Its stunningly beautiful. "I remember when I was dithering over whether to buy this Aspidistra elatior 'Milky Way', the nursery owner assured me this plant was capable of dealing with any types of soil, poor light, warm or cool temperatures and even the most inhospitable conditions. Also, the plant will be shipped in its pot, not bare rooted***Known as the ...SHIPPINGAll 4” plants are sent using USPS First Class Mail for a delivery time of 1-3 days. Great for containers, or, in the ground here in Florida,See photo with apple and 1-foot ruler for actual plant to get an idea of the size. All 6” plants and larger plants are shipped USPS Priority Mail. My plants just arrived and I am blown away by the quality!! Usually dispatched within 4 to 5 days. 9241 Sauls Rd, Raleigh, NC 27603 | All rights reserved. Apr 3, 2017 - Aspidistra Milky Way. Grows in Light Shade to Shade. It has quite a big root system which is what makes it particularly tough and drought tolerant. Contact them for details. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns. Aspidistra elatior 'Milky Way' (3.5 inch Square Press Fit Pot Extra Deep – 1.52 pints / 720 ml.) Aspidistra … All 6” plants and larger plants are shipped USPS Priority Mail. Aspidistra elatior (Variegated Cast Iron Plant) - A very hardy indoor plant, suitable for indoor pots or shady spots in the garden. In the United States of America it's has been known as the Barroom Plant, because it could even live in the smokiest dingiest bar, complete with tobacco chewers! Aspidistra vietnamensis 'Amanogawa' (translated = Milky Way) makes a tight clump of 18" tall x 2" wide dark green leaves, each heavily spotted with creamy yellow among the longitudinal creamy white and yellow stripes. Concerning temperature, the room can be both cold or warm. Flower Color is Purple/Lavender and blooms in Winter. FOR SALE! I'm SO impressed by the quality of the plants I have received from this seller and will definitely purchase again!! Aspidistra do NOT like root root disturbance, but I had not choice but to cut away some to the roots that were entwined with the disintegrating pot and packing peanuts. Huge collection, amazing choice, 100+ million high quality, affordable RF and RM images. From the beginner to the more experienced, there's something for everyone. Note: This plant is not currently for sale. The leaves rise vertically to 10 to 15 inches tall from a slowly spreading rhizome to eventually form dense clumps. Please try again. Indoor. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. 98. Popular i… Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. The plant you are buying measures 15 cm in height and 20cm in width with a … Shipped bare root. Aspidistra 'Amanogawa' is the real Milky Way cast iron plant...not the non-striped mutation everyone sells as Aspidistra 'Milky Way'. More about Aspidistra plant. We promise to do everything in our power to ensure both your plants health and your happiness. 99. Competes well in areas with high competition, ie around palms and bamboo. Hmm...you don't seem to have purchased this product yet to be able to leave a review. I definitely do NOT recommend this dealer for plants. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. is needed to help this plant survive. It has quite a big root system which is what makes it particularly tough and drought tolerant. PHOTO 1 1 SINGLE LEAF, DIAMETRE IS 5CM PHOTO 2 IS A DISPLAY PLANT , 4 YEARS OLD PHOTO 3 SALE PLANT Its call common name is CAST IRON PLANT.A TOUGH INDOOR PLANT, can tolerate low light or quite a fair bit sunlight morning … Cast Iron Plant. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. They've named her Ginger now. Aspidistra elatior ‘Amanogawa’ (ex: Jonathan Lehrer) – 'Amanogawa' is the Milky Way Galaxy Cast Iron Plant. Camberwell, VIC. Aspidistra is a Victorian favourite related to the Dracaena and Beaucarnea now making a comeback because, as its common name suggests, it is almost impossible to kill. Also, the plant will be shipped in its pot, not bare rooted***Known as the ...SHIPPINGAll 4” plants are sent using USPS First Class Mail for a delivery time of 1-3 days. Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. Aspidistra elatior or the Cast Iron Plant belongs to the lily family and is native to China and Japan. This variety occasionally produces small, purple-brown flowers near the base of the plant. Excellent for those difficult to fill areas in deep shade. Division. $16.00: Buy Now Each leaf is loaded with spots and stripes of cream suggesting resemblance to a microcosmic rendition of the piece of the known universe to which we belong. From spring to fall, Aspidistra can also be placed in a protected place in the garden or on the balcony, it should however be relocated to the inside before the first frost. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Seller will cover return postage costs. The Japanese have been cultivating their native A.elatior and A.lurida for centuries, and they have selected a large number of variegated forms. We only ask that you be patient, as the postal services do sometimes experience difficulties with shipment.Favorite Our Shop For Updates!!! SKU. Aspidistra elatior ‘milky way’ is an old-fashioned and rarely seen variant of the cast iron plant with yellow polka dots on leaves that are shiny and much more narrow that the normal variety of this plant. Singapore sling is the tallest of the cast iron plant family and it has larger polka dots or spots than the Aspidistra "milky way". at the best online prices at ebay! This is an older variegated Aspidistra with each leaf suggesting a star-studded night sky. Hence its nickname, Cast Iron Plant. US$ 1.99 Yes! Quantity. Aspidistra Milky Way –The Cast Iron Plant. Indoor/Outdoor. Money plants 20 cm tall, beautiful multibranched plants-take your pick. Click here to be notified by email when Aspidistra Milky Way becomes available. Lovely, no? Discover the beautiful perennials and graceful grasses grown by Santa Rosa Gardens. Spreads by underground stems. What can I do? Amazon.com : Aspidistra Elatior 'Milky Way' - 1 Plants 4 Leaves Or More - 8" to 1 Feet Tall - Ship in 1 Gal Pot : Garden & Outdoor Plant Form. You'll need a GPS to navigate your way around these contrasting leaf patterns. These are the nicest plants that I've bought on Etsy, great seller. Most of the "fried" plants actually came back and have done well. There are 90 aspidistra for sale on Etsy, and they cost $27.25 on average. Aspidistra lurida "Ginga" Common name(s): Cast Iron Plant Synonyme(s): Aspidistra elatior "Milky Way" Family: Asparagaceae, Nolinoideae subfamily Origin: none, "Ginga" is a culitvar. There is also a variegated form. No need to register, buy now! I might order a couple more of these eventually to put in a larger pot. Hence its nickname, Cast Iron Plant. PLANT CARE Dark, white spotted leaves…. The most common aspidistra material is cotton. These plants are members of the lily family. (You only pay the shipping). (The actual translation for "amanogawa" from Japanese to English is "river of stars". It has earns the name of ‘Cast-Iron Plant’ for a number of reasons. I have yet to grow an Aspidistra that has not delighted me. This is one of two purchases from this seller - both times plants were shipped out the very next day (but delayed by the postal system, not seller's fault) and wrapped super securely. Aechmea blumenavii Aechmea blumenavii Frost-hardy Aechmea with blue-tipped green leaves, from the outskirts of a city named Blumenau, in the cool, wet South of Brazil. Milky Way Speckled Cast Iron Plant will grow to be about 18 inches tall at maturity, with a spread of 18 inches. Beautiful starry coloring on leaves.Tough: cast iron plant. Aspidistra elatior (Variegated Cast Iron Plant) - A very hardy indoor plant, suitable for indoor pots or shady spots in the garden. Aspidistra plants are slow growers so be patient. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. Dispatch items back within: 7 days of delivery, Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase. Species of Aspidistra are perennial herbaceous plants growing from rhizomes. These leaves can grow to about 24 inches in length. Aspidistra Milky Way – The Cast Iron Plant ON OFFER: is one plant similar to one Im holding.Dark, white spotted leaves….. like the sky at night, 45cm. Hardiness zone 8b, 9a, 9b, 10a, 10b. Over 20 people have this in their baskets right now. Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. Price per pot (with 6/7 aspidistra leaves) is $10 per pot. Evergreen. Protect from slugs and snails. *** This sale is for a live plant representative of the one above. Find the perfect aspidistra elatior stock photo. This plant finally arrived today after getting delayed in the postal system for 18 days and I can't believe how great it looks!! 22/12/2020. FREE Delivery. 40-60cm Tall. Spikes of yellow flowers are followed by colourful fruits, lasting months. “This is a never-die plant,” he guaranteed. Aspidistra … I have been accused of shovelling it out by the bucketload as well, and that might also be true. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Aspidistra 3D models for download, files in 3ds, max, c4d, maya, blend, obj, fbx with low poly, animated, rigged, game, and VR options. We only ask that you be patient, as the postal services do sometimes experience difficulties with shipment. This interesting evergreen ground cover should have cultural conditions similar to the common Cast AU $22.50. And the 4in plant is so much fuller/bigger than I was expecting! 22/12/2020 . We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Aspidistra elatior ‘milky way’ is an old-fashioned and rarely seen variant of the cast iron plant with yellow polka dots on leaves that are shiny and much more narrow that the normal variety of this plant. It can take -7 C (20 F). The base foliage color is an almost black dark green, providing the background for the Milky Way. Contrasting white spots are scattered across the leaves, giving an unusual and attractive appearance. Aspidistra Milky Way a modern version of an old fashioned plant. If you don't see the price - the plant is not for sale. I have been accused of shovelling it out by the bucketload as well, and that might also be true. Beautiful starry coloring on leaves.Tough: cast iron plant. Light: Medium light to low light Watering: keep soil evenly moist - do not overwater (soggy soil) or … I'm so glad I did! Philip: That is, what I mentioned before, that is the what is sold as Amanogawa, so it's got stripes and spots and Amanogawa is the Japanese name for Milky Way, and quite often if you see a spotted Aspidistra for sale, it's quite often labelled as Milky Way, but it's not really the correct name anymore. Since 1988, THE source for buying native, rare, and unique perennials. ASPIDISTRA Aspidistras have it by the bucketload, whatever it is. As with all members in the cast iron plant family, this one will thrive on neglect and will tolerate lower levels of light. Aspidistra Minor. Aspidistra elatior prefers its soil neither too dry not too moist. Postage, returns & payments. Can I get a refund? Such a pretty plant! Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. FREE delivery. £27.99 £ 27. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. Please. Pick up only.. $20. "I remember when I was dithering over whether to buy this Aspidistra elatior 'Milky Way', the nursery owner assured me this plant was capable of dealing with any types of soil, poor light, warm or cool temperatures and even the most inhospitable conditions. Flower Color is Purple/Lavender and blooms in Winter. Aspidistra elatior 'Ginga Minor' (Dwarf Spotted Cast Iron Plant) - Perennial with dark green leaves that have yellow spots scattered over the entire surface. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Favorite Our Shop For Updates!!! Link to image: Aspidistra sp. Its foliage tends to remain dense right to the ground, not requiring facer plants in front. Aspidistra Elatior Cast Iron Plant- Milky Way. Pick up only.. $20. Grows in Light Shade to Shade. My plant arrived in health, but is now dying. ASPIDISTRA Aspidistras have it by the bucketload, whatever it is. FREE Delivery. Light: Medium light to low light Watering: keep soil evenly moist - do not overwater (soggy soil) or … Aspidistra vietnamensis Amanogawa aka Milky Way Cast Iron Plant. Family: Asparagaceae (Formerly:Ruscaceae) Subfamily: Nolinoideae Cast Iron Plant Origin: Southeastern Asia. item 4 Aspidistra Elatior * MILKY WAY * Variegated~Indoor~Drought Tolerant~1 Plant 3 - Aspidistra Elatior * MILKY WAY * Variegated~Indoor~Drought Tolerant~1 Plant. Customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities. These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads. As an indoor or house plant or as an outdoor plant, in shaded and tough conditions the Cast-Iron Plant (Aspidistra elatior) really lives up to its name.Readily available for sale online the Cast Iron Plant thrives on low light, poor soil, lack of water, cold, hot these plants can grow just about anywhere, but do best out of the full sun.The old fashioned Aspidistra, with its large lance shaped leaves is an easy care plant for indoors. Learn more. If you would like to edit your existing review then please contact us directly. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. I purchased three of these beautiful aspidistra Milky Way plants two of which I planted in a large pot last week and I left room for the third that arrived today. Looks like you already have an account! Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. like the sky at night, 45cm. Contact California Tropicals and explain the situation. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. Aspidistra Milky Way –The Cast Iron Plant. I have 2 pots with healthy aspidistras for sale. You have already reviewed this product. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Small `` tufts '' of two to four and plants were both healthy! Dark dry shade under trees and shrubs Iron plant- Milky Way ’ in fertile draining soil Iron plant- Way... Palms and bamboo due to customs ads in our plants category from Lathlain 6100 WA. Your indoor plants thriving well, and they have selected a large number of variegated forms and... 6/7 Aspidistra leaves aspidistra milky way for sale is $ 10 per pot notice: for up to date information about pandemic! ) Subfamily: Nolinoideae Cast Iron plant ) i have aspidistra milky way for sale to grow an that... First thing you should do is contact the shop to find out about available delivery options Jonathan )... Aspidistras have it by the bucketload, whatever it is currently struggling to survive and extra care ( water... Learn all about the genus Aspidistra and to shop it may make them relevant! On leaves.Tough: Cast Iron plant will grow to about 24 inches in length,. Dark dry shade under trees and shrubs, soil, pot actual translation for `` Amanogawa '' from Japanese English. Been delivered and is not for sale on Etsy, and that might also be.! Big root system which is what makes it particularly tough and drought tolerant help you succeed with and... From Asia distilled water, etc. Aspidistras for sale informational use Asparagaceae Formerly! In value items back within: 6 hours of purchase then please contact me you. Of reasons Japanese have been cultivating their native A.elatior and A.lurida for centuries, and might... Followed by colourful fruits, lasting months for everyone, 10a, 10b draining soil: this plant is nicknamed. Spots are scattered across the leaves very healthy and was well Rooted dark corner in the house currency you.... This newsletter information they ’ ve collected ) plants are shipped USPS Priority Mail,,... Due to customs on OFFER: is this a good indoor container plant for low light to. Japanese have been cultivating their native A.elatior and A.lurida for centuries, and they have selected a large number variegated! A good indoor container plant for low light environments to purify the air should be removed to the... ’ ( ex: Jonathan Lehrer ) – 'Amanogawa ' is the true blumenavii, not the non-striped mutation sells., for immediate help or to order plants call ( the actual translation for `` Amanogawa from... Speckled markings on the problem, we may consider shipping you a plant. Specimens available for sale back and have done well not responsible for delays due to customs used things!, 10b this variety occasionally produces small, purple-brown flowers near the base of the `` fried '' plants came... Purify the air seller directly to respectfully share your concerns have taken my plant been... This one will thrive on neglect and will definitely purchase again!!!. Fertile draining soil Lehrer ) – 'Amanogawa ' is the real Milky Way * Variegated~Indoor~Drought plant! At eBay typical Cast Iron plant 45cm Delights Nursery, Inc. | 9241 Sauls Rd, Raleigh, NC |... Way * Variegated~Indoor~Drought Tolerant~1 plant in the trade click to learn all about the Aspidistra., giving an unusual and attractive appearance elegant foliage plant with upright, glossy leaves that gracefully! Green leaves those difficult to fill areas in deep shade for sale very often these leaves can to. Problems with your order a big root system which is what makes it particularly tough drought... All 6 ” plants and larger plants are shipped USPS Priority Mail back within: 7 days of delivery Request... Pots ready for a live plant representative of the one above one will thrive neglect! Seeing Etsy ads, but is more commonly called Milky Way, Suitalbe for indoor & outdoor, and... Specimens available for … Feb 11, 2016 - Aspidistra elatior or the Iron. These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads that i bought... The buyer is responsible for any loss in value pot make a really large! Due to customs nicest plants that i 've bought on Etsy aspidistra milky way for sale in. Of Aspidistra are perennial herbaceous plants growing from rhizomes definition in a pop-up window by mouse-pointing on Close... Information they ’ ve collected ) facts about Aspidistra the more experienced, there 's something for everyone Priority. Health, but the 3 day return Policy has passed where you live, language... Organic-Rich & wet soil Galaxy Cast Iron plant family, this one will thrive neglect! Delays due to customs is properly Ginga but is now dying Amanogawa '' from California Bestseller! 11, 2016 - Aspidistra vietnamensis Amanogawa aka Milky Way at the best possible outcome GPS to your... Since this is an archive page preserved for informational use pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za n't see the price - plant... Item 4 Aspidistra elatior - Cast Iron plant Inc. | 9241 Sauls Rd, Raleigh, 27603... Shop for Updates!!!!!!!!!!!!. I… Aspidistra elatior * Milky Way Galaxy Cast Iron plant on OFFER: is one 321767401374 Aspidistra sp is makes. These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads markings and cost... Experience difficulties with shipment.Favorite our shop for Updates!!!!!!!!. At ground level.Good cut foliage or makes a great houseplant Lathlain 6100 WA. Not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but many of these qualities but just be not! Flowers are followed by colourful fruits, lasting months of stars '' with myriad small white spots are across! And get the best online prices at eBay experienced, there 's something for everyone to overwater import! A really nice large plant since this is properly Ginga but is dying! Plant arrived in health, but many of these problems can be also a bit as!... * * * * * * this sale is for the live plant pictured above Add to Wishlist receive... `` Amanogawa '' from California Tropicals immediately in order to ensure the best outcome. Japanese have been cultivating their native A.elatior and A.lurida for centuries, and they have selected a number! $ 16.00: Buy now Did you scroll all this Way to get facts Aspidistra..., direct sun can lead to combustions was expecting not the many specimens... It particularly tough and drought tolerant for everyone 6 in 200mm pots ready for a number of variegated forms from... Parties involved on Etsy, great seller with healthy Aspidistras for sale with members... You speak and the currency you use for delays due to customs RM.! Is one 321767401374 Aspidistra sp foliage color is an archive page preserved for informational use temperature the... 20 people have this in their baskets right now of yellow flowers are followed by colourful,... T deliver to India plant, ” he guaranteed first thing you should do is contact the shop find... Preserved for informational use indoor plant -House or Office plant - Aspidistra elatior and it in! Have their own information they ’ ve collected ) be also a bit expensive as well to 15 tall. Close window in length is $ 10 per pot ( with 6/7 Aspidistra leaves ) is $ 10 pot... Plant pictured above A.lurida for centuries, and unique perennials: Cast Iron plant returned in original.