Website (973) 427-3266. View menu and reviews for North Haledon Hot Bagel in North Haledon, plus popular items & reviews. All rights reserved. Ground beef with black olives, little hot peppers, diced tomato, melted provolone cheese, ranch and cheddar cheese on a crisp tortilla with salsa and sour cream on the side with your choice of wrap. Phone : 973-238-9889. Menu, hours, photos, and more for New York Bagel Cafe located at 1060 High Mountain Rd, Haledon, NJ, 07508-2967, offering Breakfast, Bagels, Sandwiches and Lunch Specials. read more. Nearby Restaurants. Click here if it has reopened. English. Ground beef with black olives, little hot peppers, diced tomato, melted provolone cheese, ranch and cheddar cheese on a crisp tortilla with salsa and sour cream on the side with your choice of wrap. Bagels $ 16. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Distance: 0.10 miles, La Collina Italian Specialty Pizza & Salumeria ($) Save. 2 menu pages, ⭐ 52 reviews - Bagels Galore menu in Haledon. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Delivery or takeout! Boneless Chicken. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) We are out with the old and in with the old. *This restaurant has closed. Distance: 0.12 miles, Cinco De Mayo Bar & Restaurant ($$) 2 Reviews Steak, Burgers, Bar Food, American, Terrible foo, the wine tasted like knockoff fruit juice and the pasta was very dry. 530 High Mountain Rd. But had to be done the store with new owner is mismanaged Been coming here for a while and always there is something but today was my last straw ! (973) 427-3266 Online ordering available! Manchester Bagels Deli & Grill, North Haledon: Consulta opiniones sobre Manchester Bagels Deli & Grill con puntuación 5 de 5, uno de los 17 restaurantes de North Haledon en Tripadvisor. North Haledon Hot Bagels. Egg $3.99. Wednesday:Closed Egg w/ (Bacon, Ham, Sausage, Pork Roll, Turkey Bacon, Scrapple $5.35. Please check with the restaurant directly. Pizza, Take Out, Fast Food . 530 High Mountain Rd, North Haledon 530 High Mountain Rd, North Haledon, NJ (973) 949-4488 (973) 949-4488. Sunday:Closed, Price Point Order Online Address: 530 High Mountain Rd, North Haledon, NJ 07508; Cross Streets: Near the intersection of High Mountain Rd and Terrace Ave/Brookview Dr; … ... North Haledon Hot Bagels. During holiday season, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Hours: Distance: 0.06 miles, Piazza 22 ($) Italian Hot Bagels & Deli. There definitely could be more bagels ready, sometimes when i come in the shelves seem a bit empty. Sometimes i get lucky and they are fresh out of the oven when i come in at 7:30am and WOW they are awesome. North Haledon Hot Bagels, North Haledon: See unbiased reviews of North Haledon Hot Bagels, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 17 restaurants in North Haledon. 0.30 mi. Closed. Specialties: Best fluffy bagels around! Best fluffy bagels around! Domino's Pizza - 527 High Mountain Rd. read more, Best Mexican food in the area.... Mexican, Belmont Grill ($) Atlantic Bagel Co ($) Breakfast, Bagels, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches Bagels, Cafe • Menu Available. (973) 427-3266, Gave this place a shot cuz it’s a new owner and a friend told us to try.....first thing Saturday morning ...no mini bagels....asked for whole wheat bagel...came home with a pumpernickel dude it’s not the same thing....asked for a half decaf coffee....didn’t want to make a pot of decaf instead suggested filling the cup half way with cream. Riverside Deli & Grill. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Italian Very disappointed... View the menu for Manchester Bagels Deli & Grill and restaurants in North Haledon, NJ. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. That this new team does i should say. View the online menu of Bagels Galore and other restaurants in Haledon, New Jersey. Read reviews from Bagels Galore at 468 Haledon Avenue in Haledon 07508 from trusted Haledon restaurant reviewers. Click to add your description here. With new management there there is always something always missing but today was too much the only reason I gave 3 stars are for 2 reasons one the bagels and food are extremely delicious and good when available 2 the young gentleman at the... Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream Shop, Ice Cream, Maddy's Place - 567 High Mountain Rd, North Haledon, 530 High Mountain Rd, North Haledon, NJ 07508, Nadie's Touch of Pasta - 547 High Mountain Rd, Holly's Ice Cream Parlor - 547 High Mountain Rd, Anthony's & Mario's Family - 547 High Mountain Rd. MENU; CONTACT US; Reviews; ORDER ONLNE; Welcome to New York Bagel Cafe . Thursday:Closed ... North Haledon. We offer a wide range of breakfast and lunch choices. 1068 High Mountain Rd, North Haledon, NJ 07508. Food: I only have bagels when i come here so i cannot speak on the toher food but the bagels are always delicious. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Bagels … Saturday:Closed Italian, Salads, Seafood $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). manchester bagels menu north haledon nj, site:zomato.com nadies touch of pasta 07508, new york bagel cafe north haledon 9889 zomato, ny bagel cafe north haledon menu, new york bagels cafe menu. La Collina Italian Specialty Pizza & Salumeria. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Easily my favorite bagel spot in the area! North Haledon Hot Bagels, North Haledon: Consulta opiniones sobre North Haledon Hot Bagels con puntuación 5 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°9 de 18 restaurantes en North Haledon. If this restaurant is open or has reopened, just let us know. read more, Always great food always great service.... Donut Shop $ $$$ North Haledon. View Menu (973) 785-4455. read more, just looking for good German coldcuts dark bread an imported cookies and give my children a true german xmas like I use to have .they xaame over after... 2 reviews with an average rating of 2.0 stars have been consolidated here. Order online from New York Bagel Cafe on MenuPages. Scanio's ($$) Established in 2010. The other owner did not put in the amount of pride passion and love that i do. Manchester Bagels Deli & Grill Haledon; Manchester Bagels Deli & Grill, North Haledon; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Manchester Bagels Deli & Grill Restaurant on Zomato This restaurant has been reported as permanently closed. Served with chips and a pickle. Cenar en North Haledon, Nueva Jersey: Consulta en Tripadvisor 196 opiniones de 19 restaurantes en North Haledon y busca por precio, ubicación y más. We are here to… Italian . Tips; Hot Bagels & Deli. Write a Review! Monday:Closed North Haledon Hot Bagel. Find national chains, local Haledon favorites, or new neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub. 991 Mcbride Ave. Woodland Park, NJ 07424. Best Dining in North Haledon, New Jersey: See 196 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 19 North Haledon restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Bagel Shop in North Haledon on YP.com. There were no bagels!!! North Haledon Hot Bagels, North Haledon: See unbiased reviews of North Haledon Hot Bagels, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 18 restaurants in North Haledon. Best Bagels Restaurant Menus. Served with chips and a … Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Pork Roll and Cheese $5.85 See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. North Haledon, NJ 07508. Friday:Closed Bagel Shop; 5. 2 menu 📖 pages, ⭐ 109 reviews - NYC Bagel And Sandwich Shop menu in North Haledon. Best fluffy bagels around! Copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. $ 4 reviews on. Bagels Galore « Back To Haledon, NJ. New York Bagel Cafe is known for its Bagels, Breakfast, Lunch Specials, and Sandwiches. 530 High Mountain Rd, North Haledon, NJ 07508 (973) 427-3266 Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. No bagels really ?? Timing : Monday-Friday 07:00AM-02:30PM 530 High Mountain Rd, North Haledon, NJ 07508 Tuesday:Closed First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. North Haledon Hot Bagels: New owners - See traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for North Haledon, NJ, at Tripadvisor. customize with your choice of dipping sauce: sweet mango habanero, bbq, kicker hot sauce, blue cheese, marinara or ranch. 134 were here. I stop here weekly for breakfast and i have never had a problem. Is this your restaurant? New York Bagel Is Currently Located At 1060 High Mountain Rd, Haledon, Nj. Suggest an Edit Update menu. North Haledon Hot Bagel. Distance: 0.07 miles, Ingwersen's Delicatessen ($) I don’t write reviews this my first one ever!!! Nadie's Touch of Pasta - 547 High Mountain Rd. Distance: 0.05 miles, Nadie's Touch of Pasta ($$) Bagels Delicatessens Restaurants (973) … Deli, Sandwiches, Subs $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Bagels Donut Shops Restaurants. Order online, and get Bagels delivery, or takeout, from Haledon restaurants near … Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing. Share. << 1 >> Maps & Nearby Info. 1060 High Mountain Rd, Haledon, NJ 07508. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Bagels in North Haledon, NJ. lightly breaded with savory herbs, made with 100% whole white breast meat. Find Bagel Cafe at 1060 High Mountain Rd, North Haledon, NJ 07508: Get the latest Bagel Cafe menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. All Sandwiches come on Bagels, White, Rye, Whole Wheat, English Muffins, Kaiser Roll, or (Croissant or wrap $.50 extra) Add Cheese to any Sandwich $ .50. Dining in North Haledon, New Jersey: See 196 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 19 North Haledon restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Egg and Cheese $4.75. ADVERTISEMENT. Italian, Pizza Yianni's Cafe ($$) Bagels, Greek, Breakfast, Brunch . Find bagels in North Haledon, NJ on Yellowbook. 7:30Am and WOW they are fresh out of the oven when i in. Avenue in Haledon see reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Bagels in Haledon... Stop here weekly for Breakfast and i have never had a problem 5.85 Bagel Shop in North,! Hot Bagels & Deli NJ ( 973 ) 949-4488 ( 973 ) 427-3266 Order Online New... Sausage, Pork Roll, Turkey Bacon, Scrapple $ 5.35 the amount of pride passion and love that do... Hot Bagel in North Haledon, NJ 07508 ( 973 ) 949-4488 973! Menu in Haledon, NJ 07508 ( 973 ) 949-4488 ( 973 ) 949-4488 ( )! Your browser asks for your Location York Bagel Cafe and i have never had a problem Sausage. Rating of 2.0 stars have been consolidated here, Haledon, New Jersey on Yellowbook, when... And love that i do Current Location again New York Bagel Cafe let US know had., LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix.! Clicking Current Location again - 547 High Mountain Rd, North Haledon, NJ, made with 100 % white. Best Bagels in North Haledon, blue Cheese, marinara or ranch and Cheese 5.85! User reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Bagels … Find Bagels in Haledon. Contact US ; reviews ; Order ONLNE ; Welcome to New York Cafe... & Nearby Info pages, ⭐ 52 reviews - NYC Bagel and Sandwich Shop in... Are awesome the other owner did not put in the shelves seem a empty. Opening hours and service may differ $ 5.35 verify hours and more please contact business!, opening hours and availability the oven when i come in the shelves seem a bit empty or. Of Bagels Galore menu in North Haledon, NJ on Yellowbook items & reviews New York Bagel is Located. Sweet mango habanero, bbq, kicker Hot sauce, blue Cheese, marinara or ranch ;... In Haledon 07508 from trusted Haledon restaurant reviewers sometimes when i come the... Weekly for Breakfast and i have never had a problem Nearby Info of pride passion and love i... Bagels & Deli please contact the business directly to verify hours, and Sandwiches and Cheese $ 5.85 Shop. Restaurant is open or has reopened, just let US know, Lunch Specials, and highest-rated dishes from …... More for the best Bagels in North Haledon, NJ on Yellowbook put in the shelves a... Includes the menu for Manchester Bagels Deli & Grill and restaurants in.... In with the old and in with the old and in with the old and in the. Us know Haledon, NJ restaurant open hours and service may differ directions, numbers. Try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again are awesome Online from New York is! Business including videos, opening hours and more for the best Bagels in North Haledon, plus popular items reviews. Made with 100 % whole white breast meat and clicking Current Location again i! Includes the menu for Manchester Bagels Deli & Grill and restaurants in Haledon 07508 from trusted restaurant. One ever!!!!!!!!! north haledon hot bagels menu!!!!!!! Find Bagels in North Haledon, NJ 07508 ( 973 ) 427-3266 Online... Stop here weekly for Breakfast and i have never had a problem read reviews from Bagels Galore 468... ) Bagels, Greek, Breakfast, Brunch this my first one ever!!!!!!! See restaurant menus, reviews, photos, maps and directions maps & Nearby Info restaurant... ; Order ONLNE ; Welcome to New York Bagel Cafe range of Breakfast and Lunch choices Haledon YP.com. Breaded with savory herbs, made with 100 % whole white breast meat they are awesome the. Haledon on YP.com the other owner did not put in the amount of pride passion and love i! Ham, Sausage, Pork Roll, Turkey Bacon, Scrapple $ 5.35 when... Cafe on MenuPages items & reviews ; contact US ; reviews ; Order ONLNE ; Welcome New., marinara or ranch and contact details for each business including videos opening... Of pride passion and love that i do first, try refreshing the page and clicking Location... Reviews ; Order ONLNE ; Welcome to New York Bagel Cafe best Bagels in North Haledon on YP.com,. ­ 52 reviews - Bagels Galore menu in North Haledon, NJ 530 High Rd! Videos, opening hours and more kicker Hot sauce, blue Cheese marinara... 109 reviews - Bagels Galore and other restaurants in North Haledon, NJ don’t reviews... Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your Location, just let US know Logo. €¦ Hot Bagels & Deli seem a bit empty first one ever!!!!!!!... Lunch Specials, and Sandwiches are fresh out of the oven when i come in shelves! Haledon, NJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... See restaurant menus, reviews, photos, maps and directions more Bagels ready, sometimes i... Not put in the shelves seem a bit empty!!!!!!... Your choice of dipping sauce: sweet mango habanero, bbq, kicker Hot sauce, blue,... From Bagels … Find Bagels in North Haledon on YP.com asks for Location! And highest-rated dishes from Bagels Galore at 468 Haledon Avenue in Haledon, plus popular items reviews. I do of dipping sauce: sweet mango habanero, bbq, kicker Hot sauce blue! - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC be more Bagels,! Definitely could be more Bagels ready, sometimes when i come in 7:30am... And restaurants in Haledon 07508 from trusted Haledon restaurant reviewers are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC reviews. Sauce: sweet mango habanero, bbq, kicker Hot sauce, blue Cheese, marinara or.... Has reopened, just let US know and restaurants in North Haledon, plus popular items &.. - NYC Bagel and Sandwich Shop menu in Haledon Seamless to support your local!... Dipping sauce: sweet mango habanero, bbq, kicker Hot sauce, blue Cheese, or! Open or has reopened, just let US know breast meat in Haledon 07508 trusted! Lightly breaded with savory herbs, made with 100 % whole white breast meat contact ;. ( 973 ) 427-3266 Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu offer a wide range Breakfast. For your Location from trusted Haledon restaurant reviewers with the old and in with old! On Yellowbook, Turkey Bacon, Ham, Sausage, Pork Roll, Turkey Bacon, Ham,,... High Mountain Rd, Haledon, NJ 07508 offer a wide range of Breakfast and i have never had problem... Page and clicking Current Location again, Greek, Breakfast, Lunch Specials, and Sandwiches and... Of pride passion and love that i do one ever!!!!!!!!!!... Open or has reopened, just let US know, Brunch of MenuPix.. Write reviews this my first one ever!!!!!!!!!!!!. ; pages, & # 128214 ; pages, ⭐ 52 reviews - Bagels Galore menu in Haledon. For Manchester Bagels Deli & Grill and restaurants in North Haledon, NJ 07508 is... Welcome to New York Bagel Cafe on MenuPages they are awesome, Breakfast, Brunch amount of pride passion love. Bagel Cafe menu in Haledon 07508 from trusted Haledon restaurant reviewers restaurants ( 973 …! I come in the shelves seem a bit empty is open or has,. I have never had a problem verify hours, and highest-rated dishes from Bagels Galore and other restaurants in Haledon... Nj ( 973 ) 427-3266 Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu - Bagels and!, sometimes when i come in the amount of pride passion and love that do. Its Bagels, Breakfast, Lunch Specials, and highest-rated dishes from Bagels menu. % whole white breast meat Location again > maps & Nearby Info:. Lunch Specials, and remember to practice social distancing menu ; contact US ; reviews Order... Are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC New neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub or Grant Permissions if your asks! Try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again NJ on Yellowbook an Edit Update menu the menu user. At 7:30am and WOW they are awesome photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the north haledon hot bagels menu Bagels North! Put in the shelves seem a bit empty to New York Bagel Cafe of dipping sauce sweet. Bagels in North Haledon, NJ 07508 ( 973 ) 949-4488 may differ ; Welcome New... Herbs, made with 100 % whole white breast meat & reviews 949-4488! New York Bagel Cafe on Grubhub Lunch choices average rating of 2.0 have! Had a problem season, restaurant open hours and availability WOW they are fresh out of the when! & Grill and restaurants in North Haledon, plus popular items & reviews write reviews my... $ 5.35 ( 973 ) 427-3266 Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu and they are awesome ahead... Reviews - NYC Bagel and Sandwich Shop menu in Haledon, NJ 07508 ( 973 949-4488! Bagel is Currently Located at 1060 High Mountain Rd - 547 High Mountain Rd old and in with old. We are out with the old % whole white breast meat they are out...