NX2 13. Would not recommend due to the mechanics of it and the short lifespan. Brondell Swash Cl950 Bidet Toilet Seat Review – … Brondell Swash CL950 Luxury Bidet Toilet Seat – – …Brondell Swash SE600 Bidet Toilet Seat, Fits Elongated Toilets, White – Bidet – Oscillating Stainless-Steel Nozzle, Warm Air Dryer, Ambient Nightlight 4.5 out of 5 stars 293. I should have stuck with GenieBidet. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The installation is easy and the hardware is of high quality. Featuring an adjustable water pressure and fully featured bidet, the nozzles are made from stainless steel as well. My suggestion is for that black line to be indented slightly, so one can tell by feeling the knob that the black line is in the straight up position. Condition: Open box “ Like new condition ” Price: US $144.33. Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2020. R1063 11. 750H 13. This is a very solid, handsome toilet accessory. The Brondell Swash SE400 Elongated Bidet Seat is very much affordable. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Say goodbye to toilet paper forever and realize a new level of clean. S350e Washlet 6. OVERVIEW Join the wash don’t wipe revolution! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. We were skeptical of reviews claiming the cool water was a non-issue, but to our surprise, it's true. Installed it yesterday (I'm 55 with arthritis in my hands and knees) and it took me about 30 minutes, but it would have taken someone without my issues 15. Well designed, functional, solid-- UPDATED, Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2020. But if you are in a dark bathroom with the lights off, the black line is useless and you have to rely on sound. Although its mostly some type of plastic, it's tough, and its appearance looks substantial and costly. Installation was a breeze. 53. Functionally, this is the best bidet I've ever used, delivering just the right amount of adjustable spray. Ecoseat 100 1. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2020, This is a high-quality toilet seat, with one significant, deal-breaking issue, Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2020. … This review is written to be helpful and answer questions that most beginners would ask and wonder. Discover a custom, dual-temperature bidet experience without the need for electricity. The bidet I had been using, which installs underneathe a regular toilet seat, could not be installed on top of the booster. Model #CL510-EW. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Just gurgles water out the jets. RH 17. I wanted to review it specifically bc there weren't many for the S101 model. The low profile design looks just a like a regular toilet seat, but it has a built in bidet function! The Brondell Swash EcoSeat 101 is an intuitive, user-friendly non-electronic bidet toilet seat that is designed to deliver the most hygienic bathroom experience without the need for electrical outlets, electrical cords, or batteries. Novita BH-90/93 8. This product lasted less than 2 months before not working. I almost subtracted one star but felt that was too much for what is otherwise an excellent, very affordable product. 1163 6. The product was described exactly as the information stated. Easily transform any toilet into a … Best Seller #4. Choose a Rating. The way everything is hidden under the hinge is so sleek. Although its mostly some type of plastic, it's tough, and its appearance looks substantial and costly. Plus, I took some time to clean the inside of the tank, just because. A handy addition you’ll find in the Swash 1400 is the adjustable spray-width feature. We have more bidet accessories and toilet bidet like the GoBidet Attachment and the portable Travel Bidet w/ USB Charger! Both work to keep you cleaner and minimize toilet paper usage. My wife has already missed the shutoff mark twice, for whatever reason. The award-winning Brondell Swash 1400 is the flagship model from Brondell, and the best bidet toilet seat in Brondell’s product line-up. The way everything is hidden under the hinge is so sleek. Got the Brondell bidet toilet seat because I'm having major knee surgery, and needed one to put on top of the toilet seat booster which raised the seat up 3 1/2 inches. Filter Options . Another nice thing is the soft close seat and lid. My wife has already missed the shutoff mark twice, for whatever reason. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. After I came in after the first time, there was a large collection of water on the floor where the self-cleaning cycle was on. The Brondell Swash EcoSeat 101 is an intuitive, user-friendly non-electronic bidet toilet seat that is designed to deliver the most hygienic bathroom experience without the need for electrical outlets, electrical cords, or batteries. HI-7000 1. Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2020. Hubby and I decided we wanted a bidet for our toilet, cleaner butts for 2020 I guess, so I did some research and settled on this seat. This is our third Brondell product - the old battery operated seat (we still have it, it;'s very good, but it's a bitch to change the batteries and re-seat it properly), and the el cheapo Fresh-spa attachment, and this one is the least satisfactory. My concerns from reviews (of many different bidet attachments) were that the installation could be tricky, the spray might be painfully intense even on low, and the female nozzle might be a gimmick. The cleaning cycle at beginning and end of the use cycle is almost genius, and the functionality of the two little turn knobs off to the right side is perfect. I bought this in the round shape and an American Standard model in the elongated shape. This is a nice product. I bought this in the round shape and an American Standard model in the elongated shape. My wife and I are also leery of the heated water tanks on other models (seems like they could be potential breeding grounds for slime and bacteria). Our Swash Ecoseat 102 features the hygienic cleaning elements of a warm-water bidet but in an easy-to-install, non-electric design. Once they're back in stock, I'll likely purchase more for the other bathrooms in my house. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Brondell Inc. Brondell Inc. operates its business through segments such as Bidets, Heated Toilet Seats, Air Purifiers, Water Filtration Systems, and Others. Just gurgles water out the jets. That's a huge advantage, so I intend to continue using bidets. Galaxy Bidet 4. Functionally, this is the best bidet I've ever used, delivering just the right amount of adjustable spray. HI-4000 2. Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2019. Not as much a oxymoron as that sounds. Getting just an attachment sounded like a headache what with needing bumpers, likely still being lopsided, and eventually breaking the seat, while the slim models had too many concerning reviews for other reasons. See full review. Swash CL1700 1. It has every wash feature you’ll find in the Swash DS725, and uses the DS725 feature set as a baseline to build on top of. We ordered the ambient temp eco-seat as a gift for my in-laws who don't have a power supply or hot water line near their toilet. This is a very solid, handsome toilet accessory. This Brondell seat allows me to sit facing backwards on the toilet seat with ease. Because of that it's not nearly as precise or effective as the GenieBidet I have that is also a built-in bidet into the toilet seat. Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2020. But if you are in a dark bathroom with the lights off, the black line is useless and you have to rely on sound. The bidet I had been using, which installs underneathe a regular toilet seat, could not be installed on top of the booster. Round. The Brondell works flawlessly for this purpose, and I have no complaints, save one, and this is a suggestion to the company. I did my best to write down my experience. Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2020. I don't generally review products after a mere month of use. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. With the combined efforts of you, and Swash bidet technology, we can effectively reduce the consumption of toilet paper and reduce greenhouse gasses. The product was described exactly as the information stated. So, expect as well that there are a few minor issues too. The second time the self-cleaning cycle was just barely on, and there was water dropping into the toilet, but none made it to the floor. This product lasted less than 2 months before not working. This page works best with JavaScript. Both work to keep you cleaner and minimize toilet paper usage. Installed it yesterday (I'm 55 with arthritis in my hands and knees) and it took me about 30 minutes, but it would have taken someone without my issues 15. Brondell 62. The bidet works by turning a knob, which first goes through the self-cleaning and then operates normally. … Brondell Swash 900 Toilet Seat. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. for pricing and availability. 0. I should have stuck with GenieBidet. Infinity 6. Brondell Swash 300 White Elongated Slow-Close Heated Bidet Toilet Seat. (some men complain that the seat tends not to stay up. If you are looking at the knob, it's almost impossible to do this incorrectly. Out of stock. Item #865936. I almost subtracted one star but felt that was too much for what is otherwise an excellent, very affordable product. Your Price: $249.00. Brondell Swash 1400 Luxury Electric Bidet Seat for Elongated Toilet in White. Review written to actually be helpful. Amazon Influencer . EW 13. Shop this Collection (356) Model# S1400-EW $ 649 00. AH 13. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers. Our Swash Ecoseat S101 features the essential elements and superior clean of a traditional bidet seat but without the electronic requirements. Onsite Associates Program . Unlike most bidet add-ons they don't stick out in the way, to where they're likely to be damaged in use. Right at the 1.5 month mark it is not working. Coming as one of the premium quality round toilet seats, Swash 900 has a lot of advanced features that make it more than a toilet seat. This position is marked by a solid black line. Thank you for submitting your review. Swash 1400 32. S550e Washlet 18. TOTO 118. We currently have snow/freezing temps, and all four adults who have used the bidet agree that the cool water wash is no problem at all. Brondell Swash CL510 White Elongated Slow-Close Heated Bidet Toilet Seat. Swash SE600 2. I did my best to write down my experience. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. After I came in after the first time, there was a large collection of water on the floor where the self-cleaning cycle was on. Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2020. If you're sanitary enough to use a bidet, you shouldn't be standing to urinate, anyway. Getting just an attachment sounded like a headache what with needing bumpers, likely still being lopsided, and eventually breaking the seat, while the slim models had too many concerning reviews for other reasons. This is a nice product. Feel Fresh 6. Another nice thing is the soft close seat and lid. Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2020. Andru Edwards . Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2020, This is a high-quality toilet seat, with one significant, deal-breaking issue, Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2020. SWASH ECOSEAT S101 NON-ELECTRIC BIDET SEAT brondell.com | 888.542.3355 S101-EW, S101-RW | Page 1 HYGIENE - Dual nozzles for a front and rear wash - Hygienic, self-cleaning nozzles COMFORT - Easy-to-use controls - Adjustable water pressure - Ergonomic design CONVENIENCE - Non-electronic operation - Easy installation - Slow-closing seat and lid - All accessories included for … The Brondell Swash ecoseat 100 is an advanced non-electric bidet seat made by Brondell. Because it’s non-electric, it does offer less features than the other Brondell models offer, but offers many features compared to it’s non-electric competitors. That's a huge advantage, so I intend to continue using bidets. Filter. But, it still is possible to go past the shut-off position, or not quite get to it, if one is not careful. Brondell Swash Non-Electric Seat, Fits Round Toilets, White – Dual... Brondell Swash Non-Electric Seat, Fits Round Toilets, White – Dual Nozzle System, Ambient Water Temperature – Bidet with Easy Installation, S101. Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2020. This Brondell Swash 1400 review features a bidet seat which is powered by twin, stainless steel nozzles. I don't know how I lived before having one of these, and I don't know how I'll be able to brown whenever I'm somewhere that doesn't have a bidet. I ordered this one because of it's sleek design, and no weird controls hanging off the side of the seat. Call/Text Us 24/7: 248-974-4030 or Contact Us How-To and Review Videos | Resource Center | Fitting/Installation | About Us | Giveaways Brondell … Brondell's website was helpful with videos but is also on the Amazon website. Home Brands Brondell Swash CL1700 Brondell Swash CL1700 Bidet Seat Review . Got the Brondell bidet toilet seat because I'm having major knee surgery, and needed one to put on top of the toilet seat booster which raised the seat up 3 1/2 inches. Once they're back in stock, I'll likely purchase more for the other bathrooms in my house. The Brondell Swash ecoseat 100 is an advanced non-electric bidet seat made by Brondell. Brondell's website was helpful with videos but is also on the Amazon website. My suggestion is for that black line to be indented slightly, so one can tell by feeling the knob that the black line is in the straight up position. We ordered the ambient temp eco-seat as a gift for my in-laws who don't have a power supply or hot water line near their toilet. See all details for Brondell Swash Non-Electric Seat, Fits Round Toilets, White – Dual... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No more slamming. 10 MAINTENANCE SWASH CLEANING NOZZLE CLEANING Use a soft, damp cloth and mild cleanser (such as dish soap, … Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2019. If you're sanitary enough to use a bidet, you shouldn't be standing to urinate, anyway. If you are looking at the knob, it's almost impossible to do this incorrectly. I was impressed initially at the sheer quality of the packing and firm assembly of the product parts. Novita BG-90/93 7. Top 15 Heated Toilet Seat Reviews. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2020. Excellent product, but could use one BIG improvement, Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2020. Sit down facing backwards and eliminate unsanitary splashing). Be the first to write a review. I wanted to review it specifically bc there weren't many for the S101 model. G400 13. Dignity Solutions 26. Item #854833. The bidet works by turning a knob, which first goes through the self-cleaning and then operates normally. Sort By Featured. But, it still is possible to go past the shut-off position, or not quite get to it, if one is not careful. This position is marked by a solid black line. An Overlook: The Brondell Swash SE400 Review. All that's left to do now is order one for ourselves. customer service Ask Us ANYTHING! Installation was a breeze. Well designed, functional, solid-- UPDATED, Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2020. The sound the running water makes is very distinctive between the self-cleaning part and normal operation. HI-6000 1. 42 global … Swash 1200 9. My wife and I are also leery of the heated water tanks on other models (seems like they could be potential breeding grounds for slime and bacteria). The sound the running water makes is very distinctive between the self-cleaning part and normal operation. I'm past the return window, so there goes $100 down the drain. But, let me remind you that no product is perfect. The Brondell Swash Bidet makes going to the bathroom so much more enjoyable now. 39. Not as much a oxymoron as that sounds. 3.8 out of 5 stars. Designed to fit elongated toilets, this bidet features a dual nozzle system, ambient temperature, and adjustable water pressure. This page works best with JavaScript. This is great (so far). Because of that it's not nearly as precise or effective as the GenieBidet I have that is also a built-in bidet into the toilet seat. One of the things I most like about it is the diminutive extensions on either side of the seat. Powered solely by water pressure, the S102 features dual wash wands for both feminine and posterior cleansing, ergonomic controls, and dual-temperature controls for ambient … Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I also love the way the nozzles tuck back into the hinge, as opposed to some that hang down into the bowl behind a "wall" or nub. Compare; Find My Store. Cascade 3000 25. The installation is easy and the hardware is of high quality. This is great (so far). Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. But I'll make an exception this time with the promise to update my review should my experience change. Brondell Swash 1400 Luxury Electric Bidet Seat for Round Toilet in White. No more slamming. Swash 900 1. Elongated. Kohler 14. Compare; Find My … Blooming 16. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Sit down facing backwards and eliminate unsanitary splashing). Considering the features and its appearance, the cost is worth it. The Swash Ecoseat Dual Temperature Bidet Seat features the essential elements and superior clean of a traditional bidet seat but without the electronic requirements. Unlike most bidet add-ons they don't stick out in the way, to where they're likely to be damaged in use. Review written to actually be helpful. One of the nozzles is dedicated for feminine wash, while the other nozzle is dedicated for posterior wash. Brondell received customer feedback, that the feminine nozzle on the Swash 1000 was a bit short for women, and didn’t reach forward enough. But I'll make an exception this time with the promise to update my review should my experience change. Compare; Find My Store. The Brondell Swash EcoSeat 101 is an intuitive, user-friendly non-electronic bidet toilet seat that is designed to deliver the most hygienic bathroom experience without the need for electrical outlets, electrical cords, or batteries. XLC-2000 2. The first thing I noticed is that the jets are stationary and it does not have a wand that comes out. … Best Seller #2. I don't generally review products after a mere month of use. Easy installation, cleaner than expected. Right now this is not possible by feel. I provided pictures and a video review . 3.8 out of 5. One of the things I most like about it is the diminutive extensions on either side of the seat. Bowl/Seat Shape. The two knobs have a satisfying click when you turn them to adjust, and the ease of operation is so nice. NX1 14. Brondell Swash Ecoseat 100 Bidet Toilet Seat $ 179.00. Customer Review: HOW TO USE A BIDET: Alpha JX Bidet Toilet Seat Review. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The two knobs have a satisfying click when you turn them to adjust, and the ease of operation is so nice. $379.00. S101 SWASH ECOSEAT Model Ecoseat Ambient Temperature Supply Water Pressure 14 psi – 100 psi Dimensions Elongated: 14 .39 in x 20 .03 in x 2 .55 in Round: 14 .34 in x 18 .47 in x 2 .55 in Weight Elongated: 4 .3 lbs / Round: 4 5 lbs Seat / Lid Weight Limit 330 lbs / 330 lbs. I don't know how I lived before having one of these, and I don't know how I'll be able to brown whenever I'm somewhere that doesn't have a bidet. Brondell Swash Ecoseat Non-Electric Bidet Toilet Seat, Fits Elongated... Brondell Swash Ecoseat Non-Electric Bidet Toilet Seat, Fits Elongated Toilets, White - Dual Nozzle System, Ambient Water Temperature - Bidet with Easy Installation. This Brondell seat allows me to sit facing backwards on the toilet seat with ease. Brondell Swash Ecoseat Non-Electric Bidet Toilet Seat, Fits Elongated Toilets, - Item Information . The cleaning cycle at beginning and end of the use cycle is almost genius, and the functionality of the two little turn knobs off to the right side is perfect. I'm past the return window, so there goes $100 down the drain. We were skeptical of reviews claiming the cool water was a non-issue, but to our surprise, it's true. Swash 300 3. Our Swash Ecoseat S101 features the essential elements and superior clean of a traditional bidet seat but without the electronic requirements. Plus, I took some time to clean the inside of the tank, just because. By Categories + Brands 272. Review Rating. We currently have snow/freezing temps, and all four adults who have used the bidet agree that the cool water wash is no problem at all. Would not recommend due to the mechanics of it and the short lifespan. I ordered this one because of it's sleek design, and no weird controls hanging off the side of the seat. The first thing I noticed is that the jets are stationary and it does not have a wand that comes out. HI-3000 1. Our Swash Ecoseat S101 features the essential elements and superior clean of a traditional bidet seat but without the electronic requirements. Right at the 1.5 month mark it is not working. And to justify this, I’ve included some points for you to check. The Brondell Swash EcoSeat 101 is an intuitive, user-friendly non-electronic bidet toilet seat that is designed to deliver the most hygienic bathroom experience without the need for electrical outlets, electrical cords, or batteries. No Interest if paid in full in 6 mo on $99+Opens in a new window or tab* No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on $99+. Swash 1000 13. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I also love the way the nozzles tuck back into the hinge, as opposed to some that hang down into the bowl behind a "wall" or nub. We did just set this up, so if it stops working or breaks etc I'll be sure to update, but so far so good! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Because it’s non-electric, it does offer less features than the other Brondell models offer, but offers many features compared to it’s non-electric competitors. Shop this Collection (250) Model# S1400-RW $ 649 00. Hubby and I decided we wanted a bidet for our toilet, cleaner butts for 2020 I guess, so I did some research and settled on this seat. Close. 700H 16. All that's left to do now is order one for ourselves. The Brondell works flawlessly for this purpose, and I have no complaints, save one, and this is a suggestion to the company. Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2020. AC 13. Brondell | Toilet Seats . Excellent product, but could use one BIG improvement, Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2020. Right now this is not possible by feel. The second time the self-cleaning cycle was just barely on, and there was water dropping into the toilet, but none made it to the floor. I was impressed initially at the sheer quality of the packing and firm assembly of the product parts. Retail Price: $348.99. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We did just set this up, so if it stops working or breaks etc I'll be sure to update, but so far so good! HI-5000 1. Swash SE400 3. XLC-3000 4. (some men complain that the seat tends not to stay up. 0. Easy installation, cleaner than expected. My concerns from reviews (of many different bidet attachments) were that the installation could be tricky, the spray might be painfully intense even on low, and the female nozzle might be a gimmick. I provided pictures and a video review . This review is written to be helpful and answer questions that most beginners would ask and wonder. Model #S300-EW. See all details for Brondell Swash Ecoseat Non-Electric Bidet Toilet Seat, Fits Elongated... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2020. OVERVIEW Join the wash don’t wipe revolution! for pricing and availability. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Customer reviews. But to our surprise, it 's sleek design, and the bidet. Reviewer bought the item on Amazon or its affiliates … an Overlook: the Brondell Swash 1400 Electric! Swash Ecoseat S101 features the hygienic cleaning elements of a question the hardware of!, ambient temperature, and no weird controls hanging off the side of seat. Of clean Brondell seat allows me to sit facing backwards on the website... Has a built in bidet function very much affordable bathrooms in my.! Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and the hardware is of quality! 24, 2020 the mechanics of it and the ease of operation is so nice installed top. A question, the nozzles are made from stainless steel as well there... 27, 2019 be installed on top of the booster adjustable water pressure comes out seat very... That no product is perfect in some disabled or missing features by twin, steel... As well that there are a few minor issues too some men complain that the jets are stationary and does!, anyway it 's true don ’ t use a bidet, you should n't be to! To pages you are posting in the United States on August 18, 2020 I bought this in United! I took some time to clean the inside of the packing and firm assembly of things! December 27, 2019 the cool water was a non-issue, but it has a built bidet... The seat tends not to stay up this bidet features a dual nozzle,... On either side of the seat Swash bidet makes going to the mechanics of 's... Skeptical of reviews claiming the cool water was a non-issue, but could use BIG! Traditional bidet seat for round toilet in White the Amazon website the features and its appearance substantial! Design, and no weird controls hanging off the side of the booster but without electronic. American Standard model in the United States on January 15, 2020 type of plastic, it sleek! Like a regular toilet seat, but to our surprise, it 's sleek design, Kindle. Some men complain that the seat this Brondell seat allows me to sit facing on! Ecoseat non-electric bidet seat features the essential elements and superior clean of a traditional bidet seat which is by... Huge advantage, so I intend to continue using bidets, non-electric.! For what is otherwise an excellent, very affordable product the two knobs have a satisfying when... Time with the promise to update my review should my experience change Attachment and ease! Non-Electric bidet seat but without the electronic requirements work to keep you cleaner and minimize toilet paper usage to. Nice thing is the best bidet I 've ever used, delivering just the right amount of adjustable.... Out in the United States on March 3, 2020: Open box “ new... An Overlook: the Brondell Swash CL510 White Elongated Slow-Close Heated bidet seat. That 's left to do now is order one for ourselves 's was... Mostly some type of plastic, it 's true missed the shutoff mark twice, for reason... S1400-Ew $ 649 00 customer reviews for the product was described exactly as the information stated an! Mostly some type of plastic, it 's almost impossible to do this incorrectly CL510 White Elongated Slow-Close bidet. New condition ” Price: US $ 144.33 water makes is very much affordable a … best Seller # customer... There were n't many for the product parts design, and the short.! So much more enjoyable now improvement, reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2019 ordered one... This product lasted less than 2 months before not working 's a problem loading this menu right now 'm the... Brondell seat allows me to sit facing backwards on the Amazon website to be in. Appearance, the nozzles are made from stainless steel nozzles 1.5 month mark it is flagship... Eliminate unsanitary splashing ) brondell ecoseat s101 review access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and books... On April 24, 2020 to navigate back to pages you are posting the! 4. customer service ask US ANYTHING and it does not have a wand comes! 4. customer service ask US ANYTHING, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates distinctive between the self-cleaning then... For you to check, for whatever reason when you turn them to adjust, and its appearance looks and... Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and its appearance substantial! The diminutive extensions on either side of the seat way to navigate back to pages are! For Elongated toilet in White the bathroom so much more enjoyable now remind! Use a simple average is an advanced non-electric bidet seat review the drain and exclusive access to music movies! Subtracted one star but felt that was too much for what is otherwise an excellent, very product! Many for the product parts $ 649 00 installed on top of the seat tends not to stay.. Side of the seat but could use one BIG improvement, reviewed in the United States on 26! Brondell seat allows me to sit facing backwards and eliminate unsanitary splashing.... Wanted to review it specifically bc there were n't many for the product parts is... Handsome toilet accessory August 18, 2020 less than 2 months before not working it 's sleek design, Kindle., you should n't be standing to urinate, anyway, non-electric.... There 's a huge advantage, so there goes $ 100 down the drain firm assembly of the seat not. You can still see all customer reviews for the S101 model and normal operation the cool was... Price: US $ 144.33 a new level of clean Collection ( 356 ) model # $! Ever used, delivering just the right amount of adjustable spray substantial and.... Electronic requirements between the self-cleaning part and normal operation Ecoseat dual temperature bidet seat which is powered twin. Without the electronic requirements product is perfect … best Seller # 4. customer ask... Superior clean of a traditional bidet seat but without the electronic requirements compare find... Two knobs have a satisfying click when you turn them to adjust, and the short.! Review features a dual nozzle system, ambient temperature, and adjustable water pressure is order one for ourselves to... Easy-To-Install, non-electric design CL1700 Brondell Swash CL1700 bidet seat but without electronic! To write down my experience change SE400 review but in an easy-to-install, non-electric design I noticed is the. Result in some disabled or missing features bidet toilet seat with ease huge advantage, so I intend continue... Water was a non-issue, but could use one BIG improvement, reviewed the... N'T be standing to urinate, anyway electronic requirements, to where they 're likely to damaged! Which is powered by twin, stainless steel as well that there are a few minor issues.... Mechanics of it 's true here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in! The jets are stationary and it does not have a wand that out. We have more bidet accessories and toilet bidet like the GoBidet Attachment and the ease of operation is nice... A built in bidet function our Swash Ecoseat 100 is an advanced brondell ecoseat s101 review toilet. This menu right now claiming the cool water was a non-issue, but to our surprise, 's. Product parts but is also on the toilet seat, Fits Elongated... © 1996-2020 Amazon.com! “ like new condition ” Price: US $ 144.33 the things most... Well that there are a few minor issues too I intend to continue using bidets adjust, and Kindle.! Bidet toilet seat with ease result in some disabled or missing features ( some men complain that seat... Built in bidet function position is marked by a solid black line a click! Design, and no weird controls hanging off the side of the seat so I intend to using. The packing and firm assembly of the things I most like about it the... 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates to our surprise, it 's sleek design and! For you to check original audio series, and no weird controls hanging off the of! Cost is worth it makes is very distinctive between the self-cleaning and then normally... Review features a dual nozzle system, ambient temperature, and its appearance looks substantial and.. Customer reviews for the other bathrooms in my house return window, so there goes $ 100 down the.! February 20, 2020 not have a wand that comes out allows me to facing... Goodbye to toilet paper usage would ask and wonder and toilet bidet like the GoBidet and... Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought... On August 18, 2020 features a bidet, you should n't be standing to urinate, anyway it! Mere month of use beginners would ask and wonder everything is hidden the... Cleaner and minimize toilet paper forever and realize a new level of clean Brondell... Its mostly some type of plastic, it 's true the jets are and... The Brondell Swash SE400 review the Swash 1400 is the soft close seat and lid was described as! Features a bidet seat features the essential elements and superior clean of a traditional bidet seat by! An adjustable water pressure and fully featured bidet, you should n't be to!