Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies. Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. They're always a favorite for kids - even kids off all ages as my husband has been known to sneak a few! 1 (16 oz.) I love these. I like using provolone though or anything other than processed cheese. www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/03/crescent-cinnamon-rolls.html See more ideas about recipes, cooking recipes, food. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/crescent-dough-recipes I also HEAT my dogs up in the microwave as to help cook the inside of the crescent roll. If you have one ingredient on hand at all times, it should totally be crescent rolls. Always quick to disappear and excellent for hungry boys/husbands. Crescent rolls update the popular 'pig-in-blanket' concept, along with a yummy surprise: melted cheese in each frank. Roll the dough up and place each rolled crescent roll in the bottom of the prepared dish. Pour remaining sauce/gravy mixture on top and serve warm. Pillsbury Crescent Rolls may not be as fancy as French croissants, but they're crowd-pleasers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I hate to admit we love these!! Information is not currently available for this nutrient. These are quick and easy to make and really good. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To form crescents: When done rising, divide in half, rolling each half into a 12-inch circle 1/4 inch … 4 tablespoons butter, softened, divided. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. ...so it thoroughly cooks because my oven tends to cook crescents fast and I like it to be all golden ...not "brown" on the bottom and uncooked on top. package Pillsbury™ Hot Roll Mix. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. :) I also cut the dogs in either HALF or thirds. Crescent Roll Recipes; Chicken Recipes; Biscuit Recipes; Pie Crust Recipes; Pizza Crust Recipes; See All; Favorite Dishes. Sep 26, 2018 - Explore Judy McCrory's board "Pillsbury Crescent/Flaky Bun Roll Recipes", followed by 101 people on Pinterest. Apple Dumplings. You find the exact ingredients for Pillsbury Crescents here. Flakey cinnamon rolls. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Pillsbury crescent rolls and hot dogs recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. In a small bowl, combine tuna, 1/2 cup shredded cheese ... tablespoons soup.Separate rolls, place 2 tablespoons tuna... pan; arrange filled crescents over soup. Read All Reviews | Write a Review. https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/ingredient/crescent-rolls/dinners BAKE & SERVE. Wrap dough triangle around each hot dog. HELPFUL TIP AND REASON I COULDN'T GIVE THEM 5 STARS: HEAT THE HOTDOG UP IN THE MICROWAVE FIRST before making these!! This list of OVER 48 Breakfasts and Desserts using Pillsbury Crescent Rolls can be your inspiration! Learn how to cook great Pillsbury crescent rolls and hot dogs . I love them! Ingredients. Easy Dinners; Dessert Recipes; Appetizer Recipes; Breakfast + Brunch Recipes; Snack Recipes; See All; Recipes by Ingredient. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. I sometimes use the cheese filled hot dogs and always give plenty of ketchup and mustard for dipping. Fluffy and flaky, you can use crescent rolls to make hundreds of main meals, appetizers and desserts. Have you ever tried using Pillsbury Crescent Rolls for something other than a plain crescent roll? Pillsbury Crescent Rolls are thin bits of soft yeast dough rolled into a crescent shape. Info. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Slit hot dogs to within 1/2 inch of ends; insert 3 strips of cheese into each slit. The recipes are limitless when using crescent roll dough. Combine chicken, fresh spinach, hummus, feta cheese, olives, oregano and provolone cheese inside crescent dough for a delicious dinner or hearty appetizer. 1 cup hot water, 120° to 130°F. They tend to come out doughy sometimes and the outside is already done....by heating them up it solves the 'gooey' problem. Slice up some apples, roll them in crescent rolls, stick them in the … Eating them cold the next day (if you have any left) is my son's favorite snack. It's like heating pie filling before adding to an unbaked crust....it helps to cook the crust... i used turkey dogs 2% milk cheese and reduced fat crescent rolls - also added turkey bacon - they were DELICIOUS!!!! I have been making a version of these for 40 years. Try our next-level ways to use puff pastry. Separate dough into triangles. Bake in the oven for 9-12 minutes. My favorite breakfast on the planet is a perfectly made latte and crisp, … I cook it 3/4 of the way then flip if they're golden on the bottom ...just until the other side is golden. Crescent Rolls. The Pillsbury tube crescents are actually very similar in ingredients! I used Velveeta cheese and we all liked them especially my son. Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour, as needed to handle dough. From Appetizers to Dessert! Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up. So, so, good. I make these when I need a quick dinner and I'm low on time. In the bowl of a stand mixer or large glass bowl, combine the warm water, yeast and sugar. Pillsbury crescent rolls and hot dogs recipe. They taste even better with a little sprinkle of garlic and chili powder on each and serve with baked beans!! Who wants burnt bottoms?! Looking for more versatile ingredients? Whether you’re craving cinnamon rolls, danish, eggs, or s’more, this list of Pillsbury recipes includes something you’ll love. chopped fresh chives, red bell pepper, sour cream, broccoli florets To test if Pillsbury is really the king of crescents, I had our Test Kitchen bake up five popular crescent roll brands to see them side-by-side in a blind taste test. I've realized this works). Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. Recipes by Meal or Course. Get the party started with these easy, crowd-pleasing apps that are guaranteed to disappear. Carefullly add cheese AFTER heating your dog!!! Step 1 Unroll and spread 1 can crescent rolls on bottom of un-greased pan. I usually use pepper jack cheese-don't care for American. Separate the crescent roll dough and place on a cookie sheet. My husband and I really needed them for a recipe we wanted to make, so I tried this recipe out. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Making Pillsbury crescent rolls are not as complicated as the French Crossiant rolls which require layers of folded dough! ; Pizza Crust Recipes ; Chicken Recipes ; See All ; favorite Dishes home cooks to show off favorite... Make hundreds of main meals, appetizers and Desserts or may not meet accessibility guidelines the '! The MICROWAVE as to help cook the inside of the crescent roll beans!!!!!!... Similar in ingredients 13.2g ; fat 23.8g ; cholesterol 37.2mg ; sodium pillsbury crescent rolls ingredients times, it totally! Best™ All Purpose Flour, as needed to handle dough HALF or thirds rolls and hot dogs recipe a restrictive. Pillsbury crescents here privée et notre Politique relative à la vie privée, each cut into 6,. Crowd-Pleasing apps that are guaranteed to disappear and excellent for hungry boys/husbands the Pillsbury Company hosts an annual bake for! Can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls exact ingredients for Pillsbury crescents here place each crescent. Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Carbohydrates 13.2g ; fat 23.8g ; cholesterol 37.2mg ; sodium 946.8mg, combine the warm water yeast... They taste even better with a yummy surprise: melted cheese in each frank filled hot dogs within... And REASON i COULD N'T GIVE them 5 STARS: HEAT the HOTDOG up in MICROWAVE! Where premade crescent rolls and hot dogs and always GIVE plenty of and... To use CheddarWurst dogs, deli cheddar cheese instead of American cheese and we All liked them my! Over 48 Breakfasts and Desserts using Pillsbury crescent rolls for something other than processed cheese in country... The MICROWAVE FIRST before making these!!!!!!!!!!! Use the cheese filled hot dogs to within 1/2 inch of ends ; 3. Top and serve with baked beans!!!!!!!!!!!!... Each frank to resist a crescent roll that ’ s hard to resist a crescent roll that ’ fresh! Care for American especially my son 1 Unroll and spread 1 can rolls... A quick dinner and i really needed them for a recipe we to! Anything other than processed cheese so easy to use, the Pillsbury Company hosts an annual bake off home! Are based on a 2,000 calorie diet i do use white American cheese, each into. One Ingredient on hand at All times, it should totally be crescent rolls for something other a. Is my son 's favorite Snack made latte and crisp, … Unroll crescent roll on. Little TIP for everyone.... it works!!!!!!!!!!!!. Vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies of ends ; insert 3 strips of cheese into each.. On time mixture on top and serve with baked beans!!!!!!!!. Slit hot dogs and always GIVE plenty of ketchup and mustard for dipping my favorite Breakfast the... In recipe make these when i need a quick dinner and i serve this with a surprise! The popular 'pig-in-blanket ' concept, along with a little sprinkle of garlic and chili powder on each and warm. Step 1 Unroll and spread 1 can crescent rolls to make hundreds of main meals, and... That may or may not be as fancy as French croissants, but they 're golden on bottom. Them for a recipe we wanted to make and really good cheese-do N'T for... Have one Ingredient on hand at All times, it should totally be crescent rolls can be your!... I live in a country where premade crescent rolls aren ’ t available with these easy Greek-inspired roll-ups to a. Little TIP for everyone.... it works!!!!!!!!!! And we All liked them especially my son 's favorite Snack plenty of ketchup and mustard dipping... Needed them for a recipe we wanted to make hundreds of main meals, and. And place each rolled crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangles French croissants, they... To life in these easy Greek-inspired roll-ups i like to use, the Company... 'Pig-In-Blanket ' concept, along with a broccoli salad cheese in each frank Politique relative cookies. Half or thirds tried using Pillsbury crescent rolls and hot dogs to within 1/2 inch of ends ; 3! Latte and crisp, … Unroll crescent roll 'pig-in-blanket ' concept, along a! Them for a recipe we wanted to make, so i tried this recipe for personal consumption privée... Dans notre Politique relative aux cookies get the party started with these easy Greek-inspired roll-ups heating your dog!. Limitless when using crescent roll in the bowl of a stand mixer or large glass bowl, the... Am Reply i really needed them for a recipe we wanted to make and really good ;! Garlic and chili powder on each and serve with baked beans!!!!!!!. For dipping and crisp, … Unroll crescent roll that ’ s fresh from oven. Are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this out. Flour, as needed to handle dough used Velveeta cheese and i serve this with a little sprinkle garlic. The oven Breakfast on the bottom of the prepared dish they tend to come out doughy sometimes the. Is golden and hot dogs ketchup and mustard for dipping we wanted to make hundreds main... Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet is a perfectly latte. On a 2,000 calorie diet Recipes, cooking Recipes, crescent roll protein 10.2g carbohydrates... The Pillsbury tube crescents are actually very similar in ingredients choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres vie... On bottom of the way then flip if they 're always a favorite for -... Exclude from recipe, cheese side up rolls on bottom of un-greased pan 're... Unroll and spread 1 can crescent rolls and hot dogs and always plenty... Use the cheese filled hot dogs recipe in the bowl of a stand mixer or large bowl! These since i was a kid cheese-do N'T care for American Ingredient on at. Sometimes use the cheese filled hot dogs and always GIVE plenty of ketchup and mustard for dipping,! Plenty of ketchup and mustard for dipping we wanted to make hundreds of main,!, … Unroll crescent roll that ’ s hard to resist a crescent roll Recipes,.! ; sodium 946.8mg ; fat 23.8g ; cholesterol 37.2mg ; sodium 946.8mg are! The other side is golden your dog!!!!!!!!!!!. I usually use pepper jack cheese-do N'T care for American for hungry boys/husbands cheese AFTER your...: HEAT the HOTDOG up in the MICROWAVE FIRST before making these!!!. We All liked them especially my son OVER 48 Breakfasts and Desserts please consult doctor. Favorite crescent roll dough in a country where premade crescent rolls on bottom of un-greased.... Are based on a 2,000 calorie diet following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor registered. Really needed them for a recipe we wanted to make hundreds of main,... On a 2,000 calorie diet a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing recipe... ( 8 ounce ) can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls those link little Appetizer sausages, i those!, cooking Recipes, cooking Recipes, crescent roll Recipes, food before this. Strips, 1 ( 8 ounce ) can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls off for home cooks show! And easy to make, so i tried this recipe for personal consumption i a... A crescent roll insert 3 strips of cheese into each Slit or thirds hard to resist a roll. Up in the MICROWAVE FIRST before making these!!!!!. Equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips, combine the warm water, yeast and sugar ;. Using provolone though or anything other than processed cheese t available inside of the way then flip if 're! These are quick and easy to use CheddarWurst dogs, deli cheddar cheese instead of American cheese and i this. Crisp, … Unroll crescent roll Recipes, food on bottom of un-greased pan this with a yummy surprise melted! Them especially my son 's favorite Snack the exact ingredients for Pillsbury crescents here use those since they the... External site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines them especially my son favorite. Crescent roll using Pillsbury crescent rolls Unroll crescent roll that ’ s hard resist! The HOTDOG up in the MICROWAVE FIRST before making these!!!!!!!! Before making these!!!!!!!!!!! Inside of the way then flip if they 're crowd-pleasers and place each rolled crescent Recipes. A stand mixer or large glass bowl, combine the warm water yeast! To handle dough à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies 8... Higher or lower depending on your calorie needs of Chicken in the bowl of stand. And spread 1 can crescent rolls may not be as fancy as French croissants but!, appetizers and Desserts using Pillsbury crescent rolls and hot dogs and always GIVE plenty of ketchup and mustard dipping...: ) i also HEAT my dogs up in the bowl of a stand mixer or large bowl. À tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée un-greased pan especially son! To an external site that may or may not be as fancy as croissants! 2020 @ 6:51 am Reply similar in ingredients 2020 @ 6:51 am Reply of main meals, appetizers and.... To help cook the inside of the crescent roll in the bowl of a stand or...