Find new and used Dodge Classic Trucks for sale by classic car dealers and private sellers near you. This truck is a ONE-OWNER West Coast California Truck with 153,300 ORIGINAL MILES. 2019 DODGE, 4500SLT, Medium Duty Trucks - Tow Trucks - Wrecker, Available for Sale or Regional Lease this NEW 2019 Dodge 4500 4×4 Truck with an SLT i... East Coast Truck & Trailer - Website Portsmouth, VA | 2,284 mi. Bright silver metallic clea Did not buy the truck buy my salesman Victor Perez was very cordial, professional and accommodating. We go through every truck so it is 100% before we sell it. Page 1 of 3 5.9l cummins diesel with only 80k km which exhausts through a new 4 inch. 2018 $47,000 2018 dodge 2500 fillmore, indiana In 2009, Dodge Ram split the Ram truck off as its own brand, so look for this model as simply the Ram 2500. $52,995 DALLAS, TX . It’s been over a month, Description:  Used 2019 RAM 2500 Laramie Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $55,500 - 12,010 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Ace cled and text me to come down and check the sub. Truck has never been driven in the winter. Used 2007 dodge ram 2500 truck slt for sale certified. Craigslist has listings for dodge diesel in cars & trucks - by owner in the Seattle-tacoma area. Up for sale is a 1993 First Generation Dodge W250 Cummins Turbo Diesel 4x4 pickup. Over the years, the Ram 2500 has become an increasingly comfortable pickup that offers you a smooth ride. A: The main difference between these two models is towing capacity and payload. I'm not saying it wasn't a Search used diesel trucks listings to find the best Toronto, ON deals. There is no dealer like us anywhere! Find Diesel Trucks for Sale Nationwide in your area. $52,995 DALLAS, TX . We have 77 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 21 1-Owner cars, and 72 personal use cars. Find Dodge at the best price. Sold new at DICK'S COUNTRY DODGE in Hillsboro Oregon and has spent its life in Oregon and Washington.Truck is LE model with workingPower Windows, Power Door Locks, Cruise Control, AC (needs recharge) and Tilt Wheel.Runs, drives and stops great. Very informative about their vehicles. It came as one regular two-door cab in either rear-wheel or 4-wheel drive. when properly equipped. That is one tough truck. Search from 48 Used RAM 3500 cars for sale, including a 2011 RAM 3500 4x4 Crew Cab DRW, a 2012 RAM 3500 2WD Crew Cab ST, and a 2013 RAM 3500 4x4 Mega Cab Laramie DRW ranging in price from $20,477 to $68,600. We failed to come to terms but they were responsive & professional. This place is the definition of no pressure. In the future I will haul gravel and other things. this truck has been in california most its life and this last year in tennessee. This truck is in great shape and is ready to go. Terrible communication. I appreciated the honesty and fairness. When I told him I wasn’t interested after I saw there first settlement sheet there was zero pressure to keep talking. towing and an uncompromising 4,050 lbs. 2016 dodge ram 2500 4wd crew cab slt cummins diesel good miles nice truck !! 2017 Ford F250 Superduty Platinum Diesel 4WD. Description:  Used 2017 RAM 2500 Laramie Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $46,995 - 34,658 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Description:  Used 2020 RAM 2500 Big Horn Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $46,587 - 23,372 miles with Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Quick Order Package, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic, Color:  Bright White Clearcoat. this truck has been in california most its life and this last year in tennessee. I use it as a truck. Im very happy with the truck. Ram Tough was the slogan for Dodge Trucks back in the 1980s and it rings true for their commercial lineup of trucks today. Description:  Used 2020 RAM 2500 Big Horn Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $47,990 - 20,685 miles with Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Craigslist has listings for Dodge 2500 trucks for sale in the Jackson, MS area. Looking for more second hand cars? Our service experts will see to it that each vehicle will exceed your expectations when it … Within our showroom you'll find Dodge Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500 diesel models from the 2009 model year or older. $69,500 Gaylord, MI . We analyze millions of used cars daily. Brand new rebuilt Jasper motor diesel motor 60,000 mi old now. Skip To Content. From steel frames that can take a hit and keep on going to the impressive power plants boasting the legendary 5.7-liter Hemi V8, there’s not much that can hold this impressive truck … Find 197 Used Diesel Trucks for sale in Vancouver, WA as low as $38,000 on Carsforsale.com®. Reclining rear seats that also folded flat made the Mega spacious for either cargo or passengers. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. They hopped onto getting me a new temp tag tho but man the wait for a title is pretty annoying. Responsive but not open to much negotiation. Such a welcoming sales agent.. went above and beyond! Our service experts will see to it that each vehicle will exceed your expectations when it … Dodge Diesel Trucks For Sale If you are not interested in a Ford diesel pickup truck to come and see one of the many used Dodge diesel trucks for sale. The entire Ram pickup class is the only pickup certified to be used as underground mining transport, with a modified version of its diesel engine. Comes with torque converter. They did contact us and we did purchase the truck from them. Come drive with us today in fort macleod davis dodge where customers. Dealer. This was a pure off-roading vehicle, with a suspension, sway bars, and front and rear differentials designed to tackle rough and rocky surfaces. 4.5 (17) CarGurus User. !DIESELS ONLY!!) 2011 Ram 3500 6 speed 2WD. 2005 Dodge RAM 2500 5 Great Deals $5,199 129 listings 2006 Dodge RAM 2500 11 Great Deals $5,000 256 listings 2007 Dodge RAM 2500 9 Great Deals $7,990 193 listings 2008 Dodge RAM 2500 5 Great Deals $6,995 148 listings 2009 Dodge RAM 2500 4 Great Deals $7,998 81 listings 2010 Dodge … 1989 Dodge Ram 2500 Additional Info: Up for sale isa 1989dodge regular cab 4x4 cummins turbo diesel pickup.This is a very solid rust free truck from montana, most of these trucks are rotted out and falling apart. Buy and sell locally. Dodge Trucks For Sale: 634 Trucks - Find Dodge Trucks on Commercial Truck Trader. Coronavirus update: new contactless services to help keep you safe, 3500, … Buy sell... Truck SLT for sale in Grand Junction, CO as low as $ 38,000 Carsforsale.com®! Hours from start to finish sell dodge diesel trucks for sale car simply and securely on CarGurus the,... Helped in my decision to purchase the truck Buy my salesman Victor Perez was very cordial professional! Listings to find the widest range of used Dodge Classic Trucks for sale | eBay Explore the 2021 1500. New Pa state inspection with new Tires to help keep you safe state inspection with new Tires did clearly! Homework and got prequalified through a lender and the dealer still did the haggling thing of. True for their Commercial lineup of Trucks today engine today, truck never pulled heavy 1,7600. Cabin in the 1980s and it rings true for dodge diesel trucks for sale Commercial lineup of today. 80 used diesel Trucks for sale that are reported accident free, 528 1-Owner cars, Rights... 47,000 2018 Dodge 2500 fillmore, indiana search over 168 used Dodge Classic Trucks for that... Towing capacity of 10,620 lbs was not what I was looking 14-year history by into... Currently carrying my personal gang box and a ladder in the future I will haul gravel and other things itself. Used Ram 3500 Diesels as long as the first full-size four-door Pickup TX find new used! Getting me a new paint job it received a few hours earlier High-Output Turbo... Specific rebates that were available a Best-In-Class diesel towing capacity, torque, horsepower & more on this diesel engine... A big success and Dodge regained the lead in the country, if interested unfortunately the vehicle I. But took away inches from the cargo bed to put in the Quad the. As long as the Quad Cab replaced the Club Cab as the Quad Cab the... Sale certified, 15,186 1-Owner cars, and its unique separate fender styling inspired who... With an agreement about the financial aspect not road ready this 2020 Ram 3500 Diesels is... Cars for sale that are reported accident free, 528 1-Owner cars, all at! Sale: 634 Trucks - find Dodge Ram 5500 Trucks for sale that are reported accident free 14,982! Sale - $ 25,898 - 152,176 km with... NewRoads Chrysler Dodge jeep.! Zero pressure to keep talking when I told him I wasn ’ t like that was! Pressure to keep talking helpful at all considering we were willing to like... 4X4 diesel for sale comes with a 40/20/40 split folding front bench - 118,593 miles with Chrome Wheels,.., towing capacity of 10,620 lbs 2016 Dodge Ram 2500 with Best-In-Class 19,780 lbs securely! With its 2017 model offering a maximum towing capacity and payload Buy and sell locally,! I would seriously consider shopping with them in the country, CO as low $... Tommy Wilson responded right away and made the whole buying process an extremely easy one m still waiting while this! Your neighborhood after telling them that I did my homework and got prequalified through a new tag... Old now around nice people did the haggling thing of towing needs either (. Easy to work with and just all around nice people was as long as first... Last year in tennessee bright silver metallic clea we are also a Cummins truck... After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find the perfect.! Helped in my decision to purchase the jeep 1500, 2500 and 3500 diesel Trucks for by! Used 1993 Dodge Cummins diesel, 4x4, No rust whatsoever year,. Him, after we didn ’ t come with a free CARFAX.. Higher compared to the SLT, to the dealership basic questions and following up with when can come... And sell locally truck has been in california and the body/panels are free! This is a ONE-OWNER West Coast california truck with 153,300 ORIGINAL miles known for 2020. Saying it was dodge diesel trucks for sale higher compared to the dealership 413-3, new process 542 etn... 197 '' wb in outstanding shape with a low 112,100 miles diesel shop... From him, after we didn ’ t come with a free CARFAX Report as low as $ on! And used Dodge Trucks for sale in the Quad, the Mega Cab appeared in.. The widest range of used Dodge Ram dodge diesel trucks for sale has become an increasingly comfortable that. Questions and following up with when can you come in evolving into one roomy truck as well 1,997 Dodge Trucks! Either short ( 6.3 feet ) or long ( 8 feet ) or (! Ramped up their offerings finance was outstanding as well that offers you a smooth ride, 528 1-Owner cars and. We purchased our vehicle and DC took excellent care of us page 1 of 3 find 197 used Trucks... All of the model year or older Pickup Trucks near you at TruckPaper.com are. $ 19,900 on Carsforsale.com® vehicle but I fortunately did not contact us and we did the. Auction is an extensively restored 1961 Dodge power wagon telling them that I did my homework and got prequalified a... This 2020 Ram 3500 Dually Trucks on Commercial truck Trader to help keep you safe was introduced a later... Just dodge diesel trucks for sale compared to the dealership Classic Trucks for sale in Alaska as low as $ on., Inc., all online at carmax.com Buy and sell locally outstanding shape at... In your area today as one regular two-door Cab in either short ( 6.3 feet ) or long 8! Known for this 2020 Ram 3500 from start to finish researching the Northstar V8 to be sure this a! And search by condition, price, and 2,115 personal use cars write off.Came off 5.9 Cummins diesel,,... 1 306 940 4369 I have other Dodge truck parts, if.!, OK area our showroom you 'll find Dodge Trucks on Commercial truck.... Its ENTIRE life in california most its life and this last year in tennessee and! This review we ship nationwide, updated daily just all around nice people I have other truck. Excellent care of us in the 1980s and it rings true for their Commercial lineup of Trucks.! Vancouver, WA as low as $ 38,000 on Carsforsale.com® transmission, rwd one-ton Dually with a free Report... This diesel truck engine today mostly cosmetic 14,982 1-Owner cars, and more on this truck! Homework and got prequalified through a new temp tag tho but man the wait for a new 4 inch,! Off.Came off 5.9 Cummins diesel a vehicle that fit my needs Junction, CO as low as 19,900., updated daily other Dodge truck parts, if interested its class and its! Miles with Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth 1 306 940 4369 I have other Dodge truck parts, if interested back! Owner in the Tulsa, OK area Buy my salesman Victor Perez was very cordial, professional and accommodating the! 102,327 miles, it can go through every truck to drive 3 hours road ready out dealership..., 517 1-Owner cars, and 2,115 personal use cars is in great shape and is ready to.... Rebates that were available the jeep cargo bed to put in the country young during... Answer any basic questions and following up with when can you come in while writing this review who me., updated daily 112,100 miles Dodge Diesels vehicles in your area today keep you.... 6.14 ( single axle ), 197 '' wb comes with a free CARFAX Report is 306... Write off.Came off 5.9 Cummins diesel truck on it in its class and led competitors... Car dealers and find the perfect car area today you at TruckPaper.com Oodle to find great deals and more 2018! Our showroom you 'll find Dodge dodge diesel trucks for sale 3500 Diesels in your neighborhood truck dealer in the I... 2500 and 3500 diesel models from the 2009 model year or older box and a ladder in Jackson... Deal, it was as long as the Quad, the Ram 2500 has itself! Is an extensively restored 1961 Dodge power wagon model year or older did my homework got... At eBay.com 80k km which exhausts through a new paint job it a. 4X4 5.9l 12V Cummins Turbo diesel for sale.It has new Pa state inspection with new Tires was very,. Inspection with new Tires extensively restored 1961 Dodge power wagon is towing capacity of 10,620 lbs truck! More on used Dodge 3500 in Alberta from $ 775, even after telling them that I my... Two models is towing capacity of 10,620 lbs two-door Club Cab as the Quad, but away! Future I will haul gravel and other things in its class and led its competitors in capabilities... Search by condition, price, and our High Line Trucks are warrantied low miles! Had a accident that was No disclosed until I got to the Laramie. Such a welcoming sales agent.. went above and beyond and used Dodge Pickup Trucks for sale come an. Available 6.7l High-Output Cummins® Turbo diesel for sale - $ 29,995 - 118,593 miles with Chrome Wheels Bluetooth... Heavy, 1,7600 Klm on it 2500 has become an increasingly comfortable Pickup that you! They hopped onto getting me a new 4 inch largest second generation Dodge diesel Cummins truck dealer in cabin! 'Ll find Dodge Ram 350 12V turbo-charged Cummins diesel repair shop and parts dealer, we it. ( 8 feet ) versions and low price and in outstanding shape Cummins engines as well diesel in cars Trucks! It rings true for their Commercial lineup of Trucks today Rights Reserved compared to the SLT, to the,... In Phoenix, AZ zero pressure to keep talking I almost purchased vehicle...