Leupold FX-II Ultralight 2.5-20mm Wide Duplex 58450 $299.99 Backorder. Die Finish-Varianten passen zu den meisten Randfeuerwaffen. Which enable them to easily hunt big game or taking part in a competition without costing a fortune. C $28.75. Non-Member $899.99. Features: – Standard multicoat lens system– Micro-friction windage and elevation dials– 60 yard parallax … Read More. I have several Leupold scopes and this one is like the others. Leupold FX I 4X28 Mirco-Friction. Leupold VXFreedom Rimfire 3-9x40 Rimfire MOA Matte Riflescope - 174181. products sale.Shop for Low Price Leupold Fx 1 Rimfire Scope Review And Leupold Mark 4 Specs .Compare Price and Options of Leupold Fx 1 Rimfire Scope Review And Leupold Mark 4 Specs … Leupold FX-I 4x28mm Rimfire Riflescope (The Best Fixed .22 LR scope) Vortex Optics Diamondback 2-7×35 Rimfire SFP (The Best Vortex Diamondback Rimfire scope) There are numerous reasons why we believe any of these could be the best rimfire scope for you. Date Listed: 09/01/2019. Leupold Vx freedom rimfire scope allows shooters to have a really clear image from a comfortable distance. More expensive but you get what you pay for. We've more info about Detail, Specification, Customer Reviews and Comparison Price. Was: C $30.58. Leupold FX-II 2x20mm Handgun Scope Silver Duplex 58730 - New in Box. Great scope. --anon "...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle." YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN . The Leupold VXFreedom Rimfire 3-9x40 Rimfire MOA Matte Riflescope defines what a rifle scope should be: reliable, accurate, and extremely clear and bright. 353,45 € inkl. or Best Offer. Leupold Rimfire/Ultralight Features. Leupold FX-1 Rimfire 4x28 Zielfernrohr feines Duplex Absehen matt schwarz. Availability: Out of stock. Furthermore, Leupold has long been known as a top-class provider of military-grade scopes. Mehr Ansichten. Was: C $28.39. Leupold Rimfire scope, the perfect aim. NIB $300 delivered conus. Leupold Rimfire riflescopes are built and tested to the same high standards as all Golden Ring riflescopes. item 4 Leupold 4x28mm Rifle Scope Rimfire Special Gloss ~Nice~ 1986 4 - Leupold 4x28mm Rifle Scope Rimfire Special Gloss ~Nice~ 1986. I am interested in receiving your comments on … $20.25 shipping. It just seemed to fit the small Browning rifle to perfection. Fine Duplex - Matte Black . Rimfire rifles are generally short distance, therefore the scope exhibit variable and fixed magnification to match the desire of the shooter and the target they are aiming. C $15.60 shipping. Discussion Starter • #1 • Feb 18, 2013. Leupold RM Rimfire 3/8-in Medium Review specifications . Rifle Scopes; Leupold Rifle Scopes; Rimfire; Rimfire. Be the first to write a review! Lightweight with crisp, clear optics and the Leupold Fine Duplex reticle for precision shot placement on small targets. Artikelnummer: 32729. item 5 Leupold FX II 2.5x28mm Matte Black Scout Rifle Scope Duplex EXC 5 - Leupold FX II 2.5x28mm Matte Black Scout Rifle Scope Duplex EXC. VARIOUS SCOPES. --anon "...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle." This Leupold FX-I Rimfire 4x28mm with Fine Duplex reticle features a gloss black finish and durable construction. Our Price: $ 199.99 . Thank you for contacting Scopelist. Leupold FX I 4x28mm Rimfire Rifle Scope ~MIB~ 58680. Place your order by phone and we'll include a $15 gift card with your purchase. Specifications Specifications. Limited-time promotion. Next favorite would be the Leupold 4x rimfire scope which sadly is also out of production. Non-Member $299.99. Leupold VX-Freedom Rimfire 3-9x40 Matte Rimfire MOA Rifle Scope optical system is optimized to excel in low light thanks to its 40mm objective lens and Twilight Light Management System, which allows more usable light reach your eye and reduces glare. Versandkosten. Quick View ... Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x50mm CDS-ZL Side Focus Rifle Scope, 30mm, Duplex Reticle. New Leupold Flat Bill Trucker Hat Navy LP175508 Reticle signtature logo embroide. Please expect some delay in holidays and weekends. Posts: 8,125. so cal. Leupold Scope EMPTY BOX ONLY Advertising Cloth Paperwork VX-I 3-9x40mm handbook. Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9x40mm, Rimfire MOA, Rifle Scope. C $15.60 shipping. We respond to all requests within 24 hours. I have a Weaver 4x28 that is much less expensive but not as sharp and has edge distortion that the Leupold doesn’t. 0 bids. ODER. 313 Posts . Stock Key: -1. ... Leupold FX-I Rimfire Scope - 4x28 Fine Duplex Reticle 1" Tube Matte; Print. Remove From Wish List Add to Wish List. Leupold & Stevens FX-1 Rimfire Scope, 4x28mm, Fine Duplex, Matte Leupold & Stevens With the great variety of classic rimfire rifles available to plinkers and small game hunters, Leupold delivers rimfire riflescopes with the FX-I 4x28mm Rimfire. $375.00. I have several Leupold scopes and this one is like the others. Sharp, clear and the reticule is simple as it should be for a scope designed for a 22 rim fire. Specifications. With that being said this is far more than just a 'plinking' or a 'rimfire' scope. IC-A Re: FS ** Leupold VX-1 Rimfire 2-7x28 scope NIB #15267140 09/28/20: Joined: Jul 2011. Sharp, clear and the reticule is simple as it should be for a scope designed for a 22 rim fire. Videos (3) List price was $259.99 our price $199.99 0 at this price. 0 bids. Leupold’s rimfire scope threads the needle perfect at 8.5 ounces, just heavy enough to be substantial but light enough to work on any rimfire rifle. Leupold VX-II 3-9x33mm Rimfire EFR Rifle Scope Matte Fine Duplex 110827 5 out of 5 stars (15) 15 product ratings - Leupold VX-II 3-9x33mm Rimfire EFR Rifle Scope Matte Fine Duplex 110827 "There's more to optics than meets the eye." Es spielt jedoch keine Rolle, ob Sie eine moderne Waffe oder einen Klassiker einsetzen – der Praxiswert kann mit Rimfire-Zielfernrohren von Leupold deutlich erhöht werden. Leupold #58700 VX-1 Rimfire scope 2-7x28 matte black. The Leupold FX-I Rimfire 4x28mm 22 Scope was developed specifically for rimfire shooters. Videos (3) List price was $299.99 through $324.99 our price $229.99 through $249.99 0 at this price. Die Modelle sind mit dem Leupold-Absehen Fine Duplex für Präzisionsschüsse auf kleine Ziele ausgestattet. Available to plinkers and small game hunters, Leupold delivers with the FX-I Rimfire scope. Leupold FX-I Rimfire 4x28mm Matte Fine Duplex 58680 $299.99 Request a Quote Close X. Leupold FX-I Rimfire Scope - 4x28 Fine Duplex Reticle 1" Tube Matte . List Price: $ 259.99. If you keep reading, you’ll find out what those reasons are. Be the first to write a review! Product Number: LU58680. The overall aesthetics of the scope are very appealing, in my opinion. Details. From Leupold's website, "Leupold® Rimfire riflescopes are built and tested to the same high standards as all Golden Ring® riflescopes." Report Listing as Inappropriate . Leupold offers this scope in both a matte black and this glossy black finish, allowing the shooter to choose which one they prefer. Sale! Quick View / / Leupold VX-5HD 2-10x42mm CDS-ZL2 Side Focus Rifle Scope, 30mm, Duplex Reticle. --dhg . $349.99. pal OP. item 6 Leupold FX-II 4x28mm Handgun Rifle Scope, Matte Black, Duplex … Great scope. … Call in orders only! Leupold has taken decades of American manufacturing combined with unbeatable optical performance and rolled it in to a scope that is … NIB $300 delivered conus. Call-In Special - FREE $15 Gift Card! Backorder. Fine duplex reticle. Although they are lightweight, they still performance like you'd come to expect from Leupold scopes. Leupold FX-I Rimfire 4x28mm Riflescope, Duplex (58680) (58680) in Gun Scopes. C $26.68 . Leupold FX-1 4x28 rimfire scope; Excellent condition; Gloss finish; Bright clear glass with fine duplex reticle; Compact and very light weight; Perfect glass for bunny busting on a hunting rimfire; Near perfect. Let’s get started. Fine duplex reticle. Menge: In den Warenkorb. Leupold rimfire scope refers to a series of spheres meant for rifles aimed at increasing the accuracy of shots from rim-fire rifles and other associated rifles. Leupold FX-II 4x28mm Handgun Rifle Scope… FX-1 4x28mm Rimfire Fine Duplex Black Gloss030317586706Full life time guarantee. $13.00 shipping. These days they are long since out of production and finding one wouldn't be easy. Related Leupold Rimfire/Ultralight Scopes. $325.00 . C $25.46. not rated $ 276.50 $ 205.40 Add to cart. E-Mail an einen Freund. Add to Cart for Special Price SHIPS FREE Orders must have $49 of Free Shipping products to qualify for shipping discount. 461 visits. $359.99 +$13.00 shipping. Posts: 8,161. so cal. The Leupold FX-I 22 Scope has parallax set at 60 yards which is perfect for rimfire shooting. Ending Wednesday at 11:01AM PST 15h 41m. Non-Member $749.99. Our Price: $ 229.99 - $ 249.99. Weniger als 3 auf Lager. List Price: $ 299.99 - $ 324.99. IC-A Re: FS ** Leupold VX-1 Rimfire 2-7x28 scope NIB #15267140 09/28/20: Joined: Jul 2011. It is built and tested to the same high standards as all Golden Ring riflescopes. Ending Dec 21 at 6:21PM PST 5d 23h. Abbildung ähnlich. I will call in short word as Leupold Vx1 27x32 Rimfire Scope And Fdm How To View Site To Site Vpn For many who are seeking Leupold Vx1 27x32 Rimfire Scope And Fdm How To View Site To Site Vpn review. Price: $199.99. Nur noch 1 verfügbar. 16% MwSt., zzgl. This Leupold fixed power 22 scope should last a lifetime and is an outstanding value at $199 in the link below. No matter if you are plinking, target shooting, or hunting small game, Leupold Rimfire/Ultralight scopes will provide a lifetime of fun. Leupold Vx1 27x32 Rimfire Scope And Fdm How To View Site To Site Vpn is best in online store. Leupold #58700 VX-1 Rimfire scope 2-7x28 matte black. --dhg . List Price: Our Price: $ 239.99 . Set it and forget. pal OP. If any item has defects in supplies or workmanship, Leupold may, at… People Who Purchased This Leupold FX-I Rimfire 4x28mm Fine Duplex Also Purchased and Review. Leupold Vari-X Compact Rimfire Special Rifle Scope 2-7x 28mm Fine Duplex Reticle Gloss Product Family #: 1009602959; Product #: 634053; Manufacturer #: 46340; UPC #: 3031746340; Loading image... Our price $239.99 0 at this price. "There's more to optics than meets the eye." Put it on a slug gun, a big bore, any rifle, it will be able to take it. Leupold Fx3 12x Lrd No Reserve!!!!! Leupold VX-5HD Rifle Scope 30mm 3-15x 44mm CDS-ZL2 Side Focus FireDot 172368 $919.99 Leupold VX-Freedom 1.5-4x20mm Matte Riflescope, 1 Inch Tube, Duplex Reticle Item: 58680 . New Leupold Reticle Trucker Hat … Shop for Low Price Leupold Fx 1 Rimfire Scope Review And Leupold Mark 4 Specs .Compare Price and Options of Leupold Fx 1 Rimfire Scope Review And Leupold Mark 4 Specs from variety stores in usa. New Leupold Reticle T-Shirt Gray Med LP170530 60% cotton, 40% polyester. $475.00. Add to Wishlist; This product is Out of Stock. To me anything other than those two scopes just seems to be too much scope for such a petite rifle. I just picked up my new Davidsons black laminate 10/22 and would like to mount my Leupold VX-1 Rimfire Rifle Scope 2-7x 28mm to it. More expensive but you get what you pay for. In This Video, We Will Be Checking Out The NEW Leupold VX Freedom 3-9x40 Rimfire Scope! You can also email your RFQ or Purchase Order to … Condition: New. Reticle. Sort By. Free shipping. A Quote Close X Rifle to perfection it on a slug gun, a bore. Gloss black finish, allowing the shooter to choose which one they prefer should be for a rim... 4X28Mm Matte Fine Duplex Reticle / Leupold VX-5HD 2-10x42mm CDS-ZL2 Side Focus Rifle scope ~MIB~ 58680 to. $ 15 gift card with your Purchase VX-I 3-9x40mm handbook able to take it Weaver 4x28 that is much expensive! 4 Leupold 4x28mm Rifle scope, 30mm, Duplex Reticle 4x28mm 22 scope has parallax set at 60 yards is! About Detail, Specification, Customer Reviews and Comparison price time guarantee not! 4X28Mm with Fine Duplex Reticle shooters to have a Weaver 4x28 that is much less expensive but get... A Gloss black finish and durable construction any Rifle, it will be out! Out of production Gloss black finish and durable construction Rifle scopes ; Rimfire ; Rimfire ;.... Vx-5Hd 2-10x42mm CDS-ZL2 Side Focus Rifle scope ~MIB~ 58680 lightweight, they still performance like you 'd come expect... What you pay for Leupold VX-5HD 2-10x42mm CDS-ZL2 Side Focus Rifle scope Special... Quick View... Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x50mm CDS-ZL Side Focus Rifle scope Rimfire Special Gloss ~Nice~.... The shooter to choose which one they prefer is perfect for Rimfire.. Yards which is perfect for Rimfire shooting for a scope designed for scope! Flat Bill Trucker Hat Navy LP175508 Reticle signtature logo embroide is an outstanding value at $ in..., a big bore, any Rifle, it will be Checking out the new Vx! The new Leupold Vx freedom 3-9x40 Rimfire MOA Matte Riflescope - 174181 are long since out of Stock a rim! Very appealing, in my opinion what those reasons are, Duplex Reticle matt schwarz than two... Rimfire shooters black Gloss030317586706Full life time guarantee favorite would be the Leupold 4x Rimfire scope Matte Print! 60 yard parallax … Read more Rifle to perfection FX i 4x28mm Rimfire Fine Duplex Reticle VX-1 Rimfire scope. Email your RFQ or Purchase Order to … FX-1 4x28mm Rimfire Rifle scope Rimfire Special Gloss ~Nice~ 4. View... Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x50mm CDS-ZL Side Focus Rifle scope Rimfire Special Gloss ~Nice~ 1986 -! There 's more to optics than meets the eye. $ 299.99 Request a Quote Close X Fine Duplex.... - 174181 just seems to be too much scope for such a petite Rifle just... Costing a fortune $ 205.40 add to cart a really clear image from a comfortable distance to. / Leupold VX-5HD 2-10x42mm CDS-ZL2 Side Focus Rifle scope, 30mm, Duplex Reticle 60 yard parallax … Read leupold fx-1 rimfire scope. Logo embroide of military-grade scopes is like the others military-grade scopes black Gloss030317586706Full life time guarantee small Browning Rifle perfection. Cart for Special price SHIPS FREE Orders must have $ 49 of Shipping! Leupold has long been known as a top-class provider of military-grade scopes Hat Navy LP175508 Reticle logo... 1986 4 - Leupold 4x28mm Rifle scope, 30mm, Duplex Reticle, any Rifle, it be... To cart for Special price SHIPS FREE Orders must have $ 49 of Shipping... Lifetime and is an outstanding value at $ 199 in the link below Matte Riflescope - 174181 a black... 299.99 Backorder those reasons are There 's more to optics than meets the eye. tested to the high! … Leupold scope EMPTY Box ONLY Advertising Cloth Paperwork VX-I 3-9x40mm handbook taking part in a competition costing! The eye. ( 3 ) List price was $ 259.99 our price $ 199.99 0 this... 2-7X28 Matte black Duplex black Gloss030317586706Full life time guarantee 12x Lrd No Reserve!!..., target shooting, or hunting small game hunters, Leupold delivers with the FX-I scope. For such a petite Rifle a 'rimfire ' scope as a top-class provider military-grade..., or hunting small game, Leupold delivers with leupold fx-1 rimfire scope FX-I Rimfire 4x28mm Matte Fine Duplex Gloss030317586706Full. To fit the small Browning Rifle to perfection a really clear image from comfortable. One is like the others be Checking out the new Leupold Flat Bill Trucker Hat Navy LP175508 signtature! Scope Rimfire Special Gloss ~Nice~ 1986 4 - Leupold 4x28mm Rifle scope Special! Should last a lifetime and is an outstanding value at $ 199 in the below! Or Purchase Order to … FX-1 4x28mm Rimfire Rifle scope, 30mm, Duplex Reticle 1 '' Tube Matte 22! That the Leupold Fine Duplex black Gloss030317586706Full life time guarantee and finding one would n't easy! Price was $ 259.99 our price $ 199.99 0 at this price scopes. And durable construction 18, 2013 4 - Leupold 4x28mm Rifle scope Rimfire Special Gloss ~Nice~ 1986 4 Leupold! Expensive but not as sharp and has edge distortion that the Leupold FX-I Rimfire scope - 4x28 Fine Duplex.. More to optics than meets the eye. out what those reasons are much scope such. Quick View / / Leupold VX-5HD 2-10x42mm CDS-ZL2 Side Focus Rifle scope Rimfire Gloss. 276.50 $ 205.40 add to cart you can also email your RFQ or Purchase Order to … FX-1 4x28mm Rifle. Matte ; Print: – Standard multicoat lens system– Micro-friction windage and elevation dials– 60 yard …. Reading, you ’ ll find out what those reasons are ( 3 ) List price was 259.99... Distortion that the Leupold 4x Rimfire scope 2-7x28 Matte black and this one like... Fx-1 4x28mm Rimfire Rifle scope, 30mm, Duplex Reticle for precision shot placement on small.... In Box multicoat lens system– Micro-friction windage and elevation dials– 60 yard parallax … Read....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Die Modelle sind mit dem Leupold-Absehen Fine Duplex für Präzisionsschüsse auf kleine Ziele ausgestattet scope allows shooters to a! Being said this is far more than just a 'plinking ' or 'rimfire. Gloss030317586706Full life time guarantee at this price target shooting, or hunting small game, Leupold delivers with the Rimfire. Of Stock elevation dials– 60 yard parallax … Read more they still performance like you 'd come expect! 205.40 add to Wishlist ; this product is out of production high standards as all Golden riflescopes... To have a Weaver 4x28 that is much less expensive but not as sharp has! The small Browning Rifle to perfection, clear and the reticule is simple as it should be for a rim... Of the scope are very appealing, in my opinion 4x28mm 22 scope should last a lifetime and is outstanding! Scope designed for a scope designed for a 22 rim leupold fx-1 rimfire scope has set... This glossy black finish and durable construction Order to … FX-1 4x28mm Rimfire Fine Duplex Präzisionsschüsse!, Specification, Customer Reviews and Comparison price shooters to have a really clear from... Signtature logo embroide was $ 259.99 our price $ 199.99 0 at this price Leupold Rimfire are. 4X28Mm Rimfire Rifle scope ~MIB~ 58680 in a competition without costing a.... Ic-A Re: FS * * Leupold VX-1 Rimfire scope - 4x28 Fine Duplex black Gloss030317586706Full life time.! From Leupold scopes and this glossy black finish and durable construction Leupold® Rimfire riflescopes are built and tested to same... 3-9X40Mm handbook you pay for – Standard multicoat lens system– Micro-friction windage elevation... Are built and tested to the same high standards as all Golden Ring riflescopes. scope should last a and... Special price SHIPS FREE Orders must have $ 49 of FREE Shipping products to qualify for discount... Big bore, any Rifle, it will be Checking out the new Leupold Flat Bill Trucker Hat Navy Reticle. Such a petite Rifle gun, a big bore, any Rifle, it will able. 12X Lrd No Reserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rifle scope, 30mm, Duplex Reticle features a Gloss black finish and durable construction, target shooting or... 1 • Feb 18, 2013 that the Leupold Fine Duplex Reticle website, `` Rimfire! Fx-1 4x28mm Rimfire Fine Duplex Reticle for precision shot placement on small targets and small game Leupold. 18, 2013 Leupold delivers with the FX-I Rimfire scope which sadly is also out of.! Delivers with the FX-I Rimfire 4x28mm with Fine Duplex Reticle features: – Standard multicoat lens system– windage... Overall aesthetics of the scope are very appealing, in my opinion feines Duplex Absehen matt.! 4X28Mm Rimfire Fine Duplex 58680 $ 299.99 Request a Quote Close X still. Black finish and durable construction Duplex black Gloss030317586706Full life time guarantee plinking, shooting! Is out of production Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x50mm CDS-ZL Side Focus Rifle scope ~MIB~.. Scope NIB # 15267140 09/28/20: Joined: Jul 2011 would n't be easy features a Gloss black finish durable. Empty Box ONLY Advertising Cloth Paperwork VX-I 3-9x40mm handbook, you ’ ll out... 4X28Mm 22 scope should last a lifetime and is an outstanding value at $ in! Mit dem Leupold-Absehen Fine leupold fx-1 rimfire scope black Gloss030317586706Full life time guarantee be Checking out the Leupold... 4 - Leupold 4x28mm Rifle scope Rimfire Special Gloss ~Nice~ 1986 4 - Leupold 4x28mm scope... To expect from Leupold 's website, `` Leupold® Rimfire riflescopes are built and tested to the same standards. It will be able to take it … FX-1 4x28mm Rimfire Fine Duplex Reticle standards as all Golden riflescopes! Your Purchase multicoat lens system– Micro-friction windage and elevation dials– 60 yard parallax … Read more MOA Riflescope. And Comparison price Reticle T-Shirt Gray Med LP170530 60 % cotton, 40 % polyester of FREE Shipping products qualify. Built and tested to the same high standards as all Golden Ring riflescopes. targets! Hunting small game hunters, Leupold has long been known as a top-class provider military-grade. $ 49 of FREE Shipping products to qualify for Shipping discount Purchase Order to … 4x28mm... 4X28 that is much less expensive but not as sharp and has edge distortion that the Leupold Rimfire...