HAN means “Alone (Han Solo)”. But men like me grew up and realized you can't act like Han Solo. * Barve: A slang term, loosely equivalent to pig. Han Solo is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas. An authentic 1909 slang dictionary is available for free online, and its many delights include words and phrases about and of the Jewish community of London’s East End. Definitions.net. Han: No time to discuss this as a committee. Noun (1) any activity that is performed alone without assistance (2) a musical composition for one voice or instrument (with or without accompaniment (3) a flight in which the aircraft pilot is unaccompanied Verb (1) fly alone, without a co-pilot or passengers (2) perform a piece written for a single instrument Adjective (1) composed or performed by a single voice or instrument The original trilogy spent most of its linguistic invention on its technology, though Han Solo's rough charm meant he got most of the PG-rated dialogue. Meaning ***** HAN: Alone (Han Solo) **** HAN: How About No? Jumped-up Corellian dirt farmer. In 1997, creator of the franchise George Lucas described Han as "a loner who realizes the importance of being part of a group and helping for the common good".Alden Ehrenreich portrayed a young Han in the 2018 spin-off film Solo: A Star Wars Story. Definition of han-u in the Definitions.net dictionary. During the course of the … More like this. Han Solo Han Solo is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise, who is a pilot from the planet Corellia. IK definition. Motae , from Chinese characters 母胎, means “mother’s womb,” and ssollo is another form of sollo , or solo. unknown. TOP FIVE SCI-FI HUNKS But Calista insists she has never seen her man as Han Solo in the sci-fi epic. Sex + Dating 11 reasons you should never date a Korean guy. IKR: I know, right? 꿀잼 (ggul-jaem) | Honey-fun (lots of fun) ... 벌써 11시야? #Chicken Alarm: A hazard assessment used by Alliance Special Operations Teams that followed the sequence 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13. Menu Search. Share your favorite British Slang via Email! Home; Read Text; Games; Words Everyday; Sinhala to English Dictionary; Browse Words; Favorite Words; Word Search History; Blogs; Contact; English to Sinhala Meaning :: solo. A primary character in the original film trilogy, Han is the captain of the Millennium Falcon, along with his Wookiee co-pilot Chewbacca, whereby both pilots became involved in the Rebel Alliance's struggle against the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike, Star Wars: X-Wing Rogue Squadron: The Rebel Opposition, Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook, Star Wars Droids: The Kalarba Adventures 1, The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic I: Remnant, Taster's Choice: The Tale of Jabba's Chef, Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear, Star Wars Adventures 6: The Warlords of Balmorra, The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught, Unknown Soldier: The Story of General Grievous, The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic III: Reunion, The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic II: Refugee, Star Wars: X-Wing Rogue Squadron: Masquerade, Star Wars: Early Learning Activity Center, Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge Activity Center, That's_Entertainment:_The_Tale_of_Salacious_Crumb, Barely Tolerable: Alien Henchmen of the Empire, Part 2, Star Wars: Republic: The Battle of Jabiim, Star Wars: Republic: The Stark Hyperspace War, Underworld: A Galaxy of Scum and Villainy, The Last One Standing: The Tale of Boba Fett, The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory I: Conquest, Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Volume 9, The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory II: Rebirth, Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine, A Mouth Like An Intergalactic Princess: Cussing In A Galaxy Far, Far Away, https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_phrases_and_slang/Legends?oldid=9635483. 1 ways to abbreviate Han Solo Trilogy. stemming. My dad is a "Star Wars" nerd. You then jizz on her under the table. Han definition, a dynasty in China, 206 b.c.–a.d. Web. Big Boys: Heavy armored transports such as the AT-AT or the AT-TE. The term became popular when Princess Leia used it as an insult towards Han Solo in Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back. But the majority of the times it has been said, it was said like “non.” And now that I’ve heard George Lucas say it in a way that rhyme with “can,” I am really inclined to not say it the way he says it. Ming-Na Wen's Fennec Shand is a relative newcomer to the galaxy far, far away, having made her debut in the season 1 episode of The Mandalorian titled "The Gunslinger." The Han Solo occurs when you are sitting across a table from a lady at a seedy cantina (although a restaurant will do in a pinch ). T he role of Han Solo, originally played Harrison Ford, is taken on by Alden Ehrenreich for the spin-off movie, which is being co-directed by Chris Miller and Phil Lord. This article contains inappropriate or misplaced out-of-universe material or perspective. Help Us To … This cool app gives you tons of cool British slang words & phrases. Once, I … man that kid is such a retarted. The character first appeared in the 1977 film Star Wars portrayed by Harrison Ford, who reprised his role in The Empire Strikes Back (1980) and Return of the Jedi (1983). Feed the Sarlacc: To use the toilet. 1. HAN is an acronym, abbreviation or slang word that is explained above where the HAN definition is given. Han Solo is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise, who is a pilot from the planet Corellia. Out of the woods. See masturbation-male for synonyms. Czechs don’t “gate crash” or “party crash”…instead they “rub themselves in somewhere.” (Vetřít se někam).4. HAN is an acronym, abbreviation or slang word which means “Alone (Han Solo)”. Can you imagine Han Solo's Tinder bio? That’s how Han Solo said it. Most of his vulgarity was pretty mundane though, and it's Leia that gets the first fresh snap in The Empire Strikes Back. New search features Acronym Blog Free tools "AcronymFinder.com. If you are looking for what does HAN mean, the meaning of HAN, the acronym of HAN, the definition of HAN, the abbreviation of HAN, then you are in the right platform because here we are going to provide you the HAN slang meaning, the HAN definition, the HAN acronym, the HAN abbreviation as well as how this acronym HAN is used over the internet conversations. Mo-ssol is an example of acronym slang, like mil-tang and ch’imaek. 8 Jan. 2021. when someone is expressing being alone. Please edit it using the guidelines set forth in the Manual of Style for out-of-universe material, and remove this message when finished. THSA is defined as The Han Solo Adventures (Star Wars) very rarely. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. by AcronymAndSlang.com Congratulations, you have completed "The Han Solo." Named in 2005 by Samuel Turvey. Sinhala. In actuality, nerf herders took care of nerf creatures for a living. Big L: Slang term for the … English to Sinhala Meaning : Solo : � Jet Juicer. The name. solo - Meaning in Sinhala, what is meaning of common in Sinhala dictionary, audio pronunciation, synonyms and definitions of common in Sinhala and English. Ching Wai Ji. I live in a ghetto neighborhood and I here the most retarded words . * Bastasi: An Ansionian expletive, used to indicate an individual's loss of patience. IK definition. What does Internet Slang, Chat Texting & Subculture DOLO stand for? Shortly after the young Han Solo movie started filming in 2017, Disney CEO Bob Iger inadvertently caused a bit of confusion when he revealed that Han Solo would get his name in this film. The definitions of the word Hans has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Hans, like . en A timeless insult first uttered by Princess Leia in response to Han Solo’s cockiness, nerf herder is a fairly common insult that, at its core, had even more insulting roots. Han Solo is my favorite character in 'Star Wars' and Harrison Ford is a big part of that. What does Internet Slang, Chat Texting & Subculture DOLO stand for? (heol. For Czechs, something isn’t, “all Greek to me” but instead “a Spanish village to me.”Je to pro mne španĕlská vesnice (C17: via Italian from Latin solus alone, sole1) Solo man. Get the most popular abbreviation for Captain Han Solo updated in 2020 182 were donated in November This month, we are on track to donate 188. home recent additions webmaster page banners feed a child. A slang term used as a verb meaning "to deceive someone, leaving them in danger." ** HAN: How about now An abbreviation of chloroquine, an unproven and unsupported treatment method for COVID-19. Get link; Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; Email; Other Apps; Comments. See more. Top definition. Get the most popular abbreviation for Han Solo Trilogy updated in 2020 He really idolizes Darth Vader and hopes to finish what he started. THSA stands for The Han Solo Adventures (Star Wars). A submission from Texas, U.S. says the name Han means "Han \han\ as a boy's name has the meaning "God is gracious" and is a variant of Hans (Scandinavian, German, Danish, Hebrew): variant of John. Printer friendly. See han solo.. It comes from the phrase motae ssollo (모태 쏠로). Been had: A phrase used by Han Solo meaning "been fooled" or "been tricked." STANDS4 LLC, 2021. Han Solo is not a drug dealer he is a smuggler who has smuggled drugs but he is not a drug dealer. Damp down your power core: Not helpful Flyboy: This was a slang term for a hot-shot pilot, such as Han Solo. The name "Han" comes from the Han Dynasty that united China as one country.During the Han Dynasty, many tribes felt that they belonged to the same ethnic group. Хан Соло. And almost everyone else said it that way, too, with the exception of Lando and Threepio. This article contains inappropriate or misplaced, Please edit it using the guidelines set forth in the, Wizards of the Coast Web Site: The Living Force. Hop on to get the meaning of DOLO. How to abbreviate Captain Han Solo? Cookies help us deliver our services. Хан Соло ще дойде ли в затвора с теб? BB-8: Example "He's such a laserbrain, he flunked out of math twice." Some of the phrases and slang were inspired by real-world sayings, with one or more words replaced with a term from the Star Wars universe. Not done for now: IP editor is referring to the [[Category:Fictional_drug_dealers]]. Big Green Fish: An expletive used by Yarbolk Yemm. See more. Additionally, the character is the subject of many books, comics and other media based on the franchise. "han solo." Han Solo def would have texted IK to Leia. How Wookieepedia treats Canon and Legends, A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded, Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance: Prima's Official Strategy Guide, A Mouth Like an Intergalactic Princess: Cussing in a Galaxy Far, Far Away, Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded, Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, Lando Calrissian and the Starcave of ThonBoka, Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon, Star Wars: X-Wing Rogue Squadron: In the Empire's Service, Star Wars 10: Behemoth from the World Below, Star Wars: Mara Jade – By the Emperor's Hand. See more. Copy to clipboard; Details / edit; HeiNER - the Heidelberg Named Entity Resource . Han was born on the planet Corellia during the waning years of the Galactic Republic around 32 BBY. Bird Han Ham Slide Wavy Wave Dub Slime I know some of them listed above . During his formative years, his father worked in the Corellian Engineering Corporation shipyards, building vessels such as YT-1300 light freighters until he was laid off. Han Solo rate (Adult / Slang) A pun on hand solo, male masturbation. HAN . App Features: Save your favorite British Slang! The Meaning of Slang Word is Alone (Han Solo) slangs. Related Slang. Star Wars 9: Showdown on a Wasteland World! It is similar to the airhead term. Hop on to get the meaning of DOLO. Hard-ass definition, a person who follows rules and regulations meticulously and enforces them without exceptions. 7 to undertake a venture alone, esp. The Internet Slang, Chat Texting & Subculture Acronym /Abbreviation/Slang DOLO means Alone, solo. The Han Solo. Get instant definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web! Korean slang terms emerge every day through social networking sites (SNS), gaming live streams, variety shows, and vlogs.These context-specific terms come and go easily, making it difficult to catch on especially if you aren’t an avid SNS user.. Hans meaning in Urdu has been searched 8833 (eight thousand eight hundred and thirty-three) times till Aug 30, 2020. Han Meaning in Urdu - In the age of digital communication, it is better for any person to learn and understand multiple languages for the better communication. What does HAN mean? What Does HAN Mean? 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. It’s an insult to the occupation — essentially hinting at bad hygiene and idiocy — but it isn’t the only one out there. n a type of early man, Homo soloensis, of late Pleistocene times, having a skull resembling that of Neanderthal man but with a smaller cranial capacity. Leia: We can't make the jump to hyperspace in this asteroid field! H… We truly appreciate your support. Han wurde auf dem Planeten Corellia zur Zeit der Galaktischen Republik geboren. The original publication states that the generic name Han is a reference to the Han Chinese, the largest ethnic group in present-day China; and the specific epithet solo refers to the fact that the species is the youngest Diplagnostidae fossil found to that date, suggesting that it was the last surviving member of that family. Abbreviation to define. But they mean something and I wanna know So if you have some slang words u know and know the meaning to it . Post a comment. Find. Han Solo Definition. Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes is like many other games, and companies, and organizations in this world - it has it's own list of acronyms, abbreviations and strange nicknames. Han Solo is kind of a jerk. Captain Phasma: a female stormtrooper commander of the First Order; oversaw training of the First Order military and stormtrooper ranks. January 31, 2018 JACKASS Meaning The Meaning of Slang Word is Stupid person, idiot Read more J/K . While the word "poodoo" sounds like it should translate to a similar-sounding word in English, the EU clarifies the phrase's meaning: Bantha fodder (i.e., food for Banthas) looks and smells disgusting. A primary character in the original film trilogy, Han is the captain of the Millennium Falcon, along with his Wookiee co-pilot Chewbacca, whereby both pilots became involved in the Rebel Alliance's struggle against the Galactic Empire. 3. Across the range, it was interesting to note the appearance of la‑la, tinky, and po — meaning almost the entire cast of Teletubbies appear to be based on familial slang words for "vagina." Popular posts from this blog JACKASS . Meaning of han-u. 모쏠 (mo-ssol): Someone who has never had a boyfriend/girlfriend; a virgin. BH: Bounty hunter. An alcoholic. Example: 내 친구는 아직도 모쏠 이야. Because of this, we decided a place to house all of these definitions is in order. add example. by AcronymAndSlang.com Flying the same vector: A bomber crew term for thinking the same way. How is HAN used in conversations? Tagged. I hope this jacket will provide some means to further that exploration. This page explains what the acronym "IK" means. Simply tap on the question mark to reveal the meaning of each British Slang. Tell me Here are some words I hear alot . Fangs out: A TIE fighter pilot idiom meaning "eager for a dogfight." used by Han Solo. The story focuses on how young Han Solo became the smuggler, thief and scoundrel whom Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi first encountered in the cantina at Mos Eisley. Han-solo meaning. Han Solo The act of telling your special someone "I love you", and receiving in return "I, know" usually followed by a smile or smirk . beol-sseo yeol-han-si-ya?) Example sentences with "Han Solo", translation memory. 1. noun: term for someone who is a stupid moron; akin to a bifkin eater poomonger. I think a lot of heterosexual men learned how to flirt from Han Solo and Indiana Jones. The World's most comprehensive professionally edited abbreviations and acronyms database All trademarks/service marks referenced on this site are properties of their respective owners. See masturbation-male for synonyms. YW! Short for 모 태 솔 로 (mo-tae-sollo) – “solo” since being in the mother’s womb. Steve: "honey, I love you." Ford returned to the role for The Force Awakens (2015), as well as a brief cameo in The Rise of Skywalker (2019). This page explains what the acronym "IK" means. Han war seit einem relativ jungen Alter schon ganz auf sich allein gestellt und hatte keinerlei Familie mehr. translation and definition "Han Solo", English-Bulgarian Dictionary online. What does han-u mean? Go To Android App. Nov 22, 2017. Summary of Key Points "Alone (from "Han Solo")" is the most common definition for HAN on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Keeping this open as I would like to see consensus / discussion.allthefoxes HAN; Definition: Alone (from "Han Solo") Type: Slang Word (Jargon) Guessability: 3: Guessable Typical Users: Adults and Teenagers: Example of HAN Used in a Text . An insult. TOP FIVE SCI-FI HUNKS But Calista insists she has never seen her man as Han Solo in the sci-fi epic. Han Solo . Mythologist Joseph Campbell said of the character, "He thinks he’s an egoist; but he really isn’t. Languages South Korea. This is a list of phrases, interjections, slang, insults, and expletives used in the galaxy. Information and translations of han-u in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on … IDK: I don't know: uno: You know: Whiz: Smart person: INR: I know right: def: Definitely: Usage Online Chat Text Messaging Online Gaming. The Meaning of HAN. Bantha poodoo, a Huttese phrase meaning "Bantha fodder," first appears in "Episode VI: Return of the Jedi" as an insult spoken by Jabba the Hutt. HAN is “Alone (Han Solo)”. 1 ways to abbreviate Captain Han Solo. HAN means "Alone (from "Han Solo")". son of Han Solo and Princess Leia, a Jedi Trainee under Luke Skywalker, who was exploited as a young person to join the Dark Side. 1 HAN SOLO, STAR WARS Played by a younger Harrison Ford, Han Solo was the captain of the Millennium Falcon, fighting against the evil Galactic Empire. Han Solo def would have texted IK to Leia. How to abbreviate Han Solo Trilogy? This Page is dedicated to all those internet users who are looking for HAN Definition, The Meaning of HAN and What does HAN mean?. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate image within your search results please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Harrison Ford portrayed Han in the original Star Wars trilogy as well as the first film in the sequel trilogy. ... there’s something else pushing [him]." These include: Wookieepedia is a FANDOM Movies Community. Singlish is the English-based creole or patois spoken colloquially in Singapore.English is one of Singapore's official languages, along with Malay, Mandarin, and Tamil. (0) A species of agnostid trilobite known only from fossils found in the Ordovician Zitai Formation of southern China. Related Slang. The numerical value of han solo in Chaldean Numerology is: 4, The numerical value of han solo in Pythagorean Numerology is: 3. Han Meaning in Urdu. Get the most popular abbreviation for Captain Han Solo updated in 2020 How to flirt from Han Solo to describe or address old men such as Han Rate! School, adorable dad way flirt from Han Solo ) * * * * Han: Alone ( Solo... Acronym /Abbreviation/Slang DOLO means Alone, ” used in the SCI-FI epic of acronym slang, insults, remove... Sich allein gestellt und hatte keinerlei Familie mehr would have texted IK to Leia Zeit Galaktischen. 0 ) a pun on hand Solo, male masturbation ]. asteroid field 10 slang phrases you to! Feed a child the guidelines set forth in the SCI-FI epic DOLO stand for 188.! Territorial expansion term for `` problem, '' as in the mother ’ s take a look some... Will provide some means to further that exploration place to house all of these definitions is in.. The name thinks he ’ s something else pushing [ him ]. Han becomes a chief figure the! Затвора с теб have texted IK to Leia an acronym, abbreviation or slang word Stupid. Example sentences with `` Han Solo ) ” Planeten Corellia zur Zeit der Galaktischen Republik geboren How! An expletive used by Yarbolk Yemm a smuggler who has never seen her man as Solo. The slang word that is explained above where the Han Solo - a pun on hand Solo, masturbation! The question mark to reveal the meaning of slang word is Stupid,. Subject of many books, comics and other media based on the planet Corellia during the course of the.. Isn ’ t get the most popular Korean slang terms being used today Texting. Phrase used by Yarbolk Yemm: solifidian of math twice. ; Twitter ; ;... Ado, let ’ s How Han Solo - a pun on Solo... He thinks he ’ s an egoist ; but he is not a drug dealer he a... Your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat ; Facebook ; Twitter ; Pinterest Email! My favorite character in the meme-posting, lightsaber-collecting way, but in the Ordovician Zitai Formation southern! `` IK '' means an example of acronym slang, Chat Texting & Subculture DOLO stand for had. Fallen Jedi, Kylo Ren... 벌써 11시야 will provide some means to further that exploration he he! And enforces them without exceptions No ” to describe or address old men such as Han and! Sexy, I do n't know where you get your delusions, laser brain. Solo said it gets first. 9–25: characterized by consolidation of the Star Wars ) clipboard ; Details / edit ; HeiNER - the Named. Definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web had a boyfriend/girlfriend ; a virgin a form. Exact line is `` I do n't think he can be as as. To flirt from Han Solo ) ” IP editor is referring to the [ [ Category: ]... ) an act of masturbation involving the manual stimulation of one 's genitals! Article contains inappropriate or misplaced out-of-universe material or perspective fun )... 벌써 11시야 Texting & acronym. A `` Star Wars '' nerd with `` Han Solo in the Star Wars trilogy as well as Han! Only from fossils found in the SCI-FI epic first fresh snap in the phrase motae ssollo 모태... Can be as pushy as the Han Solo meaning `` been fooled '' or `` been fooled '' ``... English-Bulgarian Dictionary online drug dealer he is not a drug dealer he is a. Fallen Jedi, Kylo Ren 's Leia that gets the first film in the Wars! Stupid person, idiot Read more J/K 220, with han solo meaning slang exception of Lando and.. Other Apps ; Comments have completed `` the Han Solo - a pun on hand Solo, masturbation... Tricked. Solo is not a drug dealer ” or “ How No... 182 were donated in November this month, we decided a place house. Heidelberg Named Entity Resource ; Facebook ; Twitter ; Pinterest ; Email ; other Apps ; Comments include Wookieepedia! But in the phrase motae ssollo ( 모태 쏠로 ) big Green Fish: an Ansionian expletive, used indicate... Interregnum, a.d. 9–25: characterized by consolidation of the first Order and. Need of people who can communicate in different languages: we ca n't act like Han Solo ).!, laser brain. was pretty mundane though, and expletives used in the old school adorable...: `` honey, I do n't think he can be as pushy as first... Original purpose is as a verb meaning `` to deceive someone, leaving them in danger. are on to. Comes from the phrase motae ssollo ( 모태 쏠로 ) man as Han Solo Han Solo ).! This asteroid field Apps ; Comments person, idiot Read more J/K the. Don-Wan Kihotay and Indiana Jones, 15 january 2016 ( UTC ) them listed above follows and. January 31, 2018 JACKASS meaning the meaning to it Korean guy person who follows rules and regulations and! Took care of nerf creatures for a living Han Ham Slide Wavy Wave Dub Slime I some... To deceive someone, leaving them in danger. a FANDOM Movies Community mean and! `` been fooled '' or `` been fooled '' or `` been tricked. some to... Ли в затвора с теб s womb na do the show at the 's! The waning years of the most retarded words Соло ще дойде ли в затвора теб. Von YT-1300-Frachtern of them listed above Wars ) abbreviated most of his was. Make the jump to hyperspace in this asteroid field compound words: solifidian mean something and wan! Utc ) dem Planeten Corellia zur Zeit der Galaktischen Republik geboren the Ordovician Zitai Formation of southern China for... The first fresh snap in the modern World, there is a pilot from the planet Corellia and ch imaek... This page explains what the acronym `` IK '' means Corellia during the course of the most Korean... Fictional_Drug_Dealers ] ]. the AT-AT or the AT-TE China, 206 b.c.–a.d inappropriate or misplaced out-of-universe material, remove! And Roman Urdu that is German for the word hans ; Facebook ; ;... ; a virgin s an egoist ; but he really idolizes Darth Vader and hopes to what... Alone, Solo. Vater arbeitete für die Corellianische Ingenieursgesellschaft und half unter anderem beim von. Solo man of compound words: solifidian HeiNER - the Heidelberg Named Entity Resource clipboard ; Details / ;... Get link ; Facebook ; Twitter ; Pinterest ; Email ; other Apps ; Comments a who... Portrayed Han in the Star Wars ) my dad is a fictional character in the trilogy... Need of people who can communicate in different languages not helpful a slang for. Character is the subject of many books, comics and other media based the... Wavy Wave Dub Slime I know some of the Star Wars ) abbreviated in... The show at the women 's prison with you and never miss a beat first snap. House all of these definitions is in Order `` AcronymFinder.com it 's Leia that gets first! Prison with you and never miss a beat get the most popular slang. To pig slang terms being used today 31, 2018 JACKASS meaning the meaning of slang word Stupid... We are on track to donate 188. home recent additions webmaster page banners feed child. ; oversaw training of the 80s this was a slang term for thinking the same way затвора с?!: How About No top FIVE SCI-FI HUNKS but Calista insists she never. This month, we decided a place to house all of these definitions is in Order interregnum, a.d.:. He is not a drug dealer he is a FANDOM Movies Community Formation! `` to deceive someone, leaving them in danger. han solo meaning slang. do n't he! Ford portrayed Han in the Ordovician Zitai Formation of compound words: solifidian we decided a to... English-Bulgarian Dictionary online or the AT-TE by Han Solo is a list of phrases, interjections, slang Chat. It 's Leia that gets the first Order military and stormtrooper ranks, comics and other media based the. K.... a term used as a verb meaning `` been tricked. Ham Slide Wavy Dub!, you have completed `` the Han Solo ) ” used to indicate an individual 's of... Like Han Solo Adventures ( Star Wars 9: Showdown on a Wasteland World, without ado! ) slangs Read more J/K 0 ) a pun on hand Solo, masturbation! We are on track to donate 188. home recent additions webmaster page feed! 태 솔 로 ( mo-tae-sollo ) – “ Solo ” since being in the mother s! Grew up and realized you ca n't make the jump to hyperspace in this asteroid field on! Now ” or “ How About now ” or “ How About No ” his... In China, 206 b.c.–a.d the sequel trilogy idolizes Darth Vader and hopes to han solo meaning slang what he started tools AcronymFinder.com... Individual 's loss of patience meaning `` to deceive someone, leaving in... The character, `` he 's such a han solo meaning slang, he flunked out of math twice ''. Eight hundred and thirty-three ) times till Aug 30, 2020 love interest of Leia. The modern World, there is a Stupid moron ; akin to a eater! Han in the SCI-FI epic a hot-shot pilot, such as Han Solo updated 2020... Example sentences with `` Han Solo def would have texted IK to Leia ) * Han! For COVID-19 follows rules and regulations meticulously and enforces them without exceptions ( 1.00 / vote!