One Piece Toilets Faucets. Ariel BT 150150 - Answered by a verified Plumber. We hang out in the tub alll the time now, it's our favorite place to be. Submitted: 8 years ago. Sale $2,539 00 Reg. $4,218.75 ARIEL Freestanding Whirlpool Bathtub - Platinum AM128JDCLZ. The BT-150150 is a 60" x 60" x 28" combination tub with side by side seating. Bathroom Sink Faucets Bathtubs Faucets Shop By Style. Wouldn't give it up for anything. " The Ariel BT-150150 Whirlpool Bathtub is a 2 person, luxury spa that holds up to 98 Gal. We can't guarantee correctness and completeness of all the data presented here, and therefore will not accept liability for any issues arising from usage of this data. Buy Whirlpool bathtubs. The tub was meticulously protected, which is especially a big deal with a tub like this, that both looks and feels so luxy. All I know is that we are more relaxed in general now! This corner jetted tub features both a whirlpool jet system and air system for combined therapy and relaxation. Look below for all the features and detailed specifications. $3,646.88 Mesa Monterey BT-0502 Free Standing Bathtub … So is the radio, which I love to use when I'm in the bath, but I do wish that it were bluetooth enabled. I get so loose and relaxed in this tub that I don't want to move much, so it's a nice touch. Review (mpn: BT-150150 for sale) BT-150150 ARIEL Whirlpool Bathtub Hydro Massage 293lbreturnablenotub shower features adjustable jet direction, adjustable flow, volts 220water capacity gallons 98 wattage watts 60 attention: buyer please read … My friend hadn't had any problems with delivery and neither did we. Model #ARL-702. ReviewFinder is reader-supported - if you click on a link on ReviewFinder and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Contemporary, sleek and stylish. The 2 headrests provide comfort and the deck mounted handheld showerhead and faucet are easy to reach. Ariel BT-150150 Whirlpool Bathtub Last on our list of the best two-person spa bathtubs is the ARIEL BT-150150 Spa Bathtub that will provide you with an extraordinary spa-bathing experience. The nine Whirlpool jets in this unit deliver a therapeutic hydro-massage, which can be enjoyed alongside your partner. loc_en_US, sid_BT-150150, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]. Mesa BT-150150 Two Person Whirlpool Tub. Vanity Sets Vanity Bases Single Vanities Double Vanities Showers. Steam Showers Toilets. The packaging was stellar, absolutely superior to anything I have ever encountered in my life. The 5 mm tempered glass panel on the side adds a stylish accent to this corner Whirlpool bathtub unit. " Nov 8, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Steam Showers Inc. Item #2807129. Whirlpool Tubs Vanities. One Piece Toilets Shop By Style. I am installing an Ariel whirlpool massage tub it 220 volts the unit has three wires to the control box 1 black 1 white and 1 green but the pump and the control box each have a yellow & green wire one wire how do I wire this to 220 volt circut. ... ARIEL Platinum BT-150150 Whirlpool Bathtub, 60” x 26.8” x 60” Inches Air... $ 2,099.00 $ 2,599.00 . Ensure you buy one that will fit your bathroom space. The BT-150150 is a 60" x 60" x 28" combination tub with side by side seating. The stylish design and see through panel add a distinctive ARIEL Platinum BT-150150 Whirlpool Bathtub, 60” x 26.8” x 60” Inches Air Jetted Two Person Hot Tub with Hydro Massage… $ 2,099.00 ARIEL Platinum PS105-6730 Sedona 67″ x 30″ Inch Freestanding Acrylic Bathtub Category: Plumbing. By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. This is the luxury that this tub gives us and we are totally hooked. One of our most popular models, the BT-150150 also features a see through glass panel, ergonomic handles, adjustable headrests and contoured seating. CHECK PRICE . The tub looks very luxurious. ... ARIEL Bianca 34.5-in W x 68-in L White Acrylic Rectangular Center Drain Freestanding Whirlpool Tub and Faucet Included. The data presented is for information purposes only. I think that it relaxes our bodies to the point that it also relaxes our minds, and that makes us a lot less likely to get snappish or argumentative even when talking about stressful things. This tub seats two people and the beautiful design makes it an excellent addition to any bathroom. Compare prices to find the best deal online at PriceCheckHQ. Hydro-massage system features 4pcs multidirectional jet and water-flow settings for customizable water action, 8pcs air bubble bottom jets, 4pcs back and 2pcs bottom acpuncture water jets. LED Lights, Bluetooth, Remote Control - SYM150150A The BT-150150 is a 60" x 60" x 28" combination tub with side by side seating. ARIEL BT150150 is a very popular option at the top of the price range. ARIEL Platinum BT-150150 Whirlpool Bathtub, 60” x 26.8” x 60” Inches Air Jetted Two Person Hot Tub with Hydro Massage and Multiple Smart Features Brand: ARIEL 4.2 out of 5 stars 20 ratings of water. Show More. your own Pins on Pinterest Plenty of room for me and my husband, the headrests are nice and comfy too. Furniture > Bathroom Furniture > Bathtubs > Ariel BT-150150 Whirlpool Bath Tub, Whirlpool Bath Function, 7 Whirlpool massage Jets, Solid Brass Tub Filler Faucet with Thermostatic Valve, Built-In Micro Computer with LCD Control Panel, Waterproof Remote Control, FM Radio/CD Connector, Speakers and Microphone, Tub Capacity 98 Gallons, Dimensions 60 x 60 x 30 (BT150150 BT 150150 … Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery Delivery should be within 5 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland), No-hassle returns accepted within 14 days of delivery. Freestanding Tubs Walk-in Tubs Whirlpool Tubs Vanities. It's in the top 3 bestselling bathtubs and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Homeward Bath's Chelsea or Jacuzzi Amiga . ... Ariel BT 150150 Whirlpool bathub. Ariels are durable too, I haven't had any problems yet. This enormous Tub is perfect for those who have plenty of room to accommodate it. Modern Traditional Shop By Collection. The Ariel BT-150150 Whirlpool Bathtub is a 2 person, luxury spa that holds up to 98 Gal. Sale $2,139 00 Reg. The nine Whirlpool jets in this unit deliver a therapeutic hydro-massage, which can be enjoyed alongside your partner. Show Less. Compare; Find My Store. I don't even use our walk in shower anymiore, because the hand shower makes it possible to have a long soak in the bubbles, and then just use the hand shower to do all my normal shower routines. Steam Showers Toilets. More Info and Images. Look below for all the features and detailed specifications. The 5 mm tempered glass panel on the side adds a stylish accent to this corner Whirlpool bathtub unit. This is an amazing tub. Find My Store. Whirlpool tubs come in many different sizes. We are confident that you will indulge in a state of complete relaxation and tranquility with all the features of this whirlpool bathtub. of water. Enjoy the pleasures of the Ariel BT-150150 Whirlpool Jetted Bath Tub in your own home. Equipped with hydro-massage jets designed to target your pressure points for a relaxing experience. Category: Electrical. ARIEL BT150150 is $796.74 more expensive than the average bathtub ($1193.26). Little did she know (at first anyway) that my BFF had just had one installed in her master bath the week before! Overall I'm very pleased with this unit and it's price. Compare prices to find the best deal online at PriceCheckHQ. I don't know exactly what it is. I like being able to listen to the radio while I relax in the whirlpool. ARIEL Platinum BT-150150 Whirlpool Bathtub, 60” x 26.8” x 60” Inches Air Jetted Two Person Hot Tub with Hydro Massage and Multiple Smart Features 4.2 out of 5 stars 20 2 offers from $2,099.00 Chrome faucet and drain fixtures are included and installed, LED chromotherapy lighting adds an extra element of serenity, Classic Triangle shape allows comfortable bathing positions, 1.2 HP motor provides ample power for the jet system. lol The hubs and I were already on the market for a nice tub anyway and once I saw the Ariel I HAD to have it. Find ARIEL Whirlpool tub bathtubs at Lowe's today. This corner jetted tub features both a whirlpool jet system and air system for combined therapy and relaxation. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. This website displays data from third party public sources. We are confident that you will indulge in a state of complete relaxation and tranquility with all the features of this whirlpool bathtub. One of our most popular models, the BT-150150 also features a see through glass panel, ergonomic handles, adjustable headrests and contoured seating. It holds a huge amount of water and it retains the heat pretty well. The 2 headrests provide comfort and the deck mounted handheld showerhead and faucet are easy to reach. All Trademarks and Copyrights belong to their respective owners. It's in the top 3 bestselling bathtubs and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Mirabelle Sitka 72" X 36" or Hydro Systems Regal 7043.. ARIEL BT150150 is $905.98 more expensive than the average bathtub ($1193.20). And it is luxurious indeed, my wife and I are totally in love with the hottub efect. ... ARIEL ARL-084 TWO PERSON WHIRLPOOL TUB. Modern Traditional Shop By Collection. The first and the most important factor you need to consider is the size of the whirlpool tub. When I told my mom I ordered this big ol Ariel tub online, without being able to see it in a showroom or whatever, she freaked. Reviews from real customers who bought the product on Amazon. It might seem excessive but I don't really care: I use my Ariel every single night. We have all our discussions in here, both major and minor, and we never bicker anymore. Vanity Sets Vanity Bases Single Vanities Double Vanities Showers. LOVING IT!! The Ariel BT-150150 Whirlpool Bathtub is a 2 person, luxury spa that holds up to 98 Gal. See all Item description ARIEL BT150150 is a very popular option at the top of the price range. It appears more expensive than it actually was. The headrests are good for just maxing out in total comfort together, and the massaging jets are sooo incredible. Vanity Collections Bath Collection Who's Ariel; Blog. I am addicted!! The jets are powerful and the massage function is so great. Shop ARIEL 60-in W x 60-in L White Acrylic Corner Center Drain Alcove Whirlpool Tub and Faucet Included in the Bathtubs department at Lowe's.com. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Submitted: 11 years ago. Buy Whirlpool bathtubs. ARIEL BT-150150 Whirlpool Bathtub with Hydro Massage First of all, this budget-friendly whirlpool jacuzzi walk-in tub from Ariel is a great way to share a relaxing bath. The 2 headrests provide comfort and the deck mounted handheld showerhead and faucet are easy to reach. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. ARIEL BT-150150 Whirlpool Bathtub Massage – Best Hot Tubs For Hydrotherapy 2021 Being the first of our best hot tubs for hydrotherapy list, it is a massive combination of premium features for a hot tub combine at one place to form ARIEL Platinum BT-150150 Whirlpool Hot Tub. Easy to clean, installation was pretty easy. Take a dip in this elegant whirlpool bathtub. I build high end homes, so I have purchased and installed 3 different luxury Ariel tubs now, and each one is unique and very striking in appearance. I love how easy it is to reach the faucet and handheld shower! We have all our major discussions in the tub, about finanves, the house, the kids, their schooling, etc etc... And I swear I have noticed that we argue less often since we got it! Enjoy the pleasures of the Ariel BT-084 Whirlpool Jetted Bath Tub in your own home. Contemporary, sleek and stylish. There is nothing quite like reclining in the tub together side by side, against a comfortable head rest, and still having room to spare to stretch our legs. ARIEL BT-150150 Whirlpool Bathtub with Hydro Massage SDI Factory Direct 2 Person Corner Hydrotherapy Whirlpool Bathtub Spa Massage Therapy Hot Bath Tub w/Heater. A standard tub ranges from 30 inches by 60 inches while a luxurious whirlpool tub … The Ariel BT-150150 Whirlpool Bathtub is a 2 person, luxury spa that holds up to 98 Gal. Bathtubs. It just drains all the stress away at the end of the day. ARIEL Platinum BT-150150 Whirlpool Bathtub, 60” x 26.8” x 60” Inches Air Jetted Two Person Hot Tub with Hydro Massage and Multiple Smart Features. The 2 headrests provide comfort and the deck mounted handheld showerhead and faucet are easy to reach. 0-100 scale indicating how frequently people buy the product online. This one gives a classic luxury hottub look for a fraction of the price. Compare; Multiple Options. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. ... Model #BT-150150. Discover (and save!) It arrived properly crated and in pristine condition. One of our most popular models, the BT-150150 also features a see through glass panel, ergonomic handles, adjustable headrests and contoured seating. I have absolutely no complaints, we may buy another Ariel next year, for the other bath. Recalculated daily. This corner jetted tub features both a whirlpool jet system and air system for combined therapy and relaxation. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition, and we had it installed just a couple days later.