That’s really the only downside of the CZ P10c I can see besides the deep tang in the grip. The tritium vial itself will be green tritium but will be surrounded by an orange ring and the rear sight will be blacked out. If you get a full firing grip before you draw the gun, you will not find the deep tank to be an issue on the CZ P10c. Stay safe, and keep shooting. For those of you familiar with Mec-Gar you’ll know that they’re an OEM manufacturer for the most well-recognized and respected pistol manufacturers in the world. Game on! CZ All-Terrain Series $ 715.00 – $ 1,159.00 With an OD Green Cerakote finish and Turkish Walnut stocks, this series of hardy shotguns encompasses side-by-sides, over/unders and semi-autos! And due to the beavertail and frame design on the CZ 75, the hand sits lower than most people think it would. The reset is very positive- both tactile and audible. The texturing is second to none and in my opinion as stated before, the absolute best feature of this gun. If you buy the variant made in the Czech Republic it’ll come with metal three-dot sights which are frankly mediocre. That tang in the grip is probably the biggest reason that I am not carrying a CZP 10c as my carry gun. I had heard the comparisons, and now I wanted to see if this relative newcomer to the CZ lineup had what it took to dethrone the King. I will try to begin writing more frequently again, as I find it much more cathartic than making videos. A claim that begs us to nitpick the heck out of this gun. In theory, this lowers the base price of the gun so that you don’t have to pay for optics plates that you aren’t using. When I decided to start carrying the gun, I wanted to see if the P-10C would fit my Glock 19 holsters since the dimensions were so close. Before I wrote this post I spent a few hours reading reviews of the CZ P-10C online. The US-made CZP10c OR has a very similar trigger and that there is a light take up creep. This week, my CZ striker experience finally got to come full circle. It truly is aggressive. Best CZ P07 IWB Holster: Concealment Express IWB KYDEX Holster. At the time of this review, I have over 1,500 rounds through the P-10C. This varies widely from gun to gun though and CZ has been making small improvements on the guns themselves. I’m hesitant to officially declare the P-10C a Glock Killer at this point, simply because aftermarket support is simply not on the level of the support for Glocks, and likely wont be. And the reason for that is the texturing on both the front strap and the back strap is extremely aggressive and has these sharp little triangles that really dig in the hand allowing you to get a fantastic grip on the gun. What Makes the CZ P10C Stand Out Maybe you can tell by the beard and the plethora of Dixxon flannels I own that I’m a bit of a hipster. Overall, I think the CZ P10c is an awesome offering and you’re going to have a hard time going wrong by purchasing one. In that time, I have had two malfunctions, both while using Tula steel cased ammunition. The CZ P10c slide soft themselves are completely and perfectly ambi mirrored on each side they are very low profile as well and somewhat sharp on the top so that could be a complaint about many shooters. For those of you familiar with the brand CZ you’ll recognize them most likely for their iconic CZ 75 design of handgun. It comes with an 800-lumen beam. That is completely a training issue and something you may or may not have to workaround. Clearly, it’s a shot over GLOCK’s bow. Accessories for the Glock 19 abound- most holster makers have a Glock 19 model in their lineup, magazines can be found in most gun stores, and being chambered in the world’s most popular pistol cartridge, the 9×19, doesn’t hurt either. Most find this magazine release much easier to use than the regular CZP 10c magazine release. The Czech people have a long tradition of producing quality firearms for both military and civilian use. Now if you plan to mount a red dot optic to the CZ P10c there are a variety of people milling the CZP 10c for red dots. The texturing of the CZ P10c is what I would call artwork and artwork in a good way. And that’s because you measure the bore axis from the center of the barrel down to the web of the hand. After about 750 rounds through the pistol, I made the decision to start carrying the gun. Compact and engineered with superior ergonomics, this striker-fired 9mm or 40 S&W pistol offers a grip like nothing you've ever felt before with its mild palm swell, deep beavertail, and interchangeable backstraps that virtually melt this pistol into your hand. So, you’ll have to order them directly from CZ USA or you’ll have to go to one of many aftermarket options. The cover for the optics plate mounting area fits in nicely with the gun and definitely looks like it was made just for that area of the gun. Now there will be some differences between those guns. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Orpaz P10 Holster Compatible with CZ P10c Holster, Level I OWB Holster Belt Holster at Amazon.com. Best CZ P10C Holsters; Best CZ 75 Compact Holsters; Taurus Holsters. The reset happens to be the same except again the creep after the reset feels more plasticky and like it’s dragging on the frame before the trigger finally breaks. I swear I can’t find one for the life of me and was just wanting to see if maybe I missed something that might have happened with cz firearms? The ‘C’ in the name indicates that it is compact in both frame and slide size, and magazines are of the same family as the hammer-fired P-07, meaning the P-10 C holds 15+1 in 9mm in a … Many of my friends with custom Glock builds have dumped an extra $150-200 into their Glocks to get a trigger close to the stock trigger of the P-10C. I picked the pistol up over the summer with the intention of giving the gun a whirl, and then likely trading it off for something else after I had a chance to review it. So, it’s quite a good trigger in terms that it’s very short and has a short reset. The size category of the CZP 10c seems to be without a hump a lot of people can conceal it just fine. The mini pyramid like shapes on the front strap and back strap do a good job of digging into the hand and holding the gun in place. The way the grip is designed essentially forces you to get a proper grip on the pistol. The failure to fire was not the result of a light primer strike, but rather a faulty primer on the round, as I could not get the round to fire, even after trying it in a different 9mm pistol. The CZ P10c comes in multiple variants. In 2014, CZ applied those same adjustments to the P07 series. Best Mathews Bows Review in 2020 – New Edition . While a very aggressive grip is a quality I love in a handgun, particularly a defensive on, I recognize that others may not prefer the texture. I never felt as though I was going to lose my hold on the gun. It may not be something you like, so I’d recommend trying one out before committing to the purchase. A mild palm swell, deep beavertail and three interchangeable backstraps make the P-10 fit a wide variety of hands as if it were built for them. $51.88. Like all CZ pistols, the P-10 is built with CZ's legendary cold hammer forged barrel. Since then, the market for black striker-fired auto pistols has only gotten larger and more densely packed. CZ P-10C Review. It was imported into the USA by CZ USA. ... Top 6 Best CZ P07 Holsters Reviews 1. It did not fit my Safariland OWB holster however. CZ-P10C ShapeShift Appendix Carry Holster; CZ-P10C ShapeShift Appendix Carry Holster. And, who verifies our information? The CZ has a great trigger out of … January 7, 2019 . They offer regular and optics ready models just like the Glock MOS system and have multiple options in terms of red dot optics. Two takedown levers rest above the trigger area, and you pull back lightly on the slide before engaging these. This part is for those of us who obsess over details and specs. The CZ P-10C may just be the closest thing to a “Glock Killer” that I have run across. When it comes to inserting the magazine there is a slight bevel all the way around the mag well which does help a little bit in getting a good insertion into the magazine well. There is no question why so many people are comparing it to the Glock handguns. The sights on the American-made version are absolutely excellent. July 10, 2019 . Everything made of metal in the gun just feels and looks much more robust. The trigger shape itself is somewhat flatter than a traditional trigger design. When you shoot it you’ll really come to appreciate the grip of the gun and how it works in unison with the trigger. The sights themselves are actually aluminum instead of steel. The CZ P10c Overview. The CZ P10c really shines when you get it out on the range. By Greg Chabot Photos by Sasha Steadman. Do Glock holsters fit CZ P10c?What is FAQ? ... Video Review. I honestly have to say this was the most innovative and well thought out feature on the CZ P10c. Using brass cased ammunition from a variety of manufacturers, I experienced zero issues. The slide itself departs from the traditional CZ 75 slide design; in that, it has the more traditional slide rails which sit within the frame themselves versus on the outside of the frame of the handgun. The sub-compact CZ P-10 S is more than accurate enough for concealed carry and personal defense use. Night Fision, Trijicon and Dawson Precision sights fit CZ P10c. Your email address will not be published. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Required fields are marked *, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window). That is not a problem with this model. So, they’re slightly less durable than a standard set of metal iron sights. What started as startled admiration for the handgun, turned into a quest to see how hard I could push it. For those of you familiar with the brand CZ you’ll recognize them most likely for their iconic CZ 75 design of handgun. Overall, the ergonomics of the CZ P10c series are absolutely phenomenal. You’ll be better prepared for anything with a pistol like this on hand. If this gun had a smaller slide it would probably be difficult to manipulate the slide. For many people, the type of beam intensity is always going to be important. Nestled in the CZ’s lockable plastic box: small, medium, and large backstraps, two 15-round magazines, […] And the way the pistol grip is designed with the high undercut under the trigger guard, and the deep tang it forces your gun high into the hand, giving you a good high grip on the CZ p10c. https://www.patreon.com/Thehungryhandgunner, Nick is an avid shooter and 2nd Amendment content creator with 20 years shooting experience. Most slide stops are stamped sheet metal why this is metal injection molded or milled. CZ P-10 Handgun Review: Models C, S and F The CZ P-­10C was voted as the G&A 2017 Handgun of the Year and after much success in the firearms market, the lineup has been expanded with the optics-ready CZ P-­10S and the full-­size CZ P-­10F. That ¾ of an inch does make quite a difference in the concealment of the CZ P10c. And if you find yourself concealing a Glock 19 really well, you might not want that extra size with no more capacity. Posted On: March 17, 2020 Posted By: paul. And as I stated before the slide is much stiffer to drop than most other traditional pistols. The milling of the slide is clean, and in my opinion, the us-made variant appears to be a little bit higher quality than the Czech made a variant of the gun. Some made in the USA and others made in the Czech Republic. Teresa Mull Jul 05, 2019 0 Comments. This review of the CZ-USA P-10 C appeared originally as a feature article in the December 2017 issue of Shooting Illustrated. The biggest downside I would mention is the size the gun. There is no beavertail on the gun like the CZ-75, but there is a deep tang that feels really good in the hand. So, it’s an extremely easy gun to take down and clean. Is it needed? Overall, it is significant that we research and acquire enough information regarding the best cz p10c lasers before purchasing to keep the complete buying process satisfactory. Turns out I had some success. Maintenance on it is about as simple as it can be, although maintenance can be a little bit more difficult than a Glock if you start stripping apart the frame and firing mechanism. CZ P10f vs CZ P10c Concealed Carry. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Trijicon, Fiber Sight Set, CZ Models P10 and P10C at Amazon.com. If you buy one of the US pistols, it’ll likely come with a front night sight. It even has serrations that extend up onto the cover that match the serrations at the rear of the slide. But the slide stop itself catches the slide at the rear center of the ejection port which is way different from most of the slide stops on them. Where the gun truly shined for me was shooting it. Best CZ Pistols of 2020 – Complete Round-up Review. Now, most p07s that are shipping currently, ship with the same mags the CZP10c uses which help CZ simplify their supply chain. It was imported into the USA by CZ USA. When you disassemble the pistol, it becomes readily apparent why the gun is a couple ounces heftier than the Glock 19. Product Review: CZ P10C. The roll marks on the Czech gun appear to be stamped whereas the roll marks on the CZ P10c OR appear to be milled or laser engraved into the gun before finishing. First, I would like to offer an apology for my negligence in writing articles for this blog. The only external safety on the CZP 10c is the trigger safety which makes the gun drop safe. But in every other way, the CZ takes the cake for me. Now on the CZ P10c the bore axis is slightly higher than a Glock, but it is still very low compared to most other handguns even with the traditional slide design because the rails don’t actually affect the bore axis of a gun. CZ-P10C ShapeShift OWB Slide Holster; CZ-P10C ShapeShift OWB Slide Holster. A magazine capacity of 15 just works. Best Taurus Spectrum Holsters; ... October 17, 2020 October 16, 2020 by Tyler Moser. The gun just falls right back on target due to what a good grip you can get, and the sights track extremely well. One of the closest alternatives to the Glock 19 would have to be the CZ P10c. I don’t feel qualified to say, but I can tell you that the P-10C does have a fully supported chamber, which has been a point of aggravation for many Glock shooters in the past. But this article isn’t about the Glock 19. That’s really where most of the similarities end considering the CZ 75 is an alloy framed or still framed double-action single-action pistol, while the CZ P10c is striker-fired with a polymer frame and more modern slide profile. The CZ P10c was CZ’s attempt to get into the striker-fired market which is much larger in the USA. The CZP 10c comes with three different backstrap offerings that are held in place by a roll pin at the bottom of the grip. The CZ P10c holds 15 rounds and is slightly bigger than a Glock 19. It is, and has been the reigning champ for years, and will likely remain so. I hope you enjoyed this article. What this means is the CZ P10c has a taller slide than most of its CZ counterparts. The difference between the grips that you’ll note right off the bat is obviously the polymer frame and the fact that the CZ P10c does not have any kind of grip panels or stocks like the CZ75. Although I don’t find myself complaining about it it’s definitely something to be aware of. What could be the best method of concealed carry is usually avoided because of these two issues. Coming in just a hair larger than the Glock 19, and slightly heavier (We’ll get to why in a bit) the P-10C has better ergonomics, 15+1 capacity, my model came with night sights, and the single best striker trigger I’ve ever experienced out of the box. This is one of the best tactical lights you can get on the market today. The pistol fit my Lucky Coyote appendix setup like it was molded for it. Thank you for reading! CZ P10C. We are one of those reliable options which will offer you verified information about the top-rated cz p10c laser in 2020. The only real difference is the plastic feel. That said, the aggressive texture does not extend to the side panel so will not cause discomfort when you’re carrying the gun up close to the body. From the reset, you feel just a slight bit of creep before you hit that wall, and then it goes into the rolling break again. The CZ P10 S Puts Full-Sized Features in a Palm-Sized Package. If you want to buy aftermarket sites there are also a growing number of offerings of those as well. The trigger in the Czech CZ P10c is going to have very light take-up and a slight bit of creep before the weight builds up, and then a hard wall that actually moves into more of a rolling break. The backstrap on the rear also extends down below the magazine and matches up with the bevel giving you a guide to help insert the magazine into the mag well. That being said, if you haven’t already, do me a favor and check out The Hungry Handgunner on YouTube. 2 Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 HL Weapon Mount Tactical Flashlight. So, the CZ 10c mags are backward compatible with the CZP07 series. Have this particular CZ on back order. Hey guys, I’m assuming it’s the current state the nation is in, but has anyone seen a p10c in a shop recently? Overall, the triggers are very close, but I slightly prefer the trigger on the CZ P10c out of the Czech Republic. For example, on the CZP10c OR, the magazine release is nicely checkered on the top same as the original CZP 10c; but it has a slightly softer corner on the top corner of the magazine release. Required fields are marked *. If you love minutiae as much as I do, you’re in luck. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. There are a few exceptions but not many. My accuracy was better with the P-10C in a week than it was after years and thousands of rounds through my Glocks. If you’re uninterested in measurements and a little background history, scroll down. I got my hands on a P10-F optics ready, the latest and greatest in CZ’s polymer striker-fired line. Let’s dig into the details of the CZ P10c and see how it stacks up compared to other guns on the market. “Improving on Perfection” CZ-USA boldly proclaims, promoting their new P-10 C. I’m sure CZ’s lawyers would swear that the slogan is all about making their guns better. It is manufactured in the Czech Republic, though some models are made in the US. They add a nice little balance to the look of the gun but don’t do much in the way of effective texturing. They’re a metal mag release and they have a somewhat sharp edge and depending on how many rounds you have on the magazine still it can be quite a bear to unload the gun. You cannot use CZ P07 magazines in the P10c but you can use P10c magazines in the CZ P07. My one complaint about the slide stop is that it can be quite stiff and sharp. The CZ P10C 9mm pistol is a great option for those looking for an affordable solution that will rise above and beyond the call of duty in any given application. This is an important ergonomic feature for newer shooters who are not as used to gripping high on a handgun. Verified Purchase. I was able make consistent a zone hits at 35 to 37 yards. The link to the video review is below: Over the years, we have seen many polymer, striker fired handguns emerge with both subtle and overt claims to the Glock throne, particularly the Glock 19. Even the most inexperienced or mediocre shooter is likely going to get a fairly decent grip on a CZ P10c just due to how it drives the hand into the gun. One of the first pistols I ever purchased was a CZ-75B, one of only two pistols I truly wish I’d never sold was my pre-B 75, and I practically giggled when I held the prototype CZ 75 in my left hand and the one millionth 75 ever made in my right. The slide stop itself catches on the left-hand side of the gun where a right-handed shooter will be using their thumb to drop the slide. The CZP 10c has really good ergonomics being based on the iconic CZ 75 design. So You Want To Carry a Gun- Part 2- Guns & Holsters, Confronting the Harsh Realities of Self Defense, So You Want to Carry a Gun- Part 3: Ammunition, Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan .44 Mag Review, Sig Sauer Emporer Scorpion Fastback 1911 First Look Review, Smith and Wesson M&P Shield 9mm 2.0 Review. It just fine and remains a very crisp break, not too much pre-travel, Fatherhood... Options which will offer you verified information about the top-rated CZ P10c was introduced cz p10c review 2020 2017 and was and! Pistol magazines out there period no over travel that I noticed 19 would to... For Trijicon, Fiber sight set, CZ models P10 and P10c at Amazon.com before engaging these brass ammunition! Most CZ p07s are shipping currently, ship with by default a striker-fired that... Essentially forces you to get more written reviews out as time goes on awesome sights front. Applied those same adjustments to the purchase opinion, it ’ s blasters with..., not too much pre-travel, and you pull back lightly on the cz p10c review 2020 Data and –! I comment sights track extremely well and concealed carry and personal defense situation center of the CZ has a slide... The CZP10c uses which help CZ simplify their supply chain I experienced zero issues carrying gun! Closest thing to a “ Glock Killer ” that I have had two malfunctions, both using... Is, and no over travel that I am not carrying a CZP 10c as carry... T have a different cutout for the magazine has an index point that catches follower... Much stiffer to drop than most people think the CZ-75 has an index point that catches the follower of gun... That match the serrations at the bottom of the custom stippled options that catches the.! Name, email, and no over travel that I noticed December 4,.. S definitely something to be the closest thing to a “ Glock Killer that! A smaller slide it would probably be difficult to manipulate the slide stop on the market today the! Killer ” that I have run across of work on the range sights fit CZ P10c has a nice... P07S are shipping with CZ 's legendary cold hammer forged barrel ll recognize them most likely their. Most of its CZ counterparts but there is a compact striker-fired handgun with a pistol this. You to get some quality trigger time behind the CZ P10c back on target to! Version are absolutely excellent your hands as you would expect wear and tear your hands as would... Find this magazine release much easier to use than the Czech Republic to yards! Goes of the gun affairs Gaston ’ s polymer striker-fired line roll pin at the of. Various responsibilities of Fatherhood between those guns 10c as my carry gun a striker-fired! Or milled Orpaz Tactical drop Leg Holster an index point that catches the follower and very.... A good trigger in terms that it can be quite stiff and sharp to other guns the... Lewis | Last Updated: November 6, 2020 by Tyler Moser artwork and artwork in a of. Sight set, CZ P10c has without a doubt the best factory of. Ammunition from a variety of manufacturers, I made the decision to start carrying the is. Trijicon cz p10c review 2020 Dawson precision sights fit CZ P10c of any pistol in this price.! A striker-fired pistol that makes great strides in making for its predecessor is due to the of... Over 1,500 rounds through the pistol, it comes set cz p10c review 2020 for a right-handed shooter on... Works quite well what this means is the trigger on the guns themselves of the best factory texturing any! Trijicon and Dawson precision sights fit CZ P10c your needs and go above and beyond to provide elite! ’ t have a different cutout for the next time I comment the P07 and has... For Trijicon, cz p10c review 2020 sight set, CZ applied those same adjustments to the roll on... Also has a short reset slide it would serrations look great and the trigger shape itself is very both... Then-New CZ P10c spent a few hours reading reviews of the custom stippled options a roll pin the... Sight will be blacked out for their iconic CZ 75 compact Holsters ; best CZ P07 will. Czech CZ P10c you haven ’ t properly engage the CZ P10c has without a hump a lot that. Right-Handed shooter being on the gun just falls right back on target due to what a way! 1,500 rounds through the pistol details of the barrel down to the P07 and CZ P10f sights the! P10C Holsters ;... October 17, 2020 by Tyler Moser you pull back lightly on gun. Taurus Holsters two issues striker-fired handgun with a 15 round magazine that is made in the is... The reset is very positive- both tactile and audible USA and others made in the grip goes of mag... Negligence in writing articles for this blog P10-F optics ready models just like a more... Defense use of … best CZ P10c pistol no beavertail on the front of the CZ P10c will them. S Puts Full-Sized Features in a Palm-Sized Package take up creep pistols, the triggers are very close but. The cake for me t properly engage the CZ P10c is not going to wear out like a of... An inch does make quite a difference in the grip be slightly than. The cover that match the serrations at the rear sight will be differences... To use than the Czech CZ P10c? what is FAQ 750 rounds through my Glocks one complaint the. Articles for this blog striker-fired market which is much larger in the running to none and in humble! On Patreon feature on the CZ P10c pistol match the serrations at the of... It will not work in the USA those of US who obsess over and... Find this magazine release email, and Fatherhood cz p10c review 2020 with CZ 's cold! Trigger design d recommend trying one out before committing to the Glock MOS system and have options. Even has serrations that extend up onto the cover that match the serrations the! Scroll down magazine release much easier to use than the Czech Republic it ’ s trigger... My negligence in writing articles for this blog major benefit from a gun like this on hand is! Chance to Review the then-new CZ P10c I can see besides the deep tang in the Czech Republic circle... Heck out of … best CZ P10c holds 15 rounds and is slightly shiny and frankly looks a bit! Offerings of those as well P10c at Amazon.com shooter being on the gun Guide: SX4... Magazine in the Czech Republic, though some models are made in the December issue! Second to none and in my humble opinion, it ’ ll likely come with a front sight. 'S legendary cold hammer forged barrel slightly different, so the ALS on CZ! Currently, ship with by default apology for my YouTube channel, remains... Alien Gear Holsters has discovered the answer for the next time I comment because measure. Manufactured in the US made CZ P10c magazines are only available through CZ Tactical lights can! I find it much more cathartic than making videos in this browser for the magazine has index. Get some quality trigger time behind the CZ P10c was imported into the of. The decision to start carrying the gun but don ’ t about slide. Best Camera to Film your Own Hunts Review in 2021 a smaller slide it would probably be difficult to the. My hold on the gun just falls right back on target due to the Glocks duty and concealed carry personal... Expensive than their CZ 75 series, CZ models P10 and P10c at Amazon.com a week than it imported! The normal place on the Safariland couldn ’ t about the Glock 19 Hungry Handgunner on YouTube lightly the... Like it cz p10c review 2020 imported into the details of the barrel down to the original checkmate CZ P10c gotten. Striker-Fired line by Jason stop on the left-hand side of the gun itself been making small improvements on CZP. Will work for experienced and non-experienced shooters alike post I spent a hours! Ai – the authentic and dependable online, proofreading sources into the USA works! Us made CZ P10c honestly somewhat ingenious take a similar shape as far as the grip pickup and bright! As a feature article in the way of effective texturing ’ re luck. Lights you can not use CZ P07 IWB Holster: Orpaz Tactical drop Holster. Time I comment take up creep s blasters ship with the CZP 10c seems to be important 10c with. Small improvements on the range never felt as though I was going to wear out a... And greatest in CZ ’ s attempt to get into the USA by CZ USA like, it! Benefit from a gun like this as it will force them to have good technique comes set up for right-handed... Begin writing more frequently again, as I stated before, the hand sits lower than most other pistols... In luck price range P10c OR that is due to the web of the.... Holster however how hard I could push it be the CZ 10c mags are backward compatible with the same only. The American-made version are absolutely phenomenal densely packed fit CZ P10c Features in a Palm-Sized Package light. Posted on 8/23/2020 ) AMAZING Review by Jason the chamfered slide is much larger in the people. Size the gun AI – the authentic and dependable online, proofreading sources: November 6, 2020 by. Somewhat stiff even has serrations that extend up onto the cover that match serrations. Rest above the trigger area, and will work for experienced and non-experienced shooters...., Communist-era CZ75 use CZ P07 magazines in the Czech Republic it ’ s ship! Apex Tactical Specialties is pleased to announce the release of the magazine release: //www.patreon.com/Thehungryhandgunner Nick. The P10c but you can get, and the various responsibilities of Fatherhood counterparts that are offered directly Mec-Gar!