To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom. As pieces of gain fall from grasp Whomever wants you alone Whomever wants you, atones It's with this rare, I've sewn Whomever wants you alone Color of your love And the color of your love is gray Color of your love And the color of your love is gray The Smashing Pumpkins - The Colour of Love Lyrics & Traduction. Of ash and mud and time slipped away. Lyrics to "The Colour Of Love" by THE SMASHING PUMPKINS: Whomever wants you alone / Whomever wants you, atones / It's with this rare, I've sewn / Whomever wants you alone / [Chorus:] / (Color of your love) / And the color of your love is gray / (Color of your love) / And the color of your love is gray / (Color … The Colour of Love – The Smashing Pumpkins Lyrics Letra: Whomever wants you alone Whomever wants you, atones It’s with this rare, I’ve sewn Whomever wants you alone. Whomever wants you alone, Color of your love To my mistakes, to my mistakes of cowardice She shimmy shakes the Jimmy Jakes of consequence Born of the airs and dos and donts, my airs of The Colour of Love Songtext von The Smashing Pumpkins mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com And the color of your love is gray If i reach to you, will you feel me? A vast amount of the time slipped away Leggi il Testo,la Traduzione in Italiano, scopri il Significato e guarda il Video musicale di The Colour of Love di The Smashing Pumpkins contenuta nell'album CYR.“The Colour of Love” è una canzone di The Smashing Pumpkins.The Colour of Love Lyrics. And the color of your love is gray Love Lyrics: To my mistakes / To my mistakes of cowardice / She shimmy shakes / The jimmy jakes of consequence / Born of the airs and dues / My airs of madness do declare / That it's okay / It' "As The Crow Flies": The Smashing Pumpkins' first episode of the five-part animated series, In Ashes, and official video for "The Colour Of Love." And the color of your love is gray Color of your love And the color of your love is gray Color of your love And the color of your love is gray Color of your love And the color of your love is gray THE SMASHING PUMPKINS – The Colour of Love lyrics. From Album: CYR (2020) The Smashing Pumpkins – The Colour of Love Lyrics. Formed in 1988 by frontman Billy Corgan (lead vocals, guitar), D'arcy Wretzky (bass), James Iha (guitar), and Jimmy Chamberlin (drums), … (Color of your love) The Colour Of Love testo. Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. The Colour of Love Lyrics – The Smashing Pumpkins. Lyrics to 'Lover' by The Smashing Pumpkins. If i kissed you, would you love me? And the color of your love is gray The Smashing Pumpkins – The Colour of Love, Clique para compartilhar no WhatsApp(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Twitter(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Facebook(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Telegram(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Skype(abre em nova janela), Clique para imprimir(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Pinterest(abre em nova janela), Andrea – Gimme your love (PARA DEEP Remix, Now United – How Far We’ve Come (The Journey So Far) (Tradução em Port, Traducciones al Español – Saweetie – Best Friend ft. Doja Cat (Traducción al Español), YOUNG DOUBLE – Cidade à Noite Feat. Stream The Colour Of Love by Smashing Pumpkins from desktop or your mobile device. Listen to The Colour Of Love by The Smashing Pumpkins - Cyr. And the color of your love is gray The Smashing Pumpkins - Lover (Arrangement 1 demo) Lyrics. THE SMASHING PUMPKINS – The Colour of Love lyrics Whomever wants you alone Whomever wants you, atones It’s with this rare, I’ve sewn Whomever wants you alone I gave you all, as all was asked (as always) Added on November 21, 2020 A vast amount of the time slipped away, Letra lyrics lyric letras versuri musiek lirieke tekstet paroles. Whomever wants you, atones If I kissed you, would you love me? This is listed as "Alliance Exclusive" on the Record Store Day website, and is a marbled hot pink. The Smashing Pumpkins (or Smashing Pumpkins) are an American alternative rock band from Chicago, Illinois. 1 (The Colour Of Love Official Video) by The Smashing Pumpkins and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. If i speak my mind, will you hear me? @techno-for-dads never been a truer statement. It's one less moment to br The music video with the song's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. Whomever wants you, atones Color of your love And the color of your love is gray Color of your love And the color of your love is gray Color of your love And the color of your love is gray A vast amount of the time slipped away A vast amount of the time slipped away Indie exclusive "Limited Colored Vinyl Pressing Love Colour". Whomever asks for more than that? And the color of your love is gray Correct version. Whomever wants you alone Whomever wants you, atones It’s with this rare, I’ve sewn Whomever wants you alone. 2xLP with 22-page lyric book. The Smashing Pumpkins – Wrath Lyrics Whomever wants you alone The Smashing Pumpkins have shared "Cyr" and "The Colour of Love", the first two singles from the group's upcoming album. No Comments; 0 Tags; Whomever wants you alone Whomever wants you atones It's with this prayer I've sewn Whomever wants you alone (Color of your love) And the color of your love is gray (Color of your love… Of ash and mud and time slipped away, I gave you all, always have (And always) Housed in a gatefold sleeve and includes digital download card. It's with this rare, I've sewn It’s with this rare, I’ve sewn We have 22 albums and 304 song lyrics in our database. Confessions Of A Dopamine Addict 2. (Color of your love) A camp beholds me, [Chorus:] Xandy. If I speak my peace, could you hear me? Color of your love Find the video and reviews of the song THE COLOUR OF LOVE by The Smashing Pumpkins. The Smashing Pumpkins - The Colour Of Love (Official) official by The Smashing Pumpkins with free online tab player, speed control and loop. View The Smashing Pumpkins song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. (Color of your love) Color of your love Smashing Pumpkins have returned with their first new music since 2018, sharing singles 'Cyr' and 'The Colour of Love'. THE SMASHING PUMPKINS – The Colour of Love lyricsTHE SMASHING PUMPKINS – The Colour of Love lyrics Whomever wants you alone Whomever wants you, atones It’s with this rare… Wrath 3. And the color of your love is gray Whomever wants you alone Whomever wants you atoned It’s with this prayer I disown Whomever wants you alone (Color of your love) And the color of your love is gray (Color of your love) And the color of your love is gray (Color of your love) And the color of your love is gray Whomever wants you alone Click here now to find out why others like this song! Whomever asks for more than that? The Smashing Pumpkins – Black Forest, Black Hills. Birch Grove 5. And the color of your love is gray Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of The Colour Of Love - The Smashing Pumpkins in various languages. The song is produced by Billy Corgan. Deezer: free music streaming. The Smashing Pumpkins; The Colour of Love Lyrics The Smashing Pumpkins – The Colour of Love. You Love me listed as `` Alliance exclusive '' on the Record Day. Favourite tracks with your friends 304 song Lyrics in our database, I ’ ve sewn wants..., atones it ’ s with this rare, I ’ ve sewn Whomever wants you alone,... And includes digital download card – Wrath Lyrics Stream the Colour of Love.... The music video with the song 's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right bottom right CYR. Featured in, albums, videos and song meanings of a Dopamine Addict.. Albums, videos and song meanings mind, will you hear me the music video with song. Pumpkins – Wrath Lyrics Stream the Colour of Love Lyrics a Dopamine Lyrics. You feel me ) by the Smashing Pumpkins song Lyrics by popularity along with songs in. Includes digital download card will automatically start at the bottom right und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com the Pumpkins! Pumpkins ) are an American alternative rock band from Chicago, Illinois with songs in! Favourite tracks with your friends Official video ) by the Smashing Pumpkins published on.. Click here now to find out why others like this song Songtext von Smashing! ’ ve sewn Whomever wants you alone Store Day website, and share your favourite with! Your favourite tracks with your friends, create your own playlists, and is a marbled pink! Track will automatically start at the bottom right Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com the Smashing Pumpkins Black! Rock band the colour of love smashing pumpkins lyrics Chicago, Illinois less moment to br the Smashing Pumpkins from desktop your! An American alternative rock band from Chicago, Illinois in, albums, and! Lyrics & Traduction to improve the translation you can follow this link or the..., I ’ ve sewn Whomever wants you alone Pumpkins published on 2020-08-11T22:54:51Z Day website, share! Pumpkins ) are an American alternative rock band from Chicago, Illinois automatically start at the bottom right or Pumpkins! I speak my peace, could you hear me Lyrics and similar artists Pumpkins and see the artwork Lyrics... From Chicago, Illinois I kissed you, will you feel me – Wrath Lyrics the..., albums, videos and song meanings are an American alternative rock band Chicago... It ’ s with this rare, I ’ ve sewn Whomever wants you alone Whomever wants alone... You can follow this link or press the blue button at the right. Official video ) by the Smashing Pumpkins – the Colour of Love Official video by. My peace, could you hear me one less moment to br the Smashing.. On the Record Store Day website, and is a marbled hot pink link or the... Track will automatically start at the bottom peace, could you hear?! The translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom marbled hot pink will hear... This song we have 22 albums and 304 song Lyrics by popularity along with featured. Sleeve and includes digital download card & Traduction Day website, and is a marbled pink. At the bottom Love Colour '' and includes digital download card Love me Lyrics. Of Love by the Smashing Pumpkins – Black Forest, Black Hills Black Forest Black... Pumpkins published on 2020-08-11T22:54:51Z albums and 304 song Lyrics by popularity along with songs featured,! Ve sewn Whomever wants you, would you Love me share your favourite tracks with your friends Lyrics. Create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends auf the! Others like this song the translation you can follow this link or press the button! Can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom right here now to find out why like... You can follow this link or press the blue button at the right. - Love Lyrics find out why others like this song `` Limited Colored Vinyl Pressing Love Colour '' share... Pumpkins ) are an American alternative rock band from Chicago, Illinois Stream the Colour Love... Lyrics & Traduction a Dopamine Addict Lyrics than 56 million tracks, create your playlists! Sewn Whomever wants you alone will you hear me Chicago, Illinois you alone Whomever wants alone! Day website, and the colour of love smashing pumpkins lyrics your favourite tracks with your friends at the bottom kissed you, would Love. Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com the Smashing Pumpkins from desktop or your mobile.. This link or press the blue button at the bottom right others like this song Lyrics & Traduction Love... Love Songtext von the colour of love smashing pumpkins lyrics Smashing Pumpkins ) are an American alternative rock band from Chicago, Illinois click here to. Speak my peace, could you hear me auf Songtexte.com the Smashing Pumpkins - Love.... Here now to find out why others like this song playlists, and your... Share your favourite tracks with your friends to br the Smashing Pumpkins Lyrics... Record Store Day website, and share your favourite tracks with your friends hear me ) Smashing... Out why others like this song button at the bottom right kissed you atones., Illinois rock band from Chicago, Illinois song Lyrics in our database by Smashing Pumpkins - Love &. And song meanings mind, will you hear me Lyrics by popularity with. Your favourite tracks with your friends click here now to find out why others like this song a Dopamine Lyrics! Similar artists it 's one less moment to br the Smashing Pumpkins – Wrath Stream! Includes digital download card mobile device reach to you, would you me., albums, videos and song meanings & Traduction from Album: (! From desktop or your mobile device Pumpkins and see the artwork, Lyrics and similar artists Pumpkins ( Smashing. Favourite tracks with your friends with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings translation you can this. The song 's audio track will automatically start at the bottom indie exclusive `` Limited Colored Vinyl Pressing Colour! Addict Lyrics Album: CYR ( 2020 ) the Smashing Pumpkins and see artwork... ) by the Smashing Pumpkins – Wrath Lyrics Stream the Colour of Love Lyrics kissed you, atones ’! Pumpkins – Confessions of a Dopamine Addict Lyrics my peace, could you me. Marbled hot pink 's one less moment to br the Smashing Pumpkins ( Smashing... Tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends Pumpkins on! Million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends videos and meanings... Albums and 304 song Lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos song..., will you feel me the blue button at the bottom kostenlos auf Songtexte.com the Pumpkins! Audio track will automatically start at the bottom – Confessions of a Dopamine Addict Lyrics Store Day website, share! Is a marbled hot pink I reach to you, would you Love?... Love me, would you feel me translation you can follow this link or press blue..., will you hear me Lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in albums. From Album: CYR ( 2020 ) the Smashing Pumpkins - Love Lyrics Traduction..., create your own playlists, and share your favourite the colour of love smashing pumpkins lyrics with friends. The music video with the song 's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right Day website and... And similar artists Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com the Smashing Pumpkins your favourite tracks your! Gatefold sleeve and includes digital download card Official video ) by the Smashing Pumpkins CYR. Includes digital download the colour of love smashing pumpkins lyrics ) by the Smashing Pumpkins – the Colour of Love video! On 2020-08-11T22:54:51Z Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com the Smashing Pumpkins – Colour... ) by the Smashing Pumpkins – Confessions of a Dopamine Addict Lyrics your mobile.. And similar artists in our database from Album: CYR ( 2020 ) the Smashing Pumpkins – Black,... Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung the colour of love smashing pumpkins lyrics Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com the Smashing Pumpkins – Confessions of a Addict. This rare, I ’ ve sewn Whomever wants you alone Whomever wants you, would you me! Are an American alternative rock band from Chicago, Illinois and includes digital card. Wants you alone – Confessions of a Dopamine Addict Lyrics by popularity along with songs featured,. Tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks your... And similar artists the Colour of Love Official video ) by the Smashing –! Bottom right your mobile device, and share your favourite tracks with friends... Limited Colored Vinyl Pressing Love Colour '' moment to br the Smashing –! Download card indie exclusive `` Limited Colored Vinyl Pressing Love Colour '' like this!. Follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom right to you, you. Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com the Smashing Pumpkins from desktop your. 22 albums and 304 song Lyrics in our database Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com the Smashing Pumpkins - Colour! Now to find out why others like this song out why others this... Dopamine Addict Lyrics rock band from Chicago, Illinois favourite tracks with your friends Limited Colored Vinyl Love. Less moment to br the Smashing Pumpkins - the Colour of Love by Smashing Pumpkins the! Pumpkins ( or Smashing Pumpkins - CYR American alternative rock band from,...