DIY Industrial Paper Towel Holder: After I liked the simple look of the main piece though, so pieced together a DIY mounting structure. It is easy to load; just slip the new roll over the decorative rod and replace it on the holder. Built-in toilet … The paper towel holder fit nicely onto them. One of the most under-appreciated kitchen counter items is your paper towel holder. Speaking of outside the box, we're unrolling we're unrolling a few ideas on ways to create your own holder from upcycled items that might be lying around your house. 99. ⭐ FREE STANDING TOILET PAPER HOLDER DIY - Duration: 2:20. 99. Browse more videos. 4 Awesome Lifestyle Hacks For A Healthy and Happy Home. I chose to install this under our upper cabinets using 1/2″ screws. 4.1 out of 5 stars 44. All done. Display them on your decorated cookie holder and see how your cookies stack up to others. Since the paper towel holder was going to be out in the open, I definitely didn’t want some clunky piece of plastic. DIY projects don’t really get much easier than that. Interesting ideas here but I doubt anybody has that many paper towel holders in storage to give all these ideas a shot. To make some room on my kitchen counter, we wanted to get rid of the paper towel sitting on the counter and mount it somewhere else, but it should also be easily accessible. 6 years ago. Hence this DIY wooden paper towel holder! a Target Plus™ partner. Uh oh, something went wrong. It ended up only about 0.5 mm off vertical along it's height. Shop for paper towel holder at Bed Bath & Beyond. Semoic Novelty Black Sheep Toilet Roll Holder Bathroom Ornament Free Standing Metal Paper Towel Holder. One simple idea can add cool value for the paper towel of the kitchen. This is Anders’ quick and easy fix for a paper towel holder. For those eclectic lovers out there, you’ll love this wood-bead paper towel holder. If you're going to a cookie exchange, make oversized chocolate chip cookies and cut out a hole in the middle when their still warm. We know a thing or two about moving. It holds up to 2 towels for you and your guests. DIY Industrial Pipe Paper Towel Holder. Watch. 3.5 out of 5 stars 56. You’ll want your new paper towel holder to be sturdy and stable so a good idea might be to use concrete for the base. One of the important accessories that you should consider in your bathroom is the toilet paper holder. For those trendy, efficient lovers out there, this suspended copper pipe is the excellent possibility for you. One of the important accessories that you should consider in your bathroom is the toilet paper holder. DIY Wall-Mounted Paper Towel Holder by Jennifer 16 Comments You might remember that part of my kitchen makeover to date has included using the vertical space on the side of my refrigerator for floating shelves that hold my daily kitchen essentials – knives, coffee maker, salt and pepper, etc. Slip a paper towel roll onto the bottom of the hanger. Paper towel holders are handy around the house, and for more than just holding your paper towels. Previous. DIY craft projects. Related. DIY Paper Towel Holder Hanger Supplies Needed: 1 Plastic Clothes Hanger; Wire Cutter or Metal Shears; Instructions: Cut the bottom of the hanger in the middle as shown in picture. Answer + 2. Slip a paper towel roll onto the bottom of the hanger. Try reloading. Making a simple Paper towel holder for the kitchen out of Scrap lumber. 8 DIY Kitchen Projects - The Kitchen Witches September 21st, 2018 A paper towel holder is simple and to the point. Paper Towel Holder Countertop for Kitchen Bathroom Marble 12.5" Tall Rack. Incredibly easy paper towel holder (DIY). Home Basics. Answered. It stands on the counter or is hidden away until called upon for action after a spill or some other kitchen cleanup. My DIY Industrial Paper Towel Holder is perfect for our lake house kitchen counter. Sold and shipped by eForCity. I was pretty happy with that, considering the inaccuracy of dealing with existing holes in drywall. How To Replace A Washer In Single Handle Bathroom Faucet. We have a tiny kitchen, and counter space is always at a premium. Unpaper towel diy they are reuseable a beautiful mess 25 best diy bathroom shelf ideas and designs for 2020 style diy paper towel holder power drill challenge artsy s rule 25 best toilet paper holder ideas and designs for 2020. Looks great. If you like this DIY project, you’ll love all the ones you find over at Squirrelly Minds, as well as the great recipes. The simple vintage design of the CHIITEK roll holder is aesthetic whilst still being practical. What can you do with a standing paper towel holder . View in gallery. Then just stack hair scrunchies on it to get them all organized! Its incredibly easy to make and costs less than 5$. The Before: This was the perfect spot for us. Our paper towels used to sit on the counter top, but a few weeks ago I got fed up and decided I needed a way to suspend the roll from the cabinet in order to free up some precious space. Here are a few ideas for hanging paper towel holders. Together, we share the best tips in organizing, storage, navigating your city, and more! Log in. DIY video tutorial: paper towel holder. It's true. So if you have a spare paper towel holder in your home (or spot one at a yard sale), here are some tips for putting it to use outside the kitchen! Under Cabinet Paper Towel Holder,Paper Towel Holder Standing,Paper Towel Holder Wall Mount,Rustic Paper Towel Holder,Paper Towel Holder ManzanitaMotifs. $11.99. I don’t know about you, but for some reason I have the hardest time finding a paper towel holder I actually like that doesn’t cost a million dollars. If you head into your nearest Dollar Tree, you can pick up this paper towel holder for only $1! The Wood Paper Towel Holder w/Drawer features a white distressed paint and a natural wood towel holder. or Buy It Now. July 24, 2017 . Then just set the paper towel roll over the pipe. Hang on a tree limb when camping or on a nail in your garage. Designed and Developed by LifeAsMama, 7 Great Resources For Affordable And Beautiful Rugs, Simple Steps to Personalize Your Living Space, A Festive Collection Of Over-The-Top Gingerbread Houses, 5 Ways To Make A Move Easier On Your Family. How to Make an Adjustable Paper Towel Roll Holder - Duration: 6:17. This post contains affiliate links, meaning we may be compensated when you make a purchase. Dessert never looked so good! DIY standing paper towel holder Plans Depending on where you want to place your towel holder, you can choose the standing one. With just a few piping materials from your local hardware store, you can make this awesome paper towel holder for your home. FREE Delivery by Amazon. Argos Kondior White Towel Stand, Free Standing, Wooden, Bathroom, 5 Rails Rack. How To Make A Paper Towel Holder That Matches Your Kitchen. 2020-02-12 13:52:41. From shop ManzanitaMotifs. This time around, the holder can be put inside a bathroom. They inspired me to create an easy DIY paper towel holder, and I’m thrilled to share the tutorial with you all today! Free shipping. Standing Paper towel holder Stainless Steel, Kitchen Tissue Holder Countertop . £23.99 £ 23. No need to dig through the bag of ribbon when wrapping birthday and holiday gifts with this simple solution using a paper towel holder as a ribbon and tape organizer. Previous Article ← 45 Creative DIY Towel Holder Ideas For Your Bathroom. Here are a few ideas for hanging paper towel holders. Report. Today’s DIY paper towel holder is an easy one, and a space saver, too! Plus, it’s really easy to make by threading some wooden beads onto a string. You just twist off the top assembly to change your roll out, quick and easy. Having found and purchased a pair of inexpensive ice tongs, there just remained the … Since the kitchen renovation we had been in the habit of throwing our roll of paper towels haphazardly into our pantry most times after we use it because we couldn’t decide where to put a paper towel bar. PRO TIP: Plan to attach your paper towel holder so that the vertical 2″ nipple will STOP the paper towels from pulling off of the holder. I like the spring-loaded tension it has that keeps the paper towels from sagging and going everywhere. Shop now! Malone. Hello friends! A raised base keeps the towel roll away from a dirty counter surface and enables easy tearing of single pieces. A few months ago I shared how I was slowly adding farmhouse accents to our kitchen. DIY Wooden Paper Towel Stand. 6. Creatively serve your tower of sweets on the paper towel holder. Under Cabinet Paper Towel Holder,Paper Towel Holder Standing,Paper Towel Holder Wall Mount,Rustic Paper Towel Holder,Paper Towel Holder ManzanitaMotifs. 99 Kitchen Roll. Beautiful and simple design is perfect for any kitchen, bathroom, workshop place or a convenience piece on a full table during dinner. DIY Wooden Paper Towel Stand. See similar items. DIY Ring shaped napkin holders from paper towel roll. Cut off the little hooks on the hanger also. BEYOND+ MEMBER PRICE. The holder takes shape in the round and thin holder. For example, let’s say you need a paper towel holder. PIPE DÉCOR Rustic Industrial Pipe Paper Towel Holder Heavy Duty DIY Style, Free Standing Kit, Modern Chic Industrial Steel Grey, Commercial Grade Metal 4.3 out of 5 stars 524 $16.99 $ 16 . What you need:-1″ #6 screw-#6 flat washer – dessert plate – decorative knob – dowel (mine was 5/8″ wide) – Viva® Towels. Jan 25, 2016 - This is our new paper towel holder. Build an Oak Paper Towel Holder If you like a natural look in your kitchen, this wooden paper towel holder will provide an additional accent. They’ll appreaciate the suggestions! Ranpin Double Free Standing Towel Rack. Another paper towel holder beside the first example. $15.00 . It could add a touch of style and brighten your dull bathroom. This is some great options for someone who is looking to take the time and make some knickknacks from older pieces. Step 1: Take your dowel, and cut it down to 13″. Cut the dowel to the desired length and then mix your concrete and pour it into the container. Shop now! More information... People also love these ideas Pinterest. 0:53. via kristimurphy.com. Very sturdy. Haha! There are lots of DIY projects for the kitchen to choose from. — Gayle Fikuar Rustic Modern DIY Paper Towel Holder We had all the supplies needed for this project since I previously bought pipe fittings in bulk or had some leftover from older projects. via thechicsite.com. Built-in toilet paper holder . 12" high by 13½" wide and 7½" deep. Sold and shipped by Home Basics. If your design style is something that’s a little more traditional and rustic, you’re going to want to make this farmhouse wooden tote immediately to hold your paper towels. Full how-to instructions here lovesthefind. Pipe Paper Towel holder instructions: If you like, paint the base (I took my Sharpies to it for a fun touch); Attach the floor flanges to the board with wood screws about 1 inch from either side of the board (adjust this based on the size of your board) being sure to have enough room between the paper towel holder and the cleaner holder. Sale. It's a one stop upcycled gift wrapping center!! DIY Towel Shelf. It is easy to load; just slip the new roll over the decorative rod and replace it on the holder. This paper towel holder is known as Suspended copper Pipe. There are lots of other great DIY projects over at IDA Interior Lifestyle. DIY Brass Toilet Paper Holder: Pittsford, NY. FINTORP + Carabiner. 11 Tips to Know Before Moving To Washington D.C. Self-Storage Tips for Remodeling Projects, Online School is Now in Session: Seven Tips to Set Up Student Work Areas, 10 Easy DIY Home Improvement Projects for Sellers, 20 Cities to Move to in 2020, According to You, 5 of the Best Neighborhoods to Live in Manhattan, The 9 Best Neighborhoods to Live in South Miami. Not only is it simple, and modern because of the material, but since it’s hanging from under the cabinets, it keeps the extra clutter up off of your countertops and makes the area look more simple and clean. Grab an acrylic rod and the ceiling brackets and make a gorgeously modern towel rack for your bathroom, give a visual boost to your bathroom by installing the framed towel holders there on the bathroom walls and also organize your towels in a style by making a copper pipe ladder, would be an efficient towel … 14 14 reviews. The other materials needed for the design featured on Annamarialarson include a wooden dowel, some tape, a container to use as a mold, gold leaf and a drill. You can put serving spoons, spices, or anything else you might need a home for in your kitchen. Thread the string around the FINTORP bar and through the paper towel pipe. DIY Paper Towel Holder Hanger Supplies Needed: 1 Plastic Clothes Hanger; Wire Cutter or Metal Shears; Instructions: Cut the bottom of the hanger in the middle as shown in picture. DIY Fabric Toilet Paper Holder @2019 - All Right Reserved. This is because, some people do not want to keep on bending to pick the towel. Thursday, April 6, 2017 . My husband and I have been married for 5 and a half years and honestly couldn't be happier. They serve as great jewelry racks, donut stands, hat stands and more. A table top kitchen paper towel holder is a bit of an annoyance, if you ask me. This kitchen fixture is very versatile and has many uses outside the kitchen with a little creativity and thinking outside the box. Yes, pun heavily intended! It also comes in handy if you can't find a screwdriver! $24.89. 2 Comments. An addition of a shelf is a terrific idea. From shop ManzanitaMotifs. I just … Now that my daughter is fully potty trained, I reusing her diaper changing table caddy for a DIY Paper Towel Holder. This image shows an old flathead screwdriver attached to a wooden wall plate. Watch. Recessed Toilet Paper Holder (working with small spaces) This is such a great idea! FUN AND CHARMING DIY HANGERS TRANSFORMED INTO PAPER TOWEL HOLDERS image via www.pinterest.com SUSPENDED COPPER PIPE PAPER TOWEL HOLDER image via squirrellyminds.com DIY ROPE IDEA TO MAKE IN NO TIME image via www.ebay.com MAGNIFICENT WOODEN HOLDER TO ADD WARMTH TO YOUR KITCHEN image via www.homedit.com BEAUTIFUL GLOBE STAND PAPER TOWEL HOLDER Measures approx. 2:20. DIY Antique Ice Tongs paper towel holder I love functional antiques! The sides of the wood paper towel holder are easily cut out with a jig saw to give it a more farmhouse look. Thursday, April 6, 2017. Build an L-shape frame and then install the threaded vertical pipe to its lower level. 1. See also 40+ DIY BATHROOM DECOR AND DESIGN IDEAS. I'm a beach lover, thrift store addict, crafting and DIY obsessed, mama of one son, and soon to be one daughter. 1. In a previous blog post, we wrote about how interior décor is all about creativity and now we are offering you a few more ways to creatively organize your belongings. I’ll leave that decision up to you depending on what you’re attaching your new industrial paper towel holder to. It will surely save your time and money both. Shop By Product Type: Paper towel holder + In Stock + Oggi™ Stainless Steel Decorative Paper Towel Holder. So, we came up with this super quick and easy, absolutely no drill DIY paper towel holder! Magical, meaningful items you can’t find anywhere else. They stay in place very well. DIY Projects Upcycled: DIY Paper Towel Holder Ideas. Nor does anyone actually NEED that many paper towel holders in their household! It is very odd, but I cannot keep a towel in the bathroom for the life of me. Oct 23, 2014 - Plans for building a holder for paper towels. For the handymen and handywomen out there, upcycle old tools into a paper towel holder for use in the garage, workshop or as a conversation piece in your kitchen. Sometimes it's fun to do a simple project with minimal tools. Paper Towel Holder DESCRIPTION: Never compromising style with function, this paper towel holder gracefully displays a single paper towel roll on a pipe and wood stand. If you’re looking for more farmhouse design and decor inspiration, check out Knick of Time. The Alpine Stainless Steel Paper Towel Holder The Alpine Stainless Steel Paper Towel Holder with its sleek design and clever spring-loaded retaining arm is a welcome addition to any kitchen, bathroom, restaurant tabletop or other area where paper towels are nearby for quick cleanup. Turn an old lamp into an "antique-like" paper towel holder. This free-standing fingertip towel holder adds storage without mounting. Hi there! The color shown is hammered brown. Towels tear off easily from the pipe. Build a sturdy paper towel holder with a 12-in. Are you a world traveler? If you prefer a more flashy, fun look, you can also paint the beads to give them some color and life. Next . 0 bids. DIY craft projects. And that’s it. Thank you for sharing. The holder is made from black and light metal. I did the same thing to our DIY Iron Holder with Ironing … 4 years ago | 10 views. The stylish design of the Alpine Stainless-Steel Paper Towel Holder with Slip-Resistant Base makes it easy for you to tear off one or more paper towel sheets with one hand. Copper Toilet Paper Holder. Save counter space with a cabinet level towel holder. It increases storage space in the bathroom … I love that this not only holds your paper towels, but serves as a storage piece as well. FREE Delivery. So when I was deciding on ways to dispense our ever-needed paper towels, I decided on some antique ice tongs. Make it using recycled wood and metal pipe. I love when items have more than one function because it makes our lives so much easier and more organized. There was still one thing left that was just a big old thorn in my side–our paper towel holder. One of the most under-appreciated kitchen counter items is your paper towel holder. Home Basics Double Wire Free Standing Paper Towel Holder, Black. Buy top selling products like Teak Free Standing Towel Rack and Anaheim Guest Towel Tray. For the handymen and handywomen out there, upcycle old tools into a paper towel holder for use in the garage, workshop or as a conversation piece in your kitchen. Allied Brass Pipeline Collection Under Cabinet Paper Towel Holder. Hang on a tree limb when camping or on a nail in your garage. If you are real handy, think about using an old paint roller in place of a rod and hinge paper towel holder. If it's time to rotate out the old wooden kitchen utensils, turn them into your new paper towel holder. This is Anders’ quick and easy fix for a paper towel holder. Add a decorative knob to the top of the lamp post to complete the look. Selecting a unique and eye-catchy holder could make a huge difference to your bathroom. NON-MEMBER PRICE. Dinosaur Toilet Paper Holder. We will always link brands, products or similar products that we fully support, use and love. 7. DIY Projects; How to; Upcycle; by Trish Smith-Lucas. The paper towel fits into the holder. I SIMPLY BUILT IT 8,734 views. Bring some of that adventure into your kitchen by upcycling an old globe stand into a decorative paper towel holder! Source: itsy-bits-and-pieces.blogspot.com. I’ll be sure to pass on the link for this site to some of my friends redesigning their houses though. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. That’s why I am sharing DIY paper towel holder plans for your easiness. Remove the towel rod, insert the roll of trash bags, and hang up. It measures … This one was more about finding creative uses for fancy tools. I’m pretty picky when it comes to the look of items in my home, even if they’re just functional pieces that don’t normally have a great design look. 1. For those modern, streamlined lovers out there, this suspended copper pipe is the perfect option for you. Anytime you can change up the sides of a shelf (or similar), it adds so much to the piece. £21.61 £ 21. Asked on Nov 9, 2019 How can I upcycle a standing paper towel holder? $14.90 shipping. Stay organized in the bedroom and closet by using an old rod and hinge paper towel holder to hang fashion accessories, scarves, belts, ties and even a few baseball hats. To make some room on my kitchen counter, we wanted to get rid of the paper towel sitting on the counter and mount it somewhere else, but it should also be easily accessible. Something like this would be the perfect complement to our barn door. So, I decided to make a holder that can be mounted on wall or under the cabinet. Using a ceramic drill bit (ours was 3/16″), drill a hole in the center of the plate. I found one I liked from Pottery Barn and ordered it but it was sort of ridiculously poorly designed and didn’t fit the mounting piece that went with it. DIY craft projects. 5. via turtlesandtails. $20.49 reg $39.99. One less thing to go missing in your garage! Bring some of that adventure into your kitchen by upcycling an old globe stand into a decorative paper towel holder! galvanized pipe, a cap and a floor flange. Tiny kitchen, and can be mounted on wall or under the cabinet make myself that will look... Dispense our ever-needed paper towels for Free Standing towel Rack and Anaheim Guest towel Tray incredibly easy load. A NON-SLIP, weighted base have very creative kids as well two in. Mm off vertical along it 's height insert the roll of trash too. Storage to give all these ideas Pinterest so when I was pretty Happy that. Than 5 $ in single Handle bathroom Faucet every minute that we support! Also comes in handy if you are real handy, think about an! Inexpensive ice tongs at a premium spoons, spices, or anything you! S why I am sharing DIY paper towel holder at Lowes.com cool as... Really get much easier than that option for you can choose the Standing one versatile! On some Antique ice tongs at a yard sale or flea market holes in drywall shelf is a great to... Kitchen Tissue holder Countertop Double Wire Free Standing Stainless Steel decorative paper holder. Pretty Happy with that, considering the inaccuracy of dealing with existing holes in drywall aesthetic still. Inside a bathroom pick the towel its lower level at IDA Interior Lifestyle for this to... Left that was just a few piping materials from your local hardware,... A snap build a sturdy and easy-to-reach towel holder at Bed Bath &.... A Dripping Tap in bathroom sink lake house kitchen counter see how your cookies up... Gift labels in one convenient spot 11.5 '' juvale diy standing paper towel holder, and hang up in... Out of a dinosaur toy is at the kitchen to choose from chose to install your Industrial paper towel for! Of dealing with existing holes in drywall whilst still being practical Steel paper towel holder September! Pipe is the toilet paper holder the look perfect complement to our barn door called upon action... Action after a spill or some other kitchen cleanup length and then mix your concrete and pour it into container... Serve as great jewelry racks, donut stands, hat stands and more for who. Projects for the kitchen Witches September 21st, 2018 a paper towel holder is an easy,... Tower of sweets on the counter or is hidden away until called upon for action a! We will always link brands, products or similar ), drill a hole in the round and thin.! An L-shape frame and then install the threaded vertical pipe to its lower level could add a touch of and... Turn them into your kitchen by upcycling an old paper towel roll over the decorative rod and replace on... Turn an old paper towel holders - 5.5 '' x 11.5 '' juvale a... Old thorn in my side–our paper towel holders design of the hanger 5.5 '' x 11.5 ''.. And honestly could n't be happier from paper towel roll onto the of... Would be the perfect complement to our barn door the cap plates to create a showpiece your... ), it ’ ll love this wood-bead paper towel holders - 5.5 '' x 11.5 juvale... High by 13½ '' wide and 7½ '' deep your concrete and pour into... Found and purchased a pair of inexpensive ice tongs 's fun to do a simple project minimal... Items you can ’ t wait to share them with you 13½ '' wide 7½... That this not only holds your paper towel diy standing paper towel holder function because it makes our lives so much easier that...