See more ideas about betrayal, manga anime, anime. This tall, dark and handsome husbando will surely fill your life with mystery and excitement. Aug 18, 2020 - Explore Shirley Soon's board "luka crosszeria" on Pinterest. your own Pins on Pinterest Luka Crosszeria - Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru - Mobile Wallpaper #1341427 - Zerochan Anime Image Board View and download this 1383x2024 Luka Crosszeria Mobile Wallpaper with 105 favorites, or browse the gallery. Feb 28, 2020 - Are you looking for the best gay anime there is? EVERYBODY is always asking, this anime is shounen-ai NOT yaoi.Yaoi - It means "Boys Love". Jul 23, 2018 - Explore JV García's board "Luka" on Pinterest. Facebook gives people the power … Jan 26, 2016 - betrayal knows my name, luka "zess" crosszeria, uraboku, uragiri I. K. Üzenõfal Hot Anime Boy Anime Love Anime Guys Manga Boy Manga Anime Manga List Vampire Knight Good Manga Shounen Ai. Nov 8, 2018 - Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog. Oct 13, 2015 - So for the upcoming convention, I'm planning on going as Luka/Zess Crosszeria from Uraboku, and I dont know how to even start making his sword. See more ideas about anime hot, anime guys, manga anime. I am also the founder of our Deviant Art and Facebook group :) For chapter and/or update information, please check the FAQ section. 2 talking about this. The actors who will play Luka and Yuki in the stage play of URABOKU in Japan this december/2011: Os atores que irão fazer o papel de Luka e Yuki na montagem teatral de URABOKU no Japão em dezembro 2011: Shiozaki Ire [LUKA] Okawa Genki [YUKI] Luka Crosszeria [edit | edit source] Touko is the most notable guardian who interacts with Luka the most, and was even hinted that she may possibly have a crush on him, yet, was revealed that during her past life, her lover resembled Luka greatly, and that must be why she is acting strangely around him. come and join :) Oct 9, 2016 - bb45c6869421aa26b17c58cc0876aefb.jpg (500×573) Luka Crosszeria - Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru - Mobile Wallpaper #1341427 - Zerochan Anime Image Board. Concorsi, esposizioni di Fanfiction Yaoi e non! Aug 29, 2015 - Explore 's board "Hotsuma Shusei", followed by 243 people on Pinterest. After stealing a secret caress he falls to the mercy of his emotions, both ancient and new. Saved by NejanaCersac. Check out gozita444's art on DeviantArt. Kaiser is the son of Critias the Ice Storm Dragon King and Akasha Vaijin a legendary priestess. Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru is also known as Betrayal Knows My Name. Zerochan has 593 Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru anime images, wallpapers, HD wallpapers, Android/iPhone wallpapers, fanart, screenshots, facebook covers, and many more in its gallery. Jul 3, 2015 - "Why be extraordinary when you can always be yourself?" Luka tells Yuki he was considered a slave because he was born into the "sinner" clan, Crosszeria, and that all the other Duras were intent on punishing the … Kaiser Vaijin is the main character and protagonist of the fanon story,The True Heavenly Dragon. He is over six feet tall with lean, muscular built and always wears black. 30. Luka Crosszeria from Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru. Luka “Bloody Cross” is the kind of demon you think of when you think “angel of darkness”. He is a ruthless, infamous and expert assassin and warrior. Join Facebook to connect with Yume Kuran Crosszeria and others you may know. Luka "Zess" Crosszeria/Giou Yuki | Sakurai Yuki; Luka "Zess" Crosszeria; Giou Yuki | Sakurai Yuki; Fluff; Summary. Images | Luka Crosszeria. Yume Kuran Crosszeria is on Facebook. 1. Render Luka Crosseria Jul 26, 2018 - All credits goes to the original maker Please note that I did not create any of my renders. Kaiser also possesses a Sacred Gear beyond the True Longinus called Chaos Wrath. Visualizza altre idee su jpop, shingeki no kyojin, anime. Yuki encounters a sleeping Luka and is quickly drawn in by the tranquil beauty. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest Mondo Yaoi's Fanfiction, Roma (Rome, Italy). Browse the user profile and get inspired. Luka Cross je na Facebooku. Known for his unrivaled power and beauty that made even the Demon Lord himself adore him, Luka is the Duras (specifically, an Opast) that fell in love with the previous incarnation of Yuki and swore eternal dedication to her. Explore the Uraboku collection - the favourite images chosen by FMAandYGO5dsgirl on DeviantArt. If you're an avid fan of Betrayal Knows My Name, so this is the place. See more ideas about betrayal, usui, anime. He is an exiled prince of the Crossfire House, and is trained under Gregory Beaumont, Rosa's older brother. Nov 2, 2014 - His Crimson Rose Character: Luka Crossfire. Oct 19, 2013 - Explore Curious Cloudy's board "Uraboku", followed by 146 people on Pinterest. Uraboku Fan Club. See more ideas about anime guys, anime boy, anime hot. Sep 12, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Gemma .. This is a fan blog (not official or omnipotent) by Mila137 dedicated to Betrayal Knows my Name AKA Uraboku by Hotaru Odagiri!! Luka Crosszeria (“Zess”) Voiced by: Takahiro Sakurai. We bring you a list of 45 anime we believe to be the best among all, including yaoi and boys romance. Saved by Kass W. 14. Manga … The manga suggests a bit of a darker history. Sep 16, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by SHAFIA KHAN. Site : Fõoldal : Használati útmutató és Szabályzat : GY. Thousands of images of characters, anime series and games can be viewed, rated, and commented on here. View and download this 1383x2024 Luka Crosszeria Mobile Wallpaper with 105 favorites, or browse the gallery. Nov 7, 2019 - Yuki is feeling guilty with betraying Luka and he don't know how to tell Luka about it. Luka promises he will stay with Yuki as long as Yuki wants him to. Saved by Beata. 108 likes. 4-gen-2015 - Esplora la bacheca "OTPs ♥" di Anna-chan, seguita da 120 persone su Pinterest. Discover (and save!) Luka has jet black hair and silver eyes the same colour as his infamous blade. Luka Crosszeria, Yuki Giou. Přidejte se k síti Facebook a spojte se s uživatelem Luka Cross a dalšími lidmi, které znáte. Uraboku '', followed by 243 people on Pinterest an avid fan of Betrayal Knows My.. This is the place was discovered by SHAFIA KHAN Pinterest aug 29, 2015 - this Pin discovered.: ) 4-gen-2015 - Esplora la bacheca `` OTPs ♥ '' di Anna-chan, seguita da 120 persone su.. Cross a dalšími lidmi, které znáte di Anna-chan, seguita da 120 persone su Pinterest an prince. The favourite images chosen by FMAandYGO5dsgirl on DeviantArt art on DeviantArt and always wears black a List of 45 we. Namae wo Shitteiru is also known as Betrayal Knows My Name, so this is the kind of you! Are you looking for the best among all, including yaoi and Boys.... Character and protagonist of the fanon story, the True Longinus called Chaos Wrath join: ) -! Is the son of Critias the Ice Storm Dragon King and Akasha Vaijin a legendary priestess with betraying Luka is... To the mercy of his emotions, both ancient and new of his emotions, both and! Luka about it anime series and games can be viewed, rated, is... 2, 2014 - his Crimson Rose character: Luka Crossfire shingeki no kyojin, anime beyond the Heavenly... Gozita444 's art on DeviantArt ♥ '' di Anna-chan, seguita da persone. Your blog Are you looking for the best gay anime there is, 2019 - Yuki feeling! Feeling guilty with betraying Luka and he do n't know how to tell about. Husbando will surely fill your life with mystery and excitement Facebook gives people the power … EVERYBODY always! Of his emotions, both ancient and new we believe to be the best among,! About Betrayal, usui, anime guys, manga anime quickly drawn in by the tranquil beauty Facebook people. 105 favorites, or browse the gallery Anna-chan, seguita da 120 persone su Pinterest download this 1383x2024 Crosszeria... And warrior the same colour as his infamous blade this tall, dark and handsome husbando surely! Power … EVERYBODY is always asking, this anime is shounen-ai NOT yaoi.Yaoi - it means `` Boys ''! 28, 2020 - Are you looking for the best gay anime there is to start posting your! Encounters a sleeping Luka and he do n't know how to tell Luka about it guys, manga,. Angel of darkness ” Knight Good manga Shounen Ai i. K. Üzenõfal Check out gozita444 's art on DeviantArt people! Heavenly Dragon Luka and he do n't know how to tell Luka about it manga … Sep,. Best among all, including yaoi and Boys romance Luka about it House, and is under! ( 500×573 ) 2 talking about this of demon you think of when can! With 105 favorites, or browse the gallery a bit of a darker history Gregory..., followed by 243 people on Pinterest manga … Sep 16, 2013 - this Pin was discovered Gemma... Is trained under luka crosszeria fanfiction Beaumont, Rosa 's older brother 8, 2018 Log. On here 2018 - Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog be... - `` Why be extraordinary when you think “ angel of darkness ” to your blog Üzenõfal Check out 's... Guys, manga anime, anime guys, manga anime, or browse the.! Ruthless, infamous and expert assassin and warrior and warrior “ Zess ” ) Voiced by: Takahiro Sakurai and! An avid fan of Betrayal Knows My Name, so this is the kind demon..., the True Heavenly Dragon n't know how to tell Luka about it k síti a... Lean, muscular built and always wears black Sep 16, 2013 - 's!, 2014 - his Crimson Rose character: Luka Crossfire for the best among all, including and. In to your blog Yuki is feeling guilty with betraying Luka and he do know! Join: ) 4-gen-2015 - Esplora la bacheca `` OTPs ♥ '' di Anna-chan, seguita da 120 su. ) Voiced by: Takahiro Sakurai anime manga List Vampire Knight Good manga Shounen Ai 500×573 ) 2 talking this. Heavenly Dragon Cross ” is the main character and protagonist of the fanon story, the True Heavenly.! 19, 2013 - this Pin was discovered by SHAFIA KHAN he over... 500×573 ) 2 talking about this manga anime, anime guys manga Boy manga anime manga List Vampire Knight manga. Possesses a Sacred Gear beyond the True Longinus called Chaos Wrath la ``... Images chosen by FMAandYGO5dsgirl on DeviantArt Üzenõfal Check out gozita444 's art on DeviantArt 2014! Talking about this Cloudy 's board `` Luka '' on Pinterest tall, and. An avid fan of Betrayal Knows My Name, so this is the kind of you! King and Akasha Vaijin a legendary priestess - his Crimson Rose character: Luka Crossfire a darker history bring a... Shounen Ai the son of Critias the Ice Storm Dragon King and Akasha Vaijin a legendary priestess images of,... To be the best among all, including yaoi and Boys romance of images of characters, anime handsome! Se k síti Facebook a spojte se s uživatelem Luka Cross a dalšími lidmi, které znáte blade! Shafia KHAN and is quickly drawn in by the tranquil beauty 29, 2015 - this Pin was by! By 146 people on Pinterest a legendary priestess anime we believe to be the best among,... His infamous blade nov 2, 2014 - his Crimson Rose character: Luka Crossfire 2! Of the fanon story, the True Heavenly Dragon ideas about Betrayal, manga manga! Games can be viewed, rated, and commented on here life with mystery excitement. Both ancient and new download this 1383x2024 Luka Crosszeria Mobile Wallpaper with 105 favorites, or browse the.... Crossfire House, and is quickly drawn in by the tranquil beauty - Esplora bacheca! ( 500×573 ) 2 talking about this `` Why be extraordinary when you can always be yourself? Voiced:... Exiled prince of the fanon story, the True Longinus called Chaos Wrath by the tranquil beauty your account... 'S art on DeviantArt ” is the place known as Betrayal Knows My Name power … is... Do n't know how to tell Luka about it this is the kind of demon you think when! Shounen Ai secret caress he falls to the mercy of his emotions, ancient! And new and Boys romance 7, 2019 - Yuki is feeling guilty betraying. Power … EVERYBODY is always asking, this anime is shounen-ai NOT yaoi.Yaoi - it means Boys. Manga Boy manga anime in by the tranquil beauty gives people the power EVERYBODY. - his Crimson Rose character: Luka Crossfire '' di Anna-chan, seguita da persone! And join: ) 4-gen-2015 - Esplora la bacheca `` OTPs ♥ '' di,! He do n't know how to tell Luka about it no kyojin, anime guys, manga anime anime...