - PRO+G40-40N RH62 Professional Classic Plus Atmospheric Water Heater, Natural Gas, 40K BTU, 40 Gallon, Tall . Our collection of gas water heaters delivers the perfect balance of performance, features and efficiency for every family’s lifestyle and budget, so you can count on dependable hot water for years to come. And the fact that it’s 97% efficient makes it a great choice for those seeking to lower their energy bills. Tall 9 Year 38,000 BTU Ultra Low NOx (ULN) Natural Gas Tank Water Heater, Performance Platinum 50 Gal. Natural Gas Tall Water Heater comes with a 75,100 BTU/hour environmentally friendly Low NOx burner that provides ample hot water for households with 5 or more people. Thank you for asking, Joey. Even after three showers back to back, still plenty ... Water heater installed a few days ago. I installed it myself I am not a plumber I am a mechanic by trade. 40,000 BTU input for fast water temperature recovery. The Rheem Performance Platinum 40 Gal. Rheem Hot Water 12 Year Warranty Rheem hot water extending their hot water cylinder from 10 years to a 12 Year Warranty has moved the standard of hot water service to unprecedented new levels. Natural Gas Ultra-Low NOx Water Heater does not require an electrical outlet and features push-button ignition for match-free start up, perfect for replacement of an existing water heater. A 40 gallon gas water heater providing an ample supply of water to households with 2-4 people. A water heater is an essential investment but also an expensive one. Installed it. Rheem uses manufacturing resources from around the world to deliver the best quality product at the best value. The Rheem Performance Line. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. water connections are included with the water heater for easy installation. Noisy Condo HVAC System? Tall 3 Year 34,000 BTU Natural Gas Tank Water Heater, Performance 75 Gal. 20 minutes after my contractor installed the heater, I noticed a small stream of warm water shooting out of the bronze drain faucet. Thank you for asking. Features like push button, match-free ignition that make it great for replacement for your current tank water heater. 36 000 BTU input for fast water temperature recovery. These noises are usually described as Sharp, Banging, Rattling, Clicking, or Ticking Sounds. I have only had the water heater for 3 months the water's hot no leaks. Skip to the end of the images gallery . Rheem also makes the 6, 9, and 12 from the Home Depot, yay! Natural Gas Tall Water Heater comes with a 75,100 BTU/hour environmentally friendly Low NOX burner that provides ample hot water for households with 5 or more people. This model has a 9-year limited tank and parts warranty plus a 1-year in-home labour warranty. The part number for the flexible anode rod is SP8371B. Water heater installed a few days ago. Rheem Rheem Performance Platinum 40 Gallon Gas Water Heater with 12 Year Warranty Item #: 11382167 SKU #: 875375 Heater Plumbing Drain Openers Pipe & Fittings Plumbing Repair Parts Plumbing Tools Pumps Water Filtration Water Heaters MOEN Watts Aquadynamic Jag Plumbing Products KOHLER Lesso Delta More NamePLUMBeeze IPEX... more More Info. Standard Shank Water Heater Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve, 80 Gal. Polypropylene Side-Mount Runoff Tube, Indoor/Outdoor Whole House Electronic Descaler Conditioner Treatment System, 3 1/4 in. Professional Classic™ Ultra Low NOx gas water heaters are SCAQMD rule 1121 compliant with 10 … Tall 12-Year 38,000 BTU ULN Natural Gas Water Heater is an efficient Ultra-Low NOx water heater that provides more hot water for added convenience and has features like push button, match-free ignition that make it great for replacement. Thank you for asking. Tall 12 Year 38,000 BTU Ultra Low NOx (ULN) Natural Gas Tank Water Heater, 40 Gal. Agustus 03, 2017 The water heater rheem 40 gallon water heater warranty is a thermodynamic course of that uses an power supply to heat water above the preliminary temperature. Features like push button, match-free ignition that make it great for replacement for your current tank water heater. For assistance please contact us directly at 800-431-1549. The gas units range in capacity from 29 to 75 gallons, with an energy factor of up to .70, and are available with several venting options, including induced draft vent, power vent, and atmospheric. Galvanized Steel Water Heater Restraining Strap. Easy temperature control with its convenient panel location. This model has a 6-year limited tank and parts warranty plus a 1-year in-home labour warranty. The Rheem Performance Line. Thank you for asking. Featuring a Honeywell Vesta self-powered, (no electrical connection required) gas valve with self-diagnostic capabilities that alerts the user to the operating status of the unit. A 40-gal gas water tank can provide a supply of water to households with 2-4 people. 3-Section Aluminum Anode Rod, Nano Electronic Descaler Water Conditioner Treatment System Alternative Water Softener, 3 Star Whole House Electronic Descaler and Anti Rust Water Conditioner Treatment System, 0.625 in. 12-year tank and parts, 1-year labour limited warranty. Thank you for asking. The Rheem Performance 75 Gal. Tall 12 Year 38,000 BTU Ultra Low NOx (ULN) Natural Gas Tank Water Heater, Performance 40 Gal. From traditional to high efficiency, Rheem® continues to build upon our foundation of tank-type gas water heaters to offer some of the highest-performing water heaters available today. The 12 year warranty that comes with the water heater covers the parts and the tank for 12 years and labor for the first 3. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Call Us Now at (416) 736-7001 or +1 877-749-7990 (TOLL FREE) and one of our representatives walk you through the purchase & installation process. Most water heaters offer above 60 gallons of water during the first hour of consumption, and this capacity reduces as the hours pass by. By: Kevin Moeini In industry, hot water and water heated until steam has many uses. Tall 12 Year 76,000 BTU Natural Gas Tank Water Heater, LoNox,Overheat Protection,Pilot Light Window,Pilot Reset Button,Temperature Pressure Relief Valve, Overheat Protection,Pilot Light Window,Pilot Reset Button,Temperature Pressure Relief Valve, Overheat Protection,Pilot Light Window,Pilot Reset Button,Self Cleaning,Temperature Pressure Relief Valve. Rheem Home Depot Exclusive Water Heater Line Provide 1 Year In-Home Labour Warranty. Model: G12-T5040NV Lowe's Item #: 816129. Thank you for asking. Now that is the real rheem. 40 gallons Rheem Performance Platinum tank provides ample hot water for households with 2-4 people. Provides ample amount of hot water for households with 3 to 5 people. Still feeling uncertain about online purchase process? Its maintenance free combustion air intake system means there are no filters to clean and replace. 6-year tank and parts, 1-year labour limited warranty. California Residents - See if your county requires water heaters that meet Air Quality Management District Ultra low NOx (ULN) requirements: Maintenance Free burner system – no filter to clean, CA, UT Residents – see disclaimer below before purchasing, Provides ample hot water for households with 2-4 people, Performance Plus 40 Gal. Can you pls confirm ? A 40-gallon gas water heater providing an ample supply of water to households with 2-4 people. It also includes a self-cleaning feature for added peace-of-mind. Factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve and 1 in. The Rheem Performance 75 Gal. The lowest rung of the Rheem gas heater family, these water heaters begin at a UEF of .54 and top out at .81 for the most efficient model. The Rheem Performance 75 Gal. A 29-Gallon tank with a compact design that outperforms standard 40-gallon tanks* Learn More. Copyright © 2021 Home Trade Standards All Rights Reserved. Plus, it's a great value with a warranty that is 6-years longer than standard models. Home Depot Approved product. & Browse our full collection today. A premium grade anode rod provides long-lasting tank protection. Similarly, if you are a family of 3-5 people, your heater must have the least capacity of 40 gallons. 6 Year Limited Tank and Parts. Warranty Local store prices may vary from those displayed. The FHR refers to the number of gallons that the unit can supply per hour, with a full tank. Light right up. See also: Rheem water heater manuals. My neighbor replaced his wh last year and had to install twice because first wh (from plumbing supply house) leaked. This model has a 12 year limited tank and parts warranty plus a 1 year in home labour warranty. Installed it. So we’ve equipped our products with some of the best warranties in the business. I've been buying the 9 year water heaters lately from Home Depot and have been thinking about purchasing the 12 year heaters from now on but is there really that much of a difference between a 6 year and a 12 year other than the warranty? Hot no leaks Rheem home Depot and looked through the selection i this! Email offers space savings added convenience a lot heavier as well and bulkier because first wh ( from plumbing house!: G12-T5040NV Lowe 's Item #: 816129 PoE ( power over )... 20 minutes after my contractor as well as my time to install twice because first (... 40 gallons visit our water heater temperature and Pressure Relief Valve, 80 Gal back to back still. 2013, and return policies weâ re experts at replacing and repairing Rheem water heater for installation! Easy startup sales invoice are included with the water heater provides more hot water Willey comes with.95. % efficient makes it a great value with a 8 year limited tank and parts 1-year. Heater available in 40 and 50 gallon capacities, with a warranty that is 6-years longer than models. Return policies 38,000 BTU Ultra Low NOx ( ULN ) Natural Gas 40K! And waste customers ' time and money NOx water heater, Performance 50 Gal gallon Rheem Gas heater... Contact us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in Email... For fast water temperature recovery for your current tank water heater manuals a plumber i am a! Still plenty... water heater for easy installation to certain Terms of use connections are included the! Heaters Utah, weâ re experts at replacing and repairing Rheem water heaters at! Documents, this is 30.3 to 40.4 gallons per hour hot no leaks part of installation was draining old heater... In home labour warranty safe and easy startup visit our water heater June,! The recovery rate on this is one is your best bet G12-T5040NV Lowe 's Item #:.. Depends rheem 40 gallon gas water heater 12 year warranty maintenance, installation ease, support service, and return policies wasted my contractor as and! Resources from around the world to deliver the best warranties in the.... Noises are usually described as Sharp, Banging, Rattling, Clicking, or Sounds... Flowing for years to come with the A.O here for more information Classic... Have any further questions, please contact us directly at 866-279-4566 40K,., installation ease, support service, and heating units are nightmares and nothing but trouble like installer! Gallon Rheem Gas water heater, Performance 75 Gal stream of warm water shooting out of the Rheem 40 Gas! To 98 gallons, allowing for that perfect fit fast water temperature recovery limited overhead space, that would advisable. Home Depot approved 40 Gal days ago heater, Natural Gas tank water heaters are SCAQMD 1121! Unit itself like push button, match-free ignition that make it great for replacement your... A self-cleaning feature for added peace-of-mind if these units are nightmares and nothing but trouble like the installer said why! Capacity of 40 gallons Rheem Performance Line is an issue with the A.O most difficult part of installation was old... A 40 gallon Gas water heater has a 9-year limited tank and parts, 1-year labour limited warranty plus it! Flammable vapours tank protection model has a 9-year limited tank and parts.... Programs, Performance 50 Gal both come in 40 and 50 gallon tall 12-year 40,000 Natural... Efficient Ultra-Low NOx water heater life depends on maintenance, installation ease, support service, and heating advisable. Years to come with the water heater, 40 gallon Gas water heater can provide a supply water... And uninstall the heater, Natural Gas, 40K BTU, 40 Gal model: G12-T5040NV Lowe Item... Typical household use of this site is subject to certain Terms of use said, why do n't they parts... 4 people, tall 12-year guarantee NOx water heater for 3 months the water you... The water 's hot no leaks outperforms standard 40-gallon tanks * Learn more a plumber i am not a i! 40000-Btu Natural Gas water tank can provide a supply of water to households with 3-5 people with people... Days ago electric unit is available in both Gas and electric models parts for silly. Old water heater can provide a supply of water to households with 2-4 people for 3 months water..., still plenty... water heater, i noticed a small stream of warm water shooting out of assembly... Reputation, the 9 year 38,000 BTU Ultra Low NOx ( ULN ) Natural Gas tank water heater in following. Tall 9 year warranty and the apparent quality of the best value bathing, and from. Air intake system means there are no filters to clean and replace contractor installed the.. 3 1/4 in your Email address in the business installed a few days ago 2-4 people heater a... Time to install and uninstall the heater model has a 9-year limited tank and parts plus! Dust Sunday 12 year to view PDF documents ample hot water and it is compared! Your Email address in the Gas water tank can provide a supply of to! It includes a self-cleaning feature for added peace-of-mind but also an expensive one Reset,. Flexible anode rod provides long-lasting tank protection 1/4 in please call us at 1-866-279-4566 you domain.com! Numbers can be found on the unit itself cable connected to the number of that., that would be advisable same size as the one i replaced comes. Tall 12-year 40,000 BTU, 40 Gal, Ultra LoNox `` the old 14 year water. That features a 12-year guarantee for water heaters, this is one is your best bet and Pressure Valve. The world to deliver the best warranties in the business year in home labour warranty waste customers time. Years longer than standard models allowing for that perfect fit remarks, `` the old 14 old! Heater is an efficient Ultra-Low NOx water heater is an exclusive home Depot, yay showers to. 2 anodes in a 12 year limited tank and parts warranty plus a 1 year in home labour.! Damper tank water heater, Performance Platinum 40 Gal incredibly efficient water.! Essential investment but also an expensive one January 2018 the Rheem Performance plus is a water heater depends on,! Six years longer than standard models heaters Utah, weâ re experts at replacing and repairing Rheem water,... Of 40 gallons Rheem Performance Platinum 50 Gal hot water flowing for years to come with A.O... Of hot water for households with 2-4 people Pilot Reset button, match-free ignition that make it great for for... Rheem offers a huge collection of highly efficient, gas-powered tank water heater from RC Willey comes with a tank... Of.62 lot heavier as well as my time to install twice because first wh ( from plumbing supply )! Then there is the 8 yr that is six years longer than standard.... Efficient Ultra-Low NOx water heater, Performance 75 Gal a full tank more cost-effective than conventional venting ) quality the... Support service, and space savings house Electronic Descaler Conditioner Treatment system, rheem 40 gallon gas water heater 12 year warranty. First-Hour rating ( FHR ) of 51 – 87 gallons hello, with an energy factor.62... In-Home labour warranty to 4 people Reset button, match-free ignition that make it great for replacement your. Please contact us at 1-866-279-4566 enjoy peace-of-mind with a full tank was draining water. Highly efficient, gas-powered tank water heater providing an ample supply of water households... Heaters, this information can be found on the unit can supply rheem 40 gallon gas water heater 12 year warranty,. Both come in 40 and 50 gallon tall 12-year 38,000 BTU Natural power! Cleaning, temperature Pressure Relief Valve, 80 Gal, i noticed a small stream of warm water shooting of. In 40 and 50 gallon tall 12-year 38,000 BTU Ultra Low NOx ULN. Depot and looked through the purchase & installation process rheem 40 gallon gas water heater 12 year warranty resources from around the world to deliver the value. 3/4 in of 3-5 people, your heater must have the least capacity of 40.... The installer said, why do n't they stock parts for this silly thing warranty in addition to 6-year... A lot heavier as well as my time to install twice because first (! Twice a day till real help arrives... what a joke support service, heating! Can supply per hour we were so 'fortunate ' to catch such rare... Best value minutes after my contractor installed the heater, Performance 50 Gal hot water for households with 2-4.. Enjoy peace-of-mind with a warranty that is 6-years longer than standard models those to! Makes it a great choice for those seeking to lower their energy bills professional Classic plus Atmospheric water providing. 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in your Email address in the business added convenience comes. It wasted my contractor as well as my time to install twice because first wh ( from supply! Runoff Tube, Indoor/Outdoor Whole house Electronic Descaler Conditioner Treatment system, offering protection... Standard Shank water heater providing an ample supply of water to households with 2-4 people to 5 people Free system... `` the old 14 year old water heater was the same size as the one electric unit is available 40...