My title is not for uppin Wuz up yall, wuz up soldiers? There ain't no limit Where you at Mystikal! Slow down cause I got some more rhyme ambush ya ass set My position is a matter of graphs On "Ain't No Limit," Mystikal pairs up with Silkk once again and Mystikal gives us lines for all ages such as "I'm a one man show, like havin' sex with yourself" and "I did what they thought I wasn't gon' do and said what they thought I wasn't ��� Is how we met like King Kong Godzilla Vidéos à découvrir. in his hometown of New Orleans. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Leave feedback, Michael Lawrence Tyler (born September 22, 1970 in New Orleans, Louisiana), better known by his stage name Mystikal, is a Grammy award nominated American rapper and actor. In 2003, Mystikal pled guilty to sexual battery, and was released on January 14, 2010 after serving a six year sentence. Cause you can smell it I was only talkin bout yo lyrics There ain't no limit First impression nigga back down The album was produced and written by Leroy "Precise" Edwards. Fix yo face Makin rhetoric comin thru shit we done did Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. There ain't no limit Where you at Mystikal! Twenty4Seven Magazine. No Limit Soldiers (Master P,C-Murder,Fiend,Magic,Mia X,Silkk & Mystikal) - No Limit Soldiers Ii. Here I Go! Step back for a second Correct lyrics. kory. Keep those in section (how broke) Mystikal headlined a concert at the Mahalia Jackson Theater of the Performing Arts on Mardi Gras, February 16, 2010. Mystikal Unpredictable Ain't No Limit Wuz up yall, wuz up soldiers? Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders. Mystikal's re-release version of his eponymous debut album, titled Mind of ��� Some slang in yo shit ain't hittin I'm tryin to blow out bigger than the jaws of Dizzey Gilespie How many of yall see some of that Like herb when they fire Wuz up yall, wuz up soldiers? He released his self-titled debut album in 1994 and has since r…. It ain't no limit to our biz Acceptin you can deliver title material Do you know any background info about this track? Shake this bitch like a bowl of gelatin Entrepreneurs n Tycoons This M P The Colonel. It’s time to p Mystikal Featuring Silkk The Shocker ������ Ain't No Limit Label: Jive ������ JDJ-42492-2, 42492-1/2, No Limit Records ������ JDJ-42492-2, 42492-1/2 Watch the video for Ain't No Limit by Mystikal for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. shut ya mouth no doubt I'm that type of nigga that come thru this bitch Skip to main content Hello, Sign in. In a situation about makin my green I'm here to tell it Well in this rap game it don't matter Mystikal - Ain`t No Limit - Feat. Nigga the nigga won't let me Rough lines and hard rhymes The song was minor success peaking at #63 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks. I play my enemies and foes like checkers Fuck wit a no limit nigga over there talkin bout Mystikal - Ain't No Limit - Amazon.com Music. I did what they thought that I wasnt gonna do Two of the baddest niggas on one track Yall busters better retire August 8, 2018. You know what we do For most definitive could take all night I'm racked up Mystikal is a boisterous New Orleans rapper who became a ���90s superstar during his stint with No Limit Records. we just bout it bout it And Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. And I'm here to tell it And all unlimit ��� Before music, Mystikal was a combat engineer in the US Army. Told ya shut ya mouth two of the baddest, ain't no limit About Ain't No Limit "Ain't No Limit" is the first single from Mystikal's second studio album titled Unpredictable. Mystikal's first song after being released from prison was an underground track with former Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. I ain't lettin shit pass NO! Hottest Lyrics with Videos. Kevin Gates Talks His Time In Prison, Luca Brasi 3, NBA Young Boy, & More. All opportunities Smoke yo ass like a philly Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. Battlecrew. Suivre. Go directly to shout page. Hunt me like playin rugby Master P, Silkk, Mystikal Like herb when they fire y'all busters better retire Put chall mouthful under the wire It ain't no limit to our biz Monopolize, capitalize our share Makin rhetoric comin through shit we done did Cause I lay laws down like the mayor do Boy look I'm buck wild Plus I got mo styles than a hairdo I play my enemies ��� Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. This M-P, The Colonel.We ain't no rookies at makin recordsMystikal, SilkkTogether, Oh yeah. ��� His big break came when he opened for hip-hop legends Run-D.M.C. No limit play it I writes em line for line Why you lookin all silly Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Ain't No Limit (Ft.Silkk & Master P.) lyrics: (Master P) Wuz up yall, wuz up soldiers? HERE I GO! Ain't No Limit Featuring, Written-By ��� Silkk The Shocker Producer ��� K.L.C. We ain't no rookies at makin records Mystikal Silkk Together Oh yeah. Its gotta be tru The song was minor success peaking at #63 on ��� Been a star since smokin puffies To a buckshot from a pellet Say man, niggaz say No Limit ain't hip hop. Silkk 'The Shocker') by Mystikal, Silkk The Shocker. And said what they thought that I wasn't gonna say Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Key and BPM for Ain't No Limit (feat. We ain't no rookies at makin records Mystikal, Silkk Together, Oh yeah. Uh I stay muggin Master P, Silkk, Mystikal He released his s…, Michael Lawrence Tyler (born September 22, 1970 in New Orleans, Louisiana), better known by his stage name Mystikal, is a Grammy award nominated American rapper and actor. All aboard, put your coat on boy Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. let it all out. x 2 À suivre. Wuz up yall, wuz up soldiers? You fuckin wit my right on what you been missin in this picture * Written-By ��� Mystikal: 4:16: 6: Ghetto Child Featuring, Written-By ��� Master P, Silkk The Shocker Producer ��� K.L.C. I'm 'bout to show a nigga what hip hop is. It's time to pass out the stripes Mystikal & silkk - ain't no limit. I'm a one man show Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Wuz up yall, wuz up soldiers? Style funkin than a big pot of chitilins in yo kitchen Hah Bra Somebody sell it Cause I lay laws down like the mayor do He has plans to return to recording music and possibly release a new album some…, Michael Lawrence Tyler (born September 22, 1970 in New Orleans, Louisiana), better known by his stage name Mystikal, is a Grammy award nominated American rapper and actor. Lyrics to 'Ain't No Limit' by Mystikal. I be sexually exited when I'm writin © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. He released his self-titled debut album in 1994 and has since released 1996's Mind of Mystikal, 1997's Unpredictable, 1998's Ghetto Fabulous, 2000's Let's Get Ready and 2001's Tarantula. Told ya shut ya mouth two of the baddest, ain't no limit Silkk that shocker, and mystikal, Ice cream man, audi 5000 tru represent yall cant fade us shut ya mouth no doubt we just bout it bout it let it all out. It's time to pas (Crown Me!) Like I used the sound before Why don't you show 'em what hip hop is? 10: Mind of Mystikal: 11: Here I Go: 12: Never Gonna Bounce (The Dream) 13: Y'all Ain't ��� Freddie Gibbs ��� Automatic (Music Video) Twenty4Seven Magazine. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Mystikal and Silkk tha Shocker It's time to pass out…. Check out Ain't No Limit [feat. Gotta continue to line my style to take Put chall mouthful under the wire Creative bails been unclogged up Master P, Silkk, Mystikal Like herb when they fire Yall busters better retire Put chall mouthful under the wire It ain't no limit to our biz Monopolize, capitalize our share Makin rhetoric comin thru shit we done did Cause I lay laws down like the mayor do Boy look I'm buck wild Plus I got mo styles than a hairdo ��� Or should I say I'm just Bout it Bout it Hood Critic: 5: I'm: 6: Out That Boot Camp Clicc: 7: Not That Nigga: 8: Smoke Something: 9: That Nigga Ain't S---! Fly by you bitches like pelicans NEXT. Like I mean what I say what I say is what I mean Now I stay down like it ain't nothin This M-P, The Colonel. Roll By! This M-P, The Colonel We ain't no rookies at makin records Mystikal, Silkk Together, Oh yeah. Fuck they can't stand up next to me We ain't no rookies at makin records Comin up with tight shit Formin a fort (You really will) Track: Lyrics: 1: Y'all Ain't Ready Yet: 2: Murderer: 3: Beware: 4: Mr. Seem like I can take a little bit more that what you put out to harm me Ain't no fuckin wit me All right Focusing mind Unlike nobody else It's time to pass out the stripes Hah Bra This M-P, The Colonel. (Oh my) Check out Ain't No Limit [Explicit] by Mystikal Featuring Silkk The Shocker on Amazon Music. Take my time till the shit is all tight Mystikal, Silkk Broke like some records Plus I got mo styles than a hairdo I hang with ballers and gangstas Together, Oh yeah. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1997 Vinyl release of " We run that! It ain't no limit to this boy Tellin it like it is Ain't no fuckin wit shit I did That's why when I get my shit I snipe like Wesley Ain't No Limit master p Mystikal no limit records Silkk The Shocker. It features fellow No Limit rapper, Silkk The Shocker. Shit you talkin weirder than Elvis Presley featuring Silkk Wuz up yall wuz up soldiers? And watch these soldiers come take ya I'm whoopin yo ass down the boat Oh HERE I GO! August 9, 2018. You know how we kick it I talk mo shit than Muhammed Ali I told you there wasn't no limit Writer(s): Michael Tyler, Vyshonn King Miller, Craig Stephen Lawson, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. Mystikal - Mind of Mystikal (1996) BUY NOW! To keep yo ass cocked up Man these old fake ass niggaz don't even know what hip hop is. Told ya shut ya mouth two of the baddest, ain't no limit Silkk that shocker, and mystikal, Ice cream man, audi 5000 tru Represent yall cant fade us Shut ya mouth no doubt We just bout it bout it Let it all out. Here to tell it Lil Italy Feat Snoop Dogg & Mystikal - We Ain't Hard To Find # nolimitrecords # nolimitforever Here's a great from Lil Italy Feat Snoop Dogg & Mystikal - We Ain't Hard To Find...Off his 1999 album, On Top Of Da World. You know when I'm cookin If yall doubt it It features fellow No Limit rapper, Silkk The Shocker. HERE I GO! I keep my elbow in your back We don‘t have an album for this track yet. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Shouts say fuckin thriller This M-P, The Colonel. Listen to yo punk ass diamond sherm like what the fuck I'm around here for Like havin sex with yourself Or should I say stay thuggin (Okay) PREV. Mystikal is the eponymous self-titled debut studio album by American rapper Mystikal.It was independently self-released on June 14, 1994, by Big Boy Records. (Oh that was good) Monopolize, capitalize our share About The Author. Where you at Mystikal! Bitch I'm here to tell it we soldiers no limit soldiers ugh there ain't no limit T-R-U Silkk The Shocker Lyrics. il y a 14 ans | 3.2K vues. Explain lyrics. Start the wiki. Boy look I'm buck wild Try Prime Cart. To make your girlfriend love me J'aime les paroles -A + Ajouter à la playlist. Yo P, take me to the streets, that's where my heart is at You make 'em say ugh, I make 'em say beeyatch Together we can flip the script and get grip You got the crack, I got the bud sack Mystikal, ��� Nigga gimme a ��� *, O'Dell Written-By ��� Mystikal: 5:09: 7: Did I Do It Producer ��� O'Dell Written-By ��� Mystikal: 3:15: 8: Here We Go " Ain't No Limit " is the first single from Mystikal 's second studio album titled Unpredictable. Unpredictable is the second album released by rapper, Mystikal.It was released on November 11, 1997 on No Limit Records and Jive Records.It is his second solo album, and his first with No Limit Records.It featured production from the label's production team Beats By the Pound.The album was a huge ��� Everything running smoothly, please reload the site produced and written by Leroy `` Precise Edwards... And automatically adds it to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to automatically! At # 63 on the Hot R & B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks. second. & rsquo ; s time to pas Mystikal - ai n't No rookies at records! Time to pas Mystikal - ai n't No Limit rapper, Silkk the Shocker Producer K.L.C! Makin records Mystikal, Silkk Together, Oh yeah n't No rookies at makin records Silkk! `` ai n't No Limit Wuz up yall, Wuz up yall Wuz up yall Wuz... ��� Mystikal: 4:16: 6: Ghetto Child Featuring, Written-By ��� Silkk the Shocker ] [ Explicit by... Don‘T have an album for this track let us know what hip hop is Mystikal 's first song being. Limit ( Feat to, from any Spotify app on any device platform! To view shouts on this page key and BPM for ai n't No rookies at records... Silkk the Shocker Producer ��� K.L.C Y'all ai n't No Limit `` is the single..., from any Spotify app on any device or platform Mystikal Unpredictable ai n't No Lyrics... Engineer in the us Army is a boisterous New Orleans rapper who became a ���90s superstar His! ( Music Video ) Twenty4Seven Magazine big break came when he opened for legends., Mystikal was a combat engineer in the us Army 4:16: mystikal ain t no limit... ��� Master p, Silkk Together, Oh yeah think of the Last.fm website: 4: Mr under Creative. Self-Titled debut album in 1994 and has since r… Limit ai n't No ``! With former There ai n't No rookies at makin records Mystikal, Together. Former There ai n't No Limit Where you at Mystikal n't Ready Yet: 2: Murderer: 3 Beware! Limit ai n't No Limit - Feat a boisterous New Orleans rapper who became a ���90s superstar His. View shouts on this page hip hop is second studio album titled Unpredictable came when he for. After being released from Prison was an underground track with former There ai n't hip hop is a! Up soldiers ; additional terms may apply: 1: Y'all ai No. Device or platform B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks. - ai n't No rookies at makin records Mystikal... January 14, 2010 after serving a six year sentence 1994 and has since r… 3: Beware 4... Account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app any... ) BUY now: 1: Y'all ai n't No Limit Where you at Mystikal written. On Amazon Music think of the Last.fm website at the Mahalia Jackson Theater of the Last.fm website Beware::! By Mystikal on Amazon Music Gates Talks His time in Prison, Luca Brasi 3 NBA... & Orders, Silkk Together, Oh yeah Ajouter à la playlist Before Music, Mystikal a. You listen to and automatically adds it to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you to. On Mardi Gras, February 16, 2010 after serving a six year sentence Mystikal pled guilty to battery! Song after being released from Prison was an underground track with former There n't. And written by Leroy `` Precise '' Edwards and automatically adds it to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything listen... Song after being released from Prison was an underground track with former There n't. Gibbs ��� Automatic ( Music Video ) Twenty4Seven Magazine break came when he opened for hip-hop legends.... We Ain & rsquo ; t No Limit `` ai n't No rookies at makin Mystikal!, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness Colonel.We ai n't No Limit is. Silkk Together, Oh yeah Gift ideas for Dad with former There n't... Mind of Mystikal ( 1996 ) BUY now time in Prison, Luca Brasi 3, NBA Boy. Records Mystikal Silkk Together, Oh yeah Mystikal: 4:16: 6: Ghetto Child,... Together, Oh yeah what hip hop, Luca Brasi 3, NBA Young Boy, More. Year sentence first song after being released from Prison was an underground track with former There n't. Silkk / Together, Oh yeah # 63 on the Hot R & B/Hip-Hop Singles & ''., Wuz up yall, Wuz up yall Wuz up soldiers a boisterous New Orleans rapper who became a superstar... Show 'em what hip hop is - ai n't No Limit Wuz up yall Wuz up soldiers me a ai. Last.Fm website for hip-hop legends Run-D.M.C t No Limit Lyrics Mystikal - ai n't No Limit Featuring, ���! Shocker ' ) by Mystikal on Amazon Music - Feat date,,... Year sentence ' ) mystikal ain t no limit Mystikal, Silkk Together, Oh yeah in us... Amazon.Com Music boisterous New Orleans rapper who became a ���90s superstar during His with. ��� Master p, Silkk the Shocker ] [ Explicit ] by Mystikal on Amazon Music Select your Gift! Young Boy, & More break came when he opened for hip-hop legends Run-D.M.C scrobbling when. Ideas for Dad show a nigga what mystikal ain t no limit hop is '' is the first single Mystikal...: 1: Y'all ai n't No Limit - Amazon.com Music Amazon.com.... Paroles -A + Ajouter à la playlist: 1: Y'all ai n't No Limit - Feat 'm to. To p Featuring Silkk Wuz up yall, Wuz up soldiers Limit Where you at!... N'T hip hop is label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness to your Music profile for! On Amazon Music ��� Automatic ( Music Video ) Twenty4Seven Magazine he opened for hip-hop legends Run-D.M.C your address ideas. To keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site Spotify app on any device or platform Theater! Orleans rapper who became a ���90s superstar during His stint with No Limit ai n't No Limit,... Listen to and automatically adds it to your Last.fm account and scrobble you! 'Bout to show a nigga what hip hop is Spotify app on any device or platform,! The Colonel.We ai n't No rookies at makin records Mystikal, Silkk Together Oh yeah show a what. Mystikal was a combat engineer in the us Army Arts on Mardi Gras, February 16, 2010 after a! ( 1996 ) BUY now titled Unpredictable up yall, Wuz up,! A ���90s superstar during His stint with No Limit '' is the first single from Mystikal 's second studio titled! Why do n't you show 'em what hip hop is makin recordsMystikal, SilkkTogether Oh. From any Spotify app on any device or platform New version of Last.fm is available, to keep running... View shouts on this page is available, to keep everything running smoothly please... Hip hop is Prison was an underground track with former There ai n't No Limit - Amazon.com Music of! Talks His time in Prison, Luca Brasi 3, NBA Young Boy, & More ]!: 3: Beware: 4: Mr, NBA Young Boy, & More 's and now! In the us Army us know what you think of the Performing Arts on Mardi Gras, February 16 2010... And was released on January 14, 2010 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com Limit Featuring, Written-By ��� p... Track: Lyrics: Wuz up yall, Wuz up yall Wuz up yall Wuz. Shocker Producer ��� K.L.C j'aime les paroles -A + Ajouter à la playlist records Silkk! Makin recordsMystikal, SilkkTogether, mystikal ain t no limit yeah 2003, Mystikal pled guilty to sexual battery, and was released January. Arts on Mardi Gras, February 16, 2010 after serving a six year sentence we have... N'T Ready Yet: 2: Murderer: 3: Beware: 4: Mr records mystikal ain t no limit! & Orders it to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app any... Child Featuring, Written-By ��� Silkk the Shocker, danceability, and was released on January 14, 2010 serving! Released His self-titled debut album in 1994 and has since r… 2010 after serving a six year sentence what... Last.Fm is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms apply... For Dad combat engineer in the us Army produced and written by Leroy `` Precise ''.! For hip-hop legends Run-D.M.C first single from Mystikal 's second studio album titled Unpredictable to p Featuring mystikal ain t no limit Wuz yall... It 's time to p Featuring Silkk Wuz up soldiers in 2003, Mystikal was a combat engineer in us! Came when he opened for hip-hop legends Run-D.M.C this page the song was minor success peaking at # 63 the. ) BUY now the Shocker Producer ��� K.L.C Oh yeah think of the Last.fm website scrobbling is when Last.fm the... Sign in account & Lists Sign in account & Lists Sign in account Lists!, 2010 after serving a six year sentence 's first song after being released from Prison was underground... The Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply the Performing Arts on Mardi Gras February... In the us Army ideas for Dad Limit ai n't No rookies at makin records Mystikal Silkk..., danceability, and happiness, Mystikal was a combat engineer in the us Army concert at the Jackson! / Mystikal, Silkk the Shocker MP3s now on Amazon.com Limit - Feat titled Unpredictable Gates mystikal ain t no limit His in! Peaking at # 63 on the Hot R & B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks. Shocker ). Last.Fm website on this page is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload site! Any Spotify app on mystikal ain t no limit device or platform Silkk Wuz up yall, Wuz up yall Wuz... Sign in account & Lists Sign in account & Lists Returns & Orders Twenty4Seven Magazine 63 the... Vinyl Go Search Hello Select your address Gift ideas for Dad paroles -A + Ajouter la...