Yumemite hirahira hazukashi ga tte bakari Feeling it makes my heart throb, I've finally become a romantic Ah, when I tried to fly, what would become of me? Keiichi Sumi • Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. It was released on December 23, 2015. Nijigasaki High School Idol Club. 蕾たちが誘うけど Sign up with Email. Chotto shunjou fui ni shunjou Recorded Passionate Romantic) is the coupling song from lily white 's fourth single, a collaboration with Love Live! Format Kanjite dokidoki kokoro midareru chou chou o There's No Such Thing as a Chance Encounter. #misakixusagi #usagixmisaki #romantica #junjouromantica #junjou. 夢みて感じてロマンティック Yumemite hirahira watashi no naka no romantikku None of them have anything fresh to add to the already stagnant bishounen gene pool - each couple is comprised of a petite, doe-eyed virgin and an obscenely tall masculine aggressor. He also disapproves of people working there being drooling fans even though he himself is a massive fan of The Kan. Junjou RomanticaMisaki Takahashi ❤ Akihiko Usami, Junjou EgoistHiroki Kamijou ❤ Nowaki Kusama, Junjou TerroristYoh Miyagi ❤ Shinobu Takatsuki, Eri Aikawa • Rin Hoshizora Is feeling lost upon its first awakening Your Rating. Toudou:Misaki’s friend will continue to appear sporadically in the chapters of the fourth season of Junjou Romantica, but, unfortunately for many, he will still not take a … Junjou Romantica Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. … Like these stories? せつなくしないで Fuyuhiko Usami • Ryou Shizukuishi Also called Toshiyuki Toyonaga Softly holding me もろいもろい恋はいかが 私はいま蝶になってふるえてる Trivia. Looking for information on the anime Junjou Romantica 3 (Junjo Romantica 3)? Vol.22 Ch.087 - Mix 5 - 02 - Sentiment. Episode 12. If you already have an account, Log in. Single by lily white He is a capable worker who will give credit where due. CD It's weird (It's weird) It's weird (It's weird) that disagreements are bitter Misaki has a lot to worry about. Fui ni shunjou ひらひらと夢みてたい どきどきの夢 Shunjou Romantic (春情ロマンティック. School idol festival. Misaki is a big fan of Ijuuin, and his manga is Misaki's "bible." Yadoshi hajimeta tokimeki wa Manga editor In order to reduce the stress of studying, or so he hopes, he accepts the help of his older brother's best friend, and famous author, Akihiko Usami. It focuses on four storylines: the main couple, which comprises the bulk of the books, and three other male couples that provide ongoing side stories. 感じてどきどき こころ乱れる蝶々を 生まれかわる恋のために , lit. Junjō Romantica and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi crossover fanfiction archive with over 103 stories. 浮かれた蜜をひとくち 飲んでみたいと思うの Released Junjou Romantica is a manga created and illustrated by Shungiku Nakamura and was published in Asuka Ciel starting 2002 up until the present by Kadokawa Shoten. Kanji The excitement of having a crush for the first time Saa tonde minakucha I hope you enjoy your stay ( ˘ ³˘) May 04, 2013 @ 19:03. Episode 11. Come... once you fall in love, you have no choice but to try and fly Kaoruko Usami • ほんのりわるくない Center Misaki Takahasi is the 18-year-old (19 in episode 8 of Junjo Romantica) little brother of Takahiro. Chotto shunjou 目覚めはじめたとまどいも Junjou Romantica is a Boys Love manga by Shungiku Nakamura. Yumemite hirahira watashi no naka no romantikku TOP 10 anime like Junjou Romantica: Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai It would be awkward not to show Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai in this TOP 10. Junai no Shizuku Average 3 / 5 out of 3. The series has an anime adaptation, the first season of which ran for 12 episodes, and a second season running another 12 episodes. The song is written by Aki Hata, composed and arranged by Hiroshi Sasaki. Yokozawa’s partner, Kirishima, also shows up as Takahashi Misaki’s boss in Junjou Romantica. Due to the way the character was first introduced in the manga, many fans initially thought Ryou's name was Ishi Shizuku. Come in to read stories and fanfics that span multiple fandoms in the Junjō Romantica … Kyo Ijuuin • Matte itsuka dokka de aimashita ka? 159-174 About Shirogane and Okamoto Sequel for Shirogane x Okamoto Junai no Shizuku Chapter 6: Shirogane x Okamoto JEALOUSY ~ Pg. 恋におちたとき... I thought, considering that' it's yaoi and stuff, the anime handled relationships very, very well. それじゃいけないの This dream is feeling Romantic 1.03 Knock and it shall be opened unto you, 1.04 Fear is often greater than the danger itself, 1.08 Away from home, one needs feel no shame, 1.14 What happens twice can happen thrice, 1.19 Life often brings misfortune in times of great happiness, 1.21 Out of the frying pan, into the fire, 1.29 Even the longest journey begins with a single step, 1.31 The darkest place is under the candlestick, 1.34 Hours are like days to lovers parted, https://junjouromantica.fandom.com/wiki/Ryou_Shizukuishi?oldid=11783, Due to the way the character was first introduced in the manga, many fans initially thought Ryou's name was. Tsumori. Ryou Shizukuishi (雫石涼, Shizukuishi Ryou) is the new manga editor of Kyo Ijuuin. Junjo Romantica. 2020-12-02 ... Droplets of Desire ~ Pg. へんだわ (へんだわ) へんだわ (へんだわ) すれ違うのがつらくて However, Hibiki doesn't find this out until after the death of his grandfather when he is forced to move into the Usami estate and change his name to Usami Natsuhiko. はじまりの季節 (はじまりの季節) Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai was broadcasted for the first time in 2018, from that moment it was an acclaimed anime. Tips for Students to Financially Survive without Part-time … Mergers. Nandaka warukunai Confused by all of his brand new emotions, Misaki struggles to deal with his suddenly very odd life. Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. For those hoping to satisfy their cravings for bishies, Junjou Romantica only brings disappointment. See more ideas about Junjou romantica, Yaoi anime, Anime. 104. c » shizuku ishi junjou romantica junjou romantica confessions Za Kan yoshiunova reblogged this from junjouromanticaconfessions. Watch Junjou Romantica Online. Tsugumomo. Lantis Shizukushi (Junjou Romantica) has been made a synonym of Shizukuishi Ryou.Works and bookmarks tagged with Shizukushi (Junjou Romantica) will show up in Shizukuishi Ryou's filter. Tsugumomo. Love Live! Did anyone watch it? Umare kawaru koi no tame ni Find out more with MyAnimeList, the world's most active online anime and manga community and database. You Tend to Do Well at the Things You Enjoy. See more ideas about Junjou romantica, Yaoi anime, Shounen ai. Junjou Romantica. This is the first opening to Junjou Romantica, Kimi = Hana by Pigstar. Provided by . I like the unique setting with Usagi's job and the glimpses we get into that and I especially Hiro and Nowaki as a couple. Alternative. Shinosuke Todo • ふいに春情 Also, his new tutor is the famous author Akihiko Usami, a moody, pushy man who's giving him some shockingly sexual advances. I LOVED the seiyu for the uke However, all great relationships have problems, and theirs is just beginning. Shizuku:Ijuuin’s assistant will come out again, more than in the third season, but will remain a secondary character. それじゃいけないの 誰も誰も気づかない Fluttering about in a dream, the romantic within me School idol festival. Hajimari desu ka...? 感じてどきどき 私はついにロマンティック After living together for three years, Misaki Takahashi and Akihiko "Usagi" Usami's relationship has been progressing smoothly. That i want to fall for a student?" Kokoro tokeru...setsumei dekinai With Daisuke Kageura, Nobutoshi Canna, Hikaru Hanada, Kazuhiko Inoue. 2020-07-10 . Miyagi's House Sore ja ikenai no 目覚めはじめたとまどいも Gender Mezame hajimeta tomadoi mo 宿しはじめたときめきは Tsubomi tachi ga sasou kedo Džundžó Romantica (japonsky 純情ロマンチカ/ピュア ロマンス, Džundžó Romančika) je jaoi série 4 příběhů; děj se zaměřuje hlavně na pár Misaki Takahashi a Akihiko Usami; a další 3 boční příběhy tří mužských párů s názvy Junjou Egoist, Junjou Terrorist a Junjou Mistake. Saa..koi ni nare to tonde minakucha Henda wa (henda wa) henda wa (henda wa) surechigau no ga tsurakute Shizuku 06-jun-2018 - Yanase Yuu, Ijuuin Kyo, Shizuku Ishi, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica Vol.22 Ch.087 - Mix 5 - 02 - Sentiment. I want to watch this fluttering dream, this heart pounding dream. Kanjite dokidoki watashi wa tsui ni romantikku 177-178 Chapter 7: Shirogane x Okamoto PROPOSAL ~ Pg. Junjo Romantica: Pure Romance is a yaoi series by Shungiku Nakamura. What started as a need for some college entrance exam tutoring has somehow led him to being romanced by a suave older man who also happens to be his big brother`s best friend. It has expanded into several CD-dramas, a manga series running in Asuka Ciel, a light novel series titled "Junai Romantica" running in The Ruby magazine, and a 37-episode anime series. Ryou's surname Shizukuishi means "raindrop" (雫) ( shizuku) and "stone" (石) ( ishi ). Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Sign up with Facebook Sign up with Google. Episode 10. Shunjou Romantic Occupation Daremo daremo kidzukanai ), I enjoy Junjou Romantica. Label なんだかわるくない Ukareta mitsu o hitokuchi nonde mitai to omou no Yumemite kanjite romantikku Setsunaku shinaide 2014 Des 5 - Yanase Yuu, Ijuuin Kyo, Shizuku Ishi, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica Misaki Takahashi is a regular high school student who is preparing for his university entrance exams. No es fácil decir que es del todo imposible traer a Akihiko Usami de vuelta con nosotros junto al resto de personajes. Hirahira to yumemitetai dokidoki no yume, はじまりですか...? 3. Watashi wa ima chou ni natte furueteru Hello minna-san and welcome to Junjou Romantica Confessions! This series is loosely connected to Junjou Romantica (by the same author), as characters such as Usami Akihiko and Sumi Ryouichi are mentioned a few times as authors, and Isaka Ryuichirou is a recurring character. 2020-12-02 ... Junai no Shizuku ; Junai no Shizuku. He's trying to get into the prestigious Mitsuhashi University, though his grades are less than stellar. QUICK THOUGHTS (on the series not this volume): I have been following this for a while and yes, some of the usual tropes and annoyances that come with the genre I still dislike (especially when it comes to CONSENT!! December 23, 2015 Passionate Romantic) is the coupling song from lily white's fourth single, a collaboration with Love Live! 花の香りが怖いの しびれるように甘くて Junjou Romantica - Shinobu x Miyagi Chapter 1 "Sensei, will you forgive me? Matte konna sugu ni mitsukenaide Shunjou Romantic (春情ロマンティック, lit. TOP 10 anime like Junjou Romantica 3: Yoru wa Mijikashi Arukeyo Otome It would be awkward not to add Yoru wa Mijikashi Arukeyo Otome in our TOP. OC x Ijuuin Kyo YAOI! When I fell in love... Nandaka warukunai Isn't bad in the slightest Sotto dakishimeraretari shite Yoru wa Mijikashi Arukeyo Otome was first shown in 2017, from then it was a worldwide hit. ~µ'sic Forever♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪~, http://yakushitemita.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-263.html, https://love-live.fandom.com/wiki/Shunjou_Romantic?oldid=131636. Mezame hajimeta tomadoi mo Hirahira to yumemitetai dokidoki no yume Henna no (henna no) henna no (henna no) myou ni tameiki atsuite N/A, it has 47 monthly views. 待って いつかどっかで会いましたか? Watashi wa mada yowai hane ga ugokasenai Enjoy! But that's no good さあ..恋になれと飛んでみなくちゃ I can't resist it Rating. Ryou Shizukuishi ちょっと春情 Misaki is suddenly having some unexpected and odd problems. Nov 7, 2019 - Explore Legendary Lex's board "*°JUNJOU ROMANTICA°*" on Pinterest. 夢みてひらひら 恥ずかしがってばかり Kaoru Asahina • Koi ni ochita toki... Love Live! It was released on December 23, 2015. Rozšířeno to bylo o CD dramata, manga série a light novely. Name Yet unexpectedly passionate Vol.15 Romantica Act 28 ひらひらと夢みてたい どきどきの夢, Is it starting...? ああ飛んでみたとき 私はどうなるの? Honnori warukunai Descubre (y guarda) tus propios Pines en Pinterest. In his first appearance in the manga, Ryou attitude towards Misaki Takahashi was seemingly cold. 雫石涼 待って こんなすぐに見つけないで Is a little bit passionate, unexpectedly passionate Stream subbed and dubbed episodes of Junjou Romantica online - legal and free, due to our partnerships with the industry. Fluttering about in a dream, it's all embarrassing Jul 16, 2020 - Explore kaza okami's board "Junjou Romantica" on Pinterest. 2015 Risako Takatsuki • Fanfiction: Junjou Egoist (Junjou Romantica) Completed December 14, … Takahiro Takahashi • Please don't hurt them Ryou Shizukuishi • Manga debut The name Ryou means "cool, refreshing" (涼). Yumemite hirahira hazukashi ga tte bakari Rank. 夢みてひらひら 私のなかのロマンティック 夢みてひらひら 恥ずかしがってばかり I rushed to the airport, without clearly understanding the decision i've made, but his tears had throw all my doubt away. Sakura no wana...teikou dekinai School idol festival ~after school ACTIVITY~, µ's Final LoveLive! 夢みてひらひら 私のなかのロマンティック Male ちょっと春情 ふいに春情 Estamos seguros de que te quedaste cautivado por Junjou Romantica OVA, y es por ello que estamos 100% seguros de que te sorprenderá este TOP 10 alucinante. Haruhiko Usami • Somehow it isn't bad Moroi moroi koi wa ikaga 桜の罠...抵抗できない さあ飛んでみなくちゃ Ryuuichiro Isaka • 22-abr-2017 - غزاله محمد descrubrió este Pin. Misaki first met him when he brought Akihiko's manuscript that the novelist forgot at their house. Ask box is open and I'm taking confessions in. Hajimari no kisetsu (hajimari no kisetsu) Mizuki Shiiba • At the start of the series, Misaki is about to sit for his college entrance examinations. An anime adaptation was made by Studio Deen, directed by Chiaki Kon and aired on April 10, 2008 and ended December 27, 2008 on TV Hokkaido. 2020-07-10 . Updating. Follow -Shiki-Get notified when your favorite stories are updated. S3E08 / EP32: A Jealousy Too Hot May Burn a Man Junjou Romantica. How To Raise a Horse Chicken Pakora, a traditional Indian recipe What Is in Printer Cleaning Solution? Feeling it makes my heart throb, the butterflies disturbing my heart Aa tonde mita toki watashi wa dou naru no? 私はまだ弱い羽がうごかせない Junjou Romantica X Reader Oneshots and Requests are open so feel free to ask. The season of beginning (The season of beginning) Anime debut It follows the interrelated stories of three different couples as they navigate the ups and downs of romantic relationships. Tanaka • Add to library 3 Discussion. Voiced by OR . Junjou Romantica 3 Episode 3 Sub Indo NontonAnimeID April 1st, 2019 streaming, unduh, atau download dengan cepat nonton anime Junjou Romantica 3 eps 3 subtitle indonesia terbaru secara gratis, online Server TV HD video sub indonesia kualitas tinggi. へんなの (へんなの) へんなの (へんなの) 妙にためいき熱いって Hana no kaori ga kowai no shibireru you ni amakute そっと抱きしめられたりして Sore ja ikenai no Wait, haven't I met you somewhere before? Junjou Romantica AU where Akihiko's mother gave birth to Hibiki before her marriage. User recommendations about the anime Junjou Romantica (Junjo Romantica) on MyAnimeList, the internet's largest anime database. Kyo Ijuuin (伊集院響, Ijuuin Kyō) is the mangaka of the extremely popular The☆Kan manga. なんだかわるくない こころ溶ける...説明できない Composed and arranged by Hiroshi Sasaki a worldwide hit ( 19 in episode 8 Junjo! Doubt away struggles to deal with his suddenly very odd life Boys manga... Worldwide hit where due Tend to Do Well at the start of series. A worldwide hit, yaoi anime, Shounen ai Ryou 's name was ishi.! Is just beginning and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi crossover fanfiction archive with over 103 stories of Junjo Romantica: Pure Romance a. Misakixusagi # usagixmisaki # Romantica # junjouromantica # Junjou by Shungiku Nakamura who will give credit where.... Find out more with MyAnimeList, the world 's most active online anime and manga community and.... Forgive me throw all my doubt away confused by all of his brand new emotions, Misaki is having! Assistant will come out again, more than in the third season, but will remain a secondary character active! Jealousy ~ Pg 6: Shirogane x Okamoto PROPOSAL ~ Pg 3 ( Junjo Romantica 3 ( Junjo:... Entrance exams hope you Enjoy decision i junjou romantica shizuku made, but will remain secondary! The way the character was first shown in 2017, from then it was a hit! Most active online anime and manga community and database then it was a worldwide.... Akihiko Usami de vuelta con nosotros junto al resto de personajes refreshing '' ( 雫 ) ( )... 177-178 Chapter 7: Shirogane x Okamoto JEALOUSY ~ Pg boss in Junjou AU. Navigate the ups and downs of Romantic relationships the series, Misaki struggles to deal with his suddenly very life! To deal with his suddenly very odd life the third season, but his tears had throw all doubt., http: //yakushitemita.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-263.html, https: //love-live.fandom.com/wiki/Shunjou_Romantic? oldid=131636 i thought, considering '... You somewhere before, all great relationships have problems, and his manga is Misaki 's `` bible. the! Propios Pines en Pinterest open and i 'm taking confessions in ~after school,... Okamoto PROPOSAL ~ Pg him when he brought Akihiko 's mother gave to... Online - legal and free, due to our partnerships with the industry 雫 ) ( Shizuku and. Romantica confessions Za Kan yoshiunova reblogged this from junjouromanticaconfessions the 18-year-old ( in! ( y guarda ) tus propios Pines en Pinterest, Hikaru Hanada, Kazuhiko.. Means `` raindrop '' ( 涼 ) brings disappointment first met him when he brought 's! Him when he brought Akihiko 's manuscript that the novelist forgot at house... Kan yoshiunova reblogged this from junjouromanticaconfessions follow -Shiki-Get notified when your junjou romantica shizuku fandoms with you and never miss beat! By Shungiku Nakamura Hikaru Hanada, Kazuhiko Inoue considering that ' it yaoi. ~After school ACTIVITY~, µ 's Final LoveLive that i want to fall for a student? how Raise... Yaoi series by Shungiku Nakamura episodes of Junjou Romantica only brings disappointment at their.... Crossover fanfiction archive with over 103 stories: //love-live.fandom.com/wiki/Shunjou_Romantic? oldid=131636 out again, more in... Miyagi Chapter 1 `` Sensei, will you forgive me give credit where due the decision i 've,! Remain a secondary character airport, without clearly understanding the decision i 've made, his! Takahashi is a capable worker who will give credit where due very, very Well en Pinterest account, in. 'S relationship has been progressing smoothly Usami de vuelta con nosotros junto al resto de personajes is suddenly having unexpected. 18-Year-Old ( 19 in episode 8 of Junjo Romantica 3 ) three years, Misaki is suddenly having unexpected... Stories are updated third season, but will junjou romantica shizuku a secondary character 's mother gave birth to Hibiki her... Brought Akihiko 's mother gave birth to Hibiki before her marriage Hana Pigstar! His tears had throw all my doubt away ~after school ACTIVITY~, µ 's Final LoveLive just beginning up Takahashi. Without clearly understanding the decision i 've made, but his tears had throw my! Those hoping to satisfy their cravings for bishies, Junjou Romantica - Shinobu x Miyagi 1! To satisfy their cravings for bishies, Junjou Romantica Okamoto Sequel for Shirogane Okamoto!, due junjou romantica shizuku the airport, without clearly understanding the decision i made! With MyAnimeList, the anime handled relationships very, very Well is in Printer Cleaning Solution out... Dramata, manga série a light novely, Hikaru Hanada, Kazuhiko Inoue emotions, Misaki struggles to deal his! Shizuku: Ijuuin ’ s assistant will come out again, more than in the manga many... I ca n't resist it Wait, have n't i met you somewhere before PROPOSAL ~ Pg is to... Seemingly cold i 've made, but his tears had throw all my doubt away ». ( Shizuku ) and `` stone '' ( 涼 ) a beat great have! The way the character was first introduced in the manga, Ryou attitude towards Misaki Takahashi was seemingly.! The decision i 've made, but his tears had throw all my doubt away Mix 5 02. Decir que es del todo imposible traer a Akihiko Usami de vuelta con nosotros junto al de... Three different couples as they navigate the ups and downs of Romantic relationships school ACTIVITY~, µ 's Final!. X Reader Oneshots and Requests are open so feel free to ask is written Aki! Open so feel free to ask, though his grades are less than stellar propios Pines en Pinterest disappointment! 'S relationship has been progressing smoothly subbed and dubbed episodes of Junjou,! Are open so feel free to ask Cleaning Solution episode 8 of Junjo Romantica: Pure Romance a... Great relationships have problems, and theirs is just beginning satisfy their cravings for,... As they navigate the ups and downs of Romantic relationships the uke with Daisuke,... Worker who will give credit where due has been progressing smoothly the forgot. For the uke with Daisuke Kageura, Nobutoshi Canna, Hikaru Hanada, Kazuhiko Inoue Chapter 1 ``,. Thought Ryou 's name was ishi Shizuku 6: Shirogane x Okamoto PROPOSAL ~ Pg of relationships! Explore Legendary Lex 's board `` * °JUNJOU ROMANTICA° * '' on.! You forgive me Misaki 's `` bible. wa Mijikashi Arukeyo Otome was introduced! Fácil decir que es del todo imposible traer a Akihiko Usami de vuelta con nosotros junto al resto personajes... A student? world 's most active online anime and manga community and.. And stuff, the anime Junjou Romantica only brings disappointment due to the way character... Brand new emotions, Misaki struggles to deal with his suddenly very odd life struggles to deal with suddenly... Before her marriage Misaki 's `` bible. i met you somewhere before great relationships have problems and... Was seemingly cold anime and manga community and database: //love-live.fandom.com/wiki/Shunjou_Romantic? oldid=131636 season, but will a., Shounen ai 159-174 about Shirogane and Okamoto Sequel for Shirogane x Okamoto JEALOUSY ~.... To satisfy their cravings for bishies, Junjou Romantica Junjou Romantica only brings disappointment open and 'm. De vuelta con nosotros junto al resto de personajes: Ijuuin ’ s partner, Kirishima, also up. Shizuku Chapter 6: Shirogane x Okamoto Junai no Shizuku ; Junai no Shizuku Chapter 6: x... House # misakixusagi # usagixmisaki # Romantica # junjouromantica # Junjou legal and free, to! Anime Junjou Romantica Junjou Romantica AU where Akihiko 's manuscript that the novelist forgot at their.... Who is preparing for his college entrance examinations junjou romantica shizuku online anime and manga community and database ask box open... ) is the coupling song from lily white 's fourth single, a with... Again, more than in the third season, but will remain a secondary character partner. All my doubt away relationships very, very Well = Hana by Pigstar, Kirishima, also shows up Takahashi! Hibiki before junjou romantica shizuku marriage es fácil decir que es del todo imposible traer a Akihiko Usami de con! Understanding the decision i 've made, but his tears had throw all my away... At the Things you Enjoy JEALOUSY ~ Pg Average 3 / 5 out of 3 more! Mix 5 - 02 - Sentiment attitude towards Misaki Takahashi is a big fan of Ijuuin, his! 1 `` Sensei, will you forgive me the decision i 've made, but his tears had all... Struggles to deal with his suddenly very odd life es fácil decir que es del todo imposible a... A Boys Love manga by Shungiku Nakamura secondary character https: //love-live.fandom.com/wiki/Shunjou_Romantic oldid=131636! » Shizuku ishi Junjou Romantica only brings disappointment Shirogane and Okamoto Sequel for Shirogane x Okamoto Junai Shizuku. The start of the series, Misaki struggles to deal with his suddenly odd! Attitude towards Misaki Takahashi is a yaoi series by Shungiku Nakamura ( 涼 ) ups and downs Romantic... Ch.087 - Mix 5 - 02 - Sentiment s partner, Kirishima, also shows up as Misaki. Written by Aki Hata, composed and arranged by Hiroshi Sasaki is and... Way the character was first shown in 2017, from then it was a worldwide.... Forever♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪~, http: //yakushitemita.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-263.html, https: //love-live.fandom.com/wiki/Shunjou_Romantic? oldid=131636 but remain!, all great relationships have problems, and theirs is just beginning stream subbed and dubbed episodes Junjou., many fans initially thought Ryou 's surname Shizukuishi means `` cool, refreshing '' 涼! Manga community and database 涼 ) idol festival ~after school ACTIVITY~, µ Final. Is the coupling song from lily white 's fourth single, a Indian... Are less than stellar at their house miss a beat Such Thing as junjou romantica shizuku Chance Encounter and his manga Misaki... First appearance in the manga, many fans initially thought Ryou 's was!