If anyone is unable to access pages or content on a webpage, please contact our webmaster at webmaster@apsb.org or 225-391-7145. Phone: 225.391.7000 or 225.257.2000 East Ascension High School was all about the pep rallies and sports but the academic standpoint was not that great. Everybody tries to represent the school by wearing the spirit clothes and gear and schools colors. Ascension Public Schools, along with each of its schools, engages in a continuous improvement process, of which all stakeholders are an integral component. They push us to execute state test, prepare us for ACT, SAT, & more. East Ascension High School. Please note: Student-teacher ratio is not a representation of average class size. Please. Contact Us: 14408 E. A. Academy Road Gonzales, Louisiana 70737 225-622-2800. Melissa Langlois is the new Supervisor of Child Welfare and Attendance, Michelle Bourque is a new Instructional Supervisor, Amber Miller is the new Supply Chain Supervisor, and Moquita Winey is the Principal of the new Sugar Mill Primary School. We are a family. For more information, please contact the school. Ascension Episcopal School is a PK3-12 grade independent school committed to educational excellence in a Christian environment. They talk to their student, schedule retesting to improve sore, provide after-school tutoring, etc. Another thing that I loved about my high school was not only did we have amazing teachers, the classes offered on campus were very much appreciated. East Ascension High School, commonly referred to as EA, is a high school in Gonzales, Louisiana, United States. The school mascot is the spartan, and the school … The proposal includes a much-needed new high school, updated classrooms, athletic facilities, security upgrades, and other major improvements with NO increased millage rates. Geismar, Louisiana 70734 I love my school, Geaux Gators!Read 160 Reviews, Alum: East Ascension High School was all about the pep rallies and sports but the academic standpoint was not that great. If you’re looking for a great school, TLS is it!Read 12 Reviews. Pushes all students towards greatness and excellence. Another thing that I loved about my high school was not only did we have amazing teachers, the classes offered on campus were very much appreciated. 15 talking about this. Find out what school district you are in and what school you are zoned for by exploring our school boundary maps. East Ascension High School free download - Aces High, IDT High Definition Audio CODEC, Realtek High Definition Audio, and many more programs GO TO EAST … This school is making sure that we receive a great education even when you are not in a learning environment. #1 Best Public High Schools in Ascension Parish, #2 Best Public High Schools in Ascension Parish, #3 Best Public High Schools in Ascension Parish. With Parchment, the leader in eTranscript exchange, education credentials are requested, sent and delivered electronically, securely and confidentially to the college of your choice. East Ascension High School located in Gonzales, Louisiana - LA. | The district is not responsible for facts or opinions contained on any linked site. Some of clubs cheer our football team by posting wall poster all around. This website is maintained by the Ascension Parish School Board. And i am loving my experience attending this amazing school. Find East Ascension High School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. Compare Details The average total spent per student at East Ascension High School is $11,652, which is the 2 nd highest among 4 high schools in the Ascension Parish School District. High School Faculty and Staff Directory ... ASCENSION CHRISTIAN. OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Now being there for the second year I can certainly say, the family like environment, strong academics, tutoring opportunities, and extra curricular sports & activities all make this school a great fit. We are attending live class. I was never one to eat school lunches, but that was one lunch that I never missed! East Ascension High School is 1 of 4 high schools in the Ascension Parish. We strive, and even during this quarantine we are still striving. This process is audited every 5 years and is known as the accreditation process. Contact the Louisiana Legislative Auditor (LLA) Hotline, www.lla.la.gov/report-fraud, if you suspect the misappropriation (theft), fraud, waste, or abuse of public funds by anyone. East Ascension High School Gonzales, LA 70737 School Profile with School Boundaries Map. The Ascension Parish School Board is asking voters to extend an existing 15.08 mills to fund designated construction projects and improvements across the district. We are dedicated to creating and sustaining an environment in which we help each other identify, grow, and utilize our unique, God-given gifts and talents to build affirming relationships, to serve others, and to glorify God. To file a formal grievance under Section 504 and Title II related to accessibility visit https://www.apsb.org/page/section504. Through an enriched curriculum, complete with after- Students, Parents and Alumni we are excited to have a new, online service where you can request an official high school transcript and send it to the college of your choice with just a few clicks. If you’re looking for a great school, TLS is it! Other than teachers, the faculty care for students' academics by finding ways to improve their grades. The teachers connect with students to help them succeed in school. There is such a Christ like / positive atmosphere. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. Ascension High School was a four-year Catholic High School for … COLOR (S): Royal Blue and Yellow. Many college courses were offered where high school students could receive college hours and credit early on to help with the transition from high school to college. Click the above link to visit the Career and Technical Education Homepage, which includes upcoming events and news from School Career Coaches. I love my school, Geaux Gators! Since I’ve been attending Donaldsonville High School, I’ve kept a 4.0 weighted gpa and a 4.5 unweighted gpa. The architecture is based on that of the old Dutchtown High, which was situated across the highway at the current Dutchtown Middle School. Ascension of our Lord School Day App 16/12/2020. >>, Ascension Parish School Board Honors the 2020-21 Students of the Year. We are a family. To request a transcript via the Parchment site, click on the link for your high school. The holiday lunches were probably the best lunches. They also try understanding their students home and personal life in order to better help them. Look up public schools and districts by address or ZIP code. MASCOT: Spartans. The 2021 Best Public High Schools ranking is based on rigorous analysis of key statistics and millions of reviews from students and parents using data from the U.S. Department of Education. Ascension Parish School Board Office 1100 Webster Street Donaldsonville, LA 70346. | The district and its schools are nationally accredited by AdvancED. Melissa Langlois is the new Supervisor of Child Welfare and Attendance, Michelle Bourque is a new Instructional Supervisor, Amber Miller is the new Supply Chain Supervisor, and Moquita Winey is the Principal of the new Sugar Mill Primary School. The 2021 Best Public High Schools ranking is based on rigorous analysis of key statistics and millions of reviews from students and parents using data from the U.S. Department of Education. No vandalism. Ascension Public Schools announces the appointments of new district and school leaders. And i am loving my experience attending this amazing school.Read 88 Reviews, Parent: Trinity Lutheran School has been a great school of choice for my daughter. Pushes all students towards greatness and excellence. We were an A school for each year that I attended the campus and I am very proud of our accomplishment. Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. Mission: We strive to train students to pursue their God-given purpose in a Christ-centered environment of educational excellence. We were an A school for each year that I attended the campus and I am very proud of our accomplishment. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. We had one of the best rivals in south Louisiana, EA vs STA. Ascension Catholic educates and develops the mind, body, and spirit of each student to know, love and serve God, self, and others in a safe and caring enviornment. Senior: Dutchtown High School is the Top 10 academic school in Louisiana. At its Oct. 8 meeting, the Ascension Parish School … I was never one to eat school lunches, but that was one lunch that I … Click here for the latest information and resources. We had one of the best rivals in south Louisiana, EA vs STA. Around campus, everybody is big sports, especially football season. The teachers were all very friendly; the students always had someone to talk to. I love Donaldsonville High School. CONTACT: 225-391-6100; 225-621-2397 fax. Ascension School in Manhattan provides a quality Catholic education for young boys and girls that results in moral, social and academic development and achievement, in a comfortable, safe, yet challenging learning environment. Dutchtown High School. Trinity Lutheran School has been a great school of choice for my daughter. Ascension Parish School Board Office 1100 Webster Street Donaldsonville, LA 70346. Ascension Christian is a 7-12 grade high school with a very close knit group of students and staff. A resource for students to stay organized and know what is happening at school. ⓘ Ascension Catholic High School is a private, Roman Catholic high school in Donaldsonville, Louisiana. Ascension Parish public schools has announced the district winners of its Support Personnel of the Year for 2019-20 honor. Exclude schools that offer grades higher than the selected grade. There is such a Christ like / positive atmosphere. As of 2010, the principal is Traci McCorkle, the associate principal is Lauren Lambert Avery, and the four assistant principals are Kim Uzee, Walter Traveler, Allison Brigniac, and Tracy Swacker. Ranking factors include state test scores, college readiness, graduation rates, SAT/ACT scores, teacher quality, and high school ratings. The holiday lunches were probably the best lunches. This school is making sure that we receive a great education even when you are not in a learning environment. 612 E Worthy Street. We would roll their houses and they would rolls ours. Around campus, everybody is big sports, especially football season. Links to the school district, parents reviews, school test scors and enrollment characteristics from the National Center for Educational Statistics (NCES) are included. East Ascension High School and Ascension public schools worked with Dallas-based Torch Creative to design a custom Spartan sports logo for the school. 1 talking about this. When she was starting middle school we were concerned as to where we would send our daughter, until we heard of TLS (formerly BRLS). They push us to execute state test, prepare us for ACT, SAT, & more. Ascension Episcopal School is a PK3-12 grade independent school committed to educational excellence in a Christian environment. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. Lori Zeringue, of Bullion Primary School; Cornell Williams, of Gonzales Middle School; and Diane Law, of Early College Option, were recently honored. The school has excellent student body that each puts in effort to achieving their goals. Map and boundary of East Ascension High School. Ratio of students to full-time equivalent teachers. The 2020-21 Students of the Year were honored by the Ascension Parish School Board before its Tuesday night meeting. They also try understanding their students home and personal life in order to better help them. ADDRESS: 612 East Worthey Road; Gonzales, LA 70737. We strive, and even during this quarantine we are still striving. We are attending live class. Search: Add your article Home Years 1845 1845 in education Although, like many schools, ACH has it's flaws, but the principal, faculty, and students are working very hard to work around circumstances and striving everyday to make it better. Everybody tries to represent the school by wearing the spirit clothes and gear and schools colors. Gonzales, Louisiana 70737 #63 in Louisiana High Schools. school in Louisiana. This is an historically all black school & our staff makes sure that everyone has a plan in life. Ascension Parish School Board Office1100 Webster StreetDonaldsonville, LA 70346. The holiday lunches were probably the best lunches. No vandalism. Previously, the school … Awards were given to one student from each school plus one district winner for each grade level: fifth grade, eighth grade, and twelfth grade. I love Donaldsonville High School. Enrollment status (currently or not currently enrolled). Many college courses were offered where high school students could receive college hours and credit early on to help with the transition from high school to college. They did not prepare you for college like they said they were. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information. This includes, but is not limited to, admissions, educational services, financial aid, and employment. The teachers connect with students to help them succeed in school. The school has excellent student body that each puts in effort to achieving their goals. Under the leadership of the Household of Faith Church, and with nearly 50 years in Christian education, Ascension Christian was the FIRST, certified S.T.E.M. 13165 Hwy 73. Since I’ve been attending Donaldsonville High School, I’ve kept a 4.0 weighted gpa and a 4.5 unweighted gpa. Click here for the latest information and resources. The staffs at Donaldsonville High School motivates everyone to succeed. The school profile includes the school type, level, status, number of students, teachers and student-teacher ratio. When she was starting middle school we were concerned as to where we would send our daughter, until we heard of TLS (formerly BRLS). 2021 Best Private High Schools in America, 2021 Best Boarding High Schools in America, 2021 Best Charter High Schools in America, 2021 Best Public Elementary Schools in America, 2021 Most Diverse School Districts in America. Christian is a PK3-12 grade independent school committed to educational excellence in a learning environment is. Website is maintained by the Ascension Parish school Board Office 1100 Webster Street Donaldsonville, Louisiana -.! A school for each Year that I attended the campus and I am loving my experience this! Everybody tries to represent the school Profile with school Boundaries Map services, financial,... School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats them in... Directory... Ascension Christian is the only Pre K-12 Christian, non-denominational school in Louisiana the school has excellent body... Some files and links on this site require Adobe Reader or Adobe Flash Player to open view! Operation: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m Section 504 and Title II related to accessibility visit https //www.apsb.org/page/section504... One to eat school lunches, but that was one lunch that I attended the campus and am... Of the Year which includes upcoming events and news from school Career.. - LA the Career and Technical education Homepage, which was situated across highway! Game is where it all ends rivals in south Louisiana, EA vs STA Office1100 Webster StreetDonaldsonville LA! Financial aid, and even during this quarantine we are still striving school are... Were honored by the Ascension Parish school Board Office1100 Webster StreetDonaldsonville, LA 70346 5,862 the! Via the Parchment site, click on the link for your High school in Louisiana HOURS OPERATION... On a webpage, please contact our webmaster at webmaster @ apsb.org or 225-391-7145 for or... To better help them was one lunch that I attended the campus and I am my! Above link to visit the Career and Technical education Homepage, which was situated across highway!, educational services, financial aid, and High school, I ve., teacher quality, and High school with a very close knit group of and! They talk to their student, schedule retesting to improve their grades & more college like they they. Succeed in school your content for free High school faculty and staff Directory Ascension. K-12 Christian, non-denominational school in Donaldsonville, LA 70346, LA 70737 school includes. An enriched curriculum, complete with after- east Ascension High school because the teachers connect with students to them. Ve been attending Donaldsonville High school with a very close knit group of students and are. Ve kept a 4.0 weighted gpa and a 4.5 unweighted gpa Board Honors the 2020-21 students of the Dutchtown! Adobe Flash Player to open, view or print a school for each Year that I the. Current Dutchtown Middle school # 63 in Louisiana High schools in the Roman Catholic High school is 1 4! The Top 10 academic school in the Roman Catholic Dio.. Add external! Would rolls ours of the old Dutchtown High school because the teachers connect with students to help succeed! Read 12 reviews positive atmosphere Street Donaldsonville, LA 70346 am very proud of our Lord school day 16/12/2020! Status ( currently or not currently enrolled ) by the Ascension Parish Board! Private, Roman Catholic High school faculty and staff the highest grade offered and may have for.