The paths you will be led on are paths of peace and pleasure. I walked in my house from picking up my kids from school and had the thought that I should spend that evening with _____. Even if it’s a small prompting, just obey it. The MTC has been such a spiritual experience so far and I have learned so much about the work I am going to be doing. Effortlessly break free from long-term bad habits, negative emotions, and addictions. Various Scriptures talk about the spirit of the Holy Ghost or the Holy Spirit. When we start feeding on natural things, we start to live life without the touch of the supernatural. The fight is not between the flesh (the inclination to sin) and you (your self-effort). That is how we are to walk with the Lord. His light—the light of His glory shines on you in the midst of darkness throughout this week, the light will be seen by others and you’ll see the glory of God upon your life. Ricks College Devotional. 41:12)! "Pray daily to be guided by the Spirit, and to have an increased sensitivity to His promptings. Jesus was “led by the Spirit” into the desert to be tempted by the devil (Luke 4:1). But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.”— Galatians 5:16–18 NKJV. 11:5–6). But under grace, God no longer remembers our sins (Heb. Because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.”— Hebrews 10:1–2 KJV, “once purged” — The word “once” here is the Greek word “hapax,” which means “once and for all.”. In essence, you need to take the first step before the Holy Spirit can bear witness to that step. Or He might prompt you to spend more time with your family and play with your children more often. When the Spirit prompts, the wise will heed. Please enable JavaScript in your browser for this page to load correctly. The article in which this experience was recounted is called “Peace, Be Still,” and it is meant to demonstrate that the Lord is … Beloved, because of Jesus’ shed blood, there is forgiveness of sins for all time. When you are considering a stock market investment or discussing a business deal, do it with rest. The Lord knew what I did not. The new covenant of grace works like this: “ For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more . Later on, you will find that the Lord was actually helping you deal with the root issue (e.g. You will have an air of moral excellence—not in a “holier than thou” kind of way, but such that people will look at you and see the brightness of your rising (Isa. She shared that she was concerned with the ultrasound scan of the baby in her womb which showed 3 cysts in his brain. “For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. Nothing from God will demand you to rush for this chance or that opportunity now. Anja, a mere 4 years old and full of child-like faith, humbly told her mother what she felt. But when we relish God’s Word, we experience and operate on a supernatural level in our lives. We invite you to watch this Video with us. We hope these sermon notes will be an encouragement to you! Our Good Shepherd, Jesus, does not demand us to run straight up the mountain because the incline would be too steep for us. As Jesus is worthy of all His blessings, you too get what Jesus deserves. In the same way, as parents, we need to be mindful that our young children are not ready to see evil and we need to keep them from it so that they won’t entertain fears that could result in nightmares. Jesus wants you to have this assurance! Sometimes, His leading goes against the grain of the flesh (it might not make sense to us at first). When it comes to finding a life partner, ask the Spirit to lead you then take the first step. Photo by Mario Álvarez. Never postpone promptings because one of the greatest blessings in life is to be the answer to someone else’s prayer. Never postpone promptings because one of the greatest blessings in life is to be the answer to someone else’s prayer. Many years on, today, the boy is healthy and strong! “as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God” — The word “sons” here is “hyios” in Greek, which refers to mature full-grown sons. If we want to be full and controlled by the Holy Spirit, we must be obedient to the Holy Spirit's promptings. Proverbs 3:5–6 (If we trust in the Lord, He will direct our paths) 1 Nephi 3:7 (The Lord prepares a way for us to accomplish the things He commands us to do) Pastor Prince about a time when he felt led to help an elderly man who looked lost along a highway. Parents should not assume that their children know how to discern what is good or bad, true or false, in the movies they watch. 23:3) that the Lord leads us on. Following the promptings of the Spirit! Maybe you are struggling with an addiction like smoking. 23:2), we often think of whole areas that are verdant, but there are also areas of green pastures on mountain slopes. Following the promptings of the spirit! As sons of God, we can expect to be led, for the Spirit leads us by the Spirit of sonship (in an assuring, familial, familiar way). Jesus’ finished work has delivered you from the law so that you can be led by the Spirit! If we listen to and follow the promptings of the Spirit, they will serve as a Liahona, guiding us through the unknown, challenging valleys and mountains that are ahead. The message: https://bit.ly/3cy3CnS. Your mind is constantly assaulted with information. When you follow after love (1 Cor. But you’ll only be able to recognize that if you are seeking to be receptive. God doesn’t drive His flock; He leads His flock. If you don’t take any step, there’s nothing for the Holy Spirit to bear witness to. who to marry, what career you should pursue, what choices to make in the daily grind of life). Pastor Prince went on to pray for her right there, and when she went back to the doctor, she was told that 2 cysts had disappeared, and the third one had shriveled up. The way to be led by the Lord is to see Him as your Shepherd. As Abraham took one step, God showed him the next step. Following the Promptings of the Spirit "Only when my heart has been still and quiet, in submission like a little child, has the Spirit been clearly audible to my heart and mind." 22:6), how to lead them in a circuitous way so that they go higher and higher to where the Lord wants them to be. It’s not usually a case of rebelliousness, but more a product of not understanding what we’re being told. I accept His sacrifice and commit my life to Him. I was invited to attend a concert with a few members of my family. Learn how to follow the promptings of the Spirit daily, and begin to experience the breakthroughs and good results you could never achieve on your own! Psalm 23:1 tells us that when the Lord is our Shepherd, we lack nothing. (Psalm 81:13-14). . Thomas S. Monson Holy Ghost Priesthood Service Bishop Thomas S. Monson. The sweet manna is a picture of God’s Word, and the children of Israel sadly lost the taste for it. Only stop taking your medicine when your healing has been confirmed by medical reports. Take My yoke upon you . "Pray daily to be guided by the Spirit, and to have an increased sensitivity to His promptings. It’s not usually a case of rebelliousness, but more a product of not understanding what we’re being told. You might still have to go for a number of interviews. “but the Lᴏʀᴅ shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee” — We need not worry about being covered in “gross darkness” because the Lord promises His glory will rise upon us at this time. We hope these sermon notes blessed you! Having the constant companion ship of the spirit is the best feeling in the world. This was also the case for Elijah. . Jesus’ finished work stands “for all time” (Heb. Follow the Promptings of the Spirit “In the performance of our responsibilities, I have learned that when we heed a silent prompting and act upon it without delay, our Heavenly Father will guide our footsteps and bless our lives and the lives of others. Hello everyone! © Copyright JosephPrince.com 2020 When the children of Israel first received manna from heaven, they found it sweet, like wafers made with honey (Exod. How then do we practically live under grace? August 31, 1999 . In this practical message by Joseph Prince, discover how you have the Holy Spirit living in you and how you can learn to follow His promptings in every area of your life. “I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Week 4: Following the Promptings of the Spirit Something that has been bothering me for a while is knowing where the line is between the letter of the law and the spirit of the law. “Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: ‘Today, if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, in the day of trial in the wilderness…'” (Hebrews 3:7-8). But…you must listen carefully – or you’ll miss them. In the video, we see one of the pastors trying to push a sheep to make it move forward, but the sheep would not budge. On one occasion, Beck was flying as the lead plane of a squadron. Grow more attuned to the Spirit’s leading when you are established in God’s gift of righteousness. You don’t have to worry about the lust of the flesh because when you walk in the Spirit, you will not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Following the Promptings of the Spirit. “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.”— John 10:27 NKJV. He shares how the Spirit led him step by step—first to stop the car, then to talk to the man and offer him a lift. These tracks were not formed by natural phenomenons but were formed over many years by the hoofprints of sheep who were led up the mountain by their shepherds. confirmation link in the email we just sent you. Follow The Promptings Of The Spirit, preached by Pastor Joseph Prince on Sunday, 6 December 2020, at The Star Performing Arts Centre, Singapore. “Then it came to pass, when Pharaoh had let the people go, that God did not lead them by way of the land of the Philistines, although that was near; for God said, ‘Lest perhaps the people change their minds when they see war, and return to Egypt.’”— Exodus 13:17 NKJV. The Holy Spirit will frequently reveal things to us, warn us, or prompt us into prayer or action. “For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lᴏʀᴅ shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.”— Isaiah 60:2 KJV. For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. We hope you are blessed by our content. As seen in the Bible, people who walked with the Lord always experienced good success. “To a land that I will show you” — At this point, God told Abraham to move out of where he had been living but He did not yet tell him where He was leading him to. The primary thing the Holy Spirit convicts us of is our position in Christ—that we are children of God, we are righteous, and God does not remember our sins anymore. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”— Matthew 11:28–30 KJV. —Dieter F. Uchtdorf. “I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people” — The reason we will know God’s laws and we will know Him personally is that He shall be our God. You don’t need to go for courses to learn how to hear His voice. His leading is apparent in all areas of our lives, tailored to our exact situation and needs. Pastor Prince shares a personal experience about a time when someone tried to convince him that he was demon-possessed because he spoke in tongues. Obeying the Promptings of the Spirit 13 "If my people would but listen to me, if Israel would follow my ways, 14how quickly would I subdue their enemies and turn my hand against their foes! To complete the subscription process, please click on the 4:11). When you’re under the law, all kinds of sinful habits have power over you and you cannot overcome them. And Mother was faithful enough to listen to her daughter. Things this week have been pretty good! Learn how you can: You have insufficient credits for this sermon. 48:17). Instead of driving off, he followed the Spirit’s prompting to own up to the mistake because the Holy Spirit reminded him that even if he needed to pay for the damage, the Lord would provide for him. 10:16–18). VIDEO: Pastor Prince shares a video he took when he and some of the pastors visited Israel, and they went to see how shepherds lead their sheep. If they did, we encourage you to get the sermon and allow the Lord to speak to you personally as you watch or listen to it. We don’t lack for strength, for health, for provision—even in these difficult times. The Lord will always lead you with His rest and His peace (Heb. I hope your week was fantastic and filled with the Spirit! He knew that the children of Israel were not ready to see war at that time and that allowing them to see it would be detrimental to their progress. First…it takes a … This photo above was taken in Israel and it shows circuitous tracks around a mountain. . We see this happening in the life of the prophet Samuel and the life of Abraham. Through practice we can get better in following the prompting of the spirit. Imagine having someone more experienced and wiser than you, someone who’s an expert in the very areas you feel out of depth, personally guiding you to success. not only will your wife respect you, but you’ll be able to respect yourself more). You can walk in the Spirit in the area of parenting, marriage, business, life, and employment. The Spirit prompted him to buy the book (even though he wasn’t intending to) since he had damaged it. Being obedient to the promptings is the key to getting more promptings. For us, that is a high number so it was going to take a lot of work. The Spirit’s promptings might seem small and sometimes even insignificant, but they will always guide us on the right paths. So starting with Monday, we had some members sign up on our dinner Calendar to feed us that night, but at the same time bishop really wanted to have us over that night, and asked to see if we could have the other family switch him days. As you ascend higher and walk in the paths of righteousness, you will find that you will be kept in step with the Spirit (Gal. For Abraham, the next step came in the form of a vision where God showed him the multitude of children he would have in the future who would possess the land of Canaan. How can you be sure to hear what the Spirit is saying? Will this make me successful, rich, famous?” These are the concerns of the flesh. . “My sheep hear My voice” — Simply believe this truth. The Lord wants to be your Shepherd who feeds you and leads you. In the same way, He also leads us in daily life. A little preface, this week as a zone, we set a goal to find 50 New Investigators. We, too, will be raptured one day without seeing death when Jesus comes back for us. May 25, 2014 Uncategorized following the promptings of the Spirit, God's plan, God's purposes tamimillar. (Psalm 81:13-14). You never know what God is doing for you and through you, but when you simply follow the first step, He will lead you more and more. The Lord will impart to you a word of knowledge, but you have to first obey the first step. Elder David A. Bednar. And He leads us with love. Let’s not long for natural things, the things of the world that do not satisfy. Beck’s ability to keep and follow the Spirit saved not only his own life and his crew’s lives on multiple missions but also saved the lives of nearly 100 men. Receiving, Recognizing, and Responding to the Promptings of the Holy Ghost. Following the promptings of the Holy Spirit has enabled Prophet Thomas S. Monson to offer a lifetime of service to the Lord Jesus Christ. Feeling And FOLLOWING The Promptings Of The Spirit Hello Mom I am on for about 25 min then I will be back on at 4ish. This week we had a really cool experience! 16:6–12). —Dieter F. Uchtdorf. “Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: ‘Today, if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, in the day of trial in the wilderness…'” (Hebrews 3:7-8). It is a wise shepherd who will lead his sheep in a circular way up the mountain, grazing along the way, until they reach the top. For parenting: An important part of leading your children is to avoid setting goals that are so high, your children can’t reach them and they get discouraged. In the same way, the more you follow the flesh, the more the inclination gets stronger and stronger. 60:3) because of the glory and radiance of God in your life. Sister Mulberry and I left one of our appointments which went a little late, and we had two appointments planned but could only choose one. When Jesus leads us with His voice, we won’t feel driven or pressured to make a decision. But don’t you miss God’s Word—how sweet it is? . “for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest” — Whoever you may be, you will have an inside knowledge of who the Lord is. use kinder words with your wife), then you’ll see the next step and the next step, and all the good that will come as a result (e.g. 14:24). Download. It has only been a few days but I feel like I have changed so much! When God says, “I will be to them a God,” He means He will show up in a supernatural way in your life—whether it’s in the area of protection, healing, provision, or family blessings. It’s a voiceless, wordless witness. Read more here on how to recognize God’s voice. The purpose of a winding staircase is to climb the maximum height, in the smallest possible space, in the shortest amount of time. Our motto as missionaries is that obedience brings blessings, but exact obedience brings miracles and I have definitely witnessed those in the short weeks I have been here. This is vitally important. The logical choice would be to choose the one closer. It is not a spiritual light that only the Lord sees, but a physical manifestation in our lives. Many times, we want to know the end result. God’s ways are contrary to what is natural. For the Holy Spirit to be able to “bear witness” regularly in your life, you need to give Him something to bear witness to. Amen.”. You're already in our mailing list. 5:21). However, because of the assurance of the Holy Spirit, he knew that he was saved despite what he had been told. Pastor Prince closes the service by reminding us that walking in the Spirit is not hard, nor is it for the select few. Young Bishop Thomas Monson fails to heed the prompting of the Spirit. Invite the youth to read the scriptures provided in this outline and write a brief statement summarizing what each scripture teaches about following the promptings of the Spirit. As you take one step at a time, the Holy Spirit will lead you (affirm the step or give you a red flag). Today, he still has that book in his bookshelf and it reminds him of the time that he did not compromise his integrity. Our holiness is not just outward to please people. Every believer has an unction and an anointing on them (1 John 2:20). However, that does not mean you become lawless. But we managed to get a contact and then headed to an apartment complex to go tracting. The Lord cannot move a parked car. I realized what I had thought and corrected my … You win the fight when you simply follow the Spirit. Ask for help in understanding what the Spirit is telling you. “. Previously, under the law, God remembered sins all the way to the third and fourth generation. When you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law (Gal. There is a journey of growth as a Christian. Elder Coomes and I really had a great time! So get involved in care groups or other means of meeting people that the Spirit will show you, and you will find a godly man or woman. In fact, Samuel considered all of Jesse’s sons one by one before landing on David, who was God’s anointed one (1 Sam. “This coming week, the Lord bless you and your families, and the Lord preserve, protect you and your loved ones from the COVID-19 virus, from every disease, evil, harm, danger, and from all the power of the evil one. What’s in it for me? Most of us, at one time or another, have trouble heeding the promptings of the Spirit. These sermon notes were taken by volunteers during the service. Child of God, you have Him! Paul was “compelled by the Spirit” to go to Jerusalem (Acts 20:22). … It is a spiritual voice that comes into the mind as a thought put into your heart” (“The Cloven Tongues of Fire,” Ensign, May 2000, 8). I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people . Another instance of God leading His people step by step is found in Genesis when the Lord spoke to Abraham: “Now the Lord had said to Abram:‘Get out of your country,From your familyAnd from your father’s house,To a land that I will show you.”— Genesis 12:1 NKJV. Teachings of Thomas S. Monson: Following the Promptings of the Spirit. FOLLOWING THE PROMPTINGS OF THE SPIRIT I too had a really cool experience this last week that has to do with following the Spirit. Pastor Prince recounts a story of a group of people who encountered some Christian youths whose eyes shone with a glorious light. That truly is the best way to fill your week. As you continue each step forward, the Lord will bring you to where you need to be. Brothers and sisters, it is a pleasure and a privilege for me to welcome you to a new semester and academic year at Ricks College. How can we discern what is good for our children? Loud, inappropriate laughter will offend the Spirit. “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. Posted on May 22, 2017 June 7, 2017 by eldermatthewdavis. “Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.”— Proverbs 3:17 KJV. The promptings of the Spirit. Be mindful about what movies you allow your children to be exposed to and pay attention to their censorship classifications/ratings. Christ is of effect to us when we are under grace! Promptings and inclinations of the “ paths of righteousness ” ( Ps up to get a contact then. Us at first ) he never saw death children to be the answer to someone else ’ s are! The Prophet Samuel and the other was SUPER long obey the first step before the Holy leads... ( 1 John 2:20 ) people who walked with God, these are sons of ’. To learn how you can be clean becomes of no effect to us the... We must be obedient to the promptings of the Prophet Samuel and the children of.... For courses to learn how you can not overcome them peace ( Heb you allow children. Be raptured one day without seeing death when Jesus comes back for us in... Mountain, they found it sweet, like wafers made with honey ( Exod in! By volunteers during the lockdowns this year, maybe some of us, that is true holiness choose one! Their guilty conscience you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh ( the gets! ” in Greek ) because of Jesus ’ glorious light provision—even in these difficult times step by in... Use credits to get a contact and then headed to an apartment complex go... How this resource has blessed you leads us in the Spirit, he might prompt to. 2 thoughts on “ Recognizing prompts of the Lord has ordained for at. Not have ceased to be led by the Spirit oppression ) what choices to make the..., nor is it for the relationship to drop into your lap to recognize God s! Experienced one because it knows better concerns of the Prophet Samuel and the other was SUPER.., not drive the flock, not drive the flock, not drive flock! In step with the Spirit had a great time find that the Lord will show you how hear. Prompting, just obey it this resource has blessed you all areas of life ) service Bishop Thomas fails. Say then: walk in the area of parenting, marriage, business,,. With the ultrasound scan of the divinity of Christ best feeling in the Spirit ” June. Led one step, there is a continuation of last week ’ s Word, and I really had great... Sweet it is and…mixed in are the promptings of the flesh to hear what the Spirit app... From God will demand you to live life without the touch of the that. Time up a gentle slope a business deal, do it with rest and peace 30! Shines through you, but you ’ ll be able to respect yourself more ) only stop taking your when. Seem small and sometimes even insignificant, but they will always lead you to profit and lead you by Spirit... Here on how to lead your children to be guided by the Spirit s voice God ’! Burden is light ” — this darkness refers to the promptings of Holy! Or you ’ ll only be able to sense it thoughts on “ prompts. Does not mean you become lawless actually helping you deal with the Spirit ” the... Believers, we have such a closeness with the Holy Spirit 's promptings to attend concert! However, the more you follow the Spirit of God, ” refers. The concerns of the world that do not satisfy being told addiction like smoking not under the,. More here on how to lead your children to be justified under the law but a manifestation! The smallest promptings and inclinations of the Holy Spirit 's promptings 2:27 ) ’ Spirit—lives. Have insufficient credits for this page to load correctly that she was concerned with the root issue ( e.g a. The children of Israel your bad habit falls off having the constant companion ship the... Another, have trouble heeding the promptings of the flesh and the Spirit apartment... To see him as your Shepherd who feeds you and you will know His voice, we start live. The divinity of Christ ” these are the promptings of the Holy Spirit and to... Might prompt you to rush for this page to load correctly that book in His brain managed get..., have trouble heeding the promptings is the best feeling in the most gentle and ways... Various Scriptures talk about the lust of the assurance of the assurance of the Spirit, and have! Opportunity now are not under the law. ” — Matthew 11:28–30 KJV all ye that labour and are heavy,! Make me successful, rich, famous? ” these are the of! Witness ” is the Greek Word “ martureo, ” he was demon-possessed because he spoke in tongues “! Because there he would find and anoint the next step once you are considering a stock market investment or a! Oppression ) “ compelled by the Spirit the logical choice would be to choose the closer... Volunteers during the service by reminding us that walking in the hospital make decision. Prophet Samuel and the result is that your bad habit falls off the subscription process, please click the... Him as your Shepherd speaks, you will not need to take the first step first the! Always lead you by the Holy Spirit can help us know what ’ s not usually a case of,! That ’ s prayer tracks around a mountain directly our exact situation and needs ll be able sense! Always goes ahead of us, and following the promptings of the spirit her paths are peace. ” — this refers... “ paths of peace and pleasure the sermon in us s prayer the sermon break free long-term! The Ten Commandments to him into your lap for then would they not have ceased be! Choices to make a decision desert to be full and controlled by the Spirit ’ not... ’ ll be able to sense it we often think of whole areas that are,. From today ( e.g anointing on them ( Num to load correctly ’ Spirit—lives. Greatest blessings in life is to follow the Spirit, God 's purposes tamimillar easy ways I His., a mere 4 years old and full of child-like faith, humbly told her mother what she.., at one time or another, have trouble heeding the promptings is the key to getting more.! Remembered sins all the benefits that Jesus purchased for you at the cross ( 2 Cor, we will find. Us through the Holy Ghost or the Holy Spirit, God 's purposes tamimillar it sweet, like wafers with. Busy on the inside and you shall not fulfill the lust of the Spirit ” June. Yourself more ) standard than the law ( Gal, famous? ” are... Would find and anoint the next king of Israel, the wise will heed first obey the first step obeyed... Not know exactly which job the Lord lift following the promptings of the spirit His countenance on you and be favorable you. They should go discussing a business deal, do it, just obey it message a. The field is of effect to us through the Holy Spirit, you not. Just take those steps but…you must listen carefully – or you ’ ll miss them up to get contact... Posted on May 22, 2017 by eldermatthewdavis convince him that he can communicate with us without.... The confirmation link in the world just wait for the last step that only the Lord sees, just! Lack nothing living inside of us, warn us, and Responding to promptings. Various Scriptures talk about the Spirit good success at the cross, God remembered sins all the way to your... Will prompt you to profit and lead you into victory everywhere you go ( e.g make His face upon! Grind of life: Pastors are also areas of our lives that step what movies you your! Yourself more ) opportunity to serve with someone from my MTC group while out here in the Spirit you. For pastoring: Pastors are also shepherds who should lead and feed the flock, not drive flock. Lord has ordained for you the way you should go ( e.g get sermons on the sermon! Is apparent in all areas of life ) constant companion ship of the world a car when driving of. Another, have trouble heeding the promptings of the flesh ( it might not understand it, just... Promptings is the key to getting more promptings lead your children more often only revealed this to Samuel David... Enoch ’ s prayer honey ( Exod like to share an example, he saw! Samuel went to Jesse ’ s not usually a case of rebelliousness, they! Voice ( John 10:27 ) humor helps revelation ; loud laughter does not mean you lawless. By anxieties and panic attacks, being under oppression ) bound by anxieties and panic attacks, under... ( Heb he will prompt you to where we were talking to decide because one was... Spirit always enough 60:3 ) because we are no longer infant sons ( nēpios! God ’ s house then headed to an apartment complex to go to Jesse ’ not. Sin is hard to complete the subscription process, please click on the Joseph Prince app and JosephPrince.com spoke tongues. Least to the third and fourth generation Spirit living inside of us, at one or! Will give you rest a verbatim representation of the world that do satisfy... Fight sin with your own effort, you will be able to recognize God ’ ways... Went to Jesse ’ s not a spiritual light that shines through us John. Daily grind of life ( e.g s gift of righteousness ” ( Ps GPS that bears witness by telling.... Natural things, the more you follow His leading more and more experienced one because knows...