a Some examples of these stickers had black characters on a colour background.. b Some examples of these stickers were black on white.. c Some examples of these stickers were white on black.. d Issued to motorcycles only. Webster, MA Inspection Stations Wellesley, MA Inspection Stations Wellfleet, MA Inspection Stations Wenham, MA Inspection Stations West Bridgewater, MA Inspection Stations West Roxbury, MA Inspection Stations West Spingfield MA Inspection Stations Westborough, MA Inspection Stations Westfield, MA Inspection Stations Westford, MA Inspection Stations 25 Inspection states have people that wait 12months to do maintenance their vehicles because they have no dis-incentive to maintain them in between "stickers". Even if your vehicle is up to date on registration, you could still be issued a citation by law enforcement if you are caught driving the vehicle beyond this grace period. Used vehicles applying for registration are required to have a valid RI Inspection sticker or pass a RI safety and emissions inspection within 5 days of the date of registration. Keeping your vehicle in safe working condition is not only important for the safety of you and other drivers, but also safe for the environment. Without a Massachusetts car tag sticker on your vehicle, you will not be legally permitted to operate your vehicle beyond a seven day grace period that has been set by the MA RMV. Passenger cars issued windshield stickers instead (except for 2006-11 New Jersey, where no visible validation was used). The color of your cars VT inspection sticker is for a quick check at a distance as to what year it will be due. Colors change every year to a color that is easy to tell the difference from the previous year. Conn. stickers are from 1955 to 1976. Mr Scribbles replied Feb 15, 2021 at 8:59 PM. This process provides a valuable service to those citizens affected by loss, damaged and stolen inspection stickers without compromising the purpose of the Inspection Program. The Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles is again extending deadlines for expiring licenses, inspection stickers, plate registrations and other things due to the coronavirus crisis. Vehicle Lighting Issues (i.e. e Beginning in December 2005, newly-issued … Fines can vary in amount, such as $50 in Massachusetts. Mass. Introduction to Massachusetts Vehicle Check. This means that the ticket would be issued to the driver and not the owner. If you do fail an inspection, don’t worry. I got there at 1:30pm and there was no one in the office so I went outside to see if someone in the garage can help me. If you drive your vehicle without a current inspection sticker, you may be ticketed by law enforcement. In addition, in some states, you may be subject to points being added to your license. Here’s a paradox: That inspection sticker on your car might have expired on the first of the month. As I went out side I turned around I see the owner putting the closed sign up. Stickers have been reproduced from an old original on both sides to exact size and color. Look for a sign resembling a Massachusetts inspection sticker on a garage or gas station for an inspection facility. These stickers are … stickers are from 1929 to 1982. stickers are from 1929 to 1982. Conn. stickers are from 1955 to 1976. Summary: License Plate Sticker and Tag Renewal. - One free re-test is available, at your original inspection station, within 60 days of your initial test. For sale Mass. A red R sticker indicates that the vehicle is not safe to operate on public roads and must be repaired immediately. Clean air and safe roads are important for you and all residents of Massachusetts. Stickers have been reproduced from an old original on both sides to exact size and color. A black R sticker indicates that the vehicle has an emissions-related problem. 7 reviews of Johnson Art Motor Car "DO NOT GO HERE TO GET YOU CAR INSPECTED THE OWNER IS A TOTAL DOUCHEBAG!!!! inspection & registration stickers and Conn. inspection stickers. Massachusetts requires every vehicle registered in the state to have a current vehicle inspection sticker visibly displayed to be legally driven on state roadways. A question arose recently, one which I have no clue, and am hoping that someone on this site may be able to further my knowledge of Massachusetts Windshield Vehicle Inspection Stickers. For sale Mass. Click you state to find out how often you'll need to renew your registration/tags, what the registration renewal fees will be, and your renewal grace period (if any) if your tags have already expired. If you choose to go to another station, you must pay another fee for your re-test. We have provided all the necessary information about your car's window tint, including how dark or reflective the tint is allowed in your state. In most states, driving with an expired inspection sticker is considered a traffic violation. Diesel vehicles: Diesel vehicles with a GVWR of 8500lbs or less are required to be tested for Safety and Emissions. Mass. The inspection laws do not make us safer they breed a nanny state laziness where people wait for the representatives of the state to tell them to maintain their vehicles. Once logged in, the site will allow you to purchase inspection stickers that you are licensed for and inspection materials that you are authorized to obtain. 1 Roll Large 3.5x5 Inspection Record Special Handling Instructions Inventory Shipping Pallet Stickers 500 Labels per roll 4.2 out of 5 stars 22 $13.25 $ 13 . It is also important to note that if the vehicle is registered in an emissions county, and under 9,000 GVWR it must have a valid emissions inspection prior to being issued the safety inspection sticker. There are also additional car window tinting rules and regulations in Massachusetts so make sure you read all about it below. Pennsylvania windshield inspection sticker color history. $20.00 each Call: **contact number** Location: Massachusetts Right now stickers are green going to yellow. My car inspection sticker expired and I knew they were open on Saturday till 2pm. I found a web site that showed a SAMPLE of a December 2005 Massachusetts Vehicle Inspection Sticker, but because I am a new member I cannot post the link so that others here can see the sticker. Green expires 2020, Yellow in 2021. As noted by Kathy […] ; Most of the state's supply of vaccine is being directed to "mass vaccination" sites such as the ones at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro and one in Dartmouth, MA. Car window tinting laws in Massachusetts were enacted in 1985. Wrong Color or Sized Lights) Summary of Common Reasons to Fail a Massachusetts Car Inspection. Now that you know about some of the most common reasons to fail a Massachusetts car inspection, you can take steps to improve your chances of passing. The Safety Division issues replacement stickers for lost and/or damaged safety inspection approval stickers under certain conditions, without causing the vehicle to be re-inspected. Vehicle inspection sticker expired and I knew they were open on Saturday till 2pm on your car has tags... Feb 15, 2021 at 8:59 PM your cars VT inspection sticker visibly displayed to tested... About it below the owner expired on the first of last month color or Sized Lights ) Summary of Reasons! And pass reinspection within 60 calendar days of 8500lbs or less are to... Fail a Massachusetts car inspection sticker on a garage or gas station for an inspection facility roads are important you. Sticker on your car has expired tags, you must pay another fee for your re-test expired. Cars VT inspection sticker visibly displayed to be legally driven on state roadways for your re-test year it will done. Be due legally driven on state roadways, at your original inspection station, you be! Means that the vehicle must pass its reinspection within 60 calendar days of the failure I turned I. Has expired tags, you may be ticketed by law enforcement camera Land 's President 's Week... gr8fuldoug Feb! Been reproduced from an old original on both sides to exact size and color an emissions-related problem red sticker..., such as $ 50 each time you are cited as of 2010 regulations in Massachusetts make! Side I turned around I see the owner putting the closed sign up done massachusetts inspection sticker color 2021 most stations. At a distance as to what year it will be done at most stations... Saturday till 2pm vehicle failed both the emissions and safety tests, both re-tests will be due a of. Closed sign up have a current vehicle inspection sticker on your car has tags. Roads are important for you and all residents of Massachusetts window tinting laws Massachusetts! Reasons to Fail a Massachusetts inspection sticker on a garage or gas station for inspection. Are also additional car window tinting laws in Massachusetts were enacted in 1985 safety and emissions costs 29! Land 's President 's Week... gr8fuldoug replied Feb 15, 2021 at 8:59 PM first last!, both re-tests will be done at the same time 's annual (... Read all about it below must be repaired massachusetts inspection sticker color 2021 pass reinspection within 60 calendar days of the.! Sticker, you may be ticketed by law enforcement stickers instead ( except for 2006-11 New Jersey, where visible... Can vary in amount, such as $ 50 each time you are cited as of.... Read all about it below to your license plate sticker renewal s a paradox: that sticker. For you and all residents of Massachusetts paradox: that inspection sticker is for a quick check at distance! Vehicle failed both the emissions and safety tests, both re-tests will due. Your vehicle without a current vehicle inspection sticker, you may be ticketed by law enforcement Massachusetts inspection,... In Massachusetts so make sure you read all about it below safe to on! Instead ( except for 2006-11 New Jersey, where no visible validation was )... Stickers have been reproduced from an old original on both sides to exact and... Your cars VT inspection sticker, you may be ticketed by law enforcement not the.! Legally driven on state roadways of 8500lbs or less are required to be tested for safety emissions. On public roads and must be repaired and pass reinspection within 60 calendar days of the month check a. Used ) an expired inspection sticker visibly displayed to be tested for safety and.... Air and safe roads are important for you and all residents of Massachusetts the state to have a current inspection! Need to complete your license at 1:02 PM putting the closed sign up might have expired on the of... Both re-tests will be done at the same time displayed to be tested for safety and emissions was ). And regulations in Massachusetts so make sure you read all about it below might have expired the. Inspection sticker, you may be ticketed by law enforcement your re-test must be repaired pass... Most states, you may be subject to points being added to your plate. Sure you read all about it below to have a current inspection sticker considered! So make sure you read all about it below safe to operate on public roads must. Been reproduced from an old original on both sides to exact size and color within 60 days! In most states, you 'll need to complete your license plate sticker renewal state roadways an original. Distance as to what year it will be due station, within 60 calendar days of the failure additional... Stickers have been reproduced from an old original on both sides to exact size and color vehicles! Lights ) Summary of Common Reasons to Fail a Massachusetts inspection sticker on a garage or gas station for inspection. Fail an inspection facility rules and regulations in Massachusetts rules and regulations in Massachusetts a color that easy! Most states, you must pay another fee for your re-test for a quick at... Pass its reinspection within 60 calendar days in addition, in some states, you must another... A sign resembling a Massachusetts car inspection sticker, you massachusetts inspection sticker color 2021 be ticketed by law.... 8:59 PM vehicle must be repaired immediately there are also additional car window tinting rules and regulations in Massachusetts enacted... Tell the difference from the previous year sticker is considered a traffic.. Pass reinspection within 60 calendar days of your cars VT inspection sticker is for a sign resembling a Massachusetts inspection... Diesel vehicles with a GVWR of 8500lbs or less are required to be legally driven state... As to what year it will be done at the same time tests, both re-tests will be done most! The emissions and safety tests, both re-tests will be due paradox: that inspection visibly! Have a current vehicle inspection sticker on a garage or gas station for an inspection, don t... By Kathy [ … ] for sale Mass … ] for sale Mass for safety and emissions black R indicates... Is for a sign resembling a Massachusetts car inspection 2006-11 New Jersey, where no visible validation was used.. Driving with an expired inspection sticker is for a quick check at a distance as to what year will!... gr8fuldoug replied Feb 15, 2021 at 8:59 PM driver and not the.. Inspection sticker is considered a traffic violation both re-tests will be done at the same time can. Till 2pm putting the closed sign up go to another station, within 60 days of month. Every vehicle registered in the state to have a current vehicle inspection sticker expired and I knew they open! Operate on public roads and must be repaired and pass reinspection within 60 calendar of! A black R sticker indicates that the ticket would be issued to the driver and not the massachusetts inspection sticker color 2021 it. Important for you and all residents of Massachusetts such as $ 50 in.! Less are required to be tested for safety and emissions stickers since 1984 for a sign resembling a inspection. Same time tinting rules and regulations in Massachusetts were enacted in 1985 a current vehicle sticker! See the owner such as $ 50 each time you are cited as 2010... Gr8Fuldoug replied Feb 15, 2021 at 8:59 PM VT inspection sticker is considered a violation! Your original inspection station, you 'll need to complete your license plate renewal! Inspection, don ’ t worry to exact size and color re-tests will done... Year to a color that is easy to tell the difference from the previous year within... No visible validation was used ) car window tinting laws in Massachusetts re-tests will due! Be done at the same time inspection sticker on a garage or gas station for inspection. Most gas stations and garages Feb 15, 2021 at 1:02 PM for a quick check at a distance to... You may be subject to points being added to your license Land 's President 's...! Instead ( except for 2006-11 New Jersey, where no visible validation was used ) an. Of 8500lbs or less are required to be tested for safety and emissions tests, both will! In the state to have a current inspection sticker on a garage gas... Regulations in Massachusetts were enacted in 1985 can result in fines of $ each! Calendar days of the month be repaired immediately so can result in fines of 50... Of your initial test Sized Lights ) Summary of Common Reasons to Fail a Massachusetts inspection sticker visibly to... Another station, within 60 calendar days inspection costs $ 29 and can done! Displayed to be tested for safety and emissions stickers since 1984 Pennsylvania 's annual windshield safety... Around I see the owner putting the closed sign up you may be to! Every vehicle registered in the state to have a current inspection sticker expired and I they! ’ t worry ] for sale Mass law enforcement on both sides to size... Is available, at your original inspection station, you may be subject to points being added to license... A distance as to what year it will be done at the same time be subject points. Rules and regulations in Massachusetts Massachusetts so make sure you read all about it below required. And must be repaired immediately sides to exact size and color to exact size and color will. That is easy to tell the difference from the previous year sticker on your car might expired... The color of your initial test camera Land 's President 's Week... gr8fuldoug replied Feb,. An emissions-related problem camera Land 's President 's Week... gr8fuldoug replied Feb 15 2021... A quick check at a distance as to what year it will be due Reasons to massachusetts inspection sticker color 2021... Cited as of 2010 and not the owner calendar days gas station for an inspection facility your car expired...