The email address entered may be incorrect or incomplete. It's a great product, chances are if you do your own hair at home, you'll use it again. It faded to a lovely auburn color that was still really red. and i recently dyed my hair back to black. Quebec, with the Sally Beauty Rewards Credit Card. Go for a medium brown like 3A or N with 10 developer It should remedy the brass.  Receive special deals, coupons and all that good stuff. After mixing Part 1 Color Reducer and Part 2 Conditioning Catalyst, use as quickly as possible, since the activity of the mixture decrease with time. didn’t fry my hair. Gently work through the hair to ensure even penetration. Depending on condition of scalp and hair, do not repeat process more than 2-3 times. FOR SLIGHT COLOR CORRECTION (lighten color that has gone too dark or ashen): Mix 1/4 oz Part 1 Color Reducer + 1/4 oz Part 2 Conditioning Catalyst + 1 oz shampoo. Section II - Ingredients Oxidation (Permanent) Hair Colors, Non-Ammonia, Non-Flammable generally contain the following hazardous ingredients (1% concentration or greater; 0.1% for carcinogens): CTFA NAME CAS# M-AMINOPHENOL 591275 N,N-BIS(2-HYDROXYETHYL)-P-PHENYLENEDIAMINE SULFATE 58262445 RESORCINOL 108463 P-PHENYLENEDIAMINE 106503 However be careful … Three packages of One n Only Colorfix. About to purchase again. This product comes packaged as three separate components: a Color Reducer, a Conditioning Catalyst, and a Processing Lotion. You may now proceed with your color application, if performing a full color corrective service. Colorfix is a gentle dye reducer. You may need to formulate 1-2 levels lighter than desired result. (A hot setting may cause scalp irritation.) Wearing gloves and using a tint brush, apply quickly and evenly to the hair. I've got a question for those of you who have experience with Colorfix though. I’ve tried 3 other color removers and this is by far my favorite! It does not contain ammonia, or formaldehyde. Your hair will love it! This item One N Only Colorfix Kit Permanent Hair Color Remover. List Price: $ 29.50 Price: $ 29.50 Buy one 'n only Colorfix. Water (Aqua), Sodium Hydroxymethane, Sulfinic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothizolinone. Apply only to the areas of the hair that require lightening, and work into lather. When quality matters more than the price, these are the best one n only colorfix argan oil options in 2020. tedxarezzo.com. The textile industry, and specifically its standard process for dyeing clothing, is one of the greatest water polluters in the world, deemed by some to be second only to oil pollution. Controlled usage allows color correction to specific areas. COLORFIX WITH HERBAL EXTRACTS FROM THE ALPS. Applying to the mid-shaft, ends and any dry, damaged area will help deliver smoothness and shine without a heavy, greasy look or feel! Great product. Just check the box below to access the site: Make sure that JavaScript and cookies are enabled in your browser, or check if any browser plugins are preventing them from loading. One 'n Only ColorFix by Jheri Redding removes unwanted permanent hair color. Part 2 Conditioning Catalyst. After Gathering all the reviews as well as the description of this specific product this will not color your hair. Worked quickly and love the feel of my hair , soft and conditioned. Dry hair with a warm heat setting. One 'n only Colorfix gently removes permanent hair color no matter how long it has been in hair. Not great for stubborn blue / green & smell. Copyright © I have natural hair except for the dye so it was in great shape. Avoid saturating the root area, as the hair already has the most natural oil concentration in this area. Natural protein fiber for gorgeous and healthy hair. It took off all the permanent color from my hair and I was so happy!!! You will probably need at least 2 treatments to go from black back to blonde and plan to give it at least a week between treatments to let your hair rest a bit. I love how it makes my hair feel light and not frizzy. 2. If it does, and I use Avon's Dark Golden Brown will it just color over it? Controlled usage allows color correction to specific areas. Home; About ~!82 one ‘n only Colorfix , SALE! had black dye over level 6-7 hair, pulled it all out after one go. It removes unwanted permanent hair color. I mixed up ½ of it and followed the directions to a T. Left it on for 20 minutes, rinsed for 5 minutes and shampooed twice. Comb through to evenly distribute, then style as desired. Clairol Nice'n Easy Semi-Permanent Hair Dye No Ammonia 90 Dark Ash Blonde. Since most semipermanent colors are combination of direct dyes and oxidative dyes, Colorfix may only partially remove these. See 89 member reviews and photos. I had a blue-green shade that would not come out with anything so I tried this product and it did lighten the color but I still wasnt satisfied with the end result (i did the suggested 3 rounds). Designed for full or slight color corrections. From 6 to 16 applications depending on whether use is for partial or full color correction. Create flawless style with One 'n Only® haircare products and appliances that smooth, add shine, protect color and reduce stress from thermal styling. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for One 'n Only Colorfix at Amazon.com. Now, my natural dark golden brown roots are 3 inches long and it looks... bad. One N Only Colorfix is designed for full or slight color corrections. can u dye a jet black wig boil the water--let it cool some cause you need to stir the unit in the heated water per instructions watch one n only /colorfix. One N Only Colorfix is developed to remove oxidative dyes. Always use a low pH conditioner after an application of Colorfix. (Dry Hair) After blow-styling the hair, apply a dime-sized increment of Oil Treatment from mid-shaft to ends to tame frizz, flyaways and to add a healthy dose of hydration. I highly recommend it! As a plant-derived substitute for animal collagen, acacia collagen is rich in minerals and is water soluble, helping to combat visible signs of aging hair and prevent breakage, while nourishing and moisturizing hair. Timing varies so you should check frequently. If it does, repeat Steps 2-4 on damp hair, until sufficient color is removed.) I got a small amount of lightening at the top of my head and no lightening of the dark brown. Menu. Rehydrates dry hair from within, adding moisture, shine and vitality. Colorifix’s technology tackles one of the most elusive but deleterious causes of pollution internationally: textile dyeing. When desired level of color removal has been achieved, apply Processing Lotion for 5 minutes. for 4 years straight i dyed my hair with golden brown. Wearing gloves, apply to damp, towel-dried hair. Reaches through the hair shaft to repair and renew any lost strength . I made two mistakes, the first being ordering only one box of Color Fix. This remover was amazing!!! Thank you, your email has been submitted. sjpkbcxn The greatest WordPress.com site in all the land! In other words, it is not a hair stripper. More Products Colorfix Neutralizing Shampoo WITH HERBAL EXTRACTS FROM THE ALPS. As a plant-derived substitute for animal collagen, acacia collagen is rich in minerals and is water soluble, helping to combat visible signs of aging hair and prevent breakage, while nourishing and moisturizing hair. Feel and look beautiful, just by “you being you”! Our nourishing formulas help repair, moisturize and provide ultimate shine revealing incredibly stronger, smoother and healthier-looking hair. Attached a before and after. almost like black. That's why you need the One 'n Only Colorfix by Jherri Redding ($13.39, www.sallybeauty.com). if your email address is correct or enter a new one. One N Only Colorfix removes unwanted permanent hair color regardless of how long it has been in the hair. Slight color correction: Mix 1/4 oz of part 1 + 1/4 oz of part 2 + 1oz of shampoo. We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: This light, but effective treatment is perfect for daily use without weighing my hair down and without making it oily. No matter your hair type, texture or styling goal, this ultimate styling and finishing product is a must-have tool in creating beautiful, healthy-looking, shiny hair! Product Features: This package includes 4 fl oz (118 ml) Color Reducer, 4 fl oz (118 ml) Conditioning Catalyst, and 4 fl oz (118 ml) Processing Lotion I’d suggest gettinf two boxes and only doing the first few steps and skipping the last. Alright ya'll so right now, I'm using One'n Only Colorfix! Effective on all hair types, the three-step process easily removes any level of permanent hair colour. One 'N Only Colorfix, 6 to 16 Applications Brand Name: One'N Only Item # 8253 Type: Hair Color Remover: Customers Who Viewed this Item also Selected Wella Color Charm Clear Developer 20 Volume, 32 oz. Jun 16, 2019 - One 'N Only Colorfix Haarentferner One 'N Only Colorfix Haarentferner Thoroughly massage into towel-dried hair from mid-shaft to ends. Controlled usage allows color correction to specific areas. Try out the L'oréal Feria #V28 PowerViolet. Always strand test color formulas to be used prior to application. Another note is that it is very drying! When they are mixed together, the resulting mixture acts to reduce the size of pigment molecules and remove them from hair shafts. Does not contain ammonia, bleach or formaldehyde. Apply a pump or two of One 'n Only Styling Cream to damp or dry hair and style as usual or allow to dry naturally. I would only recommend this to those who are looking for a light lift and using it to replace bleached highlights! Once removed, it was the exact color I wanted to dye it to. Schwarzkopf SKP COLOR REMOVER 10X30G INT. I love this product, it leaves my hair soft & smells. I've been coloring my hair dark brown for a few years. One N Only Colorfix is developed to remove oxidative dyes. If mixed in an applicator bottle, shake vigorously until thoroughly mixed (45 seconds to 1 minute). I'd get two. If you're a human and not a robot, don't worry! Low, warm dryer heat may be used to speed processing time. So I bought this amazing product. Pure White 20 Volume, 16 oz. Designed for full or slight color corrections. Acacia collagen is a naturally occurring ingredient derived from the acacia tree, native to the Mediterranean region. It looked black!!! Schwarzkopf Blond Me Supreme Blonde Hair Quality Premium Care 9% 30 Vol Developer 1000ml. […] I tried using a permanent dye closest to my natural color on my hair, but now it's almost all completely faded. the smell rinses out after like 2 shampoos and it doesn’t smell when hair is dry. The last thing you want to do is not hand enough product, and be looking crazy going back for box #2 . Effective on all hair types - leaves hair in optimum condition. Acacia collagen is a naturally occurring ingredient derived from the acacia tree, native to the Mediterranean region. Jul 9, 2020 - Shop for Colorfix Hair Color Remover from One N Only by Argan Oil at Sally Beauty. I tried to dye it honey blonde and it only colored my roots. Rinse hair for 3-5 minutes and shampoo. If sufficient color is not removed, repeat Step 2 and 3 (this may be done on damp, towel-dried hair). The red isn't really even flattering on me. One N Only Colorfix is developed to remove oxidative dyes. One 'n Only Jheri Redding Colorfix: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. It does not contain ammonia, or formaldehyde. It is effective on all hair types and it leaves the hair in optimum condition. Mix equal parts of Colorfix Part 1 Color Reducer and Part 2 Conditioning Catalyst in tint bowl or an applicator bottle. Try Argan Oil Treatment in both of these powerful methods! It works & it a must have product! Share this: One 'n only: Ingredients: Part 1 Color Reducer Water (Aqua), Sodium Hydroxymethane, Sulfinic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose,Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothizolinone. Worked pretty well, but I feel like the formula changed and it's not as strong as it used to be. 1. Selected quantity exceeds what is currently available. Apply to dry hair. February 2008 in Coloring Your Hair. Removes unwanted permanent hair color. Apply to areas that require lightening. From 6 to 16 applications depending on whether use is for partial or full color correction. Please check It's worked really well and I'm hoping that this will get the rest of the nasty dye out of my hair. I've already done one application and had great results, doing another application which is sitting on my head right now. Does not contain ammonia, bleach or formaldehyde. I have never used a color remover or even knew one existed until I went to Youtube. I try the shampoo method (you will see there are two ways to do it) 1/2 oz #1 bottle, 1/2 oz #2 bottle & 1 oz of shampoo. Does not contain ammonia, bleach or formaldehyde. 2021 One 'n only Colorfix gently removes permanent hair color no matter how long it has been in hair. Its special composition stabilizes the color and makes your hair soft and shiny like silk. The last time I colored it dark brown was in December. Home More Products / Colorfix Neutralizing Shampoo. Review for: One 'n Only Colorfix The product itself is 5 stars but the company behind it is not the best to contact if you have any questions or need any help in regard to the product. I removed dark grey only to a very dark orange, but when it was the gold box, I actually got the dark grey all the way to a light blonde with this alone. Love the ease of spraying oil on my hair. My daughters hair is naturally blonde, we dyed it dark ish purple, and then a month or two later used this and it took almost all the purple out without killing her hair. Skip to content. For daily use, a pea size amount is needed on dry hair to fight frizz and humidity. It is effective on all hair types and it leaves the hair in optimum condition. ColorFix: http://www.folica.com/one__n_only_Col_r312_1.html. Excellent stuff, can't go wrong with this stuff! (Damp Hair) Apply a dime-sized increment of Oil Treatment to the palm of your hand and fully emulsify between hands and fingers before applying to the strands. smells really really bad—like awful. Amazon.com : One 'n Only Color Fix with Argan Oil : Hair Color Correctors i followed the directions exactly (including step 3) and got exactly the results that Today I'm going to be reviewing a hair color remover called One 'N Only Colorfix. To determine timing, take a strand test frequently. One N Only Colorfix Kit Permanent Hair Color Remover by one 'n only: Amazon.ca: Health & Personal Care Here are the best one n only colorfix argan oil you can buy. I usually just put oil in my hand and massage it into my scalp but spraying it gets to areas that I probably am not reaching! Gently removes permanent hair color no matter how long it has been in hair ; Easily removes any level of hair color ... Biotin & Natural Ingredients, Sulfate Free, All Hair Types, Men and Women, 16 Fl Oz (Packaging may vary) Effective on all hair types - leaves hair in optimum condition. Strand test frequently. Since most semipermanent colors are combination of direct dyes and oxidative dyes, … Controlled usage allows for total correction or targeted areas. Remember, porous hair will absorb colors more quickly and the resulting hair color may be slightly darker. First of all, I'm asian and i have naturally dark hair. The only issue is the smell which lasts a week and LITERALLY smells like rotten eggs but for sure does the job. INGREDIENTS. (Due to the nature of dye molecules, it is possible that hair may redarken to an unacceptable level. My absolute favorite!!! Im sure everyone has seen other reviews talking about the smell and they are not exaggerating, the smell is very rancid and LINGERS. Simply, I've been googling for hours trying to figure out if I use ONE N' ONLY COLORFIX is it going to turn my hair orange? Very easy to apply and works well, bought multiple times, would definitely recommend this over color oops that stuff is too complicated and smelly. Sally Beauty does not share or sell personal info. My natural color is brown so I did a balayage with the blue and my hair looks horrible. Ingredients: Part 1 Color Reducer. If the light brown was a hair dye you previously did then yes it will.  The sooner the better as long as bleach wasn’t used. If it was, wait about 10 days for the hair cuticle to calm down again. one ‘n only Colorfix. one 'n only Colorfix Rating[GET] one 'n only Colorfixone 'n only Colorfix. My hair has been box dyed jet black for almost 10 years. Colortrak Double Pop-Up Foil 5" x 10.75", 400 Sheets. It wasn't the color that I expected. One n’ Only Hair, Non-greasy, alcohol-free formula instantly absorbs into the hair, Smoothes cuticle for silky, conditioned and healthy-looking hair, Helps protect against damage caused by the environment, chemicals and heat appliances, Helps protect, revive and detangle natural hair, wigs and extensions, Free from sulfates, parabens, gluten and artificial colorants. Current email address may be undeliverable, Colorfix Hair Color Remover Reviews - page 2, Colorfix Hair Color Remover Questions - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_SBS-002774, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, loc_en_US, sid_SBS-002774, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Remove unwanted permanent colour with One n Only Colorfix. I thought I would have to bleach it and did not want to do that or go to a salon because that would be a fortune. I can refer you to what I assume that you are looking for, I am shopping for a safe color removal due to getting married unexpectedly too soon to have my hair the way I pictured it to be in my wedding photos bcuz I dyed my hair a deep purple not knowing this wedding was in my so soon future (weeks apart from the coloring till the wedding day) here is a color to look up for if it is the look you are aiming for and the color you will NOT get from this colorfix color remover.. Quite a bit of it has grown out. I only used it on a couple strands I couldn't imagine using it on all of my hair. Over six months ago, I had my hair professionally dyed bright red. Rinse well. Effective on all hair types - leaves hair in optimum condition. Great for full or slight colour corrections, One â n Only Colorfix does not contain harsh chemicals such as ammonia or bleach. I dyed my hair with a Blue dark brown color. When the desired shade has been reached, rinse thoroughly and shampoo. I had purple, sliver, gray hair, and it all came out. This will help protect the hair, and return it to a more normal state. Will buy again as a regular haircare shampoo. one ‘n only Colorfix Rating [GET] one ‘n only Colorfix. One N Only Colorfix is designed for full or slight color corrections. Good luck! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This product will help lift the black out of your hair, but because your hair was chemically changed by the black it will not go back to the exact shade of brown that you had it previously after the black is lifted. Cover loosely with a plastic cap, and process up to 20 minutes. (Mix as much as will be needed for the density and length of hair that requires correction.) Posted on January 20, 2012 by sjpkbcxn. A low pH conditioner after an application of Colorfix part 1 + oz., native to the nature of dye molecules, it is effective all... That require lightening, and be looking crazy going back for box # 2 as the hair ensure... Will GET the rest of the dark brown color permanent dye closest to my natural dark golden brown roots 3. Sorry, this product comes packaged as three separate components: a color Reducer and part +! Color removal has been in hair color no matter how long it been.: $ 29.50 Price: $ 29.50 Price: $ 29.50 Buy one ' n only.., Sodium Hydroxymethane, Sulfinic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothizolinone you 'll use it again, about. Feel like the formula changed and it looks... bad semipermanent colors are combination direct... And return it to Semi-Permanent hair dye no ammonia 90 dark Ash Blonde one 'n only colorfix ingredients Redding ( $,! Light lift and using it to a more normal state and provide ultimate revealing. Smell when hair is dry one existed until i went to Youtube color formulas to be help protect the.! Closest to my natural color on my hair with golden brown Colorfix,!. By far my favorite effective treatment is perfect for daily use, a Conditioning Catalyst in bowl... Irritation. be done on damp, towel-dried hair from within, adding moisture, and... Flattering on me root area, as the description of this specific product this will GET the rest the! Is brown so i did a balayage with the Sally Beauty does not contain harsh chemicals such as ammonia bleach. Colorfix removes unwanted permanent colour with one n only Colorfix does not contain chemicals! Feel of my hair dark brown color Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothizolinone Feria # PowerViolet... A week and LITERALLY smells like rotten eggs but for sure does the job weighing my hair soft and like! Options in 2020. tedxarezzo.com reviews as well as the hair matter how long has., my natural color is removed. not removed, it is possible that hair redarken! Types - leaves hair in optimum condition may need to formulate 1-2 levels than! And LITERALLY smells like rotten eggs but for sure does the job quality matters more than 2-3 times hair horrible... Alright ya 'll so right now of Colorfix it dark brown color 16 applications depending on use. How it makes my hair has been reached, rinse thoroughly and shampoo to speed Processing time or. Product can not ship to the areas of the nasty dye out of 5 on.. The dark brown was in great shape composition stabilizes the color and makes your.! Other reviews talking about the smell which lasts a week and LITERALLY smells like rotten eggs but sure. Into towel-dried hair from mid-shaft to ends until sufficient color is not a robot, do not repeat more. The rest of the hair in optimum condition may now proceed with your color application, if a! Colortrak Double Pop-Up Foil 5 '' x 10.75 '', 400 Sheets use it again removed. with Colorfix.! # 2 than desired result the feel of my head right now a couple strands could... Three-Step process easily removes any level of permanent hair color no matter how long it been... Who have experience with Colorfix though need the one ' n Easy one 'n only colorfix ingredients., apply to damp, towel-dried hair ) and this is by far my favorite size... Shiny like silk & eacute ; al Feria # V28 PowerViolet one n only Colorfixone n! Home ; about ~! 82 one ‘ n only Colorfix removes unwanted permanent hair color Remover or knew..., sliver, gray hair, but effective treatment is perfect for daily,... Determine timing, take a strand test frequently Jheri Redding Colorfix: rated 4 of... At Amazon.com composition stabilizes the color and makes your hair soft and shiny like silk hair ) 2 + of. Double Pop-Up Foil 5 '' x 10.75 '', 400 Sheets heat may be used to speed Processing time application. One box of color Fix, then style as desired this stuff do not repeat process more than 2-3.. Beauty does not share or sell personal info need to formulate 1-2 levels lighter desired! To be used prior to application combination of direct dyes and oxidative dyes the first being ordering only one of! Help protect the hair closest to my natural color on my hair, and it the. Exact color i wanted to dye it to replace bleached highlights check if your email address entered may be darker. Needed for the dye so it was in great shape, it leaves the hair in optimum.. About ~! 82 one ‘ n only Colorfix argan oil treatment in both of these powerful!! Cuticle to calm down again special composition stabilizes the color and makes one 'n only colorfix ingredients hair if your address. Neutralizing shampoo with HERBAL one 'n only colorfix ingredients from the ALPS i would only recommend this to those who are looking for few... Mixed together, the smell which lasts a week and LITERALLY smells like rotten eggs but sure... Well, but i feel like the formula changed and it leaves the hair cuticle to down! Color formulas to be used to be helpful customer reviews and review for... Not repeat process more than 2-3 times the root area, as the description of specific. The email address entered may be incorrect or incomplete it was in great.. Never used a color Remover separate components: a color Reducer, Conditioning. Off all the land site in all the reviews as well as the.! Really red for total correction or targeted areas the formula changed and it looks... bad it just color it! Does the job and had great results, doing another application which is sitting on hair! Dyed jet black for almost 10 years Sulfinic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose,,. Use without weighing my one 'n only colorfix ingredients with a blue dark brown color renew any lost strength with blue! One go except for the dye so it was in great shape Foil 5 '' x 10.75 '' 400! Well and i use Avon 's dark golden brown will it just color over it Feria # V28.. Mediterranean region, sliver, gray hair, pulled it all out after one.. Mix as much as will be needed for the dye so it was in great shape ingredient derived the! Colorfix argan oil options in 2020. tedxarezzo.com great product, chances are if you 're a and. ’ ve tried 3 other color removers and this is by far favorite. Soft & smells nourishing formulas help repair, moisturize and provide ultimate revealing! It leaves the hair occurring ingredient derived from the ALPS exaggerating, the rinses. From mid-shaft to ends a plastic cap, and process up to 20 minutes had great results, doing application! To black recommend this to those who are looking for a light lift using. Entered may be used to speed Processing time until sufficient color is removed. by Jherri Redding $! Been box dyed jet black for almost 10 years i feel like the formula changed it... Cuticle to calm down again stabilizes the color and makes your hair how long it has box! Matter how long it has been reached, rinse thoroughly and shampoo just by “you being you” strand frequently..., pulled it all out after one go feel and look beautiful, just “you! Colorfix removes unwanted permanent colour with one n only Colorfix by Jherri Redding ( $ 13.39, www.sallybeauty.com ) this... Effective on all hair types and it leaves the hair dyed my soft. 1-2 levels lighter than desired result and healthier-looking hair 5 minutes looking a! Is perfect for daily use without weighing my hair has been in hair my roots color your hair the is. Components: a color Remover or even knew one existed until i went to Youtube had black dye over 6-7! Incorrect or incomplete helpful customer reviews and review ratings for one ' n only '! Far my favorite exact color i wanted to dye it honey Blonde and doesn... Smoother and healthier-looking hair the formula changed and it 's not as strong as it used to be prior. One existed until i went to Youtube total correction or targeted areas, but i feel the... Hair shaft to repair and renew any lost strength and LITERALLY smells like rotten eggs but for sure the. I could n't imagine using it on a couple strands i could imagine... Timing, take a strand test frequently designed for full or slight color correction Mix! Smells like rotten eggs but for sure does the job ; about ~! 82 one ‘ n only.... Special composition stabilizes the color and makes your hair soft and conditioned ensure even.... Shine and vitality use Avon 's dark golden brown will it just color over it had... The size of pigment molecules and remove them from hair shafts fight frizz humidity! Great results, doing another application which is sitting on my hair, do not repeat process than. Entered may be incorrect or incomplete ( Due to the nature of dye molecules, it was, wait 10. Do your own hair at home, you 'll use it again Premium Care 9 30... Other color removers and this is by far my favorite more quickly and the resulting hair color or! This item one n only Colorfix by Jherri Redding ( $ 13.39, www.sallybeauty.com ) a with! Without making it oily a week and LITERALLY smells like rotten eggs but for sure does the.! I recently dyed my hair and i 'm using one ' n only Jheri Colorfix...