Located in a renovated mill space offering quality home furnishings on consignment. Quality Second-hand Fine Art Gallery. We opened our doors in 2006 and wanted to offer a unique shopping experience for all to enjoy. Receive Art & Gallery Updates. Create New Account. Antique & Fine Art Consignment Shop and Auction House in Seattle WA. More. Seattle based Furniture, Art, Decor, Clothing, and Consignment Shop. Filters $ $$ $$$ $$$$ Suggested. The consignee must pick up the artwork within 2 weeks of the end of the agreed consignment period. Main Menu. Leather Counter Stool PAIR … 701 NE Broadway St. Irvington. Consignment art galleries near me. Price Range $$ Hours 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Art Galleries Consignment in Saint Petersburg, FL. Price. What Makes Baterbys Stand Out? Featuring the finest gently used brand name consignment home furnishings for your living room, dining room, and bedrooms including popular brands like: 1,591 people like this. Fantastic Finds Consignment and Art Gallery. Who's Online. 100 E. Vermillion St. Gordon Square (Suite 120) (1,025.26 mi) Lafayette, LA 70501. Contact The Cajun Palette Art Gallery on Messenger . Art Gallery in Vero Beach, Florida. Home; Browse Our Store; How to Consign; FAQs; Search Our Inventory. Art Gallery. 48 $$ Furniture Stores, Mattresses, Home Decor. Phone: 020 7401 9666. Log In. Our 7,000 sq ft facility is jam packed with hundreds of nice home furnishings, home decor, wall art, lamps, beds and much more. I have had nothing but a great experience with Cotton Cloud and my latex bed. Reviews on Consignment Art Shop in Toronto, ON - The Gallery Upstairs, Around The Block, The Electric Garage Sale Consignment Gallery Nationwide shipping available. 9 check-ins. HOW TO CONSIGN. Best consignment art shop in Portland, OR. This October 19th. Cranberry Consignment Gallery (CCG) is a resale destination ideally located in Cranberry Township. 2,859 people like this. 5 out of 5 stars. About See All. Log In. First Auction & Grand Opening Party!!! Salina kansas obituary archive 1 . $50 for $75 Deal “Let me start by saying that I am not quick with 5 stars. St Louis Consignment Gallery offers quality real wood furniture, flat screen tvs, collectibles, antiques and many rare and hard to find items. Forgot account? 2,869 people follow this. Check in time 4:30 pm. Diocese of buffalo directory 4 . NanEtte Richardson Fine Art Galleries Skylark Galleries. For Buyers. Phone: 020 7253 6668. Something for Everyone - You'll be pleasantly surprised! Write a Review. About Search Results. Art Gallery 67. We are flexible and can set up an appointment for whenever you like. Oxo Tower Wharf Barge House Street London SE1 9PH. Hillary Whitaker Gallery at Ponte Vedra https://hwhitakergallery.com 240 A1A North, Suite 13 Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 P: (904) 273-6065. Create New Account . Gallery Location: Village On The Green 555 East Basse Road, Suite 105 San Antonio, Texas 78209 Phone: 210-930-1343 Email: NRFineArtGallery@aol.com. Compare Search ( Please select at least 2 keywords ) Most Searched Keywords. Dynamic sql netezza 6 . 2207 7th Avenue (Miracle Mile West Plaza) Vero Beach, FL 32960 772-778-8919. Not Now. Receive New Artwork from Your Favorite Artists. All. Explore other popular Arts near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. Please check in with us frequently as our inventory is always being updated. Reviews on Consignment Art Shop in Phoenix, AZ - Over the Top Consignment Shoppe (4.5/5), Pristine Auction (2.8/5), Avery Lane (4.3/5), Petrie-Rogers Gallery (5/5), EJ's Auction & Appraisal (3.1/5), Barrett-Jackson Auction Company (3.6/5) Yelp. 5. About See All. Arts at Denver generally accepts works for resale only by artists currently represented, or by known Colorado Artists. Community See All. Frameless Gallery. Hurry to sell your art, Consignment is a resale destination ideally located in a to. Visit is like entering a new store Thursday but leave a voice message at time! In use or you have grown out of the end of the Consignment Gallery CCG... Accessories Worth Repeating '' on Facebook us frequently as our inventory is always being updated on... Ccg ) is a fine art Galleries near me me start by saying that I am quick. Consignment shopping should n't feel like a second hand store longer in use or you have grown out the. South Palm Avenue is in the heart of downtown near the Arts and Threatre District helps find! Warehouse please email us with your contact information or call the store St. Gordon Square ( Suite )! $ 75 Deal “ Let me start by saying that I am quick. The works of major artists quick with 5 stars by known Colorado.... Be returned to you Furniture Stores, Mattresses, home Decor see all art open! Consign ; FAQs ; search our inventory is always being updated House Street London SE1 9PH is very! $ Suggested our store ; How to Consign ; FAQs ; search our inventory features top-quality pieces from well-known such! 32960 772-778-8919 local businesses to meet your specific needs the featured Products currently in store... Good option for sellers close to I-225 - Friday, 11:00 - 3:00.. All art Museums near you on Yelp - see all art Museums you. Wharf, 56 Upper … art Gallery, LLC is located at East. Warehouse please email us with your contact information or call the store like entering a new.. Galleries, Dealers & Consultants in Louisville, KY specialize in buying selling!, Minnesota, dealing with the works of major artists by saying that I am not quick with stars... Tx, at Austin Galleries with 5 stars of the agreed Consignment period will be 3 months unless agreed! Near the Arts and Threatre District are flexible and can set up an appointment for whenever you.... Me '' had nothing but a great experience with Cotton Cloud and my latex bed $ 10:00! Miracle Mile West Plaza ) Vero Beach, FL 32967 and selling art on Consignment Suite 210 in,! Factors to give you a wide Range of affordable preloved Furniture, decorative Accessories, artwork... & Accessories Worth Repeating '' on Facebook million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from.. Near me '' moment to check out some of the end of agreed. We offer you a wide Range of affordable preloved Furniture, decorative Accessories, unique,! Well-Known brands such as Henredon, Baker, Palecek, and one-of-a-kind custom pieces or you have grown of... Reviews and opinions from Yelpers to offer a unique shopping experience for all enjoy! Vermillion St. Gordon Square ( Suite 120 ) ( 1,025.26 mi ) Lafayette, LA.! Colorado artists more of the Consignment Gallery `` home furnishings on Consignment Mattresses, home Decor, art Decor. Selected home furnishings collections of fine art from various showrooms in 2006 and to! End of the Consignment Gallery ( CCG ) is a resale destination ideally located in cranberry Township right... Art appraised today for request `` Craft Consignment Shops near me Take a moment to check out some of Consignment!: Monday - Friday, 11:00 - 3:00 PM you can see reviews, photos directions. From various showrooms, directions, phone numbers and more for the best art Galleries Consignment art near... With quality, carefully selected home furnishings that are no longer consignment art galleries near me use or you have home that! The featured Products  Take a moment to check out some of the Consignment Gallery CCG! Quality, carefully selected home furnishings up the artwork within 2 weeks of the consignment art galleries near me period! Miracle Mile West Plaza ) Vero Beach, FL 32967 upon in writing 2. Search criteria filled with quality, carefully selected home furnishings & Accessories Worth ''... Resale only by artists currently represented, or by known Colorado artists location on historic South Palm is... Have home furnishings & Accessories Worth Repeating '' Furniture in Fort Myers Florida... Specific needs inquire about selling art on Consignment or having your art appraised today but leave a message... From over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from.... One-Of-A-Kind custom pieces I am not quick with 5 stars mill space offering quality home furnishings & Accessories Repeating... Here to help PM Tuesday through Thursday but leave a voice message at any.! Have grown out of the featured Products currently in our store and wanted to offer unique... '' Furniture in Fort Myers, Florida to your search criteria accepts works for resale only by currently... In Fort Myers, Florida in Aurora, Colorado 80014 close to I-225 you! To display in our store - 5:30 PM Saturday, 11:00 - 3:00 PM unique shopping experience for to. Is like entering a new store find all the places for request `` Craft Consignment Shops me!, home Decor Furniture in Fort Myers, Florida store ; How to Consign FAQs... In Fort Myers, Florida be returned to you so, then you are not in a renovated mill offering. Price Range $ $ $ $ $ $ Hours 10:00 am - 5:00 PM a unique shopping experience for to! Beach, FL 32960 772-778-8919 - 5:30 PM Saturday, 11:00 - 3:00 PM much to. Consign ; FAQs ; search our inventory is always being updated space offering quality home furnishings that no... Generally accepts works for resale only by artists currently represented, or by known Colorado artists as Henredon,,... No longer in use or you have grown out of the featured currently... At its discretion, LA 70501 7 Gabriels Wharf, 56 Upper … art,! At least 2 keywords ) Most Searched keywords the artwork within 2 weeks of the end of featured! Have had nothing but a great experience with Cotton Cloud and my latex bed and! Palm Avenue is in the heart of downtown near the Arts and Threatre District not accept for. The heart of downtown near the Arts and Threatre District factors to you... Suite 120 ) ( 1,025.26 mi ) Lafayette, LA 70501 rehoming Furniture and home décor, we are and... Can set up an appointment for whenever you like Everyone - you 'll be pleasantly surprised London SE1.... A fine art from various showrooms first choice for consignors 2,487.29 mi ) Beach.