1 John 2:3-6 KJV. John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him,Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.. 3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.. 4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? Cf. Library. Matthew 9:12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. King James Version (KJV) Bible Book List. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. 3 John 1:2-4. 2 John 1 Jude 1 3 ... 3 John 2 King James Version (KJV) 2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. Copy Options. Gain a concise, fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about. 3 John 1:1 : The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. Read verse in King James Version 1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: 2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. John chapter 2 KJV (King James Version) 1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:. 2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. Search the Bible. Read full chapter. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 1:2, NLT: "Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit." And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine. Search the Bible . 12 Demetrius hath good report of all men, and of the truth itself: yea, and we also bear record; and ye know that our record is true. Cross References. 3 John 1:2 Parallel. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} {{/items}} ← Language. 1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. mine hour is not yet come. 3 John 1:2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. Cancel {{#items}} {{human}} {{/items}} ← Chapter. 2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 1 King James Version 1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. Cite Share Print. 1. John 2 - And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: Copy Options. 3 John 1:2, NASB: "Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers." Call, chap. See Introductions to 1 John and the Gospel of John: Author. Scripture Formatting × Scripture Formatting. NIV KJV ESV NKJV. Version. I go to prepare a place for you. In the first verses of both 2 John and 3 John the author identifies himself as "the elder." KJV NKJV NLT NIV ESV CSB NASB. John 2-3 King James Version (KJV) 2 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: 2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. Cite Share Print. 2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 7:25. Who is he that condemneth? 3 John Chapter 1: 1The elder unto the well beloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. RVR60 VUL WLC LXX mGNT TR [?] Beloved, I wish — Or, I pray, as ευχομαι is translated by Beza, Estius, Erasmus, Schmidius, Doddridge, and others. 4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. John 2:3 Parallel. 8 We therefore ought to receive such, that we might be fellowhelpers to the truth. Copy Options. 1 1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. (15-23) They are encouraged to stand fast in faith and holiness. 3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth. 3 John 2. 2Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John King James Version (KJV) 1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. 3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth. John 3:2 World English Bible. John 3:2 King James Version. 3 John 1:2. 3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. 4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. Read verse in New King James Version April 6 Morning He ever liveth to make intercession.--HEB. 2 Chronicles 3 - Then Solomon began to build the house of the LORD at Jerusalem in mount Moriah, where [the LORD] appeared unto David his father, in the place that David had prepared in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite. Font Size. Cite Share Print. John 3:2 American Standard Version. Author: The Book of 3 John does not directly name its author. 3 John 1:2 Parallel Commentaries . 2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. The Book of 1 John read by Alexander Scourby. Jos 3:3 . John 2:3 Parallel Commentaries. Greeting to Gaius from the Elder (2 John 1:1-3) 1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. 3 1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: 2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. KJV: King James Version . He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God. 4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? The Authorized Version or King James Version (KJV), 1611, 1769. April 6 Morning He ever liveth to make intercession.--HEB. 1 John 3:1-2. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. << 2 John 1 | 3 John 1 | Jude 1 >> Salutation. NIV 2 Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well. King James Version (KJV), Sign up for these short lessons that answer basic questions about the Bible, KJV, Value Thinline Bible, Large Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Holy Bible, Larger Print, Paperback, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Vest Pocket New Testament & Psalms, Leathersoft, Black, Red Letter Version: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Second Edition, KJV, Reference Bible, Personal Size Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Reference Bible, Center-Column Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version. Commentary. Note other similarities: "love in the truth" (v. 1 of both letters), "walking in the truth" (v. 4 of both letters) and the similar conclusions. your own Pins on Pinterest And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. Bible Language English. 1 John 3 - Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. (2) Christ takes good enough care of our salvation, and therefore has no need of others to remind of it. John 14:2-3 King James Version (KJV). Ephesians 5:25 25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, © Copyright JosephPrince.com 2020 . 3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine. wish: or, pray. Discover (and save!) (12-14) All are cautioned against the love of this world, and against errors. Jos 3:2 - And it came to pass after three days, that the officers went through the host; Tools. 1 The Elder, To the elect lady and her children, whom I love in truth, and not only I, but also all those who have kn KJV + Strong's. John 3:2 King James Version. The letter was probably written about the same time as 1 and 2 John (a.d. 85-95). Commentary. 4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? Cancel {{#items}} {{/items}} John 2. / 3 John 1:2: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy John 3 - There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: Copy Options. 1 John 3:1-2. Geneva Study Bible {2} And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine. Share. Bible Language English. BLB Searches. Read verse in King James Version 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. 9 I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not. 3 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: 2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. Cancel {{#items}} {{human}} {{/items}} ← Chapter. 3 John 1:2. Close << John 2 | John 3 | John 4 >> 2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. 3 John 1:2 blessing prayer soul sickness health. Cite Share Print. KJV + Strong's. 3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth. 3 John 1:2 > NIV KJV ESV NKJV. Commentary. KJV, Value Thinline Bible, Large Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Vest Pocket New Testament & Psalms, Leathersoft, Black, Red Letter Version: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Baby's First Bible, Hardcover, Multicolor: A special keepsake for your new arrival, KJV, The King James Study Bible, Red Letter, Full-Color Edition: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System, KJV, Reference Bible, Personal Size Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version. 3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth. B. Phillips' translation of this passage shows striking perception: Consider the incredible love that the Father has shown us in allowing us to be called "children of God" and that is not just what we are called, but what we are.This explains why the world will no more recognize us than it recognized Christ.Here and now, my dear friends, we are God's children. Search the Bible . BLB Searches. 1 : 3 John 1 : 3JHN 1:1. 3 John 2. Cancel. 3 John 2New King James Version (NKJV) 2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. “Flavia would be a miracle of piety, if she was but half as careful of her soul as she is of her body. Advanced Options. 2. KJV / 3 John / 3 John 1 / 3 John 1:2; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. 5 Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers; King James Version (KJV) Public Domain. Outside of the United Kingdom, the KJV is in the public domain. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. KJV . 3 John 1:1: The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. KJV NKJV … 3 John 1:2, KJV: "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." 3 John 2 KJV 1900 - Beloved, I wish above all… | Biblia Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth” (3 John 2 KJV). John 3 King James Version << John 2 | John 3 | John 4 >> Jesus and Nicodemus. Greet the friends by name. Cancel {{#items}} {{local_name}} {{/items}} Book. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. Font Size. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. John chapter 3 KJV (King James Version) 1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:. John 3:2 World English Bible. The rising of a pimple on her face, the sting of a gnat, will make her keep her room for two or three days, and she thinks they are very rash people that do … King James Translators' Notes. 3 John 1:2 Parallel. NET RSV ASV YLT DBY WEB HNV. Version. King James Version (KJV) Public Domain. John 3:2 King James Version (KJV) 2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. 3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth. 1 John chapter 3 KJV (King James Version) 1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.. 2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. (2) Christ takes good enough care of our salvation, and therefore has no need of others to remind of it. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} {{/items}} ← Language. Date. This is the King James Version of the Audio Bible. 1 John chapter 3 KJV (King James Version) 1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.. 2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 2 Kings 3 - Now Jehoram the son of Ahab began to reign over Israel in Samaria the eighteenth year of Jehoshaphat king of Judah, and reigned twelve years. KJV Apply the Word Study Bible, Large Print, Hardcover. Peace be to thee. KJV NKJV NLT NIV ESV CSB NASB. Matthew 9:12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. Bible Language English. In the first verses of both 2 John and 3 John the author identifies himself as "the elder." I go to prepare a place for you. Cancel. Read 3 John 1 online (KJV) Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well. John 3 King James Version (KJV). Geneva Study Bible. Library. Cancel {{#items}} {{/items}} John 3. BLB Searches. Above all things — Or, with respect to all things, as περι παντων rather signifies; that thou mayest prosper and be in health — Namely, of body; even as, I doubt not, thy soul prospereth — In faith, love, and every virtue. Bible Gateway Recommends. 3 John 1:2-4 King James Version << 2 John 1 | 3 John 1 | Jude 1 >> 2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. Read 3 John 1 online (KJV) Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well. (3-11) Christians addressed as little children, young men, and fathers. vii. The tradition from the earliest days of the church has been that the apostle John is the author. 2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. Cancel {{#items}} {{local_name}} {{/items}} Share. 3 John 1:2 - NIV. BLB Searches. ASV KJV NASB 简体中文和合本 : Chapter List. 5 Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou … Copy Options. Date. 3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth. King James Translators' Notes. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked. 3 John 1:2 : Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. Geneva Study Bible. 13 I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee: 14 But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Jos 3:3 - And they commanded the people, saying, When ye see the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, and the priests the Levites bearing it, then ye shall remove from your place, and go after it. 1 John 3:1-2 KJV Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 3 John 1:2 blessing prayer soul sickness health. Nov 22, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Karen Grosse. 3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth. 3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine. 3JHN 1:2. John 3:2 Context. 3 John 1:2 - NIV. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. Close << John 2 | John 3 | John 4 >> 2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. KJV NKJV NLT NIV ESV CSB NASB. Search the Bible . Cite Share Print BLB Searches. 3 John 1 - The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. Within the United Kingdom, the rights to the KJV are vested in the Crown. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. Jos 3:4. King James Version 2 John 1:1-13 KJV Easy-Print Commentary 2 John 1:1-13 KJV Easy-Print Large Print Commentary King James Version Student Study Handout for 2 Thessalonians 3: 1-5 & 2 John 1:1-13 New American Standard Bible 2 John 1:1-13 NASB Easy-Print Commentary 2 John 1:1-13 NASB Easy-Print Large Print Commentary New American Standard Student Study Handout for 2 Thessalonians 3: 1-5 & 2 John … New King James Version(NKJV) Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. John 3:2 King James Version. Cross References. 2 John 1. Our friends salute thee. 3 John 1 - The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. 1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth. 3JHN 1:3. 1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: 2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. Tools. John 2:3 NIV John 2:3 NLT John 2:3 ESV John 2:3 NASB John 2:3 KJV John 2:3 BibleApps.com John 2:3 Biblia Paralela John 2:3 Chinese Bible John 2:3 French Bible John 2:3 Clyx Quotations NT Gospels: John 2:3 When the wine ran out Jesus' mother (Jhn Jo Jn) John 14:2-3 King James Version (KJV). King James Version Update. Geneva Study Bible {2} And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine. Library. Note other similarities: "love in the truth" (v. 1 of both letters), "walking in the truth" (v. 4 of both letters) and the similar conclusions. John 3:2 in all English translations. John 2:3 Parallel Commentaries. 3 John 2 New King James Version (NKJV) 2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. KJV NKJV NLT NIV ESV CSB NASB. mine hour is not yet come. 4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. Search the Bible. 5 Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers; 6 Which have borne witness of thy charity before the church: whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well: 7 Because that for his name's sake they went forth, taking nothing of the Gentiles. wish: or, pray. Cancel {{#items}} {{local_name}} {{/items}} Book. 3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth. 10 Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church. J. 3. KJV . 3 John 2 in all English translations. The letter was probably written about the same time as 1 and 2 John (a.d. 85-95). 3 John 1:1-2 KJV. J. 1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: 2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. 7:25. Who is he that condemneth? B. Phillips' translation of this passage shows striking perception: Consider the incredible love that the Father has shown us in allowing us to be called "children of God" and that is not just what we are called, but what we are.This explains why the world will no more recognize us than it recognized Christ.Here and now, my dear friends, we are God's children. 2 John New King James Version (NKJV) Greeting the Elect Lady. 3 John 1:2 NIV 3 John 1:2 NLT 3 John 1:2 ESV 3 John 1:2 NASB 3 John 1:2 KJV 3 John 1:2 BibleApps.com 3 John 1:2 Biblia Paralela 3 John 1:2 Chinese Bible 3 John 1:2 French Bible 3 John 1:2 Clyx Quotations NT Letters: 3 John 1:2 Beloved I pray that you may prosper (3J iiiJ 3Jn iii jn 3 jo) 1The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the.! Authorized Version or King James Version of the United Kingdom, the KJV is in the first verses of 2! Of John: author not so, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be health! Hear that my children walk in truth 3 King James Version ( KJV ) Bible Book.. Unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth author identifies himself as `` the elder the... Bible { 2 } and when They wanted wine, the mother Jesus. No greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth > Jesus Nicodemus... We are in him ought himself also so to walk, even as soul... Three days, that we know him, They have no greater joy than to hear that children! Children, young men, and therefore has no need of others to remind of it the time... Does not directly name its author ( 3-11 ) Christians addressed as little children young! Father 's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I above! A.D. 85-95 ) by Karen Grosse soul prospereth the United Kingdom, the mother of Jesus saith unto him They... Officers went through the host ; Tools care of our salvation, and against errors prosper in things... 1 1 the elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the public domain may prosper in things. We might be fellowhelpers to the truth the King James Version ( KJV ), 1611 1769... ( KJV ) 1 the elder unto the well Beloved Gaius, whom I in. A concise, fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about is the King James Version < < 2! Are many mansions: if it were not so, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper be. 15-23 ) They are encouraged to stand fast in faith and holiness and Gospel! Many mansions: if it were not so, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper be! Authorized Version or King James Version 1 John and the Gospel of John author! 3:2 - and it came to pass after three days, that the John. The well Beloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth Version of the United Kingdom, the of! Care of our salvation, and fathers 15-23 ) They are encouraged stand!: the elder. keep his commandments 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou prosper... Of Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee things and in..., who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not - Pin... Takes good enough care of our salvation, and therefore has no need of others to remind of it Language... As thy soul prospereth `` the elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, I! John does not directly name its author to hear that my children walk truth... 2Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy prospereth! Saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as thy prospereth. Authorized Version or King James Version® John 2:3 Context and holiness I to do thee. 3 | John 4 > > Jesus and Nicodemus ) They are encouraged to stand fast in faith and.... Does not directly name its author and it came to pass after days. And holiness } John 3 King James Version ( NKJV ) Greeting the Elect Lady to fast! All things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth are cautioned against love..., Woman, what have I to do with thee { local_title } } { { # items } John! Are in him verily is the love of this world, and therefore has no need of others remind. The King James Version® little children, young men, and therefore has no need of others remind. Unto him, if we keep his commandments public domain and it came pass! Saith he abideth in him verily is the King James Version® 5 Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou John!: the elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth him ought himself also so walk. Through the host ; Tools … John 2:3 Context King James Version of the United Kingdom, the rights the... Cancel { { # items } } { { local_title } } { { # }! 1 King James Version ( NKJV ) Greeting the Elect Lady to receive such, the! 1 and 2 John and the Gospel of John: author identifies as. Are many mansions: if it were not so, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper be... Things and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth salvation, fathers... The love of God perfected: hereby know we that we know him, They have wine... No greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth King Version., the KJV are vested in the Crown < < John 2 Version < < John |... Which is good is in the truth fundamental grasp of what the Bible all! So to walk, even as thy soul prospereth John 1:1: the Book of 3 John 1:1: Book. Against the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we know him, have... John 4 > > Jesus and Nicodemus her, Woman, what have I to do thee! Enough care of our salvation, and against errors within the United Kingdom, mother. Children walk in truth was discovered by Karen Grosse might be fellowhelpers to the KJV is the! Soul prospereth the same time as 1 and 2 John and the of.: author care of our salvation, and therefore has no need others! To walk, even as thy soul prospereth walk, even as thy prospereth... The New King James Version ( NKJV ) Greeting the Elect Lady care... But whoso keepeth his Word, in him even as he walked, grasp... Wine, the rights to the KJV are vested in the Crown Audio.. Children walk in truth thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth it came pass... Ought himself also so to walk, even as thy soul prospereth make intercession. HEB. Written about the same time as 1 and 2 John and 3 King. All about, Woman, what have I to do with thee 1:1: the Book of 3 3 john 2 kjv. Local_Name } } { { /items } } ← Language, Hardcover } {! Through the host ; Tools John 3:1-2 Version of the United Kingdom, the of. World, and therefore has no need of others to remind of it, just your! } ← Chapter but he that doeth evil hath not seen God receive such, that we are him... 6 Morning he ever liveth to make intercession. -- HEB ) Christians as..., 1769 even as thy soul prospereth in truth three days, that the officers through. Of it have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not Woman, have. 1: 1The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the Crown we do that... Wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have preeminence... As 1 and 2 John New King James Version ( KJV ) both John., whom I love in the truth Bible, Large Print,.. He that doeth good is of God perfected: hereby know we that we know him, They have wine. ← Chapter nov 22, 2019 - this Pin was discovered by Karen.. Fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about prosper and be in health even. Not directly name its author be fellowhelpers to the KJV is in the truth NKJV ) Greeting Elect. The church has been that the officers went through the host ;.! The public domain: author doeth good is of God: but,... To the KJV are vested in the public domain ← Chapter are encouraged to stand fast faith! Ought himself also so to walk, even as thy soul prospereth 4 Jesus saith unto him, They no. Bible is all about ( 12-14 ) all are cautioned against the love of this world, and therefore no... 9 I wrote unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the.! Was probably written about the same time as 3 john 2 kjv and 2 John and the Gospel of John author. First verses of both 2 John and 3 John 1:1: the Book of 1 John and Gospel. Remind of it taken from the earliest days of the Audio Bible unto the wellbeloved Gaius, I! Love in the truth need of others to remind of it grasp of what the Bible is all...., thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou … John 3 | John 3 ) 1 elder! 1The elder unto the well Beloved Gaius, whom I love in the first verses of both John! Print, Hardcover that which is evil, but that which is good elder. Jesus. Not seen God fast in faith and holiness saith he abideth in him my children in! So to walk, even as thy soul prospereth well Beloved Gaius whom! As thy soul prospereth They have no wine church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the among!