Skywin Pax 2 and Pax 3 Protective Odor Resistant Smell Proof Case – Fits Pax 2 or Pax 3. The plastic is thick but easily scratched, and I’m not sure if it would be safe to put the Pax in right after being used because of the heat, scared of toxic plastic fumes. Please try your search again later. This Pax 3 carrying case has space for your vaporizer, plus 4 additional Pax 3 accessories. Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New. ROYPACK Pocket Pax Carry Case Fits Pax 3 / Pax 2. 71 (CDN$ 30.71/Item) 5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for Pax 3 that's absolutely smell proof!!!!! This case includes a compartment for an air-tight tube and a wire pick and a funnel. Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2018. Pax 3 smell proof case. CLOUD/Ten Pax 2 Case – Smell Proof , Odor Resistant Airtight Container. $ 22.00. IQ Labs No Smell Protective Case for Pax 2 Pax 3 Custom Tamp Tool built in Custom Colors Available Free Shipping IQLabs. 5 out of 5 stars (199) 199 reviews Here is your opportunity to stay discreet by limiting smells while charging your Pax. Don't want it to be big but want to be able to carry my pax3, budkups, bud, concentrates, etc. Snug fit all around even upside down. From first glance the 2nd case looks better to me. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. There was a problem completing your request. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The bottom. From shop IQLabs. $29.99. Simply pop open the top latch and the Pax fits perfectly inside. Cloudten Medium Smell Proof Case 8 inch Odor Resistant Storage Stash Box Container for Travel , Includes Three Airtight Bags $ 39.99. Hard ABS Plastic Case designed for the Pax 2 and Pax 3. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Cloudten Medium Smell Proof Case 8 inch Odor Resistant Storage Stash Box Container for Travel , Includes Three Airtight Bags $ 39.99. And as you can veer I removed the Oring and foam I. Skywin Smell Proof Hard Plastic Case for Pax 3 and Pax 2 Pocket carry pax 3 cases such as this one are perfect discretely storing the Pax 3 or Pax 2. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Legal Stuff. Search. Smell Proof Bags Odor Proof Pouch Dog Tested Bags with 5 Pieces Mylar Ziplock Bags ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The crush-resistant exterior is paired with a protective, smell-proof interior to provide maximum protection and discretion. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Protective Padded Foam Top and Bottom Securely Keep the Pax 3 Held in Place. There's a problem loading this menu right now. CASEMATIX CLOUD/TEN Pax 2 and Pax 3 Custom Case - Smell Proof Odor Resistant Protective Airtight Carry Box - Foam Specially Designed to Hold Pax 2 Charger and Container Slot - Comes with Free Herb Canister. Skywin Smell Proof Hard Plastic Case for Pax 3 and Pax 2 - No Smell Odor Resistant Pocket Carry Case, PAX Device Not Included, Please Purchase Separately. I ultimately sent it back. Replacement Accessories Vented Oven Lid & 2pcs Cleaning Brushes Strip for PAX3&2. This thread is archived. Details. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2018. Quick View. She couldn't stand the smell of the herb, so she wanted something to contain the vaped smell when she wasn't using her Pax 3. The tough plastic on the outside of the Pax case keeps your device from being damaged while in … Pax (Emerald) 5 years ago. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Price and other details may vary based on size and color. Sold by IQ Labs and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Not for the original Pax 1. Snugly fits your PAX and easily carried in your pocket. Travel Accessories ROYPACK $ 15.99 FREE shipping Favorite Add to Activated bamboo charcoal bags CakeToppersCQ $ 4.73. Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2018. by bords Jun 28, 2017. Please try again. 9. Protects from damage and drops. Smell Proof. Thanks for the great product! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We listened to our customers who said they want a smell-proof charger case for Pax 2 & 3. I would recommend this to someone who used the flat mouthpiece, didn’t use the concentrate oven often, and who would be ok with waiting for the Pax to cool down completely before putting it in the case. $ 25.00. Add to Wishlist. Smell Proof Case with Combination Lock 8x6x3 - Premium Odor Proof Bag FormlineSupply. There's absolutely no smell once it's in there and it doesn't add much extra bulk or weight I love it! FREE Shipping on your first order. They are made of vinyl and are perfectly sized to slide over your PAX 2 and PAX 3 vaporizer’s ends. It won’t fit with the raised mouthpiece on or the concentrate oven in since it sticks out slightly. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Cali Crusher 100% Smell Proof Hard Case w/Carbon Fiber Design - Cali Shell (7.5in), Smell Proof Bag + Grinder Card | Durable Water Repellent Odor Proof Stash Bag with Combination Lock & Inside Pouches For Your Herbs & Smelly Accessories: Pipe, Vape, Rolling Papers (Black), Free Boy Smell Proof Bags 10.8"X8.8"Durable Water Repellent Odor Proof Stash Bag with Combination Lock,Smell Proof Case Container for Your Herbs&Smoking Accessories, Cali Crusher 100% Smell Proof Soft Case w/Combo Lock (9in x 7in x 3.5in) (Black), IQ Labs Leather Case Fits The Pax 2 and 3 Custom Made, 10 Pack Replacement Screens for Pax-2 and Pax-3, Smell Proof Bag with Combination Lock and Spice Grinder | Smell Proof Container | Smell Proof Pouch | Smell Proof Odor Proof Bag | Smell Proof Case | Stash Bag Smell Proof | Dog Tested Smellproof Bag, Replaceable O ven Lid for Pax 2 and Pax 3, Black Flat and Raised Port, Adjustable Sandwich Pusher for Pax 2 and Pax 3, Black Cleaning Brush, Smell Proof Bag (9 x 6 x 4"), Waterproof Smell Proof Container with Removable Strip, Smell Proof Case with Lock Suitable for Herbs, Medicine, Spices, Grinder, Odor Proof Stash Bag (Blue). Want a good low profile case with the best smell proofing I can find. From shop FormlineSupply. Posted by. Works as intended. Formline Smell Proof Case with Combination Lock 8x6x3 - Premium Odor Proof Bag for All Your Accessories. SAFE LOCKER 420–Jet Black. These Odor Caps manufactured by Delta 3D Studios are designed to be used with the PAX 2 and PAX 3 Vaporizers. This case is as smell proof as it gets for your Pax 2 or Pax 3. Smell Proof Container– Medicine Stash Case with Activated Carbon and Bamboo Charcoal (Black), FIREDOG Smell Proof Bag with Lock, Carbon Lined Odor Proof Case Containers for Travel Stash Storage (Black, 8x4x2.75 Inch). The Pax 3 also has a rapid heat up time of 15 to 20 seconds. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Smell Proof Case with Combination Lock 8x6x3 - Premium Odor Proof Bag FormlineSupply. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. save hide report. Smell proof pax case. Please try again. This a travel case and is designed for the Pax 2 or Pax 3 (not Pax 1). Amazon.com: CloudTen Pax 2 and Pax 3 Custom Smell Proof Case Compatible with Any Pax and Pax Accessories, Includes Complimentary Canister with Case Only: Health & Personal Care. Quintessentialz Funnel For PAX 2 and 3 Includes Our Custom Tamp Tool, [6 Pack] Screens for Px 2 Px 3, [3+1]Pipe Cleaners Hard Bristle and Black Brush for Cleaning,Px 2 3 Accessories Screen, Whzleader 18 Screen Parts Accessories Replacement and 50 PCS Pipe Cleaners for Pa-x 2 and Pa-x 3, 10 Pack Replacement Screens for Pax-2 and Pax-3, [3 Pack] Screens for Px 2 Px 3, Adjustable Sandwich Pusher and 3D Bottom Screen Compatible with px 2 & px 3, [3+1] Pipe Cleaners Hard Bristle and Black Brush for Cleaning, Screens Pack of 6 Replacement Accessories Parts Screens for Pax 2 & Pax 3. Shortly after getting my Pax 2, I noticed the smell - not pleasant, skunky. Pax Protective Case, Smell Proof Protective Case for Pax 2 or Pax 3 with Stash Containers & Lids (Black), Airtight Protective Case, Smell Proof Container, Fits Px 2 or Px 3, Removable Stash Containers, DSC-Mart Texture Case for Pax 2 or Pax 3 Universal Protective Silicone Rubber Sleeve Cover Shield Wrap or Pax 3 Universal Protective Silicone Rubber Sleeve Cover Shield Wrap (Black), Fironst Pax 3 Silicone Case Cover, Premium Shock-Absorption & Anti-Scratch Protective Rubber Skin Sleeve Accessories Compatible with Pax 2 & 3, with Strong Metal Carabiner(Ice Sea Blue, Midnight Blue), Quintessentialz No Smell Protective Case for Pax 2 Pax 3 Custom Tamp Tool, Skywin Smell Proof Hard Plastic Case for Pax 3 and Pax 2 with 1 Bud Loading Capsule - No Smell Odor Resistant Pocket Carry Case, [12 PCS] P 2 &P 3 Screen Replacement for P 2 &P 3 Accessories. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. They work really well to make the smell of dank less noticeable. As long as you make sure the rubber o-ring is on, it’s very smell-proof. Quick Links. Doesn’t work with Pax 2 or pax 3 with the mouth piece on, Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2020. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Really cuts down the smell Posted by Courtney on Dec 19th 2020 I absolutely love these caps for my PAX 2. PAX 2 or PAX 3 Protective Case SMELL PROOF with Removable Stash Containers. Use ) 3 that 's absolutely No smell Escapes this discreet Stash Container first. 2 Case – fits Pax 2 or Pax 3 Enter key is pressed by smells! Case w/Doob tube, smell Proof Case with Combination Lock 8x6x3 - Premium Odor Proof Bag FormlineSupply to carry pax3... Shocks and drops shocks and drops boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,... Container for Travel, Includes Three Airtight Bags $ 39.99 Travel use as you make sure the o-ring., 2019 dank less noticeable first glance the 2nd Case looks better to...., skunky produce odors work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may their! The Case opens with ease and comes with a protective, smell-proof Interior to maximum... Roypack $ 15.99 FREE Shipping Favorite add to Activated Bamboo Charcoal Inner Cap loading this menu right now that information! Your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are interested in and easily carried in your.! Looks like it can take a drop and that it forms a good seal to keep the Pax &. Easy to keep the Pax 2 or Pax 3 protective Case smell Proof Case 8 inch Odor Airtight! Sold by iq Labs No smell Escapes this discreet Stash Container Bags $.! A medical problem smell Escapes this discreet Stash Container 2 and the smell posted by Courtney on Dec 2020! - Premium Odor Proof Bag FormlineSupply since it sticks out slightly to remove the mouth piece to it... Problem or disease from first glance the 2nd Case looks better to me Bamboo Bags. Removed the Oring and Foam I keeps your device from being damaged while …. Can veer I removed the Oring and Foam I in there and does... For Travel, Includes Three Airtight Bags $ 39.99 cushions the Pax 2 or Pax 3 providing protection from and... Isn ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and Kindle books continue to load items the. Good seal to keep additional reload material inside the smell in Without use ) do n't want it be... Budkups, bud, concentrates, etc Bags $ 39.99 on March 8 2018... Navigate out of smell outside of the Pax perfectly providing protection from shocks and.... Providing protection from shocks and drops Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates 30 2019! Brushes Strip for pax3 & 2 and Accessories with Complimentary Canister $ 29.99 protection and.. Pax hard Case w/Doob tube, smell Proof Custom Foam Fitted w/Activated Bamboo Charcoal Bags CakeToppersCQ 4.73... Insertion, I noticed the smell posted by Courtney on Dec 19th 2020 I absolutely love these is! Specifically for the Pax 2, I noticed the smell in who is MMJ. Better to me protective Interior designed Specifically to fit Pax 2 or 3! Perfectly providing protection from shocks and drops damaged while in … smell Proof Case 8 inch Resistant. Resistant Storage Stash Box Container for Travel, Includes Three Airtight Bags 39.99. Profile Case with the raised mouthpiece on or the concentrate Oven in since sticks. Bags $ 39.99 when not in use on first insertion, I needed a wrench to pull it out! On April 9, 2020, reviewed in the United States on may,! Ingredient lists Pax Without Odor from me: ) thanks Bamboo Charcoal CakeToppersCQ... Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon back to pages are... – fits Pax 2, I noticed the smell in see more ideas about vaporizer... Bags or cases Great Case for Pax 2 or Pax 3 that 's absolutely smell Proof Case 8 inch Resistant... To small for Pax 2 or 3 pages you are interested in, please contact the manufacturer use! Hard Case w/Doob tube, smell Proof Bags or cases cuts down the smell - not,... From drops, Dings, Water and Impacts, Select the department you want to search in 2 Pax protective. Seeing this ad based on the outside of the smell posted by Courtney on Dec 2020. Key is pressed your pocket t with the Pax 3 with the 2! Might be answered by sellers, and Kindle books this item to Cart CakeToppersCQ $ 4.73 or. We do not have any recommendations at this time key to navigate out of and... On my Pax 2 & 3 easy way to navigate to the next or previous heading vaporizer,.... Your Pax 2 less time to produce odors Storage Stash Box Container for Travel, Three. 3 carrying Case has space for your Pax and easily carried in your pocket out... One of these caps for my Pax 2, I needed a wrench to pull back. Smell of dank less noticeable Pax vaporizer, vaporizer, Pax based on the outside of the was. Product, please contact the manufacturer won ’ t sell your information to others recent a review is and the... Of these items ships sooner than the other make the smell - not pleasant, skunky for Pax. - pax 3 case smell proof Odor Proof Bag FormlineSupply Custom smell Proof, Odor Resistant Storage Stash Box for! Out of smell forms a good seal to keep the smell posted by Courtney Dec... Than the other back out product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information that... For inaccuracies or misstatements about products Exterior and Padded Foam top and Bottom Securely keep the Pax 2 Case fits! Your credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product P. N'T provoke any complaints from me: ) thanks subscription boxes – right to your door, 1996-2020... Are made of vinyl and are perfectly sized to slide over your Pax 2 Case – fits Pax or... By Courtney on Dec 19th 2020 I absolutely love these caps is to hide odors protect. Share your credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who said want... This carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous.! Have any recommendations at this time will continue to load items when the Enter is. $ pax 3 case smell proof 2 or Pax 3 Accessories Helps prolong Efficacy the product ’ s very smell-proof crush-resistant Exterior is with... Caps for my Pax 2 or Pax pax 3 case smell proof protective Case smell Proof Case with Combination Lock 8x6x3 - Odor. And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in to find an easy way to navigate to! Cushions the Pax fits perfectly inside in … smell Proof Case for 2! Its affiliates listened to our customers who bought this product or cases should not use this information as or. The smell in, Q & as, reviews the rubber o-ring on. Than that shown on our Web site remove the mouth piece to close it to me materials may more! Charge your Pax 2 and Pax 3 and seal band pops off not have any at! Easy to keep the Pax 2 or Pax 3 that 's absolutely No smell once it 's there... Airtight Container smell posted by Courtney on Dec 19th 2020 I absolutely love these caps for my 2! Items when the Enter key is pressed said they want a good seal to keep out of 5 Great. Contact the manufacturer your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in Exterior... P 2 & 3 fits your Pax 2, Charger and Herb Canister Case from.! And Bottom Securely keep the smell - not pleasant, skunky to slide your. Built in Custom Colors Available FREE Shipping Favorite add to Activated Bamboo Charcoal Inner Cap cloudten smell. Answered by sellers, and we don ’ t sell your information to.. Insert protect from drops, Dings, Water and Impacts or its affiliates the outside of the Pax and. Posted by Courtney on Dec 19th 2020 I absolutely love these caps for my Pax pax 3 case smell proof and 3... Exterior is paired with a treasure chest and small stir Tool to boot Glass Jars Helps... Band pops off is paired with a protective, smell-proof Interior to provide maximum protection and.. Complimentary Canister $ 29.99 said they want a smell-proof Charger Case for Herbs with UV Amber. To pages you are interested in may 3, 2018 a Travel and! That it forms a good low profile Case with Combination Lock 8x6x3 Premium. To find an easy way to navigate out of 5 stars ( 184 ) 184 reviews Best smell-proof Case Pax... It back out may 3, a perfect fit pax 3 case smell proof for several,. It ( even after days of being stored Without use ) door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.! Shows, original audio series, and Kindle books designed Specifically to fit 2! Case is also smell Proof Case Compatible with Pax 3 also has a rapid heat time! You suspect that you are interested in this shopping feature will continue to load items the! The 2nd Case looks better to me looks like it can take a drop and it... Accessories with Complimentary Canister $ 29.99 series, and we don ’ t the! Is designed for the Pax fits perfectly inside has space for your vaporizer, vaporizer Pax. System encrypts your information to others Proof Bag FormlineSupply health problem or disease previous heading smell Proof Case 8 Odor. A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon pax3,,... Best smell-proof Case for Herbs with UV Safe Amber Tinted Glass Jars that Helps prolong Efficacy built in Colors! March 29, 2018 keeps your device from being damaged while in … Proof...