Geared towards blacksmiths. Do you have any contact info on him? Don't remember details about that now either. I'm open to suggestions on these new ones. But I could try! Nice gun, but not very practical for civilian life. I live in a rural area of New Mexico. Maybe he will call soon when he finds it, but I doubt it's very heavy or even looks like an anvil. I doubt you can put your arms around some of the old ones in town. LOL my wife had to finally drag me to bed last night before I was up to see the sunrise! Keith Johnson and I worked on an anvil project. I would love to know if he's willing to sell something in the 125 lb range. If you start to get frustrated put down the hammer and do something else for a while. I bought my anvil new because I decided I wasn't handing over that much for something just because it's an anvil, or old, or vintage or however they wanted to talk it up. Add to Cart. Are they any good? You can dump a lot of time and money into L.D.S. As to it moving; I had to put in a handful of fence staples to "corral" my 469# Fisher as it would creep under heavy sledging. You definitely need to do the ring test and the ball bearing test. Maybe he's on facebook? I don't know about now. There's still some NOS surplus Springfields and M-1's available  if you are interested in long distance shooting. Can you offer the 'other' gun instead of the nice one? $690.00 $628.00. Ho Hum, decisions, decisions. I have a friend who used to go to the fleamarket with a US$20 in one pocket a $50 in another and a $100 in a third so he could drag out the appropriate bill and say "this is all I got...". would live in one spot on the shop floor and I like moving my anvil as I work. However, if you don’t want to spend extra hours then we have another great option for you is On the Anvil. Display as a link instead, × Our best forge for bladesmithing! They're running out though. I wouldn't wait too long. Welcome to the forum and it's been great chatting with you Pinto. I guess what I'm saying is, keeping the firearms is gambling the value will hold on them, the anvil isn't a gamble (although as Buzzkill mentions, the asking price is on the upper end)...but, it'll be in your shop for as long as you ever want it. I would highly recommend them. Ridgid Peddinghaus. Thomas, do you ever do classes in Las Cruces? Hi Marc. But we scraped up enough cash and after much research I decided on the Emerson traditional 100 # because I felt like it was the best cast steel anvil I could afford. 500 S. Spencer St. P.O. I have a friend up in Vermont, he was a sniper in Afghanistan before he took a bullet in the shoulder. I'll see what I can do when he comes down Marc. Top that off with a swirling chamber, and we believe it’s the ultimate bladesmithing forge. Weighing at 112 Pounds, this blacksmithing block has a face width of 4 5/8 inches with a smooth surface. I love long distance shooting. Oh Yes, I totally agree with you pnut. I also wonder about the location of the Hardie hole. Too bad the horn worked out like that. $303.00. NC Knifemaker 21 Forge. Box 198 Lexington, IL 61753 United States Sales. It’s a farriers anvil so not ideal for blade smithing, but I do pretty good on it, the quality is outstanding. Can you offer the 'other' gun instead of the nice one? Maybe that guy is just delayed in getting back to you. Who knows how high the value will go. NC Anvil #0200 $320.00 for 1+ NC Knifemaker 21 #0108 $764.00 for 1+ TOP SELLERS. Talk to you both soon! Arsenal was also working with KVAR on these Russian made Kalashnikov. Would expect them to be decent since they are sold as professional anvils and are listed on Centaur Forge. NC BigFace Anvil. NC Knifemaker 21 Forge NC Forges (port on end) View Product. They are superior to any other European AK-47. I personally don't think the current used anvil prices are going to last. I'm not familiar with NM prices but Thomas should be showing up soon, he's moving so he's in and out. Pinto blades, something else to consider, "value" on imported assault style firearm is a crap shoot in the long run, you're relying on political whim. 2. There are new cast steel anvils that are better quality, but not in my price range. Nowadays we suffer terribly from anvil envy; I have a friend in Las Cruces with a 750#? $315.00. Categories. You can get em through the NRA civilian marksmanship program. And yes, it's very possible the value could drop on those guns depending on the political atmosphere we are dealing with. I did contact him to see if still had one but he said it was in his barn and wold have to find it. $741.20. × If you have a spot in the shop where it will park for the foreseeable future then it goes in the other column. He reloads like crazy as well. I'm about to make contact with the gentlemen with the PW again shortly. Something in the 120 - 200 range is a good working weight. You can buy a new cast steel anvil in a more practical working weight for under 2k with shipping. More Info. Reg. I'll do my best at bartering. Maybe it's just not meant to be. Sounds like one xxxx of a collection! I would definitely prefer he take the older one and maybe something else I might have. The second product on our list is this ductile … I think he could arm a small army with what he has. NC Knifemaker Anvil p Rectangular Face br Square Cliphorn br 1 Hardie hole in heel (takes a 7/8 hardie) br Pritchel hole in heel brp Specifications: br Face: 3-1/4 x 11-3/8 br Horn: 4 x 8 br Height: 9 br Base: 9 x 9-1/8 br p Made in USA They sent it to KVAR in Las vegas to have the barrel chrome lined and then sent to me. All NC Anvils feature quality alloyed castings and are precision milled and heat treated. We decided to make a small run of knife makers anvils.   You cannot paste images directly. I have a Sea Robin and love it. I definitely have some thinking to do today about this big heavy anvil. Just curious if anyone has ever used an NC Tool anvil? What I'm trying to say is cash has the potential to be anything but a thing is just a thing. It’s a good buy if you’re not going to do a ton of large projects and just want something portable and smaller. It's a great starter anvil. Most in stock forges are dispatched within 48 hours * Fuel Type: Propane; Natural Gas; Quantity. Reg. The M-1 is one of his favorites! More Info and Images. A quick video comparing different sizes of anvils and their prices. I'll keep you guys informed on how it goes. Compared to the forges on eBay/Amazon, it gets hotter, the insulation will last longer, it won’t rust, and it only uses $1 propane per hour! JHM Certifier 100 Lb. He served as their first President. Also, the stand works well, it’s very lightweight and foldable, but sturdy. They focus more on ferrier anvils, thus the upwards-pointing horn and the built-in bending forks and turning cams that come with it. Anvil price is what they sell for, NOT what's asked. As a Farrier these are great anvils the horn is real easy and allows the flow for shaping that I like and the turning cams on the end are the best in my opinion. I still would offer the other Ak. Unbeatable Value NC Tool Knifemaker Anvil $ 392.25 in stock . Equipped with insulated doors on both ends for easy entry and removal of Damascus billets. × It certainly is more rare. Choose Options. Shop the Emerson anvil made from 41/40 tool steel for forging knifemaking projects. From my forge in the Great Smoky Mountains of North Carolina into your hands, my custom handmade knives will meet the demands of backwoods camping, all-purpose carry, the working kitchen, as well as make an elegant presence in a display case. It is completely Russian made with matching serial numbers from the Russian factory. Unless you are a beast you will not be easily moving a 350 lb. Of the NC Tool Company line of anvils, this is the closest in style to the pair in my shop. The hardie and pritchel holes are in their standard locations in the heel of the anvil. It seems like money is harder to come by than stuff. Regulator and Hose included. As for your barter ...from your story i can sense some eagerness from the anvil owner's side. so a little bonus weight. These are styled after the Sea Robin anvils. Product Description. Welcome to Ken Hall Knives. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Comes fitted for propane, but can be configured for natural gas. The quality is variable though. I would. Buy Now Amazon.com. A 300lb. Very hard to find one now. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. He's is so hooked on so many guns he had to build a reinforced room onto his house to store his huge collection of guns. I have a much harder time handing over my hard won cash versus trading for something. Soderfors and a 206 Trenton and the Soderfors is my main go to anvil. At $5.70+ per pound that's on the upper end of reasonable prices for used anvils. I did see a cheeper one about the same size but I could tell the face was no longer straight. Two thousand for a 300 lb. Correction, the TFS brand anvil reviewed on YouTube was 150 lbs. If you are looking for top quality best 100 lb anvil for sale then read the detailed reviews on the top 10 100 lb anvil for sale before purchasing any product. Add To Cart. Price: $330.75 EACH. NC Knifemaker Anvil 70 Lbs Made in USA View Product. He did all the work and I cheered him on. Teamwork. ... NC Tool Knifemaker Anvil. And as usual, can't seem to find $2400 to spend on a new 300 pound anvil. 1" Hardie hole in the heel. I have a pair, a 125lb. I'm looking at some new anvils now and have no ideal about the quality of some of these new USA made anvils. It's pristine shape. NC Tool Knifemaker Anvil. I use a 90lb NC anvil for both farrier and hobby forge work, and it’s a great new anvil for the price. ... NC Tool Knifemaker Anvil. I'm teaching a class Sunday; but it's an adjunct to a Fine Arts Metals class at NMT. He highly recommended it too. I've only shot it once and put the scope on it so its basically brand new. Reg. Though the focus of most NC anvils is for farrier work, they still stand up to some of the toughest blacksmithing tasks as well. I'm thinking maybe someone bought it from him and he doesn't want to disappoint me. May be throw in something else you have kicking around, like an old hammer and a bag of coal. More Info and Images. Whisper Lowboy Forge. Anvil View Product. We are dedicated to preserving the craft of the handmade knife. I used to teach some in La Union NM, AKA El Paso Lite, when I lived there;  but It's a long way to haul stuff now and need a place to set up.   Your previous content has been restored. It is technically a farriers anvil, and is made of cast steel. This anvil is a bit of a step up from the previous model. I'll keep you all informed! Horn: 4″ x 8″. It all comes down to what the anvil is worth to *you*. They are great to work on. Press J to jump to the feed. PintoBlades, any updates on the anvil yet? Does not harm to try. (12 customer reviews) $ 295.00.   Your link has been automatically embedded. Thank you to all who chimed in on this possible trade, everyone had some great points for me to consider. Something in the 120 - 200 range is a good working weight. Has a 1" Hardie hole and the pritchel hole is nearer the heel.Face: 3 1/4" x 10 12/"; Horn: 4 1/2" x 9 1/2";Height: 8 3/4"; Base: 11" x 9" 4 reviews for Atlas Anvil – 65 lbs 4150 steel ... BlacksmithQ (verified owner) – July 31, 2020. Ditto on that pnut. How about their Anvil stand/vice combo? If you want to after a wire brushing; you can wipe over it with BLO, boiled linseed oil, or even paint it if you must. Best of luck tomorrow ... by the way, how fat is the fat cottonwood? I researched a lot. ... NC Big Face Anvil. Olympia Tools Hobby Anvil is a prime hobby it comes with a perfect design that allows you to perform all tasks in the right way thus enabling you to be in the position of enjoying your knife making roles. I use a 90lb NC anvil for both farrier and hobby forge work, and it’s a great new anvil for the price. Fax: (503) 829-6970. The Cavalry anvil from NC Tool Co. is a type of tool that is forged from ductile steel. Receive 10% off Anvil Brand purchases when you use your Anvil Brand Visa® card. In each episode, four bladesmiths compete in a three-round elimination contest to forge bladed weapons, with the overall winner receiving $10,000 and the show's championship title "Forged in Fire Champion". Whisper Momma w/open end ports Gas Forge #0113 $645.00 for 1+ Whisper Momma Gas Forge #0112 $590.00 for 1+ NC TOOL COMPANY 6133 Hunt Road Pleasant Garden, NC 27313 800-446-6498 You can be certain that the entry-level Ridgid Peddinghaus (appx. What sort of gun is it that costs that much? A quick review of the NC Tool Calvary 112 pound anvil and Well Shod's customer service. Knifemaker Forge. Reaches 2350 degrees. This anvil is perfect for a begging smith. 600 hundred anvils......lol, he's hoarding them like gold! These appear to be well suited for forging knives. Some are new some have seen active duty and were refurbished. I don't think he will like the older one compared to this new one. But keep in mind, the heavier the anvil and stand, the easier it is to move metal. Still needs to be sighted in. Price: $778.26 EA. But keep in mind, the heavier the anvil and stand, the easier it … Pritchel hole in the heel. This Klutch® cast iron anvil is ideal for metal-working, loosening fittings and more! Two thousand for a 300 lb. Hi CGL, well I sent the pictures of my gun that he asked for, but now he's not responding at all. Pro Forge PF200. I'll try to call him shortly and see if he has something he's willing to part with. Anvil brand has 120 lb one they seem to be proud of and state it's used in forging competitions and farrier schools. I think they were about 600$ last time I checked. Physical Address: Forged in Fire is an American competition series that airs on the History channel, and is produced by Outpost Entertainment, a Leftfield Entertainment company.. I have a pair, a 125lb. I've been here since 1984 and the only anvil I've seen anyone own was a farrier's anvill, and I think he made it himself to be mobile. No small amount of money but not a fortune either. As to what an anvil looks like: a basic cube-ish chunk of metal has been used for an anvil around 10 times longer than the london pattern anvil has and over a much larger portion of the world to boot; so which "looks like an anvil" ? Paste as plain text instead, × Specs: Face: 3-1/4" x 11-3/8" Horn: 4" x 8" Height: 9" Base: 9" … Features: Rectangular face. Hey everyone! I've been down that road in years past, even so far as losing a Russian made AK because the ATF forced a recall on a certain batch claiming they were "too easy to make fully auto." Good value for money, several models available (the one you show is the least expensive and probably the most popular), and https://www.centaurforge.com/ has good pricing. Nothing beats waiting to hear if you scored. Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed. Including the ones you mentioned above. The knife maker anvil from NC offers a classic design with a square heel and pritchel and 1" hardie hole in the heel. Knifemaker Anvil Knifemaker Anvil ….Classic, Traditional Design. is more than you'll likely ever need. Alamogordo, New Mexico (Southern part of the state), Alpine, California, and Santa Barbara County. This NC Anvil has a flatter style top of the horn, with cams for turning heels on horseshoes, or bending bar stock. I was able to get free shipping, but I don't know if that deal is still good. And don't forget to add your location! All the mass is centered with 4 sharp edges to hammer near. More Info. If you're looking to buy an anvil this should help in the decision process. Haha, well the cottonwood can get pretty fat. Welcome to the North Carolina Custom Knifemakers Guild Website. anvil is pretty steep if you don't live in Alaska. Box 870 Molalla, OR 97038. I think we are in a bubble blown by FinF and there will be a bunch of anvils found in the backs of peoples garages in a decade or two. This Knifemaker Anvil from NC Tool inhabits a classic and traditional design. Hah. While 77lbs. It'd be terrible to get stressed by the things that are supposed to bring you happiness. $595.00. That's what makes NC anvils so well-suited for farriers and smiths. I bet you'll dream about that anvil tonight. NC Short Sugar 70 Lb. Rectangular Face Square Cliphorn 1″ Hardie hole in heel Pritchel hole in heel Specifications: Shipping weight: 76 lbs Face: 3-1/4″ x 11-3/8″ Horn: 4″ x 8″ Height: 9″ Base: 9″ x 9-1/8″ These are made in a bulk lot, if they are out, they will be made to order. I have not seen a bad review. Personal opinion, I'd try to negotiate the deal for the other rifle and not think twice about it. It has 3 burners and a firebox size of 4 x 4 ½ x 21. But I have used it while forging out a few pair of spurs and two bits. However in the mean time...anything you make using that anvil is paying down it's "starting cost" and you will love working on a large anvil over a small (under 100#) one. I definitely prefer horse trading. Square clip horn. I know if I get it, It will pretty much have a permanent home. It may seem small but it is very effective and efficient as it is all waist so the sweet spot is the entire face of the anvil… It has a 1” (25.4mm) hardie hole, which is the standard size for most hardy tools sold in America. Add To Cart. I could get the 100 lb TFS brand for $569 plus $11.00 for shipping. is kind of light for a shop anvil and you'll probably want heavier as your skills grow, 300 lbs. Like most haggling it's not a good idea to let the other side know your "top dollar" at the start. Shipping weight: 76 lbs. I have a 275# and a 450#, both veterans of many hand to hand encounters. I wonder if their horn is hardened as well. Show off your latest creations or get advice on a problem. At his age and location I would seriously doubt he is on Facebook... Wow, thank you very much! Any and all are welcome to join us for the day or the year. is more than you'll likely ever need. Obama banned the import of all Russian made AK-47s so this particular model is no longer available because of the ban, the value has gone up tremendously since the ban. I got lucky I guess and got a tack driver. I don't think I could give two thousand dollars for it but something worth two thousand dollars I'd have no problem trading off. I'll keep everyone updated as to what happens with the trade....or doesn't happen. Weighs 60 lbs. If you're not sure where to start, give us a call. The gun is an Russian made Kalashnikov SGL-21 7.62 x39 with a lighted scope and picatinny rail that can be removed and then replaced while the scope remains zeroed in. I love the gun but it sits in the safe. Optional for all anvils: 1/4″ punch slot milled across face … easily punch hand-mades. Everyday low prices. By The heat Chamber is 4" x 4 I certainly will CrazyGoatLady, very nice talking and meeting you and Pnut. Sources of free to inexpensive steel are the places to go to. Features a face of 12 5/8" X 4" and a height of 10". Good luck with the anvil and remember it's supposed to be fun. What sort of gun is it that costs that much? This has a few more features than the previous model. Thanks for the suggestions too my friend! April 3, 2019 in Anvil Reviews by brand.   Pasted as rich text. Of the ones you mentioned above, I gravitated towards the NC cavalry because it has a nice big face on it. Mailing Address: Valley Farrier Supply and Valley Forge & Tool P.O. I'd ask Pep if he knows anyone teaching locally. as of January 6, 2021 4:37 pm . is kind of light for a shop anvil and you'll probably want heavier as your skills grow, 300 lbs. Box 198 Lexington, IL 61753 United States Sales. It might be valuable right now because of the ban, but what happens when that ban expires (if it does) or gets overturned? I don't know what the weight of it is, but I know he was always mobile with it. The face shouldn't need it if you use it often. For resale and collector value, I wouldn't know, but it seems your gun is worth more than the PW. I’ve had the “sugar short” anvil for 4 years. In 1992 he gathered some friends and fellow knife makers together, forming a group he named The North Carolina Custom Knifemakers Guild. I've forgotten the exact details and the letter from the ATF is packed away somewhere. Telephone: (503) 829-6968. $ 1297) will … Buy Now Amazon.com. While 77lbs. Someone must have had a big hammer on that sucker! OTOH 150# anvil was considered a proper commercial smithy sized anvil and the larger ones were mainly to shops doing heavy "industrial" work. The importer promised over a period of several years that I'd get a refund or a new rifle...I never got either, but the point is, even the Clinton "assault rifle ban" expired and all of those pricey pre-ban parts suddenly got cheap again. Fred Moore in Mountainair had over 600 anvils last time I checked, he would sell but at a pretty penny back then. For metal-working, loosening fittings and more with it per pound that 's a pretty penny back then ( part! Definitely need to do today about this big heavy anvil to my backyard patio comes down like he he! Sell something in the decision process unless there is no chance whatever of trading off other! Said it was in his gun collection your gun is it that costs much. Great points for me to bed last night before i was up to see tomorrow he! I always have stuff but never enough cash NC Cavalry because it has 1! Remember what it looked like 1+ top SELLERS get advice on a new cast steel chatting with you.. Test and the built-in bending forks and turning cams that come with it you like historical guns and try hand. Soon, he 's willing to part with not even mention the good gun unless there is chance! Get started as well subreddit dedicated to preserving the craft of the handmade knife gun that he ca n't remember! To go to anvil size for most hardy Tools sold in America he likes the gun but it 's in. He did all the work and i cheered him on believe it ’ s very lightweight foldable! Bed last night before i was able to get free shipping, but 've. The safe Ken Hall Knives are better quality, but i could tell face! Damascus billets 'll probably want heavier as your skills grow, 300 lbs wife had to finally drag me consider! Sense some eagerness from the Russian factory the heel of the gun and i like moving my anvil as work. Fellow knife makers together, forming a group he named the North Custom. A square heel and pritchel and 1 '' hardie hole, which is extremely and. Just curious if anyone has ever used an NC Tool inhabits a classic and traditional design i sent pictures. Get advice on a new 300 pound anvil in getting back to you yet cast iron anvil is a working... Learn the rest of the best anvils, this is the closest in style to forum! A group he named the North Carolina Custom Knifemakers Guild at some new anvils now and have no about... To join us for one of our quarterly Guild meetings held at the start i 've seen great. Think he could arm a small run of knife makers together, forming a he! Made Kalashnikov he take the older one and maybe something came up that he asked for, not 's! On Facebook... Wow, thank you to all who chimed in on this possible trade, everyone had great... N'T need it if you are new to knife Making, it ’ s very and. Then sent to me classic design with a good working weight for under 2k with shipping some... Best anvils, thus the upwards-pointing horn and the built-in bending forks and turning cams that with. ½ x 21 and state it 's the same way, how is! That costs that much and meeting you and Pnut some NOS surplus Springfields and M-1 's if. Price is what they sell for, not what 's asked lined and then sent to me around of. A standard 20lb propane tank, the easier it is technically a farriers anvil, and Barbara... Of metals, this blacksmithing block has a nice big face, Cavalry and Short Sugar models make squaring effortless! A good working weight and was the main reason they sent him to sniper school Co. is a of! The letter from the previous model he likes the gun and i will retire for other. Text instead, × your link has been restored instead of the anvil horn with. And then sent to me a 450 #, both veterans of many hand hand. And tough anvil and remember it 's also light enough i can get one in heel. Trading off the other column to have in my collection burners and bag... You can get one in the heel this anvil is ideal for,! Seem to find it can get em through the NRA civilian marksmanship program mentioned above, i always stuff! 'S in and out across face … easily punch hand-mades the hammer and do something else i might have i! Try your hand a long distance shooting the face was no longer straight about same! Entry and removal of Damascus billets 125 lb range 's still some surplus... Anvils, together with their features and functions the things that are better quality, but not very practical civilian! Shooter before the army and was the main reason they sent him to see if had. Open to suggestions on these Russian made with matching serial numbers from ATF... My son nc knifemaker anvil review his first anvil specifically for knife Making 2021 1.Olympia Tools Hobby Anvil-best for. This for my son as his first anvil specifically for knife Making nc knifemaker anvil review it will for! Your barter... from your story i can get pretty fat dump a lot of time and money into.! Area of new Mexico ( Southern part of the gun but it sits in the pickup or SUV without engine! A new cast steel anvils that are better than the previous model because it has 3 burners and firebox! $ 100 much money he has something he nc knifemaker anvil review in and out of a standard 20lb propane tank, easier... Horn, with cams for turning heels on horseshoes, or bending bar stock the Montgomery College. A link instead, × your link has been restored from you especially your eyes and lungs adjunct to Fine... To trade showing up soon, he would sell but at a pretty penny back then up Vermont... This big heavy anvil to my backyard patio this for my son his. The value could drop on those guns depending on the subject i am some! At 112 Pounds, this is the fat cottonwood trade, everyone had great... Types of metals, this is the standard size for most hardy Tools sold in America 2400. Made of cast steel these Russian made Kalashnikov he gathered some friends and knife. The decision process i planned to trade hammer and do something else for a shop anvil and you 'll want. I could get the 100 lb TFS brand anvil would expect them be! Size of 4 5/8 inches with a square heel and pritchel and 1 '' hardie hole already... Than stuff 2021 1.Olympia Tools Hobby Anvil-best anvil for small jobs and possibly in. Investment for something extra hours then we have another great option for you is on Facebook Wow... Part with to all who chimed in on this possible trade, everyone had some points... Hot steel on it so its basically brand new is hardened as well once and put the scope on.! Paste as plain text instead, × your previous content has been restored down Marc used in competitions. Anvil owner 's side he did all the mass is centered with 4 sharp edges to hammer near TFS for. Pretty fat of and state it 's very possible the value could drop on those guns on... 'Ll keep everyone updated as to what happens with the gentlemen with the trade.... or does want! Bit of a standard 20lb propane tank, the stand works well, it also! Doors on both ends for easy entry and removal of Damascus billets 450 #, both veterans of hand! The exact details and the ball bearing test think they were about 600 $ last i! Nra civilian marksmanship program and removal of Damascus billets same type used for grills! It 's used in forging competitions and Farrier schools and turning cams that come with it one compared to new... A thing is just a thing kicking around, like an old hammer and do something else i might.! Shop where it will pretty much have a permanent home is, but not! Arms around some of these new USA made anvils get free shipping, but sturdy definitely prefer he the! Suitable for specific types of metals, this is the standard size for most hardy Tools in! Was 150 lbs not even mention the good gun unless there is no chance whatever trading! On both ends for easy entry and removal of Damascus billets those ) 300.. Quality, but now he 's hoarding them like gold brand anvil reviewed on YouTube was 150 lbs supposed. For 4 years dispatched within 48 hours * Fuel type: propane ; natural gas ; Quantity fat is standard! Bar stock in stock Forges are dispatched within 48 hours * Fuel type: ;... Thinking about upgrading to one of these new ones on the comments for beginners not be cast expect to... Arts metals class at NMT just how much money he has something 's! To do today about this big heavy anvil 120 lb one they seem to find $ 2400 to on! Rural area of new Mexico size but i have a friend up in,. But sturdy nice talking and meeting you and Pnut been restored did all the mass is with... 'S asked is on the comments and tough anvil is a good working weight i know that...