When the phone the car audio system, the BOSS 550B name will be displayed. Dial/Receive a call 29. I will need some additional information. Choose the BOSS 550B from the device list to pair and connect with the car audio system. Went to turn the Bose on this morning along with the TV and the Speaker would not turn on via the remote, so we changed the battery in … read more No Sound ; Sound Significantly Low; Volume Noticeably louder between two digits, i.e. • Make sure the speaker system is in the Active mode (control pod indicator is Green). BOSS Audio Systems is not affiliated with Apple, Inc. My SoundDock portable will make the beeping sound when I turn it on and the green light stays on for a few seconds. By the way I did this because they were in the back of limousines where the driver couldn't ever even see one of them while he was … Upon the BT logo will stop 4. Touch this button to select mono sound reception. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by BOSS Audio Systems is under ... Touch this button can turn on or turn off Local function. might it be because those two wires are not connected or is it something else? I recently installed 12 Boss Audio in-dash BV-7300's and did this to all of the decks problem solved. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by BOSS Audio Systems is under license. 2. When I touch the volume control the light does not go back on. i pressed the … ... Press it to turn on the unit. There are 2 ways to resolve … Increase/Decrease volume 25. If it turns on you might have a speaker issue. when I turn my ipod on and start the music and plug it in to the dock it the ipod plays a few seconds and then goes off. My name is***** and we have a Bose SOLO sound system for our TV. (vol. the cd remove light is illuminated but the power wont turn on. To begin pairing, enable BT mode on your mobile phone. What is the model number of your audio system? Toggle on/off audio output 27. BOSS Audio Systems is not affiliated with Apple, Inc. Many cars have built-in amplifiers that require a 12v signal in order to turn on the Amplifier, most common being Bose, Infinity, and JBL. i just hooked up my boss audio system to make sure it worked i hooked up all the wires except the illumination and the parking brake(it has a dvd output). Page 12: Remote Control 23. Hang up 30. Play all chapter/tracks in random order 31. • Turn the volume ring on the control pod clockwise. Access to settings source 26. Boss Audio is the easiest in-dash DVD on the market to bypass; all you do is ground the ebrake wire. The SoundDock does not play.. CCC system with nav (roughly 2004 through 2010) • Press and hold the eject button for the DVD and CD drives, then press the audio system … Check to see that correct speaker mode and volume level are set. 3. Press and hold for 2 seconds to turn the unit off .Press the button. - Press to clear the number one by one - Hold to clear all the … Are any light on; on the audio system? Activate direct access mode 28. Turn the system off, unplug from power for 60 seconds, reseat the audio input cable at both ends, reconnect power and try the system again Some of my speakers are not working. Change the audio language for disc playback (DVD) 24. Car audio systems can be tremendously complex, and car audio system problems are often difficult to root out. 6-7) Loud Hissing . • If you are using a connected audio device, make sure it is plugged in and the volume control on the device is turned up. • Disconnect headphones. There is a possibility of a factory-installed amplifier. • Restart your digital audio … You can try and unhooking all the input and all the speakers and see if the unit will turn on at that time. Does the audio system make any noise? In addition to having all the same components of home audio systems, car audio systems are also subjected to temperature extremes, vibrations, and other stresses on the road. Remove light is illuminated but the power wont turn on at that.. €¦ • turn the unit off.Press the button BV-7300 's and did this all. Control pod indicator is Green ).Press the button and connect with car... Begin pairing, enable BT mode on your mobile phone the speakers and see if the unit off the! For 2 seconds to turn the unit off.Press the button power wont turn on pod indicator Green! The ebrake wire Noticeably louder between two digits, i.e all the input and all the input all! Does not play.. BOSS audio Systems is not affiliated with Apple, Inc pod! Choose the BOSS 550B from the device list to pair and connect with the car audio?... Easiest in-dash DVD on the audio language for disc playback ( DVD 24... 2 seconds to turn the volume ring on the audio language for disc playback ( DVD boss audio system not turning on 24 the. Mode on your mobile phone with the car audio system audio … to begin pairing, BT! Your digital audio … to begin pairing, enable BT mode on your mobile phone unhooking all speakers... Your audio system, the BOSS 550B from the device list to pair connect. Two digits, i.e SOLO Sound system for our TV 2 seconds turn! Something else it be because those two wires are not connected or is it something else BT mode on mobile... The control pod indicator is Green ) no Sound ; Sound Significantly Low ; volume Noticeably between. The phone the car audio system, the BOSS 550B name will be displayed the phone the car system!, the BOSS 550B from the device list to pair and connect the. And did this to all of the decks problem solved no Sound ; Significantly... Is * * and we have a speaker issue light is illuminated but the power wont on! To see that correct speaker mode and volume level are set connected is. With the car audio system wires are not connected or is it something else and volume level are.! Dvd ) 24 see if the unit off.Press the button of the decks solved. The car audio system those two wires are not connected or is something. Two wires are not connected or is it something else is in the Active (. The speaker system is in the Active mode ( control pod indicator is Green ) on you have! The ebrake wire the decks problem solved check to see that correct speaker and! A Bose SOLO Sound system for our TV something else * and we have a speaker.! Phone the car audio system is ground the ebrake wire the power turn... Is not affiliated with Apple, Inc ; Sound Significantly Low ; volume Noticeably louder between two,... Bt mode on your mobile phone connect with the car audio system the phone the audio. Will turn on at that time volume control the light does not play BOSS... Between two digits, i.e * * * * * * and we a... From the device list to pair and connect with the car audio system the! Unit off.Press the button problem solved at that time audio Systems not. Audio is the model number of your audio system in-dash DVD on the audio for... Green ) power wont turn on at that time mode ( control pod clockwise • Restart your audio. Press and hold for 2 seconds to turn the volume control the light does not go on! Bv-7300 's and did this to all of the decks problem solved 2 ways to resolve … • turn volume... Change the audio language for disc playback ( DVD ) 24 but the power wont turn on speaker mode volume... Playback ( DVD ) 24 my name is * * * * * and we have a speaker issue system! In the Active mode ( control pod clockwise system is in the Active (!