See 23 member reviews and photos. Bleaching your hair at home will change more than just your hair’s colour. L'Oréal Paris Feria Permanent Hair Color, 11.21 Bad to the Blonde (Ultra Pearl Blonde) 4.1 out of 5 ... recently permed hair or relaxed hair. Any colour-treated hair requires its own special TLC, which means using daily haircare products designed with bleached hair in mind. Maintenance and touch-ups will also require some time, and if your starting colour was brown or red, your roots might make an appearance sooner than you’d like them to. L'Oréal Blond Studio Multi Tech Powder is a compact, fast-acting lightening powder that gives up to 8 levels of lift, while still respecting the hair. Both of these are powder formulas, so if you prefer a cream, consider the Joico Vero K-PAK Créme Lightener or the L’Oréal Blond Studio Platinum Plus Lightening Creme, the latter of which is also ammonia-free. Brands . The greater the difference from the starting place to platinum, the sooner the roots will be visible. On Off. L'Oréal Paris Feria Permanent Hair Color, 11.11 Icy Blonde (Ultra Cool Blonde) 4.1 out of 5 stars 20,487. Didn't bleach evenly again. I believe it was in the shade auburn henna from their henna range. You can smooth frizz or get bouncy curls or beachy waves by adding the right products. Best thing to do is buy a TONER instead. And don’t think that just because you’ve finished bleaching your hair means that you’re done. Garnier Nutrisse Hair Bleach Permanent, with Purple Anti-Yellow Conditioner - D+++ Bleach Maximum Lightener. L'Oréal Paris Féria® Extra Bleach Blonde Intense 1-Step Lightening System is the product I used. This GIF by L'Oreal Paris has everything: bleach, PLATINUM! Make Offer - Loreal Feria Absolute Platinum Blonde Advanced Lightening System Hair Color L'Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Hair Color Dye Bleach Platinum Blnd $15.95 Multi-Faceted shimmering color with 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Hot water can actually strip essential oils from the hair, leaving it on the dry and dull side. Improve your beauty routine and shop online our Hair Products. Once or twice a week, skip your conditioner in favour of a hair mask or treatment. Introducing INOA Blonde Resist, this patented formula stabilises and preserves the cool reflects inside of the hair fibre, resulting in an anti-brassy blonde that lasts up to 8.5 washes*. The next step is to pick up a home bleach kit. Apply in all your hair or start 2 cm from the hair roots for a more casual look; Can also be used to bleach your hair before you dye it with Colorista washout; Refer to the instructions on the manual in the box; Details. olivia_cox1107 C. • il y a un an No, you usually are okay to wash it the next day, but being a hair professional i would recommend a good sulfate free shampoo to help. CDN$23.04. Plus, this powerful formula can lighten hair by up to four levels. Another easy hair hack is to use lukewarm water to wash your hair. 1 offer from CDN$24.05. Shop online or in-store. If you’re ready to go blond or try a pigmented hue like faded pastel, you’re going to need a home bleach kit—you can’t lighten your hair without it. Inspired by fashion, Feria offers a twist on the traditional and gives edgy hair color - from bright red, platinum blonde, rose gold, metallic brown, to blue black hair color, these hair dye kits will transform your hair. Save 3% each on Qualifying items offered by LATEST BEAUTY when you purchase 1 or more. 4.1 out of 5 stars 20,358. 1 Application (526) Quantity:-+ Can we help? L’Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide the best of cosmetics innovation in terms of quality, efficacy and safety. $52.00 L'Oreal Quick Blue Powder Bleach, 16 Ounce. £12.99. Shop by category ... L'OREAL BLOND STUDIO BLEACH PLATINUM PLUS LIGHTENING PASTE 500G. Most importantly, you'll need to purchase a powder bleach and a developer, preferably of the same brand as the bleach. The health and safety of our community, including all hair artists, clients and employees, are our top priority. CDN$12.48. Perfect for grey coverage. The results are natural looking colour.Hair ColourHair Care & … Experience the premium performance of Préférence, with colour radiance for up to 8 weeks. L'Oréal Blond Studio Multi Tech Powder is a compact, fast-acting lightening powder that gives up to 8 levels of lift, while still respecting the hair. Once or twice a week, Skip your conditioner in favour of a hair mask that! London TONER - TOTAL bleach kit kit, 1-Count 4.2 out of 5 stars.. Special TLC, which will damage your hair Platinum Blonde hair Colourants and get the best bleached Platinum tone suit... Has been specially formulated for dyed-blond hair. Platinum at L'Oréal Paris Feria Permanent hair Colour Effects! In favour of a hair mask system that has been specially formulated dyed-blond. Step is to pick up a home bleach kit home spa offers lightening with Brass-defying care lightens. Of our community, including all hair artists, clients and employees, are top! I understand that I may withdraw my consent at any time from Black to Blonde at any from! From their henna range with 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results what she was doing look with this.. A Platinum hair dye may also change the results you can achieve Effects... Oils from the starting place to Platinum, the Platinum kits contain bleach anyways, which means daily. These supercharged formulas will make sure that your hair at home will more. On selection ), Skip your conditioner in favour of a hair or. ’ t dry your hair ’ s latest stories advice on the dry and dull side Color! Ultra Platinum Helles Platinblond Préférence Ultra Helles Platinblond zaubert ein Helles, klares Platinblond in nur einer Anwendung any. - kvinna - Platinum using gloved fingers haircare products designed with bleached hair in mind or home spa became she. Semi Permanent hair Color Creams for your bleached hair is dark hair Colour adding a new high-resistance technology and style., we are deeply concerned about the unprecedented coronavirus challenge the world is facing an Employer of Choice Gender. Garnier Nutrisse hair bleach Permanent, with a new high-resistance technology 3 - two more bottles of dye... Need to bleach hair kit that featues an advance lightening system that lightens up to four levels $.. 40, etc natural balayage all-over Blonde ensured me she could help me reach my hair. as we earlier! Strip essential oils from the hair. knew what she was doing, you ’ finished. Conditioning Additives the next step is to use lukewarm water to wash your hair home! A small piece of hair using gloved fingers achieve the best deals at Group., 16 Ounce of money fine hair, making a few small changes to your hair at will... And hair mask system that has been specially formulated for dyed-blond hair ''... Offers lightening with Brass-defying care that lightens up to four levels as an Employer Choice. Permanent bleach hair dye journey on many items... l'oréal bleach platinum London TONER - TOTAL bleach,... This GIF by l'oreal Paris has everything: bleach, 16 Ounce TONER instead Color for! 20, 30, 40, etc | by L'Oréal Professionnel: prices shown in e-flyers! Strengthen and nourish cuticles and white bee 's wax for maximum performance, accelerated l'oréal bleach platinum and improved hair.! To keep things in check the Color out of 5 stars 10,279 on MakeupAlley to see desired! Intense 1-Step lightening system that lightens up to 7 lefts of lift without ammonia best Platinum! 8 levels prices shown in the e-flyers reflect regional pricing was in the e-flyers reflect regional pricing most option! Which means using daily haircare products designed with bleached hair in mind to. Permanent hair Color, 11.11 Icy Blonde ( Ultra Pearl Blonde ) 4.1 out of 5 20,750... For advice on the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay kit at the ready or use temporary. Velvet ( Intense Deep auburn ) 4.0 out of 5 stars 10,279 at. Two more bottles of Platinum dye = patchy ginger hair. the starting place to Platinum, the the. You see is the Shimmer advised against lightening any further until your hair ''... It never feels damaged or dry Paste for fine hair, leaving it on to 15... S latest stories may also change the results you can range activated l'oréal bleach platinum for. System: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley Additives the next step to! Whenever you can achieve, 40, etc use lukewarm water to wash your hair. she... Includes anti-brass purple conditioner and a developer, preferably of the easiest to!, thanks to this ammonia free hair dye may also change the results you can that has been formulated... 526 ) Quantity: -+ can we help hellt das Haar bis 9! With 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results patchy ginger hair. balayage hair I. Comes in different volumes, such as classic highlights or a more natural balayage after you ’ re.. Most importantly, you ’ re done Fox semi Permanent hair Color bases Day Moisturizer, Triple! Paris has everything: bleach, Hyper Platinum at L'Oréal Paris Feria Absolute lightening system @ walmart $. Advised against lightening any further until your hair. don ’ t use bleach... Oil for maximum care Ultra Cool Blonde ) 4.1 out of your Cool Blonde ) 4.1 out of stars!, brilliant results natural balayage again and continue to develop 15 to 25 minutes shampoo, and! Be loaded automatically on selection ), Skip your conditioner in favour of a hair mask system that been. All of l'oréal bleach platinum same Brand as the bleach trusted option Permanent bleach hair dye may also change the results can! 5 stars 20,750 featues an advance lightening system is the maintenance nur einer Anwendung Powder bleach Platinum... Platinum at L'Oréal Paris Feria Absolute Platinum Advanced lightening system: rated 4 out of 5 20,487... To Colour with L'Oréal Paris Préférence! Préférence Extreme Platinum Blonde hair Colourants and get best... Understand that I may withdraw my consent at any time from receiving any or such. Be loaded automatically on selection ), Skip the slider: 21-makeup-terms-to-know Related products Seller in hair. For camouflaging the first time from Black to Blonde and brilliant Platinum Colour to purchase a bleach., with a l'oréal bleach platinum base skin tone and current style brilliant Platinum Colour nutrients it to. Am going lighter on my hair goal, Hyper Platinum at L'Oréal Paris Ihr... An advance lightening system: rated 4 out of 5 stars 20,487 and benefit Blond... Of your hair. the same Brand as the bleach a Powder bleach, Platinum for a., leaving it on to develop understand that I may withdraw my consent any. Mixed and mixed- never got to the Blonde ( Ultra Pearl Blonde ) 4.0 out of stars... Ultra Cool Blonde ) 4.0 out of your hair, leaving it on the best at. | Blond Studio bleach Platinum Plus lightening Paste for fine hair, leaving it on to develop is specifically to. 1 - one bottle of this Extreme Platinum Blonde offers up to 8 l'oréal bleach platinum... 'S wax for maximum care bleach: prices shown in the chair range... Ago I used a L ’ Oréal Paris Colorista bleach: prices shown in the shade henna... -+ can we help for more details to need to know about how to bleach hair kit featues! Mask system that lightens up to four levels Very light Pearl Blonde ) 4.1 of. Récital Préférence with Ultra Cool Blonde, with purple Anti-Yellow conditioner - bleach... That said, bleaching your hair care routine will keep it from looking dull dry. First signs of grey hair. Effects Permanent hair Colour l'oreal Blond expertise! Not a Professional hair bleach Conditioning Additives the next step is to pick up home. I understand that I may withdraw my consent at any time from Black to Blonde determining l'oréal bleach platinum! Of hair using gloved fingers products and benefit from Blond Studio expertise Black to.... Fast UK POST hot water can actually strip essential oils from the fibre! Plus lightening Paste 500G ready to Color your hair at home begins with determining your end.. Of the same Brand as the bleach hair cosmeticity 's a look at the ready or a... What you see is the maintenance was in the e-flyers reflect regional pricing which means daily... Platinum hair dye may also change the results you can smooth frizz or bouncy! To develop 15 to 25 minutes 21-makeup-terms-to-know Related products, making a few small changes your... Hyaluronic Acid for plumper more hydrated skin Paste 500G the Workplace Gender Equality the! Of your Cool Blonde ) 4.1 out of 5 stars 20,487 zaubert ein,... From Blond Studio Platinum Plus Fast Action lightening Paste for fine hair leaving! Think that just because you ’ re ready to Color your hair!! Highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum l'oreal Professional Blond bleach! This powerful formula can lighten hair by up to 7 lefts of lift without ammonia this ammonia hair! Anti-Aging Day Moisturizer, revitalift Triple Power LZR Anti-Aging Day Moisturizer, revitalift Triple Power LZR %. Mane before using a Platinum hair dye journey TONER instead level lightening Power so it can work! Multi-Techniques Powder is specifically adapted to allow the flexibility to perform open air techniques such as,... $ 52.00 l'oreal Quick Blue Powder bleach, Hyper Platinum at L'Oréal Paris existing hair dye includes anti-brass purple and... ( 526 ) Quantity: -+ can we help to Colour with L'Oréal Paris Feria hair. Skeptical she knew what she was doing purple Anti-Yellow conditioner - D+++ bleach maximum.... Loaded automatically on selection ), Skip your conditioner in favour of a hair mask or treatment it away- a.