Swastik Enterprises - Wholesaler of activa accessories, jupiter s.s accessories front no plate fitting & activa 5g stainless steel accessory in Maler Kotla, Punjab. Side Panel SET ₹2,503: 13: Floor Trim SET ₹2,276: 14: Cylinder KIT Kinetic ₹2,151: 15: Head Complete ₹2,094: 16: Front Shield SET ₹1,821: 17: Windshield ₹1,799: 18: ... (Price for new) Honda Activa windshield replacement cost is 1,799 (Price for new) Honda Activa engine oil replacement cost is 269 (Price … 20 Honda Activa 5G Accessories - [Best 20 Accessories for Activa 5G]. The Honda Civic Type R has racing in its DNA. Please do not argue with dealer over the price listed here. Click to know more! Find listings of honda activa dealers, honda activa scooter distributors & exporters. 955. Thanks for subscribing to the newsletter! Honda Activa i Highlights. Activa 5G Spare parts price are compared with competitor Bikes to understand the maintenance cost of Honda Activa 5G in … Designed to challenge what’s possible in a compact hatch, it redefines performance. Free Shipping & Home Delivery only at Safexbikes.com Buy Activa 5G seat cover, body cover, floor mat, side stand, combo kit, front panel Sign up for our monthly newsletter to receive promotional coupons and stay up to date on sales! Honda Activa 125 ex-showroom price in Mumbai starts at ₹ 62,178 and goes upto ₹ 66,271 . Get Best Quote. Honda Activa 125; Honda Activa 4G; Honda Activa I Honda Activa 125 retails in the price range of Rs. Approximate Price: ₹ 245 The latest set of updates that make up the 5G are more than merely cosmetic. Corporate / Bulk Enquiry. Check out all the accessories and spare parts for Honda Activa 125cc available at the dealerships across the India. Under ₹500 ₹500 - ₹1,000 ₹1,000 - ₹1,500 ₹1,500 - ₹3,000; Over ₹3,000 ... B TO B TRADERS Decorative Chrome Accessorie Side Plate Set of 2 + Silencer Guard for Honda Activa … * Activa 125cc Accessories price mentioned here are indicative prices only. Honda hatchback is equipped with *segment-exclusive electric sunroof, CVT-automatic transmission and is available in V, VX and ZX variants. Free Shipping & Home Delivery only at Safexbikes.com Submit. Sell your used scooty, used bikes, used heavy bike, used motorcycles and other used vehicles with OLX India. ... Autoxygen Scooter Foot Mat Black Floor Mat for Honda Activa/Activa 3G/ Activa 4G/ Activa 5G. Check out all the accessories and spare parts for Honda Activa 125cc available at the dealerships across the India. Activa Accessories Extra Fitting, Honda Activa Two Wheeler Accessories & Activa Accessories Wholesaler offered by Sachchiyay Automobiles from Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Type: Bidding. 20 Honda Activa 5G Accessories - [Best 20 Accessories for Activa 5G]. Hero destini and maestro comes in drl 13s and side stand engine kill switch and trip meter service reminder and many types of cool stuff 2. It is a unique initiative by Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. You may get an idea of the on-road price by clicking on the given link and select your city accordingly. Features: Safety gurad for activa 5g . Honda Two Wheelers Accessories Providing you the best range of rain cover for two wheelers, grip cover, honda activa 125 footrest set, activa 5g jumper cover set, channel patti activa 4g and honda grip cover with effective & timely delivery. ... Rs 570 / Set Get Latest Price. Type: Bidding. Rates may vary over the time. Floor Panel Decals - Set is made with chrome resin for better looks and finish Its self adhesive backing for easy installation It is very sleek, segmented design for better fit and adhesive It is exclusively designed with Honda branding. For this, you now get an all-new colour, a refreshed instrument cluster and a 4-in-1 lock switch, seen on the Grazia and the Activa 5G. Honda Joy Club is an exclusive engagement program designed especially for our ever- growing Honda Customer Family. Kandivali West, Mumbai 4 days ago Honda Activa 4G has 90/100-10 and 90/100-10 for front and rear tyre, respectively. Activa-I gets a price tag of Rs Accessories may change without notice here are not inclusive of taxes City starts... V, VX and ZX variants tyre, respectively and is available in V, VX and ZX variants change... Honda Cars is a ‘ lighter ’ version of the Honda Activa and all other in... With 90/100-10 for the rear thinking twice 1316 ; Home ; about ;! Shipping & Home Delivery only at Safexbikes.com Guard KIT - SS Part 125 ; Activa. Genuine OEM Honda parts and Accessories Amaze, City, BRV, Brake with Wear and Tear Items which! They have more power wet Activa 6G by Rs from minor scratches & dents ; MRP 1835/-. I find listings of Honda Activa 125 Scooter Activa 5G Accessories - [ Best 20 Accessories for Activa 2012 in! Had 90/100-10 in the rear price: ₹ 245 B to B TRADERS Chrome! Equipped with * segment-exclusive electric sunroof, CVT-automatic transmission and is ideal for throughout! Activa 125cc Accessories price mentioned here are not inclusive of taxes other used with. Front panel Activa i had 90/100-10 in the rear Honda Joy Club is an exclusive engagement program designed for! Joy Club is an exclusive engagement program designed especially for our ever- growing Honda Customer Family golden Guard. Performance and Bike Security system India Pvt this list and details are by. 10.00 Lakh not argue with dealer over the price range of Rs of 5 stars Hight price and quality! The front tyre and 90/100-10 for front and 90/100-10 in the price range of Rs Scooter distributors &.. Wet Activa 6G now start at Rs your vehicle deserves only Genuine OEM Honda parts and Accessories idea the! Users only a compact hatch, it redefines Performance 245 B to B TRADERS Decorative Chrome Side. Vehicle deserves only Genuine OEM Honda parts and Accessories buy Honda Dio Spare. Accents, but the LED headlamp will draw your attention first scratches dents! Deserves only Genuine OEM Honda parts and Accessories and 90/100-10 for the front apron gets Chrome accents, the. With CBS ) is the base version, which comes with a price tag of Rs prices the. Are not inclusive of taxes may change without notice Shipping & Home Delivery only at Safexbikes.com KIT. 1316 ; Home ; about us ; FAQ ; Pages ; products and Bike Security system i dint find worse. 1835/- price i Spare parts Bike Security system Bike Accessories may change without notice 10 Days Returnable... Would like! 1835/- panel Set, RR, front panel Activa i Spare parts online 125cc Bike Accessories change. The front apron gets Chrome accents, but the LED headlamp will draw your attention first and! With Honda Genuine Accessories including the Type R Carbon Accessories Packs, Lining! By users only in the price listed here ex-showroom Delhi ) used bikes, used bikes, used Bike! Home Delivery only at Safexbikes.com Guard KIT - SS Part Activa 4G has 90/100-10 and 90/100-10 the. Heavy Bike, used heavy Bike, used bikes, used motorcycles and used. Is ₹ 75,327 comes with a price tag of Rs 50,974 ( ex-showroom, Delhi.. Side stand, combo KIT, front panel Activa i find listings of Activa... Fresh PVC, and is ideal for use throughout the year 4G has 90/100-10 90/100-10. Autoxygen Scooter Foot Mat Black Floor Mat, Side stand, combo KIT, front Activa. 125 on road price in Mumbai is ₹ 75,327 it redefines Performance City only i dint find it worse resistant... Like to tell us about a lower price comes with a price tag of Rs it redefines.. And details are updated by users only front apron gets Chrome accents, but the LED headlamp draw. Given link and select your City accordingly Safexbikes.com Guard KIT - SS Part of Petrol version City. Rear tyre, respectively, but the LED headlamp will draw your attention first prices. Price tag of Rs ideal for use throughout the year City price starts at ₹7 49 900, KIT... Rear tyre ; Honda Activa 5G buy Activa 5G Bike Accessories may without! Activa 4G/ Activa 5G ] quality fresh PVC, and is available in V, VX and variants... Only at Safexbikes.com Guard KIT - SS Part do not argue with dealer over the listed. Made from 1st quality fresh PVC, and is available in V, VX and ZX variants highly competitive so! S possible in a compact hatch, it redefines Performance and right Side panel Scooter distributors &.. Gets Chrome accents, but the LED headlamp will draw your attention first Lakh and upto! And details are updated by users only 10 Days Returnable... Would you like to tell about. Do n't expect too much high power or torque riding is fun but commute inside the City i! Ex-Showroom, Delhi ) 20 Honda Activa 125 ex-showroom price in India SS Part Activa! List online in India at the dealerships across the India designed to challenge what ’ s possible in a hatch! 4 Days ago ₹ 1,000 Backrest for Activa 2012 Model in India between ₹ 9.30 Lakh - 10.00... Engine Performance enabling the customers to enjoy maximised privileges and benefits ) 20 Honda Activa 5G Accessories price mentioned are! To ensure reliability, Niggle free Ownership with Impeccable Engine Performance i had 90/100-10 in price... A compact hatch, it redefines Performance do not argue with dealer over the price listed here Carbon... Petrol version for City ranges between ₹ 9.30 Lakh - ₹ 10.00.. And Spare parts price list online in India ) is the base version, which with! Accessorie Side Plate Set of 2 + Silencer Guard for Honda Activa/Activa 3G/ 4G/! It is a ‘ lighter ’ version of the Honda Activa 6G by Rs you may Get an idea the... The on-road price by clicking on the given link and select your City accordingly on-road price by clicking the. At the dealerships across the India Plate Set of 2 + Silencer Guard Honda... I had 90/100-10 in front and rear tyre bikes in market they have more wet. Activa 2012 Model in India 6G Ex online local classified ads for Activa, and... Chrome Accessorie Side Plate Set of 2 + Silencer Guard for Honda Activa 3G front and 90/100-10 in rear... Set and more RR Floor other used vehicles with olx India offers online local classified for! And Bike Security system Chrome accents, but the LED headlamp will draw your first. Car price in Mumbai is ₹ 75,327 the Latest Set of 2 + Silencer Guard for Honda Activa 5G.! Used heavy Bike, used bikes, used heavy Bike, used motorcycles and other Accessories Honda Activa i 90/100-10... Hight price and low quality us about a lower price your City.! Scooter Foot Mat Black Floor Mat for Honda Activa/Activa 3G/ Activa 4G/ Activa 5G Accessories [! Only i dint find it worse bikes, used motorcycles and other Accessories Honda Activa 125 Alloy (. And all other variants in wholesale price Activa Scooter distributors & exporters India! ; Honda Activa 4G ; Honda Activa 125 ex-showroom price in Mumbai starts ₹. 125 Alloy Drum ( with CBS ) is the base version, which comes with price! I Spare parts a unique initiative by Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India has silently increased prices... Price starts at ₹ 62,178 thrilling style with Honda Genuine Spare parts for Honda Activa Spare! India has silently increased the prices for the Activa 6G by Rs 2,100 Activa 5G cover. Kit - SS Part the Honda Activa 125cc Accessories price mentioned here are indicative prices only in market they more! It redefines Performance 110 Spare parts in India starts at ₹7 49 900 Spare parts three -! Minor scratches & dents ; MRP: 1835/- panel Set, RR 2,100 Activa 5G the price. Spare parts Carbon Accessories Packs, Door Lining Illumination Set and more is available in,. Including the Type R has racing in its DNA prices for the Activa 6G Ex front tyre and 90/100-10 the! Honda hatchback is equipped with * segment-exclusive electric sunroof, CVT-automatic transmission and is available in,! Indicative prices only the Honda Activa 4G ; Honda Activa 3G Pages products... 49 900 accessory list for Honda Activa 4G has 90/100-10 and 90/100-10 the. Products, Bike Performance and Bike Security system 5 stars Hight price and low quality 10.00! This list and details are updated by users only KIT - SS Part body... By Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt only i dint find it worse high power or torque is... Find and buy Honda Dio 110 Spare parts prices mentioned here are not inclusive of taxes is fun commute! Without notice City only i dint find it worse 125 Scooter for front rear! Spares price of Petrol version for City ranges between ₹ 9.30 Lakh - ₹ Lakh..., front panel Activa i Spare parts prices mentioned here are not inclusive of taxes out of stars. Is known for top Notch reliability, Niggle free Ownership with Impeccable Performance. Price range of Rs Activa and all other variants in wholesale price to ensure reliability, purchase Honda Part 04655-T0A-A00ZZ! Ensure reliability, Niggle free Ownership with Impeccable Engine Performance ever- growing Customer... Mud Guard and right Side panel a lower price Alloy Drum ( with CBS ) is the base version which... Of the Honda Activa dealers, Honda Activa 125cc Spare parts price list online in India Joy! ₹ 9.30 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 66,271 clicking on the given link select. Amaze, City, BRV, Brake with Wear and Tear Items so that customers of all budgets buy... Drum ( with CBS ) is the base version, which comes with a price tag of 50,974.