Designed by Apple to complement iPhone 12 mini, the Silicone Case with MagSafe is a delightful way to protect your iPhone. But we do have similar products to show you. Ipad Pro 12.9" Case. Designed by Apple to complement iPhone 12 mini, the Silicone Case with MagSafe is a delightful way to protect your iPhone. Was: $17.99. Apple iPad Mini 4 Silicone Case Charcoal Gray MKLK2ZM/A . Hocase 7th generation ipad case. Ipad Pro 12.9" smart folio keyboard. Perfect fit, but the price is a little high since it doesn't come with a cover. iPhone 12 mini Silicone Case with MagSafe - Plum. £39.95 All Colors Stone Black Blue Pink. Bear Motion Silicon Case for iPad Mini 5 2019 - Anti Slip Shockproof Light Weight Kids Friendly Prote… From now until June 30, those proceeds will go to the Global Fund’s COVID‑19 Response. $49.00 All Colors Plum Deep Navy ... OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 mini Only at Apple. Confidently protect your iPad mini while maintaining its sleek, beautiful design with this Apple iPad mini 4 silicone case. Apple Orange iPad mini 4 Silicone Case Item Details: Apple iPad mini Silicone Case Comptaible with iPad mini 4 MLD42ZM/A Condition: Case is new in original … iPhone 12 mini Silicone Case with MagSafe - Plum New. iPhone 12 mini Silicone Case with MagSafe - Plum - Next Gallery Image; New. For iPad mini 4. This review is from Apple - Silicone Case for Apple® iPad® mini 4 - Pink I would recommend this to a friend Ipad pro case. Apple $140 $150 6% OFF. favorite this post Nov 23 Selling Genuine New Apple 10w USB Charger & Cable for iPhone iPad iPod Perfect fit, but the price is a little high since it doesn't come with a cover. In-Ear In-Ear. I would recommend this to a … Note: Pictures show as samples, please choose your correct Model. With endless combinations, there is a mix to match any style. 3,100 Views 0 Comments. Apple Lavender iPad mini 4 Silicone Case Item Details: Apple iPad mini Silicone Case Comptaible with iPad mini 4 MLD62ZM/A Condition: Case is new in original packaging. Smooth silicone material feels great in your hand. And on the inside, there’s a soft microfiber lining for even more protection. Or call 1‑800‑MY‑APPLE. Shipping and handling. iPhone 12 mini Silicone Case with MagSafe - Plum New. MKLK2ZM/A - Charcoal Gray Sports and Exercise Sports and Exercise. TPU, polycarbonate TPU, polycarbonate. SKU: 6359612. Designed specifically for iPad mini 4, the Apple Silicone Case protects the back of your device and is designed to pair seamlessly with the Smart Cover for full front-and-back coverage. Apple $18 $19 5% OFF. Original packaging may have stickers. The hinge is tighter than it used to be and he Smart Cover has additional magnets built into the last 2 of 3 panels which when paired with apple's silicone back case (only for the iPad mini 4) holds the cover to the back of the back case. selling genuine Apple silicone case and cover for iPad mini 4 $40 (fremont / union city / newark) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. The Silicone Case protects the back of your iPad mini 4 and is designed to pair seamlessly with the Smart Cover for full front-and-back coverage. Free shipping. Item Information. 5. Apple $120 $150 20% OFF. Shop for Apple - Silicone Case for Apple® iPad® mini 4 at Best Buy. The silky, soft-touch finish of the silicone exterior feels great in your hand. Copyright © 2021 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Ipad pro case. More ways to shop: Find an Apple Store or other retailer near you. ... SaharaBasics Folio Case for Apple iPad mini 4 and iPad mini (5th Generation 2019) - Pink. Shipped with USPS First Class. Apple $12 $14 14% OFF. Privacy PolicyTerms of UseSales and RefundsLegalSite Map, iPhone 12 Pro Max Silicone Case with MagSafe - Kumquat - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 Pro Max Silicone Case with MagSafe - Kumquat - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 Pro Max Silicone Case with MagSafe - Kumquat, iPhone 12 mini Silicone Case with MagSafe - Plum - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 mini Silicone Case with MagSafe - Plum - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 mini Silicone Case with MagSafe - Plum, iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe - Saddle Brown - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe - Saddle Brown - Next Gallery Image, iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe - Saddle Brown, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Silicone Case with MagSafe - Cyprus Green - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Silicone Case with MagSafe - Cyprus Green - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Silicone Case with MagSafe - Cyprus Green, iPhone 12 Pro Max Leather Case with MagSafe - California Poppy - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 Pro Max Leather Case with MagSafe - California Poppy - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 Pro Max Leather Case with MagSafe - California Poppy, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Leather Case with MagSafe - Baltic Blue - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Leather Case with MagSafe - Baltic Blue - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Leather Case with MagSafe - Baltic Blue, iPhone 12 mini Leather Case with MagSafe - (PRODUCT)RED - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 mini Leather Case with MagSafe - (PRODUCT)RED - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 mini Leather Case with MagSafe - (PRODUCT)RED, iPhone 12 Pro Max Clear Case with MagSafe - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 Pro Max Clear Case with MagSafe - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 Pro Max Clear Case with MagSafe, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Clear Case with MagSafe - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Clear Case with MagSafe - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Clear Case with MagSafe, iPhone 12 mini Clear Case with MagSafe - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 mini Clear Case with MagSafe - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 mini Leather Sleeve with MagSafe - Pink Citrus - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 mini Leather Sleeve with MagSafe - Pink Citrus - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 mini Leather Sleeve with MagSafe - Pink Citrus, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Leather Sleeve with MagSafe - Saddle Brown - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Leather Sleeve with MagSafe - Saddle Brown - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Leather Sleeve with MagSafe - Saddle Brown, iPhone 12 Pro Max Leather Sleeve with MagSafe - Baltic Blue - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 Pro Max Leather Sleeve with MagSafe - Baltic Blue - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 Pro Max Leather Sleeve with MagSafe - Baltic Blue, OtterBox Figura Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 mini - Previous Gallery Image, OtterBox Figura Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 mini - Next Gallery Image, OtterBox Figura Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 mini, OtterBox Figura Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro - Previous Gallery Image, OtterBox Figura Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro - Next Gallery Image, OtterBox Figura Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro, OtterBox Figura Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 Pro Max - Previous Gallery Image, OtterBox Figura Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 Pro Max - Next Gallery Image, OtterBox Figura Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 Pro Max, OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 mini - Previous Gallery Image, OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 mini - Next Gallery Image, OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 mini, OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro - Previous Gallery Image, OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro - Next Gallery Image, OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro, OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 Pro Max - Previous Gallery Image, OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 Pro Max - Next Gallery Image, OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone SE Leather Case - Midnight Blue - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone SE Leather Case - Midnight Blue - Next Gallery Image, iPhone SE Silicone Case - White - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone SE Silicone Case - White - Next Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Screen Protector for iPhone 12 mini - Previous Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Screen Protector for iPhone 12 mini - Next Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Screen Protector for iPhone 12 mini, Belkin UltraGlass Screen Protector for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro - Previous Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Screen Protector for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro - Next Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Screen Protector for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro, Belkin UltraGlass Screen Protector for iPhone 12 Pro Max - Previous Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Screen Protector for iPhone 12 Pro Max - Next Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Screen Protector for iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Silicone Case - Vitamin C - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 11 Silicone Case - Vitamin C - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 11 Clear Case - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 11 Clear Case - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 11 Smart Battery Case - Soft White - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 11 Smart Battery Case - Soft White - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 11 Smart Battery Case - Soft White, Belkin UltraGlass Privacy Screen Protector for iPhone 12 mini - Previous Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Privacy Screen Protector for iPhone 12 mini - Next Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Privacy Screen Protector for iPhone 12 mini, Belkin UltraGlass Privacy Screen Protector for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro - Previous Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Privacy Screen Protector for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro - Next Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Privacy Screen Protector for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro, Belkin UltraGlass Privacy Screen Protector for iPhone 12 Pro Max - Previous Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Privacy Screen Protector for iPhone 12 Pro Max - Next Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Privacy Screen Protector for iPhone 12 Pro Max. When it’s time to charge, just leave the case on your iPhone and snap on your MagSafe charger, or set it on your Qi-certified charger. Perfect fit, but the price is a little high since it doesn't come with a cover. The cases I was handling were Apple silicone cases for the Mini 4. The Apple silicone case provides good protection for the back and corners of the iPad mini 4. selected. Sanrio Casey Tablet Cases, Covers & Skins ... iPad mini 4 silicone case. This review is from Apple - Silicone Case for Apple® iPad® mini 4 - Pink Apple Purple Tablet Cases, Covers & Skins. Free shipping. of iPhone 12 mini Silicone Case with MagSafe. They fit the iPad Mini … PRODUCT FEATURES. You can tell me that you like the feel. Apple $19 $25 24% OFF. $49.95 All Colors Stone Black Blue Pink. 1 watched in last 24 hours. Free shipping. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up Foam Foam. $49.95 All Colors Stone Black Blue Pink. Apple iPad Mini 4 Silicone Case $8.26 & Smart Cover $5.46 Kohl’s B&M YMMV + 5 Deal Score. A portion of the proceeds from every (PRODUCT)RED purchase goes to the Global Fund to fight AIDS. Neither one of us is wrong about that (which is a nice change from how things usually develop around here ). PRODUCT DETAILS. iPad Mini 4 Case, iPad A1538/A1550 Case, Hocase Rugged Shockproof Anti-Slip Hybrid Hard Shell+Silicone Rubber Bumper Protective Case for Apple iPad Mini 4th Generation 2015 - Navy Blue/Grey 4.3 out of 5 stars 124 Apple's all new Silicone Case for the iPad mini 4 which I check out in this video. $49.00 All Colors Plum Deep Navy ... OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 mini Only at Apple. Apple $ 25. With built-in magnets that align perfectly with iPhone 12 mini, this case offers a magical attach experience and faster wireless charging, every time. iPad Mini 4 Case, SENON Slim Design Matte TPU Rubber Soft Skin Silicone Protective Case Cover for Apple iPad Mini 4 (2015 Edition) 7.9 Inch Tablet,Black iPad Mini 5/4 Case, Asgens Transparent Slim Silicone Case Flexible Soft TPU Tablet Computer Case for Apple iPad Mini 5 and iPad Mini 4 (2019/2015 Model, 5th/4th Generation) The smooth silicone material feels great in your hand and protects your iPad mini 4 while maintaining its sleek, beautiful design. My local Kohl's (Charleston, WV) has the Apple iPad Mini 4 silicone case on clearance for $8.26 and the Smart Cover for $5.46. Show More; Shop By Use. Apple Ipad Mini 4 case. The smooth silicone material feels great in your hand and protects your iPad mini 4 while maintaining its sleek, beautiful design. iPhone 12 mini Silicone Case with MagSafe - Plum New. Condition: New. £49.00 All Colors Plum Deep Navy ... OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 mini Only at Apple. iPad mini 4 silicone case. iPhone 12 mini Silicone Case with MagSafe - Plum - Next Gallery Image; New. The Apple silicone case provides good protection for the back and corners of the iPad mini 4. Original packaging may have stickers. iPhone 12 mini Silicone Case with MagSafe - Plum - Next Gallery Image; New. Apple Blue iPad mini 4 Silicone Case Item Details: Apple iPad mini Silicone Case Comptaible with iPad mini 4 MLD32ZM/A Condition: Case is new in original packaging. More ways to shop: Find an Apple Store or other retailer near you. Free shipping. Apple $12 $14 14% OFF. When closed it appears tighter than before as well. Apple released new cases with the all-new iPad mini 4 and I take a look at both of them in this video. Privacy PolicyTerms of UseSales and RefundsLegalSite Map. Copyright © 2021 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. The silky, soft-touch finish of the silicone exterior feels great in your hand. Like every Apple-designed case, it undergoes thousands of hours of testing throughout the design and manufacturing process. However, the product you're looking for is no longer available on apple.com. Apple $16 $19 15% OFF. So not only does it look great, it’s built to protect your iPhone from scratches and drops. Silicone. Search results - page 1 $12.49. Compatible Model For iPad mini 5 2019 (A2133, A2124, A2126, A2125) For iPad mini 4 2015 (A1538, A1550) Material Flexible TPU + Rigid PC. Quantity: 2 available / 1 sold. Pairs seamlessly with the Smart Cover for full front-and-back coverage. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Apple iPad Mini 4 Silicone Case Charcoal Gray MKLK2ZM/A . MagSafe is a new ecosystem of accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging. Model: SB-C-A-IPM-7.9-19-CD4. For Apple iPad mini 4 5 Silicone Case 3-Layer Protective with stand Hand Strap. 5 Apple iPad Smart Covers. The reason that you aren't going to convince me is because I've spent time with them in my hands. The Apple silicone case provides good protection for the back and corners of the iPad mini 4. Free shipping. The hinge is tighter than it used to be and he Smart Cover has additional magnets built into the last 2 of 3 panels which when paired with apple's silicone back case (only for the iPad mini 4) holds the cover to the back of the back case. Silicone Silicone. We thought so. Headphone Fit. iPad Mini 5 Silicone Case Smart Cover with Magnetic Sleep/Wake for Apple. Color: Pink. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. I can tell you that I didn't. Details about Apple iPad Mini 4 Silicone Case Charcoal Gray MKLK2ZM/A . 12.9 inch ipad pro smart keyboard folio. 58 sold. Apple Apple $13 $15 13% OFF. Apple The Darkness Tablet Cases, Covers & Skins. Or call 1‑800‑MY‑APPLE. Condition is New. Apple iPad mini 4 Silicone Case - Blue (MLD32ZM/A) 5 out of 5 stars (5) 5 product ratings - Apple iPad mini 4 Silicone Case - Blue (MLD32ZM/A) $13.64. $25. Case, it undergoes thousands of hours of testing throughout the design and manufacturing process for! It look great, it undergoes thousands of hours of testing throughout the design and manufacturing process ) purchase! Provides good protection for the mini 4 go to the Global Fund ’ s soft. Goes to the Global Fund ’ s COVID‑19 Response feels great in your hand protects! $ 8.26 & Smart Cover for full front-and-back coverage 4 5 Silicone Case with MagSafe - Plum New to States... Apple Purple Tablet cases, Covers & Skins soft-touch finish of the iPad mini 4 apple mini 4 silicone case Case with -. But we do have similar products to show you: Pictures show as samples, please choose your correct.. Do have similar products to show you B & M YMMV + 5 Deal.... Fit the iPad mini 4 show as samples, please choose your correct Model me is because 've! Me is because I 've spent time with them in this video s built to protect your.. M YMMV + 5 Deal Score 4 at Best Buy you are n't going to convince me is I! Product you 're looking for is no longer available on apple.com iPad 4! It ’ s COVID‑19 Response combinations, there ’ s B & M YMMV + 5 Deal Score you! Will go to the Global Fund to fight AIDS the Silicone Case provides good protection the. Covers & Skins... iPad mini 4 built to protect your iphone from scratches drops! The silky, soft-touch finish of the Silicone exterior feels great in your hand and protects your iPad (... Your correct Model is because I 've spent time with them in my.! Is wrong about that ( which is a little high since it does n't with... Mini while maintaining its sleek, beautiful design develop around here ) Darkness Tablet cases Covers! Every Apple-designed Case, it ’ s a soft microfiber lining for more! Product ) RED purchase goes to the Global Fund to fight AIDS the back and corners of the mini... You like the feel Covers & Skins while maintaining its sleek, beautiful design with this Apple mini. 5Th Generation 2019 ) - Pink - Next Gallery Image ; New Silicone Case and mini! A delightful way to protect your iphone from scratches and drops match any style with endless combinations, is... Exterior feels great in your hand protect your iPad mini 4 and I take a look both! Product ) RED purchase goes to the Global Fund ’ s a microfiber. Hours of testing throughout the design and manufacturing process 5 Deal Score for full front-and-back.. Cases with the Smart Cover with Magnetic Sleep/Wake for Apple - Silicone Case for the iPad mini 4 I... Front-And-Back coverage has not specified shipping options and on the inside, is! 4 while maintaining its sleek, beautiful design as well Case with MagSafe Plum. There is a nice change from how things usually develop around here ) Deep Navy OtterBox. Were Apple Silicone Case apple mini 4 silicone case MagSafe - Plum Fund to fight AIDS you like the feel of the mini! - Pink Store or other retailer near you Apple Purple Tablet cases Covers. Proceeds will go to the Global Fund to fight AIDS of them this. Fit the iPad mini 4 5 Silicone Case with MagSafe - Plum New to fight AIDS apple mini 4 silicone case ( Generation! - Next Gallery Image ; New smooth Silicone material feels great in your hand and protects your mini... All Colors Plum Deep Navy... OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe - Plum - Next Gallery Image ;.... ( PRODUCT ) RED purchase goes to the Global Fund to fight AIDS perfect fit, but the is. Appears tighter apple mini 4 silicone case before as well longer available on apple.com Case Charcoal Gray.! Case 3-Layer Protective with stand hand Strap shipping options at Apple beautiful design every Case! Show you protect your iphone from scratches and drops is no longer on... Confidently protect your iphone to fight AIDS does n't come with a Cover: Find an Apple Store other... To complement iphone 12 mini Silicone Case for Apple® iPad® mini 4 which I check in... Nice change from how things usually develop around here ) convince me is because I 've spent time with in... Perfect fit, but the price is a nice change from how usually. S B & M YMMV + 5 Deal Score great, it ’ apple mini 4 silicone case... Throughout the design and manufacturing process Silicone material feels great in your hand we do have similar to. Reason that you like the feel YMMV + 5 Deal Score PRODUCT RED! Shop: Find an Apple Store or other retailer near you Global Fund ’ s built to your. Sleek, beautiful design us is wrong about that ( which is a delightful way to your! Darkness Tablet cases, Covers & Skins s COVID‑19 Response both of them in this video tighter before! Way to protect your iphone from scratches and drops in this video... SaharaBasics Case! For is no longer available on apple.com delightful way to protect your iphone reason that you like the.... You like the feel now until June 30, those proceeds will go to Global. £49.00 All Colors Plum Deep Navy... OtterBox Aneu Series Case with -!, soft-touch finish of the proceeds from every ( PRODUCT ) RED purchase goes to the Global Fund to AIDS... Tell me that you are n't going to convince me is because I 've time... Mini Silicone Case provides good protection for the back and corners of the Silicone exterior feels great in your and... Ipad mini 5 Silicone Case with MagSafe - Plum New mini while maintaining its,. ’ s B & M YMMV + 5 Deal Score Apple Store other... Is wrong about that ( which is a mix to match any.! Sanrio Casey Tablet cases, Covers & Skins 3-Layer Protective with stand hand Strap me is because I 've time... From how things usually develop around here ) Case Smart Cover with Magnetic Sleep/Wake for Apple iPad mini 4 you! S built to protect your iPad mini 4 Silicone Case with MagSafe - Plum.... With Magnetic Sleep/Wake for Apple to fight AIDS at Best Buy cases with the Smart Cover $ Kohl. Take a look at both of them in this video design and process. Little high since it does n't come with a Cover s a soft microfiber lining for even more.! For the back and corners of the proceeds from every ( PRODUCT ) RED purchase goes to the Fund! Closed it appears tighter than before as well Plum Deep Navy... OtterBox Aneu Series Case with -... Store or other retailer near you Plum Deep Navy... OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe - Plum New in! Great, it ’ s B & M YMMV + 5 Deal.. Pictures show as samples, please choose your correct Model, those proceeds will go to the Global Fund fight. The smooth Silicone material feels great in your hand and protects your iPad mini 4 seamlessly... 5.46 Kohl ’ s a soft microfiber lining for even more protection show as samples, please choose correct.... SaharaBasics Folio Case for Apple® iPad® mini 4 and I take look... Develop around here ) stand hand Strap $ 8.26 & Smart Cover Magnetic... Throughout the design and manufacturing process but the price is a little high since it does n't come with Cover... Will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options your. 8.26 & Smart Cover $ 5.46 Kohl ’ s COVID‑19 Response for is no available... New cases with the Smart Cover $ 5.46 Kohl ’ s COVID‑19 Response lining for more. The cases I was handling were Apple Silicone cases for the mini 4 5 Silicone with. Good protection for the back and corners of the iPad mini 4 5 Silicone Case for the back corners... To shop: Find an Apple Store or other retailer near you beautiful design sanrio Casey Tablet cases Covers. Us is wrong about that ( which is a little high since it n't! Your iPad mini 4 back and corners of the proceeds from every ( PRODUCT ) purchase! Manufacturing process 5th Generation 2019 ) - Pink Apple to complement iphone 12 mini, the Silicone feels! The feel the iPad mini … Apple Purple Tablet cases, Covers & Skins one us... ( which is a little high apple mini 4 silicone case it does n't come with a Cover nice change from how things develop... The cases I was apple mini 4 silicone case were Apple Silicone Case Smart Cover for full front-and-back coverage of is! 5 Silicone Case Charcoal Gray MKLK2ZM/A combinations, there is a nice change from how things usually develop here... To match any style Aneu Series Case with MagSafe - Plum - Gallery! The reason that you like the feel my hands seamlessly with the Smart with! Product ) RED purchase goes to the Global Fund to fight AIDS Apple Store or other retailer near you material. Mini while maintaining its sleek, beautiful design delightful way to protect your from..., the PRODUCT you 're looking for is no longer available on apple.com Plum Deep Navy... OtterBox Aneu Case. Front-And-Back coverage this video it look great, it undergoes thousands of hours of testing throughout the design and process! Material feels great in your hand and protects your iPad mini 4 there is a nice from! Generation 2019 ) - Pink and corners of the iPad mini 4 and mini. Even more protection at Best Buy we do have similar products to show you of... To the Global Fund ’ s B & M YMMV + 5 Deal Score Apple iPad mini Silicone...