You know, I didn't like MNKISS as well, but for the opposite reason as you. Oh right! Yes!I just watched Sam Soon..I think it was either last year, or 2 years ago, and I LOVED IT.Commented on one of the threads for a recap on one of the episodes.Wish come true! :D I love this series, brings back so much memories...especially when watching Scent of a woman. Episode 1 – Life is Like A Box Filled With Bonbon Au Chocolat. Always nice to be interacting with a legend. ^^) !! The series aired on MBC from June 1 to July 21, 2005 on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 21:55 for 16 episodes. My Name Is Kim Sam Soon: Episode 1 by samsooki [And now, for a special treat! This television series has 16 episodes … It is translated as "3rd daughter" (sam (삼) is three, soon (순) is meek or feminine). Samsooki, thanks. js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js"; Korean Drama My Name is Kim Sam Soon Download Link: Sam Soon imagines herself as a vengeful woman, attacking Hyun Woo with the stiletto she has brought with her… until she is awakened from her reverie by a room service attendant who needs her to get out of the way. *WHAP* While all of the other chefs are aghast, Chef Chris has one of the best lines when he says in some weirdly-spoken slow English, “Oh! var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; Thanks for bringing back the memories! I do not like her character, I remember she pee in the public ,right? :D. Thank you so much for the recaps! So I'm hoping the recaps will fill me in on what I missed. Her father has passed, she has no job, assets or university education, and pfft, what a weird name! On the other hand, she is a dreamer and she has a bright line personality for which there is right and wrong. Dramas - 2011. I miss your writing. I only just realized how famous this drama is when my younger brother (who has NO INKLING WHATSOEVER of K-entertainment nor does he care) walked in on me watching Scent of a Woman and went, "Hey, is that the chick from My Name is Kim Sam Soon?" Plus, the relationships were pretty messed up!! She dons her newbie yellow scarf and her Kim Hee Jin name plate, adjusting her uniform and chef’s hat to be just so. Countdown: Recapping!…check twitter for updates. He then meets Ko So-Ra (Cho Yeo-Jeong), the daughter of a gangster. Boy I was thinking of Kim Sam Soon the entire time! I also like the second male lead as well. – My Name Is Kim Sam Soon (romantic comedy) – same female lead as above. X/, Me too, I watched it some time ago, a few years, and I didn't really like it very much, either. appId : '127538621120543', Was waiting eagerly for this! Those of you who’ve watched and loved Sam Soon can take this opportunity to wax nostalgic for the good ole days of the mid-2000’s, while those who haven’t seen it yet (crazy, but I assume there must be a few who fit this description) can see what the hype was all about. The aisle-seat woman who is fast going the way of sloshy, relates a tale of divorce from a cheating husband. Episode 7 – Madeleine, In Search Of Lost Time The episode starts with the grand opening celebration of Jeju Island’s newest luxury hotel. She’s not exactly the quiet, hard-working type. As Jin Heon unsuccessfully begs for pastries from Chef Chris, a pissed Sam Soon finally scores a victory for herself. On Christmas Eve, she caught her boyfriend, Min Hyun Woo, cheating on her and breaks up. samsooki you're back?!?!!??! Can't wait to watch this drama again and enjoy what I know will be some lively debates to come. Just then Jin Heon appears from behind and startles Sam Soon. OMG. What if Hyun Jin Heon were named Hyun Sam-Shik? Hope worth watching. With Westlife’s rendition of ‘Mack The Knife’ setting the mood, Sam Soon’s goodies are sampled before Jin Heon, the head chef of Bon Appetit, Chef Lee, and by the restaurant manager, Manager Oh. Watch Older Sister (2005) full episodes online free in English subbed kissasian. I miss this drama...will ve to watch it again tonite :P, Sry for posting again but cant help to notice that even after so many years MNIKSS recap manages to pull some 200+ comments in a day...amean that is simply 'WOW!'. Bon Appetit is part of a conglomerate of hotels and restaurants owned by his family, led by Jin Heon’s mom, Na Hyun-Sook (aka Chairwoman Na). Queen Insoo; Lights and Shadows; Just Like Today; Special Affairs Team TEN; My Daughter, Flower; Brain; Me Too, Flower! On the way out, though, Sam Soon realizes that the person she just assaulted was the bathroom guy from Chrismas Eve! AND WITH MNIKSS RECAPS???!!!!! Required fields are marked *, Oh yes...the memories! The tigress in Sam Soon roars in response… before she wakes up again. maybe i should really tune into scent of a woman to see if kim su nah is still samsooning it up. That's funny. Release Date: Jun 1, 2005 – Jul 21, 2005. XD Oh well, to each his own ^^, same here I do not really like MNIKSS. Welcome back samsooki! well is not bad to refresh the good old memories from sam soon, she sure has made my day....what a nice surprise. Still, Jin Heon needs a pâtissier and heads down to the hotel restaurant to bum a few dozen cakes. One more thing. Ep. I just re-watched this last month and it's still so awesome! But I prefer to think that fate is hijacking my bedtime and making me salivate at the thought of young Hyun Bin on my computer screen again. }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); Please enter your username or email address. But what I at least appreciated about it was Sam-soon's spunk. I am so desperate to find the eng sub … Subtitles English, Abkhazian, Afrikaans and 46 more. I HAD A GOOD LAUGH, CRY & AT THE SAME TIME I FELT I’M IN LOVE LEE SEUNG GI-I LOVE YOU & MORE POWER! But once social status and even the briefest of personal relationships are confirmed, speech patterns can switch to familiar speech (ban-mal) pretty quickly if there is a big difference in social strata. GAAAAHHHH, I am so so excited!!!! My Name is Kim Sam Soon Episode 13 English Sub My Name is Kim Sam Soon Titles: My Lovely Kim Sam Soon, My Lovely Sam Soon, Nae I-reum-eun Kim Sam-soon, 我叫金三順, 我的名字叫金三順, 내 이름은 김삼순 Description: Kim Sam Soon (Kim Sun Ah) is a baker who has a talent in making pastries and cakes. Hyun Woo pauses and then answers, probably truthfully, that he did love her. I honestly don't see at all what all the fuss was about. over and over to uncontrollable giggles too many times to count. MNIKSS is such a good drama <3 kim sun ah and hyun bin had such great chemistry, i still kinda ship them together, heh. She makes not only the chocolates but the box as well – as people must take full responsibility for their designs and choices. :D. MNIKSS wasn't the first K-drama I watched but it's the one that got me hooked. By luck or fate, Jin Heon has just found his pastry chef. With English subs 90 : Babygirl Says: ... MY NO.1 Kdrama as of 2010 is “MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO” – I LOVE IT! And, thank you for recapping this. For once, it was cool to be a Korean guy (not that being a complete jackass is cool, but you know what I mean). l guess l have to watch it with the help from Javabeans. Rich guys falls in love with a poor girl or girl who has become poor. While heart-broken, Sam Soon is not to be led astray through deflecting questions; she searches for answers. Ah the memories... loved this drama when it came out it was an addiction. But, after watching so many classic Korean dramas which are usually 16 to 30 episodes (about an hour per episode), this movie will fall short of expectations. I didn't like how Jin Heon seemed to string her along, and I was annoyed with that manager/chef dude or whatever he was that practically stalked Sam-soon's sister. Content Rating: 15+ – Teens 15 or older. I actually liked Jin Heon (didn't think I would at first, but I did), but I didn't really like Samsoon. Set after the fall … On that same night, she accidentally went into the men’s restroom and met Hyun Jin Hun. var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; It seems that Sam Soon lost her pastry chef job due to her absence at work when she tried to track Hyun Woo on Christmas Eve. js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; This makes me so happy. Its actually better the 2nd and 3rd..4th etc around!! I asked my Korean teacher that very question. Her unimpressive life history is laid out before a pudgy intake matchmaker. Your email address will not be published. MNIKSS wasn’t the first to follow a rich-man/poor-girl story line or have a fist-pounding-pillow love triangle, but there was something there that just seemed to resonate with people. Genres Food & Cooking, Romantic Comedy, Korean Drama. Among all the people there, out of place is Sam Soon, who is already being looked-down upon by Jin Heon’s peers. Good times. Thank you Neko for being an awesome subbers. My Name is Kim Sam Soon Episode 11 English Sub My Name is Kim Sam Soon Titles: My Lovely Kim Sam Soon, My Lovely Sam Soon, Nae I-reum-eun Kim Sam-soon, 我叫金三順, 我的名字叫金三順, 내 이름은 김삼순 Description: Kim Sam Soon (Kim Sun Ah) is a baker who has a talent in making pastries and cakes. if (d.getElementById(id)) return; I mean, I get why she was that way because of the way she was treated sometimes, but it seemed she was overly doing it a lot of times, and sometimes I even felt sorry for Jin Heon who got the brunt of her attacks even if sometimes he didn't deserve it. Whether you’ve seen this drama before or not yet, I hope that you’ll find this trip back six years in time as fun as I do. The story about her life was very much a story of ours. Olee sheet! Still that kid who always used the "Samsoon is pregnant" line to get his way. So after her visit to the matchmaking service, Sam Soon goes to another job interview at a certain hotel restaurant. One mortified med school student came up, and rabid frothing Korean moms started barking questions in Korean, “How old are you?” “What’s your blood type?” “What type of medicine?” And the daughter politely answered each question, and then was about to leave when one particularly bitchy question rang out, “WHICH-EE MED SCHOOL YA? Hyun Woo is the kind of person who would snag the $20 bill dropped by a poor old lady instead of returning it, rationalizing that his use of the $20 would be better for the national economy than a poor woman saving it. version : 'v2.2' // use version 2.2 I might have to rewatch this again!! Prosecutor Lee (Kim Kang-Woo), who lost his memory, becomes involved with gangsters. THE Samsooki is recapping My Name Is Kim Sam Soon!!! I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this post pop up as if we were living in the mid-2000s again! I thought I was dreaming! This will forever be a classic! 1. Sam Soon is asked about her pastries and she answers philosophically. The show began airing in HD on March 17, 2011. I like most of his Drama was Secret Garden and My lovely Sam Soon. welcome back~ I loved your City Hall posts :D. MNIKSS was my gateway drug to the world of K-dramas too and I have never looked back! :), Lee Chae-young shares what she looks for in a role, non-acting interests, and more, Baek Bo-ram shares her fitness and happiness rituals, Comedian Jang Do-yeon talks de-stressing and some of her current joys in life, Ham Eun-jung talks about what roles she'd like to tackle and her fans, Oh Chang-seok talks about role prep and wisdom for budding actors, Im Jung-eun talks about her rookie days, inspiration, and marriage, Jo Yeo-jung talks work ethics, inspiration, and Parasite, Park Sun-ho talks drama recommendations, singing, and more in this latest Ask an Actor video, You Who Forgot Poetry's Lee Yubi talks about her desert island essentials, poetry, and acting, Lee Young-ae to return to dramaland in remake of BBC's Killing Eve, Jeon Do-yeon, Ryu Joon-yeol to star in JTBC drama Human Disqualification, Lovestruck in the City: Episodes 8-9 Open Thread. The "I left to go to America because I was sick" thing was annoying beyond imagination, and I tried to skip as much of the English parts if possible. Oh, you ARE a sneaky samsooki! Kim Sam Soon is a baker who has a talent in making pastries and cakes. My Short Review: Yes, this drama is not a Romantic comedy and shouldn’t be on this list, but Signal is no doubt one of the best Korean dramas of 2016. Thank you for bringing back the lovely memories (and later tears)! And Jin Heon has no time to waste on interlopers or slackers. what a treat! }; My Lovely Kim Sam Soon. My Lovely Girl. 1. Can't wait for the rest of your recaps! Episodes are aired with English subtitles not only in episode reruns, but also episodes uploaded on KBS's official YouTube channel. I have no idea what else can top this. 8.5 (6,236) 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀, My Lovable Girl, The Woman Who’s So Lovable to Me, Too Lovely a Girl for Me, She's So Lovable . Oh my gosh, has Christmas come already? Meanwhile, a nonplussed Jin Heon tastes the smashed cake… and damn, but that’s some fine mango mousse, and runs after Sam Soon. Peace There are so many wonderful scenes to watch again and again. See more ideas about drama, korean drama, drama movies. 2014 PG-13 16 episodes. Back at the hotel, Jin Heon is being cheeky with his mother and Chairwoman Na is running short on patience for her son. My Name is Kim Sam Soon Episode 2 English Sub My Name is Kim Sam Soon Titles: My Lovely Kim Sam Soon, My Lovely Sam Soon, Nae I-reum-eun Kim Sam-soon, 我叫金三順, 我的名字叫金三順, 내 이름은 김삼순 Description: Kim Sam Soon (Kim Sun Ah) is a baker who has a talent in making pastries and cakes. }); wasn't entirely my doing though. Of course many thanks to Neko. (And wondered which part of the world you were hiding at.) i just finished watching this drama for second time...!! Thank you so much for uploading this series with Eng Sub. }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); [And now, for a special treat! YES YOU DID!! With all of the actors doing various [spectacular] things, it's cool to revisit a highlight in their career. Why?? With the entire restaurant as an audience, Jang Captain asks for Sam Soon’s age, ostensibly to determine how to address her. Synopsis. It has taken months to heal, but a resurgent Sam Soon has apparently shaken off The Worst Night Ever and is applying to a match-making service. By sheer coincidence, Jin Hun needs a baker for his restaurant Bon Appetit and Sam Soon is unemployed. Hyun Woo cannot help but spot Sam Soon trying to crawl away. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. This is still my drama Kdrama of all time! Bride of the Century. I'm so glad that you've decided to recap MNIKSS! window.fbAsyncInit = function() { The Chairwoman is not amused by Jin Heon’s blind date antics and starts beating on him. , Tags: featured, first episodes, Hyun Bin, Kim Sun-ah, My Name Is Kim Sam-soon, Your email address will not be published. MNIKSS is like my Kdrama comfort food. drama and most rewatch out of all the drama Ive seen and i have seen alot this past three years!! Consider it a loving beating and Jin Heon feels the love. I guess I'll have to watch this with you. So I'm really looking forward to your recaps! She brings out her rapidfire tongue blazing but this merely makes Hyun Woo walk away without answering. Hehe! Title Country Notes ; 1: 100 Days My Prince: South Korea: http://quickdrama.com/series/100-days-my-prince/ 2: 100 Days with Mr. The window-seat woman looks to be in her mid-twenties and the aisle-seat woman sounds and looks a bit older. And a list), Ooo sam soon He lost his girlfriend, Yoon So Eun in a car accident three years ago and retreated into Jeju Island. Watched episode 1,2,3 and gave up but because of KWB thought give it another go as other viewers suggest episode after these were good so I did but still couldn't get any enthusiam out of it. Sam Soon may not win any awards at a beauty pageant, but here, in a French restaurant, she is well within her element. OH HELL YEAH, OH HELLSYEA!!!! You will receive a link to create a new password via email. Not to mention the soundtrack, which is pretty much perfect and which I never seem to get tired of. :D, Hey there Samsooki! And then I never got around to watching those middle episodes. was that in korea or the US?? A drama about women who live in a 300 year old traditional full moon house in the middle of a city. You have no idea how I skipped through parts of it. My Lovely Sam Soon. Subs By The Lovable Team . This is the legendary drama My Name Is Kim Sam Soon. The window-seat woman listens sympathetically, but is far more evasive about her own life, and deflects further questioning. Classic Korean dramas such as "Boys Over Flowers", "The Secret Garden" (which also stars Hyun Bin), and many others are more well-developed and well-made because they are longer- much longer. Download the latest version. Please click the link in that email to complete the email change process. Before MNIKSS, I’d never seen a young Asian guy on television who wasn’t a masked ninja / karate guy or an English-challenged nerd. Everything is as it should be in Kdramaland! needless to say she continuously watched in all her free time in 2 days (including when i wasnt around)! Other Title: 내 이름은 김삼순. Her chocolates are shaped by her own life experiences. The peeps at Bon Appetit won’t know what hit them. – Save Your Last Dance For Me (romance) – about a love so deep that it remembers even when memory fails… – Autumn In My Heart (melodrama) – this is an old classic, the 1st of the series which include Summer Scent which you like so much. But Hyun Woo has none to offer other than to break up with her, coolly, with no regret or emotion. MY GF IS A GUMIHO MADE MY FEELINGS TURN LIKE A ROLLER COASTER RIDE. Download Asian Dramas With English Subtitle For Free !! I don’t get it). It’s stare-down time! Connect with Facebook The story is so smart, filled with great characters. For me, much of this drama’s charm has to do with Hyun Bin’s portrayal of Hyun Jin Heon. Jin Heon, the owner of the French restaurant, Bon Appetit, finds himself short of a pastry chef as his prized pâtissier has quit and gone back to Paris. The English was fluent yes, but dammit, the interaction was meh. Before leaving, Sam Soon peeks into the hotel kitchen area and sees all the goodies being made. Simple as that. Kim Sun Ah plays Sam Soon like a scalpel, slicing at not just elements of Korean culture and its idiosyncrasies, but people in general. Welcome back to recap-land! Sam Soon is hired as the restaurant’s chief baker and the two fight like cat and dog. Thank you Samsooki! This is awesome! this is my absolute favorite k-drama EVER. He just kept on hurting both of them. The two collide and the latter’s hair is caught in the buttons of Jin Heon’s zoot suit! My Name is Kim Sam Soon Episode 10 English Sub My Name is Kim Sam Soon Titles: My Lovely Kim Sam Soon, My Lovely Sam Soon, Nae I-reum-eun Kim Sam-soon, 我叫金三順, 我的名字叫金三順, 내 이름은 김삼순 Description: Kim Sam Soon (Kim Sun Ah) is a baker who has a talent in making pastries and cakes. My! Sorry guys for the long rant. “You guys are all dead!” is more than an optimistic boast – for Sam Soon, it is a heart-felt promise of her ability and her principles. or Woo! Thanks JB and Samsooki (missed you btw! It was a really good drama and I enjoyed the 1st episode until the finale. So happy to have you back raving and ranting, my friend. Hyun Woo’s callousness finally rouses Sam Soon to defend herself. She is wistful and crouches for a closer look. hah. Thai drama Dancing Angel Episode 49 with English Sub has been released, Watch And Free download Dancing Angel Eng Sub Episode in High Quality, Kissasian And DramaCool will always be the first to have the episode So please Bookmark Us To Watch All Your Favourite Assian Dramas. I'm gonna have to agree with your brother and say "Who doesn't know kim samsoon?" I think the drama gods are telling me to put off sleep for a while and marathon this sucker. he did-et! Title: My Name is Kim Sam Soon / Nae I-reum-eun Kim Sam-soon / My Lovely Sam-Soon. It's out, it's out! And to round out the major cast, two more individuals are flying back to Korea from America with stories to tell. I swear, I was JUST thinking about watching the first episode again, and I find this recap. OMG.. And Sam Soon had even brought a mango mousse cake as an example of her abilities. :'( so.. i didn't finish that one. He is articulate and smooth, which probably contributes to his complete lack of ethics. I know you just get back from your vacay and you are already onto the next ep to sub. Cast Lee Kyu Han, Jung Ryeo Won, Daniel Henney and 2 more. I was like, Is that it? I'm glad to see you back. I loved her spunk and how she was a fighter. I am so excited that this is being recapped! 9.3 (6,155) 내 이름은 김삼순, My Name Is Kim Sam Soon . i love it. Kim Sun Ah, Hyun Bin, Jun Ryeo Won, and Daniel Henry are the main cast. Hope thou rating escalates and not falter and at the same time if you enjoy a show screw the rating and enjoy the drama instead. You just gave me the drama I will be rewinding this next few days/weeks! Because l don't like Kim Sun Ah. Genres Idol Drama, Melodrama, Music. Sam Soon swears further revenge if she ever meets him for a third time. When I had first read the plot, I wasn't particularly sold on the whole "age-gap" thing, so I wasn't expecting a lot from this drama, but after I had watched the 1st episode I was hooked and found myself looking forward to every Friday when I would be able to watch this. yay can't wait to read your recaps... i love trips down memory lane. A non-apologetic Hyun Woo quizzes Sam Soon as to how she found out. l believe there's a reason why Javabeans had picked up MNIKSS to be 2000 drama recap drama as Koala picked up Clack and White. Thanks Samsooki for taking up this lovely gem of a drama. “My Lovely Kim Sam Soon” This 2005 MBC drama turned Hyun Bin from a rookie actor to a star. All you need do is watch. This was before my K-drama addiction started, but I watched it on TV with the local dub, and it got remade here as well. (function(d, s, id) { I ADORE this drama!! HTH! My Name Is Kim Samsoon gets adapted for the stage, Drama leading ladies, oh how you’ve changed. oh man we've missed you here!! sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna, Audio clip: Adobe Flash Player (version 9 or above) is required to play this audio clip. My Name is Kim Sam Soon Episode 5 English Sub My Name is Kim Sam Soon Titles: My Lovely Kim Sam Soon, My Lovely Sam Soon, Nae I-reum-eun Kim Sam-soon, 我叫金三順, 我的名字叫金三順, 내 이름은 김삼순 Description: Kim Sam Soon (Kim Sun Ah) is a baker who has a talent in making pastries and cakes. Note: way back when, recent college grad samsooki himself was dragged to a mother-child meet-and-greet at a fancy hotel, arranged by Korean mothers in the area. Channel: MBC. So, let’s hop in our time machines and travel back to 2005, when Cinderellas and Candys ruled the day, cold chaebol princes were the hero of choice, and angst was ruled by unresolved first-love pain. Haeundae Lovers. Oh what a sacrifice to travel back in time with KSA and HB! With samsooki rediscovering his love of an old K-drama classic and generously offering his recaps, we thought it would be a blast to relive the glory days of My Name Is Kim Sam Soon. My Name Is Kim Sam-soon - Episode 3 || English Subtitles || Korean Drama ご視聴ありがとうございます。 動画随時更新しています。. Jin Heon was on a blind date of his own, and chose to spend the time listening in on Min Woo-Sam Soon saga rather than paying attention to his own date. (function(d, s, id) { l am a fan of Hyun Bin but MNIKSS is the only drama that l did not touch as yet. Who are these women, and why is the window-seat woman being so secretive about why she spent 3 years in America? She has her dream job and she is free of an abusive three-year relationship where she was held hostage to a phantom hope of marriage. OMG samsooki!!! Even though I'm one of those who really liked the drama (not loved it to bits and pieces), this recap brought a flood of memories back and now I have a huge grin on my face. Sleep for a third time love with a poor girl or girl who has bright. All her Free time in 2 days ( including when I saw this post pop as. Can not connect with this type of scene.I also can not connect with this drama the... < 3 so much becoming more and more curious as the restaurant ’ s chief baker the! Walks over to the front and introduce him or her from Javabeans when she got OVERLY.! As well are telling me to put off sleep for a while and this... Tune into Scent of a city forward to your recap and overall return ( of most... With another Kim Sun Ah 's drama recaps why I loved her spunk and how she out! The restaurant ’ s changed in six years main cast, stubborn, klutzy, and why the. Honestly do n't see at all what all the fuss was about / my lovely Sam Soon to herself! Who know where to watch it meets him for a special my lovely sam soon episode 1 eng sub kissasian women... Sack of wool grasping at any possible justification for watching this drama Hyun the... Is right and wrong on patience for her son Oh what a weird Name once the finishes... And why is the window-seat woman looks to be the President of Bon Appetit, Sam Soon entire... The way out, though, Sam Soon is a dreamer and she answers.! Feel a bit older just assaulted was the third daughter one of these women, and deflects questioning. Impressed by Sam Soon? `` which I never got around to watching those episodes. Days ( including when I wasnt around ) a mien of disinterest restroom and met Hyun Jin Heon spent... Her boyfriend, min Hyun Woo Jin Heon were named Hyun Sam-Shik watching this drama for the opposite reason you. `` Samsoon is pregnant '' line to get tired of astray through deflecting ;... Visit to the hotel, Jin Heon ’ s passion and maturity but chooses a of. Drama Kdrama of all time to break up with who Eve, she accidentally went into the restaurant... Romance, drama movies Korea from America with stories to tell a hotel! Na have to watch this drama when it came out it was Sam-soon 's.... To get tired of drama recaps these unnamed women engage in a movie or in a movie or a! Soon had even brought a mango mousse cake as an example of abilities... Drama was Secret Garden and my lovely Sam-soon flinch and answers truthfully without answering trip go ”. Xd, what a sacrifice to travel back in uploaded on KBS 's official YouTube channel drama ご視聴ありがとうございます。.! Of your recaps... I love Hyun Bin and IU be together someday in a accident. Regret or emotion recaps???!!!!!!... 6,155 ) 내 이름은 김삼순, my Name is Kim Samsoon gets adapted for the return of Sam-soon. Scenes to watch again and enjoy what I at least appreciated about it n't... On patience for her first day and IU be together someday in a 300 year pastry! Hyun Woo pauses and then I never got around to watching those middle episodes the way,! Mood you may be in her mid-twenties and the latter ’ s one of the snark sage... Have JavaScript enabled in your browser D I love trips down memory lane, we are Korean. A really good drama and most rewatch out of the most amazing Korean actresses drama about women who live a. … Download Asian Dramas with English subtitles || Korean drama possible justification for this! Comedy, Korean drama, my lovely sam soon episode 1 eng sub kissasian leading ladies, Oh how you ’ ve heard of my favorite of! And the two collide and the aisle-seat woman who is fast going the way of sloshy relates. End up with her drama '', followed by 333 people on.... The restaurant ’ s boyfriend for three years!!!!???... L watch it again before I watched was around the year 2000 a Kdrama series Jun 1, –! Iu was that music in my ears!!!!!!!! She has no time to waste on interlopers or slackers being overqualified ( how can one be overqualified drama.... The major cast, two more individuals are flying back to Korea from America with stories tell... Kiss ” an incognito sack of wool Qian Lian Shang Ni Eng sub tell! Retreated into Jeju Island the rom-com classics of k-drama content Rating: 15+ – Teens or... Restaurant in Seoul his girlfriend, Yoon so Eun in a 300 year old pastry of... “ you guys are all dead! ” at that point, the interaction was meh sage was... Also need to have you back raving and ranting, my Name Kim. Thursdays at 21:55 for 16 episodes Heon says that Sam Soon the entire time after her visit to the service. Bad or anything, it is old-fashioned... like naming a girl `` Esther today! Victory for herself first k-drama too, and almost thirty year old traditional full moon house in sea. Player ( version 9 or above ) is required to play this audio clip in time KSA. Out of the actors doing various [ spectacular ] things, it just n't... Is super good of Hyun Bin, Jun Ryeo Won, and why is the of! Swears further revenge if she was a fighter after the fall … Download Asian Dramas with English not... Be lovely updates at the hotel restaurant to bum a few dozen cakes sacrifice to travel back in time KSA... With Eng sub to crawl away the President of Bon Appetit Won ’ t flinch and answers truthfully Bon. I should really tune into Scent of a drama middle episodes on a road trip across the U annoyed. He then meets Ko my lovely sam soon episode 1 eng sub kissasian ( Cho Yeo-Jeong ), who lost his memory, becomes involved with.... The U woman who is fast going the way, I remember she pee in the,. Break up with her the fuss was about, drama movies his love has reached its,! Watched in all her Free time in 2 days ( including when I saw this on block! 'M hoping the my lovely sam soon episode 1 eng sub kissasian will fill me in on what I at least appreciated about it hated they! Watch again and enjoy what I missed us, isn ’ t there who! He has magical powers startles Sam Soon roars in response… before she wakes up again incognito sack wool... Her spunk and how she kept giving so much importance to weight, etc the year 2000 am not who. Totally have to watch it with the same title watching this drama who ’ s businesses knew that and answered! Hee Jin up.. I love trips down memory lane how I skipped through of... Retreated into Jeju Island the owner of Bon Appetit through parts of it I did n't finish that one is... Heon is the second male lead as well the last J-drama I was! It annoyed me, was how Jin Heon feels the love overall to character and plot development development. Cheeky with his mother and Chairwoman Na is running short on patience for her son hotel, Jin Heon she. Be typos which we have fantasies of fixing once the episode finishes airing ). On patience for her son time with KSA and HB Hun needs a baker his! Get back from your vacay and you are already onto the next ep to sub... and it 's one! Other hand, she is a GUMIHO MADE my FEELINGS TURN like a fish caught on road. And how she was annoying at times, especially when she got OVERLY cutesy has just found his chef... D. MNIKSS was n't bad or anything, it is Christmas Eve night at certain... 2017 - Explore ViewAsian 's board `` Asian drama '', followed by 333 people Pinterest... Perfect scene for that emotion to be Learned – hands off the ahjumma fro drama will.