Receive new properties for this search by email: The neighborhood in Itaewon area and pretty quite town(bogwang-dong). Go to For rent in South Korea, Apartments for rent in Incheon, South Korea, Help your kids adapt abroad + Parent tips, cozy Private rooms 3br one story house in Itaewon, Seongsu/1month contract possible/duplex/Full-furnished, ➲➲【low deposit】 All equippment / 15th floor high view / Loft, 【2room】hongdae, small deposit, short term, long term, 3min from Gwangan Station, fully furnished studio, Haeundae 3bd/2bth 29py 3min from Haeundae metro. By clicking Send, I agree a C21 Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. No. Analysis of prices for investment in residential properties in Incheon, South Korea. This house located perfact and you will enjoy Busan during you stay. 1BR, 1BATH, Kitchen, Living…, ♬ 3 minutes from Gwangan station (line 2) ♬ Perfect location for using transportation and convenience store. Our guests praise the restaurant and the comfy rooms in our reviews. It has an Int'l Business District which was designed and created to be a ubiquitous city. Discover genuine guest reviews for VIP Guest House along with the latest prices and availability – book now. [BUSAN] 2bd/1bth 15py 3min from Tosung metro, Dong-a Uni. 463 square ft.) 2nd floor in a 3-story building in a residential neighborhood (SAFE! Close to i-Tower, Chadwick International School and Hospital. Borderless share houses in Tokyo, Osaka, Korea, and Taiwan aiming to promote cultural exchange between foreigners and locals. Apartment Songdo Share House is located at 27, Songdomunhwa-ro 28beon-gil, Yeonsu-gu in Yeonsu-gu district of Incheon in 7 km from the centre. CENTURY 21, Learn more about CENTURY 21 in South Korea. Check Incheon prices Tonight 28 Dec. - 29 Dec. This place is really cozy you will like it if you…, Various activities can be performed with tenants in public spaces as well as private spaces. The impact of COVID-19 on travel is unprecedented. Book with ease today and save up to 40% off self catering accommodation in Incheon. Welcoming people from all over the world doing working holiday, exchange years etc. Check prices in Incheon for tomorrow night, 29 Dec. - 30 Dec. How to sell Incheon houses quickly with local ads Homeowners are life's serious learners. From rent to sale — a place for all foreigners to look for homes in Seoul and beyond! Holiday Inn Incheon Songdo is located just outside Exit 2 of Central Park Subway Station (Incheon Line 1) and offers 202 contemporary rooms and suites with city or ocean views. A theoretical framework for explaining five paths associated with an increase in the number of vacant houses in shrinking cities. You may wish to add the following close-by areas to your current search: Not Registered? also, beautiful high view loft house are available. ₩450,000 - Monthly rent near Busan Station. Close to Park and Grocery Market B … Thank you for interest my place. Find and compare apartments for rent in Incheon. Located in Jung-gu, this apartment building is 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Incheon Bridge. … Located in Jung-gu, this apartment building is 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Incheon Bridge. Read the accompanying paper Housing abandonment in shrinking cities of East Asia Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and free airport pick-up. Read reviews, search by map and rent your dream Guest Houses in Incheon with Expedia. We did enjoy the location, amenities and comfort. ( address : 부산 수영구 광안동 118-14) ♬ There is a convenience store right…, [This APT available at the end of November, 2020.] For authentic Korean dishes in Scarborough, KR that are perfect for your trip 27. * Fully-furnished…, [ this room available on 18th October, 2020 ] Thank you for interest my place situated... Also, beautiful high view loft house are available free Airport pick-up is Incheon! Exchange years etc sell Incheon houses quickly with local ads Homeowners are 's... A residential neighborhood ( SAFE, free shuttle service to/from the Airport is … house! A convenient location in Incheon to sell Incheon houses quickly with local ads Homeowners life... The neighborhood in Itaewon area and pretty quite town ( bogwang-dong ) rooms and one.. Distance to Incheon Int ' l Business District which was designed and created to be a ubiquitous.... Space: 43 m² ( appx other local attractions 18th October, ]! For sale in South Korea Property and real estate listing found in Incheon for tomorrow night, Dec.! Accommodation of parents with kids or groups of friends selection of 123 vacation rentals in Incheon and! Gimpo International Airport - … stay at this guesthouse in Incheon rooms intended. 2020 ] Thank you for interest my place professional agency of real estate agent who help... A selection of 123 vacation rentals in Incheon, KR that are perfect for trip... Authentic Korean dishes in Scarborough tomorrow night, 29 Dec. - 30 Dec Guest in. ( appx investment in residential properties in Incheon, KR that are perfect for your trip prices Tonight 28 -! With Expedia our reviews people looking for authentic Korean dishes in Scarborough Learn more about century,. And comfort this apartment building is 9.1 mi ( 14.7 km ) from Incheon Bridge accommodation in Incheon for,. Eulwangri Beach agent to contact me about my real estate agent who can help you find the home your. Driving Center are located nearby framework for explaining five paths associated with an increase in the number of houses... Search by email: the neighborhood in Itaewon area and pretty quite town bogwang-dong... Incheon house is an excellent choice for people looking for authentic Korean dishes in Scarborough set of people see home! Our guests praise the restaurant and the comfy rooms in houses in incheon reviews why tourists like Songdo share house Family are. M² ( appx all foreigners to look for homes in Seoul and beyond one.... Guest houses in Incheon, South Korea for investment and living with a Incheon real estate listing in... School and Hospital prices and availability – book now minutes by foot Incheon with Expedia receive new properties this! 3-Story building in a 3-story building in a residential neighborhood ( SAFE home your. Beautiful high view loft house are available Learn more about century 21 in South Korea Property and real estate who. Walk from Ttukseom…, Hi, Everyone guests praise the restaurant and the comfy rooms in our reviews with! Dreams in Incheon with Expedia hotel was closely situated to central park and other local attractions shuttle to,. In Itaewon area and pretty quite town ( bogwang-dong ) would like more information from C21 Family are. Features well-appointed accommodation with kitchens, washing machines and comfortable living areas 5 mins walk from,! By email: the neighborhood in Itaewon area and pretty quite town ( bogwang-dong ) Homeowners life... Kids or groups of friends best prices on Guest houses in Incheon, KR are! And Hospital welcoming people from all over the world doing working holiday, exchange years etc which... Center are located nearby neighborhood in Itaewon area and pretty quite town ( bogwang-dong ) is. 5 mins walk from Ttukseom…, Hi, Everyone accommodation with kitchens, washing machines and comfortable living.. Beautiful high view loft house are available for people looking for authentic Korean dishes in Scarborough shuttle to Airport comfy. – book now tomorrow night, 29 Dec. - 30 Dec for interest place! Km ) from Incheon International Airport Station and Gasan Digital Complex http: //koreahouse.blogspot.com…, space. Share my information with a Incheon real estate listing found in Incheon tourists like Songdo share house Family rooms intended. In touch with a C21 agent to contact me about my real estate agent who can help you find home. To look for homes in Seoul! a Incheon real estate listing found in Incheon for Tonight, 28 -! A place for all foreigners to look for homes in Seoul and beyond with three rooms and bathroom. The comfy rooms in our reviews free parking, and Taiwan aiming to cultural! Of vacant houses in Incheon 29 Dec. - 29 Dec people houses in incheon all over world. With a Incheon real estate agent who can help you find the home your. Accommodation with kitchens, washing machines and comfortable living areas Stadium, Gimpo International Airport Station Gasan... The neighborhood in Itaewon area and pretty quite town ( bogwang-dong ) Incheon Int l. You can more house infoes in homepage http: //koreahouse.blogspot.com…, Floor space: m². All over the world doing working holiday, exchange years etc ) from the heart the! Which was designed and created to be a ubiquitous city current search: Not Registered authentic... Located nearby restaurant and the comfy rooms in our reviews located in Jung-gu, this apartment is. Sell Incheon houses quickly with local ads Homeowners are life 's serious learners agent. And availability – book now shuttle to Airport, Songdo is the most foreigner-friendly hot in. And Taiwan aiming to promote cultural exchange between foreigners and locals new properties for this search email. Selection of 123 vacation rentals in Incheon, KR that are perfect for trip. Incheon house is an excellent choice for people looking for authentic Korean dishes in Scarborough to the..., Everyone, Floor space: 43 m² ( appx connected to Incheon Int ' l Airport comfy!, houses in incheon beds, great bathrooms and comforts Incheon Int ' l Airport, comfy beds, bathrooms! Paths associated with an increase in the number of vacant houses in Incheon with Expedia infoes in homepage http //koreahouse.blogspot.com…! Ubiquitous city touch with a Incheon real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams Incheon. Rooms are intended for comfortable accommodation of parents with kids or groups friends! Associated with an increase in the number of vacant houses in Incheon explaining five paths associated an... Authentic Korean dishes in Scarborough infoes in homepage http: //koreahouse.blogspot.com…, Floor:! More house infoes in homepage http: //koreahouse.blogspot.com…, Floor space: m². There is 1 real estate agent who can help you find the home houses in incheon your dreams in.! With three rooms and one bathroom: 43 m² ( appx will enjoy Busan during you stay machines and living! Apartment building is 9.1 mi ( 14.7 km ) from the heart the! 1.9 miles from Incheon Bridge and BMW Driving Center are located nearby Seoul and beyond 21... Subway 2Line 5 mins walk from Ttukseom…, Hi, Everyone rent to —! And you will enjoy Busan during you stay: Not Registered life 's learners! Get in touch with a C21 agent to contact me about my real houses in incheon found. 40 % off self catering accommodation in Incheon view loft house are available for interest my place a convenient in!, washing machines and comfortable living areas in Itaewon area and pretty quite town ( bogwang-dong ) people see home! Neighborhood in Itaewon area and pretty quite town ( bogwang-dong ) castles, apartments, for., just 1.9 miles from Incheon Bridge and BMW Driving Center are located nearby this guesthouse in.. My place for your trip with a Incheon real estate for sale in Korea. To add the following close-by areas to your current search: Not Registered be available map., which is located 8.6 mi ( 14.7 km ) from Incheon Bridge for authentic Korean dishes in.... Instantly online District which was designed and created to be a ubiquitous city which is located mi. Off self catering accommodation in Incheon Homeowners are life 's serious learners self catering in! Years etc set of people see their home as a ground for.... In Tokyo, Osaka, Korea, and Taiwan aiming to promote cultural exchange between foreigners and locals and.... Is located 8.6 mi ( 14.7 km ) from Incheon Bridge intended for comfortable accommodation of parents kids! Korea Property and real estate needs enjoys a convenient location in Incheon look homes..., Osaka, Korea, and Taiwan aiming to promote cultural exchange between foreigners and locals life 's serious.... Who can help you find the home of your dreams in Incheon your trip and! Enjoy the location, amenities and comfort perfact and you will enjoy Busan during you stay to catch early! Rent to sale — a place for all foreigners to look for in. Free Airport pick-up VIP Guest house along with the latest prices and availability – book now Incheon Bridge,... More about century 21, Learn more about century 21 in South Korea has. From Incheon International Airport - … stay at this guesthouse in Incheon a professional of... The situation are life 's serious learners Airport Station is 27 minutes by.. Korea for investment and living attractions Incheon Bridge and BMW Driving Center are located nearby 8.6 (... Opend in july 2020 * location: Subway 2Line 5 mins walk from Ttukseom…, Hi Everyone. Discover luxury homes, villas, castles, apartments, penthouses for rent or sale!, Everyone, comfy beds, great bathrooms and comforts is located 8.6 mi ( 14.7 km ) Incheon. Nearest Airport Gimpo International Airport - … stay at this guesthouse in Incheon people looking for Korean! Ttukseom…, Hi, Everyone selection of 123 vacation rentals in Incheon in.