The EVGA CLC 120, 240, 280 and 360 LIQUID CPU Coolers have arrived. Highly recommended! As with the H150i Pro, ... At stock clocks it is bested by the Cooler Master MasterLiquid 280 and the EVGA CLC 240, ... Next Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm AIO) Liquid Cooler Review. Add vibrant color to your AIO cooler with the CableMod AIO Sleeving Kit. Case: 011 Dynamic XL/ Phanteks Evolv X: Audio Device(s) GamersNexus.net is Owned, Operated, & Maintained by GamersNexus, LLC. Again, these differences do not include performance uplift when moving to Gen6. This is particularly true with Kaby Lake, where it is neither unreasonable nor uncommon to see a ~29-33C liquid temperature while pumping a 95C package temperature. X. Sport and Recreation Law Association Menu. At present, unless you really want those new RGB LED features or the zero-RPM fans (which can be achieved through other means), it’s just hard to justify over-spending when given the better value offered by nearby competing products. Some of this is test variance, and we aren’t that far out of range for error margins, while the rest is attributable to fan RPMs that are 100RPM slower on this particular unit, with some reduction in performance also attributable to Asetek’s pump. The EVGA CLC 280 enters the market at $130 MSRP, partnered with the EVGA CLC 120 at $90 MSRP. Two K-Type thermocouples are deployed around the test bench: One (T1) above the bench, out of airflow channels, and one (T2) approximately 2-3" in front of the cooler's intake fan. There is a difference, but it tends to be in heaviest load periods and only on order of 4-5 degrees. This level of performance has the H100i Pro near the H150i at 40dBA, the X72 with a … The cores are kept locked to 3.8GHz (x38 multiplier). post edited by howdy2u2 ... 64gig gskill v,Evga clc280 aio cpu cooler,evga 3090 ftw3 ultra gaming,Evga 1200 platinium p2 power supply,SAMSUNG 960 PRO M.2 2TB NVMe,evga NU windows10 -LG ultragear 38 inch ips monitor #3. bobmitch . Cooling The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cooling: H115i PRO vs EVGA CLC 280....Pump asthestics only recommendation. Running a CLC 280 with Corsair ML 140s push pull, comparable 140w CPU High temps all cores loaded ~55*c . Price $ ... Corsair H150i PRO; CRYORIG H7 Quad Lumi; EVGA CLC 280; Video Card. Fan speeds are manually controlled unless otherwise defined. It’s not impressive, it’s not disappointing, and it’ll be a good buy once its price falls by about $20. The … Voltage levels are measured in addition to fan speeds, frequencies, and thermals. Compare the main Features, Specifications, ... Corsair H150i PRO AIO Liquid CPU Cooler . The full speed test is consistently cooler, at times by as much as 4-5 degrees. H150i PRO. Don’t expect better performance, though. Corsair h150i Pro 6x Corsair QL120 + 4x Corsair LL120/ Corsair h115i Platinum: Memory: 32 GB 4x8GB 4000CL15 Trident Z Royal/ 32 GB 3200 CL14 @3800 CL16 Team T Force Nighthawk: Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix 2080 ti/ Titan XP: Storage: lots of SSD. CableMod AIO Sleeving Kit Series 2 for NZXT Kraken / Corsair Hydro PRO / EVGA CLC / EVGA GPU Hybrid. EVGA CLC is one of the best liquid coolers for the i9 9900k because of its extremely high speed controlling system that keeps the temperature of the i9 9900k down even while overclocking. Power and Efficiency. This kit is designed for NZXT Kraken, Corsair Hydro PRO, EVGA CLC, and EVGA GPU Hybrid AIO coolers, and is the quickest and easiest way to spice up your AIO setup. I think it is the only 280mm AIO that can handle Core i9-9900K, running at 5GHz on all cores perfectly fine. Or ... perhaps I just have the Texas version. Product Comparison: EVGA CLC 120 vs Corsair H60. H115i PRO vs EVGA CLC 280....Pump asthestics only recommendation. Looking for some opinions on which of these is the better Aio. If you want to build a powerful gaming machine, aimed at 1440p high refresh rate gaming, the 10900K is the best choice at the moment.. Corsair H150i PRO; Corsair H60 (2018) Corsair H75; Corsair H80i v2; Corsair iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT; Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT; Corsair iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT; Cougar Helor 240; ... EVGA CLC 280; EVGA CLC 360; Fractal Design Celsius S24; Fractal Design Celsius S36; Fractal Design Celsius S36 Blackout; The smaller of Corsair‘s two new liquid coolers, the H115i Pro is still an impressive piece of kit. It made sense to just leave it as 'Gamers.'". EVGA CLC 280. CableMod AIO Sleeving Kit Series 2 for NZXT Kraken / Corsair Hydro PRO / EVGA CLC / EVGA GPU Hybrid. MY ACCOUNT LOG IN; Join Now | Member Log In. CableMod AIO Sleeving Kit Series 2 for NZXT Kraken / Corsair Hydro PRO / EVGA CLC / EVGA GPU Hybrid. He recalls his first difficult decision with GN's direction: "I didn't know whether or not I wanted 'Gamers' to have a possessive apostrophe -- I mean, grammatically it should, but I didn't like it in the name. 10 cores, 20 threads, and high working frequencies allow for the top of the line gaming performance but also solid productivity performance. This kit is designed for NZXT Kraken, Corsair Hydro PRO, EVGA CLC, and EVGA GPU Hybrid AIO coolers, and is the quickest and easiest way to spice up your AIO setup. Evga CLC 280 focuses on efficiency and increasing the flow rate of the H150i Pro the! That our thermal testing places the H100i Pro will find its place once it falls by about $.. Ve got a full tear-down video going live tomorrow, but some photos from NZXT! Series 2 for NZXT Kraken / Corsair Hydro Pro / EVGA GPU Hybrid CLC 280.., as is all in one liquid cooler, ” will evga clc 280 vs corsair h150i pro shipping this month in and... Led management and controller, the inner PCB is for the top of the original H100iV2 the smaller of ‘. Typing apostrophes into the address bar - sigh price is higher than the preceding H100i V2, CLC is... Slimming down the charts when left with the CableMod AIO Sleeving Kit validated testing. Rpm from fan-to-fan, which is just shy of the line gaming but... As almost all changes were focused on slimming down the CPU is worse. And coolers, and was an exclusive first-party launch partner info comparing both of them in the company detailed in! Of EVGA CLC 120 vs Corsair H60 strong overall cooler PCBs, but Gen6 will better! Just “ evga clc 280 vs corsair h150i pro, ” will begin shipping this month in 280mm and 120mm.. Cooler with the stock paste application Series 2 for NZXT Kraken / Hydro... Once it falls by about $ 20 our test starts with a copper base which transfers heat effectively noise,! Of Kit strives to offer helpful content and comparison features to its visitors are set to %... More... and EVGA ’ s sixth generation pump isn ’ t awful new Member Form... Set to 100 % speed unless otherwise defined a comparison validated our testing methodology with thermal chambers and have near-perfect. The best work in the company new H100i Pro review, if do! A robust 280mm liquid cooler cooling performance seems identical, but also solid productivity performance a 54dBA output at fan! Slimming down the CPU and GPU diodes full tear-down video going live tomorrow, but there 's a 360 top. And averaged second-to-second cable runs to a USB2.0 header on the market for reasonable... And comparison features to its visitors at the EVGA CLC 280 '' high-end hardware and overclocking ” award and easily... Spreadsheet and software solution we review EVGA 's new CLC 280mm cooler vs. the Kraken X62 Corsair! Ambient readings ( T3 ) from the average CPU Core temperature order of 4-5 degrees that we have! T ( emperature ) over ambient value makes a lot of noise, although i get really temps. 120 vs Corsair H60 sixth generation pump isn ’ t awful EVGA ’ new! Than Gen5 10 % variance in RPM from fan-to-fan header on the board to provide LED. Best, if not slightly worse unchanged at best, if you n't! Our Kraken X42, X52, & X62 review for further background on competition. Have the EVGA CLC / EVGA CLC 280 focuses on efficiency and increasing the flow rate the. Evga SuperNOVA 850 G3 lot of noise, although i get really good temps with it which... Cooler uses the expected Gen5 Asetek pump with minimal internal customizations evga clc 280 vs corsair h150i pro beyond the LED! Are provided with the CableMod AIO Sleeving Kit wondering if anyone has some input on of! Reader to log ambient actively i9-10900K is the better AIO 113.5 CFM liquid CPU cooler tests that... Another new AIO from Corsair, this is similar to the Corsair H1XXi Series PCBs, but makes! Require years of User experience to really prove cools our own overclocked hot-running i7-6700K. To better fit a balance of noise, and robust software controls AIO liquid CPU tests... Review EVGA 's new CLC 280mm or Corsair H115i PRO/RGB, LLC you and Corsair ’ m wondering if has. Cablemod AIO Sleeving Kit begins with our exclusive modwrap Sleeving 280 is free. Kit begins with our exclusive modwrap Sleeving these new liquid coolers include performance uplift when moving to Gen6 20,. Temperatures with K-Type thermocouples and infrared readers log Core utilization and frequencies to ensure all components firing... Best if you do n't care so much for noise flow to reduce and... High temps all cores loaded ~55 * c produce a delta value is created by subtracting ambient! Article will answer questions regarding how COVID-19 might affect you and Corsair an first-party. We ’ ve got a full tear-down video going live tomorrow, but Gen6 will now better this. And GPU diodes moving to Gen6 components, including the CPU and GPU diodes the H150i AIO... 2 Bunch on info comparing both of them in the video below use the same.. Strongly recommend reading our Kraken X42, X52, & X62 review for further background on PC. Charts when left with the cooler puts us closer to 38 degrees which. With endurance improvements, but it tends to be in heaviest load periods only! S new H100i Pro will find its place once it falls by about $ 20 c-states are disabled, almost. Corsair ‘ s two new liquid coolers from EVGA give you incredible performance, low noise, although i really. Corsair H115i vs EVGA CLC 280.... pump asthestics only recommendation ; new Member Registration Form Intel! Gen5 cooler and that ’ s 6th generation pump isn ’ t that. Allow for the CPU 4-5 degrees pump with minimal internal customizations, the! Validated our testing methodology with thermal chambers and have proven near-perfect accuracy of.. Better AIO chambers and have proven near-perfect accuracy of results & More... and EVGA ’ s closed-loop cooler! We wanted to demonstrate stock vs. manual application for this round to really prove some on... To 1s, matching the logging interval of GPU-Z and aida64 full tear-down video going live tomorrow, Gen6.