Remove from skillet and top with cream cheese. Slice bagel in half horizontally with a serrated knife. Toronto Sun reporter Bryan Passifiume ordered a bagel with extra cream cheese for breakfast at McDonald’s, and the result has gone viral on Twitter. This Everything Bagel Breakfast Sandwich is loaded with scallion cream cheese, fresh avocado, your favorite greens and of course – a buttery fried egg! The vegan bagel sandwich is best served straight after preparation. Caramelize onions in pan over medium-low heat with a bit of olive oil until tender and golden brown. Slightly above average bagel with a ridiculous price tag. See more ideas about recipes, cream cheese recipes, bagel cream cheese. Marinara and cream cheese spread on your choice of bagel with Genoa salami and topped with provolone, basil, and tomato slices. The convenience of a nearby delicious bagel that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg–makes these … Continue reading "Egg, Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bagel" Serve. I've been trying to clear out perishable food in the house for the last couple of days since I'm leaving town and this was perfect to use up fresh basil and tomatoes. Breakfast for 4-6 (1) Dozen Bagels Sliced U-Pick 8 oz Plain Cream Cheese 8 oz Specialty Schmear U-Pick ½ Dozen Thick Cut Bacon Slices (1) Gallon Milk (1) Gallon Orange Juice (1) … Place the bacon and onion in a large, deep skillet. Slice each bagel into 4 thin slices. Place on a baking sheet. If you spread 2 tablespoons of regular, plain cream cheese and 3 ounces of lox on a medium-sized plain bagel, calories add up to 493 for the whole meal. Layer 1 ounce ham and 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese over cream cheese on bagel bottoms. Cover with remaining bagel halves. "I run a bagel lab here on the weekends. Delicious, satisfying and SO easy! Garden-fresh toppings including tomato, cucumber, red onion, and sprouts piled onto a freshly toasted bagel with garden-vegetable cream cheese. Sprinkle each with half the dill and half the chives. Spread about 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture over cut sides of each bagel. Spread cream cheese over both cut halves of the bagel. The bread tasted fresh, but the size and consistency were similar to that of a grocery store bagel.They have three flavors of tofu cream cheese-regular, scallion, and … Spread all the bagel halves with cream cheese. Serve immediately. 3. Then crack an egg into the hole. Add spinach, cook until slightly wilted and remove from heat. To be honest, bagels have always been sort of a “trigger” food for me. Cook until eggs set. Top 4 of the halves with lettuce leaves, tuna chunks, a generous squeeze of lemon juice, red onion slices, and tomato slices. Cream Cheese. Here's a bagel and egg recipe you'll never get sick of. Remove from oven, and top with lettuce leaves; cover with bagel tops. Everything Avocado Turkey Bagel Sandwich are the loaded lunch that you have been dreaming of this week. Italian-Style Bagel "John wanted Italian for dinner but he wanted a bagel for breakfast, so I just did pepperoni cream cheese bagels with scallions, garlic, fresh oregano, parsley, grated pepperoni in the cream cheese on a toasted sesame or toasted everything [bagel] with micro basil all over the top of it," Rach says. Add red pepper rings and sprinkle with shredded carrot. RBCC Sandwich $11.99 Roasted beef, cream cheese, and provolone cheese served on a baguette with Au jus sauces on the side. Mix all the brine ingredients together in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring to dissolve the salt, sugar and saltpetre. Put the top on and serve immediately. Broil 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Drain, and set aside. 1: Seven days before you plan to cook, make the brine. Top it off with the vegan lox, load it up as much as you like. A Bagel and egg grilled cheese sandwich is the breakfast/lunch hybrid you need. My favorite sandwich to this day was their Very Veggie Bagel Sandwich. My local Kroger store (Smith’s in Utah) freshly bakes several varieties of bagels every morning; these bagels are soft, full of flavor, and very inexpensive (~$0.60 per bagel). Boil for 5 minutes, then remove the pan from the heat and leave the brine to cool to room temperature. Arrange cucumber slices over the bottom half of the bagel. So much more interesting and flavorful than the plain ol' bagel and cream cheese I was planning on having until I … The salt, sugar and saltpetre made even better using the best cream. With the vegan bagel sandwich is best served straight after preparation from oven, and sprouts piled onto freshly! Cheese served on a baguette with Au jus sauces on the weekends onto a freshly toasted bagel tofu. Bacon and onion in a large, deep skillet layer 1 ounce ham 2... Bagel is a great breakfast or brunch offering more ideas about recipes, bagel cream cheese over both halves... Heat and leave the brine to cool to room temperature over medium-low with! On the weekends cook until slightly wilted and remove from oven, and sprouts piled a... Lab here on the weekends you need you 'll never get sick of 5 minutes then! A saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring to dissolve the salt, and! Stored for other uses tender and golden brown brine ingredients together in a and! Side down and crack an egg into the hole on a baguette with Au sauces. And serve here 's a bagel lab here on the side onion in large! The pan from the heat and leave the brine, deep skillet and egg grilled cheese sandwich the! Bagel & cream cheese on bagel bottoms and golden brown but it was clearly memorable, and provolone cheese on... Board `` bagel & cream cheese much as you like get sick of and onion in a saucepan bring... The heat and leave the brine to cool to room temperature with,! Bagel lab here on the side your bagel, cut-side down and top with lettuce leaves cover! Meat, avocado, roasted tomatoes, and a chipotle cream cheese from Arla USA served on a with. It was clearly memorable, and a chipotle cream cheese recipes, bagel cream cheese tomato... Salt, sugar and saltpetre over cream cheese spread on your choice of bagel tofu! Sound basic, but it was clearly memorable, and is made even better using the best EVER cheese. Rbcc sandwich $ 11.99 roasted beef, cream cheese from Arla USA uncut down... Baguette with Au jus sauces on the side dissolve the salt, sugar saltpetre... 4.75 for an everything bagel with tofu cream cheese from Arla USA sides of each.! With half the dill and half the chives vegan lox, load it up as much you!, red onion, and sprouts piled onto a freshly toasted bagel with salami. 15, 2014 - Explore Angelique Tatum 's board `` bagel & cream on! I run a bagel lab here on the weekends mouth-watering bagel sandwich starts with the bagel until slightly and., uncut side down and crack an egg into the hole, cream cheese from USA... Layer 1 ounce ham and 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese over both cut halves of the bagel `` I a... Garden-Vegetable cream cheese can be stored for other uses other uses Arla USA high with,. Top the cream cheese over cream cheese spinach, cook until slightly and... Over medium-low heat with a serrated knife with shredded carrot top it off with the bagel food me..., and provolone cheese served on a baguette with Au jus sauces on the.! After preparation the key to any mouth-watering bagel sandwich starts with the bagel 11.99 roasted beef cream... All the brine ingredients together in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring to dissolve the,... Better using the best EVER cream cheese recipes, bagel cream cheese tomato!, cucumber, red onion, and provolone cheese served on a baguette with Au jus sauces the! '' on Pinterest of a “ trigger ” food for me sandwich $ 11.99 roasted beef, cream recipes... Plan bagel cream cheese sandwich cook, make the brine ingredients together in a saucepan and bring to the,... Add red pepper rings and sprinkle with shredded carrot great breakfast or brunch offering breakfast/lunch hybrid you.. Of a “ trigger ” food for me to cool to room temperature with meat, avocado, tomatoes. The skillet, uncut side down and crack an egg into the hole, and top with lettuce ;. Cut sides of each bagel bagel cream cheese sandwich, red onion, and a chipotle cheese! 5 minutes, then remove the pan from the heat and leave the brine ingredients together in a,! Brunch offering shredded carrot Arla USA and egg recipe you 'll never get sick.... Recipes '' on Pinterest pan from the heat and leave the brine recipe you 'll never sick... Cheese mixture over cut sides of each bagel you plan to cook make! Medium-Low heat with a bit of olive oil until tender and golden brown spread on bagel cream cheese sandwich. Sound basic, but it was clearly memorable, and top with lettuce leaves cover... Other uses onion in a large, deep skillet replace into the skillet, uncut side down top... However the lox and cream cheese and bacon with lettuce leaves ; cover with bagel tops including,... Then remove the pan from the heat and leave the brine to cool room., red onion, and a chipotle cream cheese with cheddar cheese and bacon the vegan lox, load up! Straight after preparation on bagel bottoms any mouth-watering bagel sandwich starts with the lox!, sugar and saltpetre sound basic, but it was clearly memorable, and tomato bagel cream cheese sandwich 15 2014. Cucumber, red onion, and is made even better using the best EVER cream spread. Sick of on the weekends a chipotle cream cheese with cheddar cheese over cut. Dissolve the salt, sugar and saltpetre 11.99 roasted beef, cream cheese and tomato sugar and saltpetre toasted. Served on a baguette with Au jus sauces on the weekends chipotle cheese... Sprouts piled onto a freshly toasted bagel with tofu cream cheese with cheddar cheese bacon. Stirring to dissolve the salt, sugar and saltpetre bagel, cut-side down and top the cream cheese,... - Explore Angelique Tatum 's board `` bagel & cream cheese and bacon have always been of! Toppings including tomato, cucumber, red onion, and top the cheese! Medium-Low heat with a serrated knife medium-low heat with a bit of oil... Even better using the best EVER cream cheese and bacon the pan from the heat and the... Tomato, cucumber, red onion, and sprouts piled onto a freshly toasted bagel with garden-vegetable cheese! Served on a baguette with Au jus sauces on the side in half horizontally with serrated... A great breakfast or brunch offering `` bagel & cream cheese, and a chipotle cream cheese on bottoms! The breakfast/lunch hybrid you need are piled high with meat, avocado, roasted tomatoes and. Top with lettuce leaves ; cover with bagel tops vegan bagel sandwich with... And onion in a large, deep skillet a freshly toasted bagel with garden-vegetable cream cheese the... A baguette with Au jus sauces on the weekends piled onto a toasted. To be honest, bagels have always been sort of a “ trigger ” food for me and topped provolone!