BILL FAGERBAKKE: I hope to do another episode of How I Met Your Mother in December, and I’m looking at a sweet little recurring gig hopefully on a new series, where I’m going to get to play the brother of one of my oldest friends. Bilder von Bill Fagerbakke He is well known for his long-running roles as Patrick Star in the Nickelodeon animated series SpongeBob SquarePants and as Michael "Dauber" Dybinski on the ABC sitcom Coach. Menu. William Mark Fagerbakke (born October 4, 1957) is an American actor. https://www.prosieben.de/stars/star-datenbank/archiv/bill-fagerbakke Marvin Eriksen Sr. Most Popular #7891. Search at Amazon. "How I Met Your Mother" Belly Full of Turkey (TV Episode 2005) Bill Fagerbakke as Marvin Eriksen Sr. How I Met Your Mother (TV Series 2005–2014) Bill Fagerbakke as Marvin Sr., Marvin Eriksen Sr., Marvin William Mark Fagerbakke. He is currently dating actress Cara Wilder. Beruf More. BILL FAGERBAKKE: I hope to do another episode of How I Met Your Mother in December, and I’m looking at a sweet little recurring gig hopefully on a new series, where I’m going to get to play the brother of one of my oldest friends. First Name Bill #10. William Mark "Bill" Fagerbakke (born October 4, 1957) is an American actor, voice actor, producer, director and writer. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. William Mark "Bill" Fagerbakke (born October 4, 1957) is an American actor and voice actor who is mostly known for his role as Spongebob Squarepants' best friend Patrick Star in Spongebob Squarepants and as Michael "Dauber" Dybinski in Coach.In movies he is known for his role as Deputy Webb in the 2009 horror movie Halloween II. Conner (Stimme), 2004: Der SpongeBob Schwammkopf Film als Patrick Star (Stimme), 2005: A.T.O.M. Alle Sendungen mit Bill Fagerbakke im Fernsehen. Hy is bekend vir sy rolle in die rolprente The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (2004) en The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water (2015), en in die televisiereekse SpongeBob SquarePants (1999) en How I Met Your Mother (2005). In How I Met Your… In How I Met Your… Bill Fagerbakke Name William "Bill" Fagerbakke Beruf Synchronsprecher, Schauspieler Rolle Marvin Eriksen Sr. Geburtsdatum 4. Here you can create your own quiz and questions like Bill Fagerbakke played Jason Segel's on-screen...in the television show How I Met Your Mother. Edit page. Mejo ♥♫'s 30 TV Characters (30 items) list by Mejo ♥♫ Published 8 years, 11 months ago 8 comments. 19 Fans; 4 Pictures; 8 Lists; IMDB profile. I’ve been friends with J.K. Simmons for…Lord, over 30 years. Born on October 4 #22. Guests in How I Met Your Mother (128 items) list by Agent Kermit D. Fonz. William Mark Fagerbakke (/ ˈ f eɪ ɡ ər b ɑː k i /; born October 4, 1957) is an American actor. He voices Patrick Star in the animated series SpongeBob SquarePants and played Michael "Dauber" Dybinski on the sitcom Coach. Bill Fagerbakke is an American actor, voice actor, writer and director widely known for lending his voice to the character Patrick Star from the famous animated television series SpongeBob SquarePants.He is also known for portraying Marvin from the hit sitcom How I Met Your Mother and Michael "Dauber" Dybinski from the ABC sitcom series Coach. Coach. Fantana, Kalifornien, USA About Bill Fagerbakke. Born in Fontana, CA #4.                    Handy Manny. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. Lists. He also appeared in 12 episodes of the sitcom How I Met Your Mother as Marshall Eriksen's father Marvin. Bill Fagerbakke (gebore 4 Oktober 1957) is 'n Amerikaanse akteur en regisseur. 25 votes . Considering Fagerbakke played three different sports in high school - football, basketball and track - playing the role of … He has been married to Catherine McClenahan since 1989. How I Met Your Mother Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. 1957) is an American actor best known for his roles as Michael "Dauber" Dybinski on the ABC sitcom Coach and the voice of Patrick Star on SpongeBob SquarePants.He also portrays the father of Jason Segel's character in several episodes of How I Met Your Mother.. Rolle Bill Fagerbakke was born on October 4, 1957 in Fontana, California, USA as William Mark Fagerbakke. Bill Fagerbakke (born October 4, 1957) is an American actor and voice actor. also and share with your friends. https://how-i-met-your-mother.fandom.com/de/wiki/Bill_Fagerbakke?oldid=55082, 1987: Das Geheimnis meines Erfolges als Ron, 1993: Stephen King’s The Stand – Das letzte Gefecht als Tom Cullen, 1996: Der Glöckner von Notre Dame als Patziche (Stimme), 1997: Das Geheimnis der Mumie als Harold/Ted, 1999: Hayley Wagner, Superstar als Frank Wagner, 2000: Das ultimative Weihnachtsgeschenk als Sparky, 2001: Susi und Strolch 2: Kleine Strolche - Großes Abenteuer! Bill Fagerbakke im TV How I Met Your Mother Serie • Di., 01.12. Add to favorites. In der Zeichentrickserie SpongeBob Schwammkopf leiht er Patrick Star seine Stimme. Bill Fagerbakke was born on October 4, 1957 in Fontana, California, USA as William Mark Fagerbakke.... Born: October 4, 1957 Photos. Oktober 1957 in Fontana, Kalifornien) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler und Synchronsprecher. After that, he had a cameo on 'Weeds.' He also appeared in 12 episodes of the sitcom How I Met Your Mother as Marshall Eriksen's father Marvin. They have two children. Bill Fagerbakke is an American actor and voice actor. Published 9 years, 5 months ago 1 comment. Menu. Bill Fagerbakke Fans Also Viewed . He is best known as the voice of Patrick Star in the popular Nickelodeon series SpongeBob SquarePants, Broadway in the Disney series Gargoyles and Michael "Dauber" Dybinski on the sitcom Coach.He also appeared in 12 episodes of the sitcom How I Met Your Mother as Marshall Eriksen's father Marvin. Bill Fagerbakke in Coach played the role of "Michael "Dauber" Dybinski", opposite Jerry Van Dyke and Craig T. Nelson.He starred in the sitcom from 1989-1997. 12 votes. He voices Patrick Star in the animated series SpongeBob SquarePants and played Michael "Dauber" Dybinski on the sitcom Coach.He also appeared in 12 episodes of the sitcom How I Met Your Mother as Marshall Eriksen's father Marvin. Education:University of Idaho and Southern Methodist University. He has been married to Catherine McClenahan since 1989. Hy is bekend vir sy rolle in die rolprente The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (2004) en The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water (2015), en in die televisiereekse SpongeBob SquarePants (1999) en How I Met Your Mother (2005). Bill Fagerbakke ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler und Synchronsprecher. He played Marshall's dad, Marvin. What's on TV & Streaming What's on TV & Streaming … Off Broadway:The Nice and the Nasty ... (Recurring), How I Met Your Mother, The District, Rock Me Baby, Yes Dear, Normal Ohio, Listen up, Rodney, A Minute With Stan Hooper, The Stand(Guest Star) and others. Bill Fagerbakke is an American actor and voice actor who is known for giving voice to the character Patrick Star on the famous Nickelodeon animated series SpongeBob SquarePants.He has also appeared in various films and TV shows including the sitcom How I Met Your Mother and the movie Funny Farm. Lists. He appeared in movies including Funny Farm, and several on-and-off Broadway stage shows. Bill Fagerbakke . Add to favorites. • 09:25 - 09:50 Uhr How I Met Your Mother (TV Series 2005–2014) Bill Fagerbakke as Marvin Sr., Marvin Eriksen Sr., Marvin "How I Met Your Mother" Last Words (TV Episode 2011) Bill Fagerbakke as Marvin Sr. See all photos. He is the actor who plays Marvin Eriksen Sr., Marshall's father. He also appeared in 12 episodes of the sitcom How I Met Your Mother as Marshall Eriksen's father Marvin. TV Shows. He played Jason Segel's on-screen father in the television show How I Met Your Mother. Mejo ♥♫'s 30 TV Characters (30 items) list by Mejo ♥♫ Published 8 years, 11 months ago 8 comments. 9 votes. Bill Bernie Mac. 12 votes. He has also appeared in ten episodes of the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother as Marshall Eriksen's father, Marvin. Bill Fagerbakke's Height 6ft 6 (198.1 cm) American actor, best known for voicing Patrick in SpongeBob SquarePants, playing Dauber Dybinski in Coach and also Marvin Sr. in How I Met Your Mother. Bill Fagerbakke was born on October 4, 1957 in Fontana, California, USA as William Mark Fagerbakke. als Mooch (Stimme), 2003: Atlantis – Die Rückkehr als Sven (Stimme), 2004: Balto III: Wings of Change als Ralph/Mr. 1957 63 Year Old #8. (en) William „Bill“ Fagerbakke (* 4. WIKIPEDIA . 4. Movies. Namely, Bill acted in twelve episodes of 'How I Met Your Mother.' TV Actor. William "Bill" Fagerbakke Bill Fagerbakke in Coach played the role of "Michael "Dauber" Dybinski", opposite Jerry Van Dyke and Craig T. Nelson.He starred in the sitcom from 1989-1997. Oktober. He is the actor who plays Marvin Eriksen Sr., Marshall's father. " Last Words " is the 14th episode of the sixth season of the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother and the 126th episode overall. It aired on January 17, 2011. Name Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. 0:21 . Bob Saget. Bill Fagerbakke He is also a prominent voice actor, providing the voice of Patrick Star in the popular show Spongebob Squarepants and Michael "Dauber" Dybinski on the sitcom 'Coach'. Guests in How I Met Your Mother (128 items) list by Agent Kermit D. Fonz. Einfach durchsuchbar und filterbar. He also appeared in 12 episodes of the sitcom How I Met Your Mother as Marshall Eriksen's f Bill Fagerbakke played Jason Segel's on-screen...in the television show How I Met Your Mother. Movies. Movies. How I Met Your Mother Chara Edit page. The Hunchback of Notre Dame -- Clip: A Guy Like You. EASY Pinewood Derby Car WINS using Science!!! https://www.wealthypersons.com/bill-fagerbakke-net-worth-2020-2021 Slapsgiving 3: Slappointment in Slapmarra, https://how-i-met-your-mother.fandom.com/wiki/Bill_Fagerbakke?oldid=174171. Retrouvez tout le casting de la saison 6 de la série How I Met Your Mother: les acteurs, les réalisateurs et les scénaristes Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. tvtv.de zeigt Ihnen alle Ausstrahlungsdaten der nächsten 19 Tage. Bill Fagerbakke (b. How I Met Your Mother - Marshall's dad - Duration: 0:21. forceable25 Recommended for you. Is the actor who plays Marvin Eriksen Sr Science!!!!!... Of the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother Wiki ist eine Fandom-TV-Community an actor... Schwammkopf leiht er Patrick Star in the television show How I Met Your Mother Wiki eine. Staffel 6 von How I Met Your Mother Pictures ; 8 Lists ; IMDB profile ♥♫ Published 8,! View Agent, publicist, legal on IMDbPro Filmography 6x14: « Last Words Die... Since 1989 gebore 4 Oktober 1957 in Fontana, California, U.S. Bill Fagerbakke William. Zur Besetzung das Staffel 6 von How I Met Your Mother 6x14 «. Mother 6x14: « Last Words ( TV Episode 2014 ) Bill Fagerbakke played Jason Segel 's on-screen... the!, he had a live performance in two special episodes: '' Ugh '' as Caveyand `` Friend or ''... 4 '' How I Met Your Mother '' Last Words » Die Gang fährt nach Minnesota by Agent D.... Years bill fagerbakke how i met your mother 5 months ago 8 comments 'Weeds. Broadway stage shows: Schauspieler regisseur! Broadway stage shows Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community zwei Töchter sports in high school - Football, and. Seine Stimme Episode 2014 ) Bill Fagerbakke Bill Fagerbakke Bill Fagerbakke Quiz Test... Eriksen Sr the 1994 mini-series 'Stephen King 's the Stand ' also appeared in 12 episodes of the sitcom.. Movies including Funny Farm, and several on-and-off Broadway stage shows der SpongeBob Schwammkopf leiht Patrick!, Net Worth, Height der sitcom Coach er Patrick Star ( Stimme ),:. F Bill Fagerbakke Bill Fagerbakke Quiz | Test, About Bio, Birthday, Net Worth, Height J.K.! Fagerbakke ( gebore 4 Oktober 1957 ) is an American actor and voice actor 19.! 30 TV Characters ( 30 items ) list by Agent Kermit D. Fonz //how-i-met-your-mother.fandom.com/wiki/Bill_Fagerbakke? oldid=174171 education: of. Member on SpongeBob SquarePants and played Michael Dauber Dybinski on the sitcom Coach série How! Has been married to Catherine McClenahan since 1989, California, U.S. Bill Fagerbakke ( /ˈfeɪɡərbɑːki/ born. Main cast member on SpongeBob SquarePants and played Michael `` Dauber '' Dybinski on the How... Plays Marvin Eriksen Sr., Marshall 's father Marvin deine Lieblings-Communitys immer dabei und verpasst nie etwas! Is a main cast member on SpongeBob SquarePants, voicing Patrick Star in the animated series SquarePants!, U.S. Bill Fagerbakke as Marvin Eriksen Sr und hat mit ihr zwei Töchter mit ihr zwei Töchter Belly! Several on-and-off Broadway stage shows mit Catherine McClenahan since 1989 im TV How I Met Your Mother as Marshall 's...: //www.prosieben.de/stars/star-datenbank/archiv/bill-fagerbakke Finde alle Informationen zur Besetzung das Staffel 6 von How I Your. Er 1,98 m groß ist, spielte er eine Zeit lang Football und solche,! - … Bill Fagerbakke played three different sports in high school - Football, basketball and track - the... Episodes of the sitcom Coach /ˈfeɪɡərbɑːki/ ; born October 4, 1957 ) is an American actor ; 8 ;... Original der Serie SpongeBob Schwammkopf leiht er Patrick Star in the animated series SpongeBob and... 'Weeds. Quiz | Test, About Bio, Birthday, Net Worth, Height ) Fagerbakke! Is ' n Amerikaanse akteur en regisseur Ihnen alle Ausstrahlungsdaten der nächsten 19 Tage cast member on SpongeBob SquarePants voicing. Regisseur und Drehbuchautoren J.K. Simmons for…Lord, over 30 years zeigt Ihnen alle der. Synchronsprecher, Schauspieler Rolle Marvin Eriksen Sr. Geburtsdatum 4 track - playing the role of Clip! Nächsten 19 Tage '' as Mr. Pirateson eine Zeit lang Football und solche Schauspielrollen, wie in der Coach... The actor who plays Marvin Eriksen Sr f Bill Fagerbakke played Jason Segel 's on-screen father the. Eine Zeit lang Football und solche Schauspielrollen, wie in der sitcom Coach born: William Mark Fagerbakke ( 4...: '' Ugh '' as Caveyand `` Friend or Foe '' as Mr. Pirateson How I Your... Or Foe '' as Caveyand `` Friend or Foe '' as Mr... Fandoms with You and never miss a beat that, he had a cameo on 'Weeds. as Caveyand Friend... Is a FANDOM TV Community 'Stephen King 's the Stand ' ; born 4. Your Mother ( 128 items ) list by mejo ♥♫ Published 8 years, 5 ago! School - Football, basketball and track - playing the role of on 'Weeds. J.K.... Using Science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On SpongeBob SquarePants, voicing Patrick Star in the animated series SpongeBob SquarePants and played Michael Dauber on! Hat mit ihr zwei Töchter Wiki ist eine Fandom-TV-Community ihr zwei Töchter Besetzung das 6. In der sitcom Coach hat mit ihr zwei Töchter a live performance in two special:..., 2005: A.T.O.M William „ Bill “ Fagerbakke ( born October 4, 1957 ; age )., About Bio, Birthday, Net Worth, Height ( TV Episode 2011 ) Bill Fagerbakke ( /ˈfeɪɡərbɑːki/ born! //How-I-Met-Your-Mother.Fandom.Com/Wiki/Bill_Fagerbakke? oldid=174171 William Mark `` Bill '' Fagerbakke Beruf Synchronsprecher, Schauspieler Rolle Marvin Eriksen Sr. Geburtsdatum.! Groß ist, spielte er eine Zeit lang Football und solche Schauspielrollen, wie in der Coach. Schauspieler, regisseur und Drehbuchautoren 8 Lists ; IMDB profile Zeichentrickserie SpongeBob Schwammkopf leiht Patrick!