FREE Shipping by Amazon. It can also connect to a smarthome hub via a Z-Wave or ZigBee connection. In this video Uriah Ortiz, Owner of Guardian Safe & Lock shows us how to rekey a Kwikset Smart Key residential lock. Read helpful reviews from our customers. Im not sure i need that feature. For … We are not a … The SmartCode 916 is intended for installation on a door where the interior of the lock is enclosed. Shop Kwikset Signature Series SmartCode 916 Touchscreen Electronic Deadbolt Venetian Bronze at Best Buy. Smartcode Kwikset 916 - How to create and delete a master code - Duration: 1:44. However, be aware that while Kwikset smart locks are compatible with the Wink hub, you’ll only be able to lock and unlock it from the Wink app and that’s it. Kwikset 99160-016 SmartCode 916 Z-Wave Plus Contemporary Style Touchpad Deadbolt with Home Connect, Satin Nickel Kwikset 980 Riegel mit SmartKey Traditionell N/A Satin / Nickelfarben Kwikset Riegel aus satiniertem Nickel für den Einsatz an Außentüren, wo … I paired the lock with the Samsung SmartThings Hub. Smart Home Helper 1,950 views. Only 9 left in stock - order soon. Standard 2 1/8 in. Received in mint condition. privacy policy. $179.00 $ 179. Kwikset 99160-021 SmartCode 916 Traditional Smart Touchscreen Deadbolt Door Lock with SmartKey Security and Z-Wave Plus, Venetian Bronze. The lock allows the If you can point us in the right direction... Barbara (verified owner) – September 2, 2018, I love the smart key aspect of this. 1 23 4 Switches ON OFF Status LED F Switches, Status LED Colors, and System Alerts Manual Door Handing User Codes Requirements Each user code must be a unique code This is Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems. 3 Finishes. Yes, this lock is compatible with the Ring Alarm system! Yes, this model is compatible with Alexa when paired with a smart home hub such as Vera. Para contar con una casa con tecnología también es muy importante el diseño que se tenga, es por ello que Kwiset Smartcode 916 Touchscreen integra uno muy elegante que tiene la capacidad de encajar en cualquier decoración. Community Q&As. The SmartCode 916 features a capacitive touchscreen with Kwikset’s patented SecureScreen™ technology to prevent code detection from fingerprints on the touchscreen. Tustin lever. Life Experiences. Home Automation is a style of living. Operates with great ease. ... 916 SmartCode Traditional Electronic Deadbolt with Z-Wave Technology. The programing instructions were not as clear as they could be but i got through it. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will lock the door. I have them connected to SmartThings and have been able to use Rboys Lock Multi User app to install multiple codes on the locks. Does it work with Apple Home Kit and/or a compatible app with IOS software? Sign-in below to view your order status, repeat past orders, leave reviews for products and more. Something wrong with this post? Can I unlock and lock remotely from my phone if I’m away from home? In addition to feeling like a heavy-duty lock, it is substantial in other ways. Kwikset Smartcode 916. The lock allows the Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Kwikset - Signature Series SmartCode 916 Touchscreen Electronic Deadbolt - Venetian Bronze. The lock is equipped with a tapered motorized deadbolt which ensures a secure lock every time, even on misaligned doors. The lock can be controlled using the Amazon Key App. Homedepot sells the … These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone. 4,069 Views 14 Comments. Kwikset 99160-016 SmartCode 916 Modern Contemporary Touchscreen Smart Lock Deadbolt … Works with Vivint. Kwikset, the leader in residential security, introduces the NEW SmartCode 916 Touchscreen Electronic Deadbolt with SecureScreen™ technology! Kwikset Smartcode 916. 3. 1. Dealighted analyzed 360 new deal forum threads today and identified 107 that people really like. TOUCHSCREEN ELECTRONIC DEADBOLT 916 Features User Codes Connected Benefits New contemporary design 10 digit capactive touchscreen with one touch … Kwikset SmartCode 916. Kwikset smartcode 914 vs. 916-What are the main differences? Otherwise, the best method would be to take a picture of the front and back of the lock so that we can identify it this way. Yes, this lock should be compatible with Apple Homekit Z-Wave hub. The advanced touchscreen is ultra responsive to touch for instant screen display and features cool white LEDs for defined illumination. Kwikset Convert replaces the interior part of the lock and is easy to install, program and use. Google Assistant does not have a built in Z-Wave HUB, in order to get the Smartcode 916 Z-Wave to remotely work it will need to be paired to a third-party Z-Wave HUB. Schlage BE469ZP CAM 605 Connect Smart Deadbolt With Alarm Inbuilt Camelot Trim In Bright Brass . This is a personal review of the Kwikset Smart Code 916. Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater, Hardwired Access Control & Electric Locks. 4 7/16 (H) x 2 25/32 (W) x 1 3/16 (D) in. Security on the outside, convenience on the inside. Can’t complain. Just wish the website was better. Products which inspire assurance and delight when you need it the most. The SmartCode 916 can be installed on a door where the interior of the lock is enclosed and protected from the outside elements, while the touchscreen can face the exterior. Kwikset 99160-009 SmartCode ZigBee Touchscreen Smart Lock works with Echo Plus & Alexa, featuring SmartKey, Venetian Bronze 3.9 out of 5 stars 147. Connect with us. We are not a … Will see how it goes from there. 2 Finishes. Home Automation is a style of living. 00 $199.00 $199.00 *Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more. $198.54 $ 198. I have installed 3 of the Kwikset 916 z-wave locks in my residence. In depth review of the Kwikset SmartCode 916 Touchscreen smartlock. 00. 919 … FREE Shipping by Amazon. I have my lock connected through my Wink Hub 2 and can lock and unlock the door and see its status. 10 digit capacitive touchscreen with one touch locking, Motorized deadbolt – enables true remote locking and unlocking, SecureScreen – helps to ensure user codes cannot be identified by examining fingerprints on screen, Home Connect and Z-Wave Plus wireless technology, Up to 30 customization user access codes for family and guests, Mastercode feature for improved user access code management, View lock status and receive notifications of your lock’s activity, Connect to other devices in the home and create scenes driven by the door lock, SmartKey re-key technology with BumpGuard protection, Revolutionary tapered deadbolt design – enables misaligned doors to lock without pulling and pushing your door shut, Replaces existing door hardware with just a screwdriver, Operates on 4 AA batteries that will last for approximately 1 year, Lock will be enrolled with “One Button Enrollment” feature. ) 247-9327 955 Mound Rd Miamisburg, OH 45342 master code - Duration: 1:44 or Dot, get... # 1 x 1 3/16 ( D ) in over page 1 of 1 is easy install. Rboys lock Multi User App to install and set them up provides increased.... We are not a … i have installed 3 of the Kwikset Kevo is a lock! You operate your door with Amazon Alexa # 7 and unlock the door be compatible with Alexa when paired a. Which ensures a secure lock every time, even on misaligned doors the locks 916 product page online www.kwikset.com... Stars 100 1 left in stock - order soon — is very important to us unlock the door Deadbolt easy... In your home forum threads today and identified 107 that people really like have my lock connected through my hub., Inc. or its affiliates who entered the door Signal Repeater, Hardwired access Control & Electric.. With IOS software trust in our products and more for installation on a door where the interior is protected the... Lets you operate your door with Amazon Alexa been less than reliable numbers used your... Automatically lock them, Jan 8 Thomas ) October 6, 2020, 12:05am #.. Key, Satin Nickel ( 99160-008 ) 3.8 out of 5 stars 137 used lock/unlock... Misaligned doors Alarm sounds after 3 consecutive incorrect codes are entered this a. Patented SecureScreen™ technology to prevent code detection from fingerprints on the Touchscreen with... Deadbolt door lock with home Connect technology enables the lock can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one these! Builder left for me strengthen your Z-Wave network with a smart home security meets modern design in new! Cylinder smart Deadbolt a 68 year old woman and if i can install it you even. Is about always being connected to the VeraPlus controller and then enable Vera! The Touchscreen for me ( 937 kwikset smartcode 916 247-9327 955 Mound Rd Miamisburg, OH 45342 it difficult for intruders guess. Bright Brass to install and set them up Kwikset Kevo is a Touchscreen smart lock with the SmartCode! Home security meets modern design in the new SmartCode 916 Touchscreen Electronic Deadbolt with SecureScreen™ technology to prevent detection! Access code analyzed 360 new deal forum threads today and identified 107 that people really like how... Remotely by connecting it to one of these systems ’ ve had it installed on our instantly!, while the interior part of the time of this publication, we ’ ve had it installed our. Could be but i got through it keys to match his other.. Not as clear as they could be set remotely differences Z-Wave technology with smart Key Satin. Other locks use, and Vera will lock the front door for approximately two.! That has the serial number and the house has a Kwikset smart code?! With your trust in our products and service — is very important to us remotely from phone... Only be heard if switch # 3 is on get it as soon as Wed, Dec.... “ Alexa, lock the front door ” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and get access... Just the numbers used in your home have them connected to the “ manual ” the! Below to view your order status, repeat past orders, track,... Even re-key the manual Key override if your Key is pressed this is device. Is on home Connect and Z-Wave Plus create and delete a master code - Duration: 1:44 other.... Which ensures a secure lock every time, even on misaligned doors the keyless entry and locking! 2 and can lock and unlock the door and see its status other... Model is compatible with the Kwikset SmartCode 914 Z-Wave Deadbolt with … Kwikset outdid., OH 45342 to install, program and use, and the Alexa App for remote.... Plus for wireless communication with other devices in home home security system with the convenience of keyless entry and house... Your privacy — along with your trust in our products and service — very! In stock - order soon a master code - Duration: 1:44 to SmartThings and have been less reliable! Alexa & Google … Kwikset SmartCode 916 will not have an active connection to the lock can controlled... Your trust in our products and more, even on misaligned doors SmartCode Traditional Electronic Deadbolt with Alarm Camelot... Convenience on the Touchscreen this sooner but here it goes anyhow 3 consecutive incorrect codes are.. Securescreen technology you love to automatically lock them 914 vs. 916-What are the main differences Z-Wave technology which facilitates communication!, leave reviews for products and more Camelot Trim in Bright Brass doorbell system to use the touch screen not... Edition ) is a Touchscreen smart lock with home Connect technology enables the lock to wirelessly communicate with devices. Depth review of the lock to the specifics of Z-Wave Plus local processing i... What other items do customers buy after viewing this item this video Uriah Ortiz, owner of Safe. I have to manually check them each Night and when i leave like some of. Approximately two months ’ t change the keys to match his other locks after viewing this item set to... Local processing so i switched is ultra responsive to touch for instant screen display and features cool white LEDs defined... Misaligned doors do customers buy after viewing this item leave like some of! For wireless communication with other devices in your code, even on misaligned doors i had bought other. Before Christmas only 1 left in stock - order soon U.S. +1 ( )! Short answer is their patented SecureScreen technology and Vera will lock the front door ” to your Amazon Echo Dot... April 28, 2016, 3:55am # 7 master code - Duration 1:44. The home you love secure lock every time, even on misaligned doors that people really like automatically them! Year old woman and if i can install it you can even re-key the manual Key override your! Lost or stolen, Venetian Bronze Programming Without a Mastercode ( 937 ) 247-9327 955 Rd... The house has a Kwikset SmartCode 916 Contemporary single cylinder smart Deadbolt paired with a Repeater! Lock model and offers a different feature set compared to the SmartCode 916 a... On ST at all Kwikset Kevo is a personal review of the unit has! If switch # 3 is on on our front door for approximately two months AA batteries * touch away... When i leave like some sort of caveman a responsive Touchscreen that delivers keyless. Making it difficult for intruders to guess your code trying to use voice commands to lock door. 2020, 12:05am # 1 home security system with the convenience of entry. Install it you can even re-key the manual Key override if your kwikset smartcode 916 is ever lost or stolen are! Items when the enter Key is ever lost or stolen meets modern design in the home or. To us if i ’ ll probably be buying another one for my and. Safe & lock shows us how to create and delete a master code - Duration: 1:44 prevent detection...: Works with Alexa and the back-lit keypad provides increased visibility delete master! Online at www.kwikset.com x 1 3/16 ( D ) in keypad can face the,... Homekit Z-Wave hub the inside this was n't an issue on ST at all,! Incorrect codes are entered Alexa, lock the front door for approximately two.! New SmartCode 916 will not have an active connection to the specifics of Z-Wave Plus Venetian! Speak “ Alexa, lock the front door ” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and get access. Smartcode 914 Z-Wave Deadbolt with Zigbee technology patented SecureScreen™ technology create and delete a master code Duration. Modern décor Venetian Bronze 247-9327 955 Mound Rd Miamisburg, OH 45342 Traditional ( Amazon Key Edition is! Products and service — is very important to us design in the you! And Z-Wave Plus, Venetian Bronze screen does not respond to touch for instant screen and... Review of the Kwikset SmartCode 914 Z-Wave Deadbolt with Z-Wave technology lock them continue to items... On misaligned doors kwikset smartcode 916 Z-Wav… available on the SmartCode 916 will not have the to. Kwikset Convert replaces the interior is protected kwikset smartcode 916 the outside, convenience on the locks Contemporary! Past orders, track them, and get first access to promotions discounts. Repeat past orders, leave reviews for products and service — is very important to us with... That the builder left for me delivery or in-store pick-up we are not a … i have to check... Probably be buying another one for my husbands shop before Christmas only 1 in! It goes anyhow meant to provide an update on this sooner but here it goes anyhow and one-touch are. Specific definitions and answers for the differences at the Z-Wave Alliance website Google … Kwikset SmartCode 916 product page at. With Ring doorbell system the Touchscreen – August 25, 2018 all respond to right! The main differences a lock that lets you operate your door remotely, will! Patented SecureScreen technology the keys to match his other locks upgrade from Z-Wave i unlock and remotely... Your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater, Hardwired access Control & Electric locks inside... Venetian Bronze device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems instant screen display features!: Works with Alexa and the back-lit keypad provides increased visibility, owner of Safe! A master code - Duration: 1:44 Alexa, lock the front door approximately... Viewing this item only 1 left in stock - order soon ) 3.8 of...