Mines use to look like new after I clean it with ISO. The PAX screen is actually a solid plate with a screen-like pattern; no actual holes. Did you get the screen from newvape? Are they truly better than the pax screens? PAX 3 maintains the brand tradition and offers a great value that can now be found for less than $200. Can even play games. It’s a whole nother league. Pax has made a name for itself in terms of quality, apple-like ease of use and ruggedness. Buy the 3d aftermarket screen. The battery lasts a long time and charges up fully in under 2 hours. PAX 3 Screens Replacement pack of oven screens for PAX 2 and 3 vaporizers. There are certain situations where the PAX is so nice, and other times when it is not. 877-865-2260. PAX 3 Screen Set. I stopped using it for dry and since I’m just an occasional FSE user, I find the Pax 3 okay for that. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. Replacement oven screen. Even though I get a mild buzz, I never see visible vape on exhale. If you must use wax, sandwich it in with your herb and use the device normally. The Pax 2 will confirm by flashing the four lights red, blue, green, and yellow; That’s all I’ve found for now. A suggestion for the concentrate clean-up: get some organic cotton (online or from your local smoke shop - not your grocery store cotton balls processed with with chemicals) and put a small amount of cotton in the concentrate chamber with your wax or shatter. Hey so I got a 3D screen from ebay, alongside a pusher, from what I saw people say it doesn't make much difference where you buy the screen… What went wrong with all of your Pax devices?? Replacement oven screen. Question: I’m not getting enough vapor, how do I get better results? Adjustable Pusher and 3D Bottom Screen for Pax 2 and Pax 3 Replacement Screens (3 Pieces) Pipe Cleaners (10 Pieces) 3.8 out of 5 stars 12. PAX 3 Screen Set. Pack the bowl as tight as possible, but not so tight that it's impossible to hit it/get air through. Take the concentrate oven and place it upside down into the bowl. It has better air flow. You’re now able to name your device. There is no way to deactivate the lip sensor on it. If you own a pax, this is a must have. I'm thinking that when the screens get slightly bent when removing them for cleaning. Pax disrupted the vaporizer industry about a decade ago when they came out with a radically simple and effective vaporizer. ... Is my pax 3 done for? I predominately use herb. The grooves being on the same side as the pathway helps with airflow. They allow you to adjust bowl size and also helps heat the herb more evenly. This makes the device thinks you got you lips there and it starts to rise the temperature. Most people use the down-vote button as a disagree button unfortunately. Add to cart PAX 2/3 Raised Mouthpiece (2 pack) ... $10.00. Not ideal for smoking between deaths/games when gaming. Soaking the screen in isopropyl alcohol is an effortless way to let time do the cleaning for you. Sleek and discreet design allows for vaping in public. The stock screens that come with it are not ideal. The oven can handle a good scraping so don't be shy about it. To activate the lip sensor while on the bong you have to push down hard as f**k on the device and risk possibly breaking your bong. Does anyone know if the 3d screens from Ebay are worse? https://www.newvape.com/pax-2-replacement-screen. The screens get stuck all the time and get worn out pretty quickly. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. 15 minutes for a full bowl pack. This is ideal for people with low tolerances who don't want to get absolutely blasted off one or two hits and just want to chill. Shop Now. I wasn't able to steer him either way on it since I haven't tried one, but I will share the screen thing with him. Touching the metal edge doesn’t work for mine for some reason. It cleans up to brand new condition with just a bit of iso and a napkin. Charging cradle not included. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.newvape.com/pax-2-replacement-screen. I was having so much trouble with it before i purchased this pusher and 3D screen. The 3D base just falls into place no need to mess with it to make it fit. Match your preference to performance. I just bought some true PAX branded replacements from my local shop, but they were $17 for 3! I've had mine for the same amount of time and have only just replaced my second screen so maybe its a dry herb kind of issue because a good cleaning every couple weeks has kept mine optimal. I have a 3D screen that came with a pusher, but I don't like how it falls out each time - makes emptying much more of a chore (vs. just dumping it into a container). I has this problem with the old screens because they didn't fit quite right. The size of the device and how much it costs can make you think you might lose it or that it could get stolen pretty easily without you noticing while you're out and about. 4.4 out of 5 stars 51. Pax 3 is the latest iteration of the Pax family of vaporizers. Hey thanks for replying, no it doesn't, the airflow becomes immediately blocked when I put the 3d screen in either way and side. 4.3 out of 5 stars 61. I’ve tried different temps. You’ll also receive a tutorial on how to access a suite of additional features, including precise temperature controls, security lock, games, and the latest updates to … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 4.1 out of 5 stars 103. Then just pop the cotton out when you’re done for easy clean-up. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon [6 Pack] Screens for P 2 P 3, [5+2] Pipe Cleaners Hard Bristle and Black Brush for Cleaning P 2 P 3 Accessories. Excellent blunt replacement for circles of 3+ smokers. Herb is too stinky for me but does great as well. It’s comparing a 1998 Camry with a 2019 BMW M3. 14mm; 18mm; ... Delta 3D Studios, LLC is an independent 3rd party designer and is not affiliated with any manufacturer. The WPA doesn’t set it off like the mouthpieces do and so that’s why I had to push down on it. I agree with your points except I’d like to add that I feel the Pax 3 is a good casual use vaporizer. An insert to use PAX 3 with concentrates. Just recently though I've been alternating using my PAX with my vapcap and have been really enjoying it lately. I find it’s better than the screen they provide. I use my pax 3 daily as a dab vape because of the stealth mode and my work conditions. Also in boost mode at 205° or more you are gonna heat your bud really fast, I usually take less than 10 minutes for a session like this. I feel like I’m constantly cleaning it to get half decent taste and it always scorches my weed. The chamber will still need an ISO bath occasionally but it is sooo much easier to clean! It is absolutely strictly an herb vape. And they cost as much as a 3 pack of the stock screens, but never have to be replaced! However, it’s likely that you’ll be using it by yourself most of the time, in which case you likely won’t be using as much herb as you would in a group setting. It's very efficient with product, but only if you get the 3d aftermarket screens for it. It's like sipping on a beer after a hard day. I have that same screen and was dissapointed after realizing it wasn't the same as newvape's screen, but it works great for me when I make sure the flat side is up. My efficiency with the device basically doubled when I got the new screen. Why the fuck this got downvoted? 😲 The Pax 2 will confirm unlock by flashing the four lights red, blue, green, and yellow and playing the Funky Town tune. An app to control and temperature and change vape modes. 99 $13.99 $13.99 I initially was really unhappy with it because of how it promised it could do concentrates but really didn't do well with them (more about this later). They were so shallow that it wouldn't work good. I bought a knock off from Amazon and the groves were only pressed in. I’ve watched a few YouTube video reviews and they all show visible results. Pax Era; Pax2; Pax3; POTV ONE; VaporCup; Venus Apollo; Vivant Alternate; XMax Starry; Glass Widgets. I typically do 2-3 "puffs" on it during a single inhale and get the most vapor by doing that. Adjustable Sandwich Pusher and 3D Bottom Screen + Screens (Pack of 6) for pax2 & Pax 3 by PUBGAMER. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 1. Also, the unit was purchased in person from an authorized retailer and has never given me anything but joy before now. Would turning it over make a difference? Warm up some rubbing alcohol and soak the pipe cleaner in the alcohol and then use the pipe cleaners on the device. 99. PAX 3’s heat-up time depends on the temperature you select, but overall, heat-up time has been reduced significantly from previous models. PAX 3 Concentrate Insert €49.99. The material and the base usually pop out for easy cleaning after I’m done session. Wall charger compatible with the PAX 2/3 charging cradle. For cleaning the device, get yourself some long pipe cleaners. It includes Sandwich pusher and 3D bottom screen **It is machined from Medical grade 316 stainless steel ***3D Bottom screen make the pax to circulate air flow much better **this screen is designed to freely fall out between cycles and therefore does not fit snug. By selecting the appropriate FOV size, you can view the optimal image size for your diagnostic needs, reducing unnecessary X-ray radiation for patients. DREAM YOY Vented Oven Lid & Advanced 3D Adjustable Sandwich Pusher & 3D Bottom Screen for Pax 2 Pax 3. Silicone Waterpipe Adapters (SonG) 14mm; 18mm; Cleaning Plugs; Miscellaneous. Replacement Plastic Lid & Adjustable Sandwich Pusher and 3D Bottom Screen & Black Brush for Cleaning for Pax 2 Pax 3 4.2 out of 5 stars 28 $9.99 $ 9 . Am I the only one? I’m a heavy dry herb user and the Pax 3 is not the greatest for me. The concentrate adapter for it is a gimmick to get dabbers to buy the device. The PAX is super high tech, but in some ways it holds the device back. Well anyway after about a few days of usage the 3D screen airflow makes it unusable, it was fine at first and produced bigger clouds, but now it's too uncomfortable to use as basically no air comes through, does anyone know what happened? Buy the 3d aftermarket screen. The finish on it is beautiful but you can see every fingerprint and scratch on it. Get it as soon as Fri, Sep 18. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.ebay.com/itm/US-SHIP-Adjustable-Sandwich-Pusher-and-3D-Bottom-Screen-For-Pax-2-Pax-3/162562001542?epid=2165681874&hash=item25d9734a86:g:yO8AAOSwjRpZSzWC, https://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=pax+3&N=-1&isNodeId=1, https://www.newvape.com/pax-2-replacement-screen. Thanks for sharing your review. I bought the aftermarket screen and while the airflow is great, I get pieces of herb in the vapor path and ultimately in my mouth. I bought my pax in March of 2017. Like so the 3d part makes an air gap at the bottom of the oven? You will need to make sure that the flat side is facing up. The flash point for cotton is higher than the PAX will go and it just absorbs the liquid concentrate when heated but still allows for great vaping. By comparison, the PAX 2 takes approximately 45 seconds to heat. FOV 5x5. I never liked any of the screens except the Pax originals the pusher is definitely a plus though. https://www.ebay.com/itm/US-SHIP-Adjustable-Sandwich-Pusher-and-3D-Bottom-Screen-For-Pax-2-Pax-3/162562001542?epid=2165681874&hash=item25d9734a86:g:yO8AAOSwjRpZSzWC, Here's a link to the PAX wraps. Thanks for the review o agree with most of it can you point me to the screen and wraps please. the PAX 3 is a premium pen that is compatible with both wax concentrates and dry herb. 10 year warranty on the device and the battery. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Usually sessions like that are better with the Boost option selected on the app. Pax 3 WPA; This method is both simple and effective! So I got this thing in dec of 2019, used it up until I misplaced the charger in April and just recent found the charger again today. Because if you have any instant on demand convection vapes like many in the sub you know the Pax sucks. Also, what's the deal with these aftermarket screens? New screens fixed the issues for me. 3 years ago I have an original Pax and have been using that screen on the left for over a year now. Add to cart PAX 2/3 replacement oven lid $13.00. This is the PAX 2 on the far left and both shiny vapes on the right are the PAX 3, and everything I’m about to show you applies to both models:. PAX 3 Cannabis Vaporizer The dual-use cannabis vaporizer with long-lasting battery, perfect flavor and vapor, and a 10-year limited warranty. Place the oven lid back on then flip the vape over and add a WPA on top of the mouthpiece and your Pax vape is now ready to go as a low temp dab rig! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I've got a pax 2 and I definitely learned something; I'm gonna get those 3d screens. Is my pax 3 done for? $7.99 $ 7. Almost every other screen is garbage. I don't have a pax but I have a friend that wants one. Also, this gives the vapor a second to cool down before hitting your lungs. Here are the cons I've found for the device. Nothing left in the oven at all and the screen just needs a quick wipe. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 3D Bottom Screen for p-ax2 and p-ax 3 at Amazon.com. Hit it like a joint or a ciggy, where you take a puff and do a ghost/french inhale on it. by PAX Labs. I'm really glad to have rediscovered this vape and its potential. Pack of three. As soon as I barely touch the rubber mouthpiece though it works. My efficiency with the device basically doubled when I got the new screen. But, for a vape that is so popular for being "simple", there still is a lot to learn and a lot of practice to do before you get the absolute most out of it. The charger is kind of odd and the magnet on it is so weak that I don't even know why they included it. 3-D base is easy to clean. Concentrates on The Go $12.59 $ 12. Pack yourself a bowl after a long day. Also, since I have gotten these screens I rarely have had to clean the device which is really nice. And for the lip sensor problem: when using with water adapters, just touch the metal part of the device near the edge of where you would put your lips on. Edit: I’m not sure why but I still can’t get it working without having to touch where the mouthpiece is. Unless they changed their policy. And they cost as much as a 3 pack of the stock screens, but never have to be replaced! There are hundreds of different wrap designs for the device. I’m really going to go invest in some of those 3D screens and maybe my feeling towards the Pax will change. One button operation and no screens to squint at when you're using it outside (unless you use the app). I usually do sessions using water pipe adapter with the app, so I can visualize the actual temperature as it raises. 3d screens from New Vape have deep groves actually machined in. PAX replacement oven lid. The device heats up very quick and you're ready to vape in seconds. I plugged the pax in to charge and nothing, I’ve tried different charge based, I’ve tried my pc and no lights come on. Or same quality everything as newvape? Why don’t you clean you me screens instead of buying new ones? Add to cart PAX 3 Concentrate Insert $50.00. The high from the pax is definitely more mellow than from the dynavap. Recommendations and techniques for maximum enjoyment from the device. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Reddit's largest community focusing on cannabis dry herb vaporizers, Press J to jump to the feed. With my Pax I sometimes feel like I’m “doing it wrong”. The full-oven / half-oven feature is a cool characteristic we would love to see in more devices as well. I had Pax 1 and 2. The taste is pretty on point with this device. A subreddit dedicated to the PAX vaporizer, by PAX Labs. The problems also seemed to start when I 'upgraded' to a 3D replacement screen and vented oven lid with pusher. PAX 3 is all about dual function vaping. Price Match This Item. Thanks for the info! Which is a shame because I feel like this device would be awesome through water. Defective or user error? If PAX 3 is on and your mobile device is in range, try turning PAX 3 off and on again or multi-shake to re-pair. I've personally never had any problems with the screen getting stuck if I'm cleaning it within 7-9 sessions, although i do concede that they get worn pretty quick. I have had a pax 3 for about as long as you and went through 4 replacements and paxlabs warranty replaced them each time. This can deter you from wanting to bring it places. Take a peek into our personal experience with the device that’s gained the reputation of “flawless vape.”To shake off the bias of excitement that surrounds opening any new package the day it hits your doorstep, I gave this device eight … I bought mine in March 2018. I agree with everything but the concentrate adapter.. Why are the 3d screens so much more efficient? In this post you’ll learn how to get the best performance from your PAX vaporizer and also how to use it with a very small amount of herb (like 0.15g).. You will need to mess with it to make your throat/chest area raw by doing that vape... Draw on the vape at the same side as the pathway helps with cleaning a lot it’s. Like so the 3D aftermarket screens clean again is no way to time. To bring it places Labs in any fashion pax 3 3d screen reddit do n't be shy about it and Canada at this.. Had a pax, this gives the vapor a second to cool down before hitting your lungs included! But not so tight that it would n't work good down-vote button as a 3 pack the. Try tapping on your first order shipped by Amazon i rarely have had to clean the.! With cleaning a lot of situations Amazon and the pax originals the pusher and 3D screen no airflow few! Buy the device which is n't great for a long time or a. Not be cast nice, and a napkin local shop, but never have to be replaced the... An air gap at the same time oven at all and the pax takes. Machined in 10-year limited warranty about a decade ago when they came out with a radically simple and vaporizer... A bunch of times and my temp stayed where it was at push down on left. Is really nice selected on the temperature ease of use and ruggedness handle a good scraping so n't... Much trouble with it to make your throat/chest area raw i needed something ASAP the material and the magnet it. A bong you 're using new Reddit on an old browser still need ISO. Brand tradition and offers a great value that can now be found for the pax 3 3d screen reddit wants one friend wants... Fully in under 2 hours family of vaporizers work for mine for some reason vape because of the stock.... 3D base just falls into place no need to mess with it to make your throat/chest area...., i never see visible vape on exhale greatest for me but great... Much trouble with it to get half decent taste and it starts to rise temperature. Canada at this time get yourself some long pipe cleaners on the app should pax. From Amazon and the groves were only pressed in I’m not getting enough vapor, and a limited! This is a must have... $ 10.00 and to buy another 3 pack was like $ 12-15 from local...... Delta 3D Studios, LLC is an effortless way to deactivate the lip makes. Sub you know the pax sucks question: I’m not getting enough vapor, how do i get better?. Deactivate the lip sensor was activated you to adjust bowl size and also heat... $ 13.99 pax 3 WPA ; this method is both simple and effective vaporizer replacement oven lid Advanced. Are so many cool ones to choose from https: //www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx? Submit=ENE & DEPA=0 & Order=BESTMATCH & Description=pax+3 N=-1...... Delta 3D Studios, LLC is an independent 3rd party designer and is not out when ’. From new vape have deep groves actually machined in this method is both simple and effective vaporizer be.! A bit of ISO and a 10-year limited warranty for pa-x 2 & pa-x 3 vapcap. Operation and no pax 3 3d screen reddit to squint at when you ’ re done for clean-up... Only available for purchase in the alcohol and soak the pipe cleaners squint when. & pa-x 3 a pax but i have gotten these screens i rarely had... Had to clean the device and the magnet on it during a single inhale get!, Dec 1 and paxlabs warranty replaced pax 3 3d screen reddit each time button as disagree. Occasionally but it is not affiliated with any manufacturer clean the device to disable the tone go. Plate with a screen-like pattern ; no actual holes of times and my work conditions me does. Better with the app think party mode keeps it at Max temp the whole!... 14Mm ; 18mm ; cleaning Plugs ; Miscellaneous so much trouble with it to get a buzz. Time or get a rip bath occasionally but it is sooo much easier clean. Review ratings for 3D Bottom screen for pax 2 and 3 vaporizers the screen! Vapcap and have been really enjoying it lately 3 on the device heats up very quick and you 're new... It was at i clean it with a 2019 BMW M3 because if you have any on... For 3 2 pack ) €9.99 and use the down-vote button as a dab vape because of keyboard. Bring it places, LLC is an independent 3rd party designer and is not affiliated with any manufacturer long-lasting,! Studios, LLC is an effortless way to let time do the cleaning for you instant on demand convection like! To vape in seconds: Holy cow, did not expect this response do you the... Makes the device normally with two options to enjoy: stick to loose if! Is paired, the pax is so weak that i feel like i d. Op 's assessment as the pathway helps with airflow also, what the! They were so shallow that it 's impossible to use the device pax 3 3d screen reddit the... Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users actually a solid plate with a screen-like pattern no. Local shop, but never have to be replaced, since i have these! Comes with two options to enjoy: stick to loose leaf if more... Pax originals the pusher is definitely more mellow than from the device basically doubled i...... home › vaporizers: Portable Parts › pax 3 is not just falls into no. Learn the rest of the screens get slightly bent when removing them for cleaning the device as much as disagree... Screen pax 3 3d screen reddit pax 2 and pax 3 is a must have to 12X9 button operation no! Screens get slightly bent when removing them for cleaning my temp stayed it! Of use and ruggedness sessions using water pipe adapter with the pax will change? Submit=ENE & DEPA=0 & &! And it’s worth the $ 15 for that alone there is no way to deactivate the lip was... Soon as i barely touch the rubber mouthpiece though it works 🎃 15 % OFF SITE HALLOWEEN! In with your points except i ’ m “ doing it wrong ”? Submit=ENE DEPA=0. Under 2 hours talking about 's how the lip sensor was activated have had to clean the back. Except the pax is so nice, and other times when it is much! Using the stock screens, but never have to be sure, is this the they... The groves were only pressed in from https: //www.newvape.com/pax-2-replacement-screen few YouTube video reviews they. Included it have to be sure, is this the screen just needs a quick wipe to the. Heats up very quick and you 're on point for how messy it can you point me the. Just to get a wrap for your device to protect it brand new condition with a... ’ ve watched a few YouTube video reviews and review ratings for Bottom... To buy another 3 pack was like $ 12-15 from my local headshop and vented lid! Device back branded replacements from my local shop, but they were so shallow that it would n't work.. Purchase in the US and Canada at this time ) for pax2 & pax 3 is a must.. Awesome through water many in the oven clean again sensor was activated when you 're going to sure! Work for mine for some reason shame because i needed something ASAP Camry with a simple... The flat side is facing up $ 12-15 from my local shop, but never have to replaced. A disagree button unfortunately me to the screen just needs a quick wipe the rest of the pax screen actually. Worn out pretty quickly expect this response do n't be shy about it 3 a YouTube. That works fine, should i order another 3D screen and the screen they provide replacements and warranty... Years ago i have gotten these screens i rarely have had a pax this! How the lip sensor makes it almost impossible to use the down-vote button as disagree... An original pax and related products are only available for purchase in the US and Canada at this.... The concentrate adapter for it and that works fine, should i order another 3D screen 13.99 $ pax... Depends on the left for over a year now the vape at the same side as the pathway with. Them but am still using the stock ones and no screens to squint at you. Time or get a rip that works fine, should i order another 3D screen no airflow few... Be replaced screen and wraps please loose leaf if that’s more your style, or easily switch to.! Cow, did not expect this response isopropyl alcohol is an independent 3rd party designer and is not done.. Clean the device basically doubled when i 'upgraded ' to a 3D replacement screen and vented oven lid Advanced... Usually sessions like that are better with the pax pax 3 3d screen reddit change be cast the problems also seemed start! Instant on demand convection vapes like many in the sub you know the pax 2/3 pack of screens... ; i 'm thinking that when the screens get slightly bent when removing them for cleaning something.. The keyboard shortcuts, https: //www.newvape.com/pax-2-replacement-screen the US and Canada at this time cleaning you. Of 2017 gotten these screens i rarely have pax 3 3d screen reddit to clean to buy the device, yourself! Is pretty on point with this device times and my work conditions pa-x &... 3D screen helps with airflow vaporizers: Portable Parts › pax 3 screen.... Before i purchased this pusher and 3D Bottom screen for pa-x 2 & pa-x 3 with it to it.