One example is how the book suggested girls should wash their hair everyday. If they washed their hair every day, it would fall out. This books publish date is Sep 15, 2008 and it has a suggested retail price of $7.99. Picture Books The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein K-3 is a tale of a generous tree who gives and gives until she has nothing more to offer but her stump for a place to rest. The book wasn’t just about issues – it was also about life, relationships, friendship and taking a stand when you need to. It's done in a cute way that I felt was appropriate for her age. You can unsubscribe at any time. Just for Girls. Shop now. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. It does have drawings of the female body parts. I am sorry but I did not find this book to be inclusive, despite the fact the illustrator drew some of the characters in the book with brown skin. Just for Girls is a 501(c)3 charitable nonprofit organization registered in the state of Florida. Free shipping for many products! This book is not yet featured on Listopia. 294 likes. However da luv section is quite stoopid..god v cant mak bf s lyk dat.. great book for explaining whats going on in your body for those years, i want to read this book because i am a girl . Small section on boys body changes. I cannot praise this book enough. After reading this, every girl feels so confident . If they washed their hair every day, it would fall out. There are no discussion topics on this book yet. Has evrything abt puberty. The best part is it has a section about boys. It was published by Parragon Inc and has a total of 96 pages in the book. This book talk all about the things young girls need to know about there body and how to take care of things in life. Similar book is available for boys too - "just for boys"... Great book it helped me really understand, This book is very helpful and I love it so much. To see what your friends thought of this book, [i want to read this book online so who i will read the book. So, let me begin by stating that a good book for girls does not have to be about girls. there are many questions once you are a teenager and a "girl" . Hello Select your address Books Hello, Sign in. this is a fantastic book , my best friend Shreya has it and she gave it to me to read it .When I showed the book to my mom , she too like me felt that this is a fantastic book .She said she'll also bring it for me . Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. there are many questions once you are a teenager and a "girl" . Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. Welcome back. It doesn't cover sex. Growing up is a whole lot easier if you know what to expect! Informative book aimed at tweenager stage (8 years onwards) appropriate for pre pubescent girls who are starting to ask questions about body changes which supplements what they are getting taught at school. Growing up is a whole lot easier if you know what to expect! Book Summary: The title of this book is Just for Girls and it was written by Sarah Delmege, Lee Wildish (Illustrator). (Hardcover 9781407515717) What's New - Home - Login. I was just stuck at my relatives' place, utterly bored and nothing to do. a good book for growing up i really wanna read it, Liked this, as a young girl I thought that this really helped me know everything. Growing up is hard, and sometimes pretty hard to handle too but packed with advices, tips, facts and a special Q&A section this book acts as a guide & explains what can be a scary time for the growing girls. Books Just for Girls! Growing up is a whole lot easier if you know what to expect! Amazon.in - Buy Just for Girls book online at best prices in India on Amazon.in. Just for Girls has 0 reviews and 0 ratings. Just for Girls explains puberty in an easy-to-understand and straightforward way that's perfect for explaining and understanding the changes that can be pretty confusing for young girls. So, I was forced to read this, along with some other books for kids to kill time. … Packed with fun things to do like questions and quizzes, engaging puzzles, jokes, word searches and doodles, and inspired by the colourful Topz characters, it is written to help girls … Just For Girls provides information and skills to help adolescent girls (caught in the midst of our societal crisis concerning body image and size) reclaim their natural bodies, become physically active and get on with their lives. And remember that these books are not just for girls. The Big Book of Just for Girls Paperback – January 1, 2012 3.9 out of 5 stars 6 ratings. No David! Start by marking “Just for Girls” as Want to Read: Error rating book. Books with rich language, evocative storytelling, that touch upon universal themes of courage or friendship or honesty or love are suitable for readers of both sexes. Just close the book to shut it off, or close and open it again to have it *cycle through* five different color modes! My mom always solve out my confusions , but sometimes she not able to . Inclusion is more than brown characters. Packed with advice, tips, facts, and a special Q&A section, this book makes an ideal gift for your young one.